Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? (13554 Views)

Have You Been Molested? See Picture / Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Aabheaven:
it is because of foolish statements like this, some females thinks it is okay to rape men and that is why men don't speak because of statements of this kind. If u have not experience it, u can't know how it feels so just keep quiet and move pass this thread. Rape is not gender specific, if it is without consent, it is rape. Rape is rape

Yea, Rape is rape ...but if it is not on your consent , your John Thomas will say NO. and sleep like a death python
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by lightangel65i(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

I do not support rape on any agenda...but don tell me you are raped and your burantachi stood up to the occasion...

Either you are a lady behind that monkier, cause only ladies can be this foolish. Or
You were raped and the lady made you think she was doing you a favor.
Or you are just very stupid

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Aabheaven(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

I do not support rape on any agenda...but don tell me you are raped and your burantachi stood up to the occasion...
I think you find it funny that men get raped. U should pity the trauma both genders of rape victims go through. Don't justify what u don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by lightangel65i(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

Yea, Rape is rape ...but if it is not on your consent , your John Thomas will say NO. and sleep like a death python

Ok yes a guy can get an erection but if he says no and you force yourself on him how is that consent.
Ok so tell me if you are tied up and another guy starts to rub your dick, and you get an erection, that means you are gay and when he rapes you, he is right cause you got an erection?
Use your sense

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Aabheaven(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Either you are a lady behind that monkier, cause only ladies can be this foolish. Or
You were raped and the lady made you think she was doing you a favor.
Or you are just very stupid
ignore the kid, I think its high time Men don't stay silent when raped, tell your stories and press charges. The only way Men can be taken serious when raped is when we speak and fight for justice when raped. Don't die in silence, Tell your story and fight for justice
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Aabheaven(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
That you get an erection does not mean it is with consent. Sometimes the male victims are usually drugged with sex enhancement drugs. The trauma is not something u should pray for your fellow man or any rape victim

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Ningen(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

U don't even have a brain...which stupid physiology stronger than ur feelings...you don't want it , but your stupid John T , arise to the situation and u are blaming Physiology, banza

Shit. You are ignorant.

Does your “morning” erections implies you want to have sex?? Don't you know what consent is??

You are a dumbàss nincompoop.

As a man, can you control your erection?
Don't you know it's very possible for a female rape victim to get wet & even achieve orgasm?

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by lightangel65i(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

Damn... That guy to guy own is the worst ...it's disgusting...I can't imagine that ...My own John T will never rise laye laye...let the girl rob anything on my John T , let her do her worst , as long as I don't want my John T will be too provoc to rise...I have control over myself , I can't be lust over something I don't want ...

Hmm do you do basic biology, erection can also be stimulated by touch, so a gay can rape you and its justified even if you don't like it.

Now you know how it feels when guys get raped cause of erection.

You are just a f00l its better to ignore you

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ningen:

Shit. You are ignorant.

Does your “morning” erections implies you want to have sex?? Don't you know what consent is??

Don't you know it's very possible for a female rape victim to get wet & even achieve orgasm?

Sex is not just erection , that's why many men are 2mins on bed ...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by lightangel65i(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ningen:

Shit. You are ignorant.

Exactly he is indirectly saying its not a crime to rape women as far as you make them get wet or orgasm. Cause if they didn't consent they wont get aroused

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Ningen(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Exactly he is indirectly saying its not a crime to rape women as far as you make them get wet or orgasm. Cause if they didn't consent they wont get aroused

There's no hope for that guy.
It's impossible to convince him to think.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Aabheaven:
I think you find it funny that men get raped. U should pity the trauma both genders of rape victims go through. Don't justify what u don't know.

When u don't want to have sex , and your John T rose up becuase she harrased u, blame it on lust...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by lightangel65i(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

When u don't want to have sex , and your John T rose up becuase she harrased u, blame it on lust...

Well a lady dosent want to have sex, he forced her, she got wet he raped her, blame it on lust too

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Hmm do you do basic biology, erection can also be stimulated by touch, so a gay can rape you and its justified even if you don't like it.

