Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? (13562 Views)

Have You Been Molested? See Picture / Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Palehair: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Hmm do you do basic biology, erection can also be stimulated by touch, so a gay can rape you and its justified even if you don't like it.

Now you know how it feels when guys get raped cause of erection.

You are just a f00l its better to ignore you
I kinda blame you for this. You saw his diction and you chose to engage in the convo. Just let him be and wallow in his ignorance. Men like him are the stumbling blocks and definition of everything I said in my previous comment. They are filled with toxic masculinity as a fluid that have apparently went to their brain

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by GeneralPula: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yes I have been raped before..
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Buktu: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

That's a rape ...No lady , ever get wet on rape, that's why it's painful and a rape ...even your wife , can experience such , without her consent..don't force a lady o, plss ... Guys our own is easy , if the Baba sleeps , the lady can't do anything...

But according to you, those women that achieved orgasm were not raped because they enjoy it.

Na you talk am oo

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by lightangel65i(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Palehair:

I kinda blame you for this. You saw his diction and you chose to engage in the convo. Just let him be and wallow in his ignorance. Men like him are the stumbling blocks and definition of everything I said in my previous comment. They are filled with toxic masculinity as a fluid that have apparently went to their brain

Yeah i should not have answered him, he is just dumb

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Okoroawusa: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
A woman can't rape a man.

A woman can sexually molest a boy but not a man

My first sex was with one auntie like that in our compound. I was 14 n she was about 20... I can really call it rape or can I?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Buktu:

But according to you, those women that achieved orgasm were not raped because they enjoy it.

Na you talk am oo

Pls check my previous comments...

Any man who get arouse on sex out of his consent does so out of lust ... Men must try to control themselves , and avoid being lust over what they don't wish to..

For the famale, they have no choice , arouse or no arouse , the guy will always force his way through ...but can a lady force.herself into guy if the John T distaste to it ?...men should try not to be lust , that's why some men blame rape on bad dressing by female ...Sex is not just erection , errection involves alot tramitting signals and hormones...men should.not be lust to everything in skirt.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Okoroawusa: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

Damn... That guy to guy own is the worst ...it's disgusting...I can't imagine that ...My own John T will never rise laye laye...let the girl rob anything on my John T , let her do her worst , as long as I don't want my John T will be too provoc to rise...I have control over myself , I can't be lust over something I don't want ...
Take am easy they lie
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Take am easy they lie

Chairman , no be lie o... I have train myself , I don't lust like that , it's a problem everyman man cure ... at a time , I find myself , in the midst of girls that UnCloth and dress in my presence, is tempting but as a trained guy, there alot of signals going on that it's not it...men should stop lusting after every women ...it's bad ...for female , the guy can always force himself , but for male , it wouldn't be possible of the baba say no , I'm not gonna stand to this.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Aabheaven(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
In order to form a voice and also speak up against rape men go through, we need to tell our stories and bring those rapist to justice in the law court. Meet a therapist to heal. Please tell your story, your voice counts. Rape on any gender is rape and should not be condoned but brought to justice by the laws of the land
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by zumazeks: 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
I was barely 5.
it ruined my self esteem throughout childhood and teenage years, even now, I find it difficult to be in any relationship with the opposite sex
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by dadexcel: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
@op , please take down this post already..this is the most insensitive time to post this ...just days after a young innocent girl was brutally raped , assaulted and killed in the most dastardly manner.....please close thus topic for the sake of simple humanity

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by lightangel65i(m): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
dadexcel:
@op , please take down this post already..this is the most insensitive time to post this ...just days after a young innocent girl was brutally raped , assaulted and killed in the most dastardly manner.....please close thus topic for the sake of simple humanity

No he should leave it o, you don't want to see it abi, then you expect us to see a rape case cause it happened to a lady

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Dreiwizzy: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

U don't even have a brain...which stupid physiology stronger than ur feelings...you don't want it , but your stupid John T , arise to the situation and u are blaming Physiology, banza
Get some proper education. While on wet dreams, what's acting on the event? Your feelings or physiology? Is it something you wish for? Or it occurs naturally? Figure the right answer.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by COOL10(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
This thread won't make front page. Nairaland mods can be very sexist when it comes to giving recognition to men's issues.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by lightangel65i(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
COOL10:
This thread won't make front page. Nairaland mods can be very sexist when it comes to giving recognition to men's issues.

