Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (78128 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Kenswitch(m): 8:10am On Jun 02, 2020
While coming next time pls don't forget to come along with your own meat period.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by OKTolu: 8:13am On Jun 02, 2020
You're an asshole ,so meat is your problem na hin you no carry money go buy for market, na you even work meat money for your brother pocket ? Nonsense

Lazy youth
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by hollywater: 8:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Poseidon000:
What a professional fool
This one weak me o.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by petite88: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2020
Hustle well so you can get 20 meats served by your wife not your brother's wife.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by overlord77: 8:20am On Jun 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

The only thing that makes sense in the entire write up is: "Hi everyone!"

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Btruth: 8:20am On Jun 02, 2020
Show me the plate of food served with one meat first, for me to know what to say. I need to know the size of the meat.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by InvestmentMood: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2020
U don't deserve a single meat. Nonsense!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by humblespirit: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2020
Not this period: Families are struggling to eat even once a day.abeg kindly let go
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Beng1234: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

This is the person that knows how choosy I could be when it comes to eating.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.

While some people are praying to have just one meat in their food
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Moezzy1(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2020
Na meat be this one problem grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Mond101: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2020
Some thing is wrong with you
sylvalord:
Just a jobless idiot who wants to eat meat that he did not contribute to buying. Nothing to see here.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by bluebay(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2020
On a norms, we yorubas are cultured sha. My wife can’t serve my Brother with a piece of meat while he’s eating. But there’s been a case I was set to eat the last ration in the pot then he showed up. My wife served him then made him k ow it’s the last portion in the house and he should manage it. But that won’t guarantee my brother to complain for he’s understanding . Sense of Entitlement is very toxic

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Sweetcho: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

The only thing that makes sense in the entire write up is: "Hi everyone!"

You know this comment has made me laugh so much thank you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by gurusnizkid23: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2020
pls vote for me
*NIGERIA CAMPUS AWARD 2020.*
An Award platform targeted at rewarding creativity and hardworking West Africans.

Kindly click on this link��

www.muchmore9ja.com.ng/awards

to vote for *Ige oyeniyi* under the award category of the comedian of the year

Thank you.
*_Kindly Reboardcast._*��
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by tfelicityk(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Remember she is the owner of the house now...

Bros go marry and leave your brother marriage alone.

In this Covid 19, you are complaining of pieces of meat!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by omotoyossi(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2020
U are stupid. What a child. It's her house and her house,her rules. Not yours. Better go to ur house and eat meat as much as u want.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by aalangel(f): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

Natty!!! As you're planning to scatter someone's home, pray for your future home. The matter can't be settled.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Goodzinny: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2020
Attention seeker. Who on earth doesn't know that things are no longer the same. People are struggling to put food on the table, because of lose of jobs, salary cuts and non payment of salary. You are served enough food which is the most important, now you are complaining about the number of meat. How many was in her food? You are very ungrateful. You are looking for trouble where there is none. Why must you even pay a visit this period?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by 3RNEST(m): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2020
How manage this topic hit frontpage grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Oladoyin100(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2020
Odelabi you no go happy say e no boil egg put, you are complaining of one meat, bad belle, when everywhere is good for you why can't you go and buy cow and kill so that you will have enough meet agbaya
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by ikept(m): 9:08am On Jun 02, 2020
Very funny! Sorry Bro.... She'll serve you with more meats on your next visit. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2020
sylvalord:
Just a jobless idiot who wants to eat meat that he did not contribute to buying. Nothing to see here.
Yeah,this is just one silly Nigerian tradition which says that a man is entitled to eat more than one meat in any food he is served,the op is at his brothers house and he is trying to claim oga,he did not even bother to ask where or how the food came about,he wants to reap where did not slw
Tradition and religion is one thing that is keeping Africa backward

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Aimerosa25(f): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2020
People are funny o,is it meat u r after or the food,abi na meat Don turn food?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Richie1234: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2020
You are ungrateful and ingrade brother with an entitlement mentality. You should be happy you were served with a piece of meat . You should thank for brother wife for cooking for you . It’s your type that cause issues btw husband and wife . That home is no longer your own . It’s hers .
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Dimex03(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2020
Bros don't mind all these people banting you.... If 1 meat is not OK as you said, just go and carry the pot and finish everything. Idiot of the highest order undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Bahamas95(m): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2020
OP nor well walai! grin

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Cashio(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2020
niggah wanted attention...and congrats he got a few
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by francisduru: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Go and get your own wife
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Olayoyin74: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2020
Bro I hope you are able to sleep with this whole insult, next time receive sense before posting a topic
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by iqiq: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmm
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Champneys: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

You for no eat am, fu...cking idio...ta!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.