Now you know how it feels when guys get raped cause of erection.

You are just a f00l its better to ignore you

You are a 2mins man , if a lady can arouse u when u are not in the mode...how can somebody under duress be arouse and call it out of consent ?....abeg shift make I pass ...work on yourself , u are always lust , that's not rape again , u were lust for what u don't want.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Well a lady dosent want to have sex, he forced her, she got wet he raped her, blame it on lust too

That's a rape ...No lady , ever get wet on rape, that's why it's painful and a rape ...even your wife , can experience such , without her consent..don't force a lady o, plss ... Guys our own is easy , if the Baba sleeps , the lady can't do anything...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Aabheaven(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

You are a 2mins man , if a lady can arouse u when u are not in the mode...how can somebody under duress be arouse and call it out of consent ?....abeg shift make I pass ...work on yourself , u are always lust , that's not rape again , u were lust for what u don't want.
canu just keep quiet. U are a pathetic individual. Don't pray to meet your type because you are bold, ignorant and stupid at the same time. I don't want to believe u are a guy behind that moniker because it will be so pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Aabheaven:
canu just keep quiet. U are a pathetic individual. Don't pray to meet your type because you are bold, ignorant and stupid at the same time. I don't want to believe u are a guy behind that moniker because it will be so pathetic

I am a real guy, when my mind is set for it , I can Nack for more than 40mins naturally...but if I am not , if u bring miss world let her come and arouse me , my mind will tag her a bastard and send the signal to my John T, and my John T will say to her gerra of here ...I don't want , leave me alone , if she holds it and try any thing , the thing will fall gbagada cos my mind will keep sending message to it , we no want , we wan do ...she would be tired and go away ...pay for this ...Don't be lust to slut I don't want

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Amiraqfaith(f): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Is this really the point?

A girl just lost her life... Show some sympathy. SMH undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Amb1045(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
yes men do get rape, my first sex was rape. let me share a story about how my friend got rape by his girlfriend. so this said girl was an ex girlfriend of my friend. so one particular day this lady called my friend that she wanted to see him so they can discuss what really went wrong with both of them. with pure mindset my guy go to see her. boom they started talking, the lady initiated sex for my guy mind na normal thing way them Dee do before naaaah, both of them remove cloth start work, small time another girl enter, small time again another girl enter. lol like play like play four girls enter comot cloth. my guy Dee ask them waiting Dee happen them say make him no worry shebi him sabi bleep different girls na the opportunity be this. my guy Dee beg no way oooh one Dee ride am one Dee suck him breast the others Dee kiss am, sweetness come too much. him manage hold one for breast like say him want burst the breast say if them no let him go. him go wound the girl naso them consider him talk from there guy man japa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by ecstasy357(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Alitair:
Hello everyone, Rape is a detestable act that should bear the most horrific punishment. The matter now is the females have declared themselves victims and the males culprits. This is not very correct as I was a victim of sexual assault and the act was done by my Aunt who was in her late 20s while I was 5 or 6.
I know that I am not the only one with such experience so to all Guys....

Have you ever been a victim of Rape,sexual assault or molestation...?

Share your experiences so we can learn and tell you sorry...
cheesy

This thread is similar to one other thread that was created over two years ago.

I know you're doing as a response to people like Genevieve who say all men are rapist. There shouldn't be any need for that;

RAPE IS BAD REGARDLESS OF THE GENDER.