It should hit front page o, men also speak out we have had enough

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Muna4real(f): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have never seen a grown man raped by a woman. My brothers have you seen?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
Get some proper education. While on wet dreams, what's acting on the event? Your feelings or physiology? Is it something you wish for? Or it occurs naturally? Figure the right answer.

How can u be under duress and be arouse just because of what u see ?... , That's lust ...men should learn how to control themselves so that they can face any situation...thats why some r gay and some are masturbating ...apart from the early morning erection , there is no erection that is involuntary , mostly the one under duress...and no man has come out to say , I was rape because of my early morning erection.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by lightangel65i(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

How can u be under duress and be arouse just because of what u see ?... , That's lust ...men should learn how to control themselves so that they can face any situation...thats why some r gay and some are masturbating ...apart from the early morning erection , there is no erection that is involuntary , mostly the one under duress...and no man has come out to say , I was rape because of my early morning erection.

Ok pls stop we know you are not ok upstairs. You don't have to overdo it

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by COOL10(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
If erection indicates consent,then pussy wetness means consent.
If erection indicates consent, then hard nipples mean consent.
If erection indicates consent,then eventual moans mean consent.
If erection means consent,then thrusting back of her hips means consent.

I hate double standards. Let's keep this energy cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Buktu: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

Pls check my previous comments...

Any man who get arouse on sex out of his consent does so out of lust ... Men must try to control themselves , and avoid being lust over what they don't wish to..

For the famale, they have no choice , arouse or no arouse , the guy will always force his way through ...but can a lady force.herself into guy if the John T distaste to it ?...men should try not to be lust , that's why some men blame rape on bad dressing by female ...Sex is not just erection , errection involves alot tramitting signals and hormones...men should.not be lust to everything in skirt.

You no know the color of your problem. You just shift goal post. From women no de get wet during rape to this. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by COOL10(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

There's no erection that is involuntary? Are you kidding me right now? Wait,are you sure you're a male?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Buktu:

You no know the color of your problem. You just shift goal post. From women no de get wet during rape to this. grin grin

I have never heard of one , and I can't contest it...but wet or no wet , a rapist must always forced his way, that's my point ...but no female rapist will want to force her way , if the guy is not move and the Baba refused to stand up for the occasion...but some men even if they dont want to , just seeing a naked woman , will arouse them ...that's lust...how u take know say some dey wet ?...don't tell me u are a bad guy
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Boblone: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
happened to me during my service year. the lady forced herself on me oh.
This happened in Owerri. she held my d**k against my wish, she started crying. no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by COOL10(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
Muna4real:
Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have never seen a grown man raped by a woman. My brothers have you seen?

No one has the monopoly of claiming rape. Open your eyes. There are lots of ladies who never report rape cases,stating reasons of fear of discrimination and ridicule. What makes you think there aren't men who feel the same way.

What makes you think there aren't men who have gone to their graves after many years of battling emotional struggles and the subsequent societal implications due that one incident in their lives that no one would ever believe happened if they were to speak up?

Why does the thought of laughter come to your mind when you hear that a man was raped? Why do you begin to see him as less of a man when he finally speaks up?

With all these things, how do you expect to see or hear about cases of man rape? undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
COOL10:

There's no erection that is involuntary? Are you kidding me right now? Wait,are you sure you're a male?

Apart from maybe when u are pressed and the early morning as I have said , what else ?... That a naked woman approached u in a secrete room and u weren't ready for it , and u get arouse ?, That's lust...when u get aroused , means u lust and , as such, Bleep her well ....don't claim rape.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by linearity: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

U don't even have a brain...which stupid physiology stronger than ur feelings...you don't want it , but your stupid John T , arise to the situation and u are blaming Physiology, banza

Have you not ever found yourself doing what you want to do, Mr. Tough guy?

