Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? (13566 Views)

Have You Been Molested? See Picture / Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by oyatz(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Women sexuality is different from men's sexuality.

A woman may be truly raped but sometimes during the course of the intercourse, her body may start responding positively to the sexual act. She may even decide to start enjoying the sex because there is no alternative or any way to avoid it.

Some women can even fall in love with their rapists and they later start having regular consentual sex.

Yes , some women have even married their rapists!

COOL10:
If erection indicates consent,then pussy wetness means consent.
If erection indicates consent, then hard nipples mean consent.
If erection indicates consent,then eventual moans mean consent.
If erection means consent,then thrusting back of her hips means consent.

I hate double standards. Let's keep this energy cool
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by LedRock: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Enwhen:

I have never heard of one , and I can't contest it...but wet or no wet , a rapist must always forced his way, that's my point ...but no female rapist will want to force her way , if the guy is not move and the Baba refused to stand up for the occasion...but some men even if they dont want to , just seeing a naked woman , will arouse them ...that's lust...how u take know say some dey wet ?...don't tell me u are a bad guy
undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Kemblaze: 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Enwhen:

See Bro, Presently let us be frank to ourselves , mostly in Africa , apart all those stupid gays molesting children , u hardly hear of female raping male...females now have various ways of satisfying themselves, because of the Africa culture , they are even scared to shoot their shot let alone , raping...just some very few cases with the aim of wickedness and some gay molesting boys , u hardly , see a female raping a guy cos of urge for sex, like males ...of which , it's also in control of the male to avoid it by sending emergencies, provoked, irritated signals to brain down to the "John Thomas not to respond to any seducing acts from the female, but , most male will never do such but fall for it and blame it on physiology , most of them don't even understand the physiology involves in erection, they have destroyed the system dirty imagination of the in such a way that dey can't last more than 2mins ontop a woman ...there was a pastor who went to preach to Late Fela in kalakuta republic in ojuelegba , Fela was angry with the pastor that if he was the last person in the world yet to know God that the pastor would do such, and orderd some of his girls to rape the pastor, when they naked this pastor , the girls tried all method to arouse him, his gbola refuse to rise becuase the pastor was able to control what he saw and send a provocating message to brain which interpreted it to the gbola to not respond ...can u see a traind mind there ?, it's not about the prefix , pastor , many pastors , big ones of today will fall for that and blame it on physiology...we guys have to train our mind ...if u go abroad , in their beaches, some female swim completely naked , if u cannot control what u see what would happen ?, will u blame it on physiology ?...but that can't be said for the female under a situation of rape, because of the way they are created, whether arouse or not arouse o, the idiot male(s) must always penetrate it...what I am thinking is that maybe they shud reduce the price of male intimacy gadgets , maybe that would reduce the cases of female rape in Nigeria mostly in the north ....

That a good idea but don`t forget that religion comes into play there that why most male don`t even use condoms or intimacy gadgets they will say its against their religion.

Thats why we have so many case of unwanted pregnancy which leads to drastic increase in human population i remember there was a time that th W. H.O was trying to address the issue but religion in Africa discouraged them, all this rape, unwanted pregnancy this its not going to end well Religion has a part to play in this they should assist undecided undecided undecided

I heard the church where a girl was raped and killed is more worried about the church reputation instead of thinking on how to serve justice for the innocent girl they forget that GOD fights his own battle his own way he said we should help each other but the church of now is contradicting to the church of old.

PS: Father forgive us cry cry cry
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
lightangel65i:

Either you are a lady behind that monkier, cause only ladies can be this foolish. Or
You were raped and the lady made you think she was doing you a favor.
Or you are just very stupid

MANY MEN ARE MORE FOOLISH THAN THIS GUY.
DO YOU KNOW THE NUMBER OF MEN PRAYING TO BE RAPED BY A MOB OF MAD WOMEN?
YOU OVERESTIMATE THE MALE GENDER. THERE ARE MANY SNAIL BRAINS IN YOUR MIDST.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Alitair(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
dadexcel:
@op , please take down this post already..this is the most insensitive time to post this ...just days after a young innocent girl was brutally raped , assaulted and killed in the most dastardly manner.....please close thus topic for the sake of simple humanity
Please unfollow this thread immediately. This us a sensitive time to follow the post.

You no get talk

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by dadexcel: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Alitair:

Please unfollow this thread immediately. This us a sensitive time to follow the post.

You no get talk

And who told you I am following the post ....need to flag the insensitiveness on the post that's all...I do not follow you and I have no plans to do that in the nearest future bro...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Alitair(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
dadexcel:

And who told you I am following the post ....need to flag the insensitiveness on the post that's all...I do not follow you and I have no plans to do that in the nearest future bro...
Oya na. Bye bye
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by emmajodeci(m): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Liposure:
where are d 4 of dem now

Dead
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Depressedkidd: 12:59am On Jun 07, 2020
When I was maybe 7 this housgirl we had would take me to her room and UnCloth me and hump me. I knew it was wrong but I didn't even know exactly what it was cos I liked it(but that's not the point cos I was a child and should've never been used like that). Later got up the courage to tell my parents and she was sent away. That's the only one I was able to gather the courage to tell. The others threatened me and beat me so I couldn't report them. They'd do it till they'd either decide to leave our house for some reason or they'd get sent away for something else.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Smozeed(m): 6:55am On Jun 19, 2020
LET THE WORLD KNOW YOU!!!

*|FIRSTLINK|* OFFERS A SUBSIDISED [BUSINESS PREMIUM PACKAGE] FOR EVERY BUSINESSES, INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES IN GETTING A UNIQUE BRAND OR RE-BRAND.

GET ANY TWO OF THE BELOW BRANDING AND MARKETTING PACKAGES AND GET A FREE {GIF PRESENTATION} THAT SPEAKS IT ALL ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS, FOR JUST 2,500;
4. 3D CARTOON CHARACTERS FOR MARKETING AND PRESENTATION VIDEO
5. 3D VIDEO ANIMATION
6. 3D WHITE BOARD VIDEO ANIMATION

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GOLDEN CHANCE TO MODERNISE AND SETUP YOUR BUSINESS WITH A TASTE OF UNIQUENESS. AND MARKET YOUR BUSINESS AND SERVICES TO THE WORLD IN GLAMOUR.

OFFER LAST TILL 3RD OF JULY, 2020.
LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.

OTHER INCENTIVES AND ADVANTAGES ARE WAITING WITHIN.
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO BEGIN;

Https:///FirstLinkBusinessPremiumPackage

OR

https:///KXH1vHyFWwgFLTBUEL3Zyy
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by LedRock: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2020
Amiraqfaith:
Is this really the point?

A girl just lost her life... Show some sympathy. SMH undecided undecided undecided
God punish you, idiot!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! / Top 10 Ashawo Joints In Ibadan / My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.