Anyway, Just ignore people like Genevieve. Let them talk.
As for you and other guys, focus on things that will make you a better version of you, it could improve getting to know God more, finding your path in your field or becoming an expert etc. Do whatever you want except RUNNING AFTER A WOMAN.
If you as a man is tired of this insult, "men cant do without us", show them that u can.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by NiklauseFred(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
I will never forget 25 December 2011. cry
Smh the girl that did it is now in the U.S

Too deep embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by lightangel65i(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Amiraqfaith:

A girl just lost her life... Show some sympathy. SMH undecided undecided undecided

Shut up, show some symphaty too for the guys who get raped too but NO

Well people die eveeyday

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Alitair(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Amiraqfaith:

Believe it or not, there are males that have lost their lives too because of Rape.. R.I.P to the departed but we have to speak up too

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Alitair(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Lol if it was me she better stay far away, cause i might just stab her. Even my cousin who molested her brother, i try to avoid her cause if she gets me angry i might just hurt her very badly
There is no need for that. Her mind tortures her anytime she sees me and I know she hopes to make up for it one day...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Alitair(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

Calm down...Dem still dey nack themselves ...the boy enjoy am that time ...for boys it can't be rape because the burantachi must stand up before any reasonable thing can happen but for girls , Na to tear the thing even in dry state, making it painful without consent and it's a rape , even if it's ur babe it can be rape , cos of she is not in the mode , it will be painful ...but that can't be said for guys , cos the John Thomas must always stand up ...nothing like rape for guys abeg

You don't have to show you are dumb. She is married with kids and I never have immoral thoughts about her. If I really enjoyed it that much maybe you could put your kids through the same experience. Some one called you Simp and sadly everything you are typing shows you are really one. Wake up bro

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by kalex0(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

Calm down...Dem still dey nack themselves ...the boy enjoy am that time ...for boys it can't be rape because the burantachi must stand up before any reasonable thing can happen but for girls , Na to tear the thing even in dry state, making it painful without consent and it's a rape , even if it's ur babe it can be rape , cos of she is not in the mode , it will be painful ...but that can't be said for guys , cos the John Thomas must always stand up ...nothing like rape for guys abeg

You are mad!!!!

C nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
kalex0:

You are mad!!!!

C nonsense talk

Pls see the doctor ASAP
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Palehair: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
dayleke:

Yes bro.
You doing well.

And sorry about what happened to you when you were younger.

The truth is, it happened to a lot of boys in their younger age but society has made it seem like it doesn't exist.
Thank you. We men are out own worst enemies. I remember someone bringing up the topic in convo at the pub, all the men there busted into laughter and were like "why on a earth will a man not enjoy it", some were even saying they want to get raped by women. To make matters worse, the women were the ones empathetic to the plight and even supported the notion that it goes across both genders but toxic masculinity won't let men expose how they feel. Men don't even make this topic quite easy. They think it's a man's nature to be hypersexual so rape isn't a thing that can happen. A friend of mine even reported being raped by an ex to the authorities and guess what? Similar reactions were stirred by the same authorities who are supposed to protect us. I just stood there shaking my head because I told him they won't take the case seriously as par my experience with rape, its far more disturbing. Details later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
It happened in the hotel where i used to work, there was this female collegue of mine , who i think was sexually attracted to me, but being a small boy at that time, i never understood, most times we would be together and she would touch my Rod playfully Or use her incredible soft ass to Rub my Rod, one day i was cleaning a room because i was a housekeeper and she was a waiteress and she came into the room that she wanted to show me something and before i knew it, she had Locked the door and Pulled my belt, i didn't want to do it at first but she just took my hand and placed it on her soft bwest while Rubbing my Rod and before i knew it, my junior was not in control anymore.......long story short , i didn't want to do it, but she probably knew that i was young and had a high libido and would be easily succumb.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Alitair:

You don't have to show you are dumb. She is married with kids and I never have immoral thoughts about her. If I really enjoyed it that much maybe you could put your kids through the same experience. Some one called you Simp and sadly everything you are typing shows you are really one. Wake up bro

Your nonsense talk cannot change the fact... U don't want it , but your thing rose up to the occasion and she enjoyed it...if u don't want it and your thing refuse to rise to the occasion , she can't do nothing....but , u were lust to what u Never wanted , because I can't control your self...

That's very bad , that's the reason why many find it easily to masturbate ..rubbish...work on yourself, Sex is more than just erection...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Amiraqfaith:

Don't mind the rapers , who can't control themselves ...

People like them are those who raped that innocent beautiful virgin girl...may God guard u girls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / .. / Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.