What about those times you fell asleep in the church, but you truly want to stay alert, but the physiology of your body would not take any of those ‘stay awake banza’ and despite your best efforts, you dozed off with your mouth wide open with some snoring until the usher came around and slap you into reality from your shame.

That time, when you were coming of age and you saw that beautiful lady and your heart skipped. Despite your best efforts, wants, preparations to talk to her, but each time you see her, the physiology of your body and the overwhelming chemicals rushing through your body will make heart quake and turn to ran away instead.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by FlordFlorez(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
My female classmate during our last days at secondary school almost rape me. I ran away from her. I was very devoted then.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Buktu: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

I have never heard of one , and I can't contest it...but wet or no wet , a rapist must always forced his way, that's my point ...but no female rapist will want to force her way , if the guy is not move and the Baba refused to stand up for the occasion...but some men even if they dont want to , just seeing a naked woman , will arouse them ...that's lust...how u take know say some dey wet ?...don't tell me u are a bad guy

Obviously, it seems you have comprehension issue. The screenshot shows some women have orgasm while being raped, and you are asking me how do I know they get wet? Common sense should tell you that women can't have orgasm without getting wet.
I just realized that people arguing with you are just wasting their time.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by COOL10(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

Apart from maybe when u are pressed and the early morning as I have said , what else ?... That a naked woman approached u in a secrete room and u weren't ready for it , and u get arouse ?, That's lust...when u get aroused , means u lust and , as such, Bleep her well ....don't claim rape.

You don't even know what you're implying.

In other words you're saying that rape is justifiable when there's a level of sexual attraction. You're saying there's no basis for rape if a guys forces a girl that showed signs of sexual interest towards him.

Wait first,do you even know that a guy that was drugged by a girl can still have an erection? No dey say wetin you no know.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
COOL10:

You don't even know what you're implying.

In other words you're saying that rape is justifiable when there's a level of sexual attraction. You're saying there's no basis for rape if a guys forces a girl that showed signs of sexual interest towards him.

Wait first,do you even know that a guy that was drugged by a girl can still have an erection? No dey say wetin you no know.

...when she drugs the guy , it's a complete rape...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Enwhen(m): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=linearity post=90212874]

Have you not ever found yourself doing what you want to do, Mr. Tough guy?

What about those times you fell asleep in the church, but you truly want to stay alert, but the physiology of your body would not take any of those ‘stay awake banza’ and despite your best efforts, you dozed off with your mouth wide open with some snoring until the usher came around and slap you into reality from your shame.

That time, when you were coming of age and you saw that beautiful lady and your heart skipped. Despite your best efforts, wants, preparations to talk to her, but each time you see her, the physiology of your body and the overwhelming chemicals rushing through your body will make heart quake and turn to ran away instead.[/quote
]

Sleeping in the church is different from this.

You saw that beautiful lady and your heart skipped, that's lust, in such case approach her and tell her it mind IF she agrees ...wow...if she refused , don't rape her ...but of such girl now blocked u in a private room ...Shaiii.. Bro , will u call it rape or dream come true ?...no lie abeg
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? by Muna4real(f): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
COOL10:

No one has the monopoly of claiming rape. Open your eyes. There are lots of ladies who never report rape cases,stating reasons of fear of discrimination and ridicule. What makes you think there aren't men who feel the same way.

What makes you think there aren't men who have gone to their graves after many years of battling emotional struggles and the subsequent societal implications due that one incident in their lives that no one would ever believe happened if they were to speak up?

Why does the thought of laughter come to your mind when you hear that a man was raped? Why do you begin to see him as less of a man when he finally speaks up?

With all these things, how do you expect to see or hear about cases of man rape? undecided undecided

I never said that it doesn't exist. I only said that I have not seen. I have not even heard. Not even in news. Is it my fault?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! / Is Raw Honey Better For You Than Sugar? Check This Out / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.