Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect (53486 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police / Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by moorevic(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
Finger print grin grin grin grin grin grin grin una don start ooo
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by ehmmy11(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Gadaluck:

[s]Oya cancel ur destiny. Prison Homo, Oya cancel am.....Homo!
[/s]

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Gadaluck(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
ehmmy11:
[s][/s]

Lol, so predictable...

Chai, ur sorry ass sucks man. All u did was cancel comments. But now u resort to memes. All in a bid to deviate from the fact ur supporting racists n homosexuals in prisons. C'mon swerve u chinchiman cheesy

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Gadaluck(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
ehmmy11:
[s][/s]

Ur type could learn for a whole yr and still end up a loser. B!tch chop ur L with grace. B!tch!

Lol cheesy

EHMMY11 419

Real name = Enemy Of Progress cheesy
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by ehmmy11(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=Gadaluck post=90241802]

[s]Ur type could learn for a whole yr and still end up a loser. B!tch chop ur L with grace. B!tch!

Lol cheesy

EHMMY11 419

Real name = Enemy Of Progress cheesy[/s]
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by egojiokwu(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
BigBashiru:

I know your crew. The article you cite was in 2012. Any other one? Every day over 200 women are raped to death by MEN!

I just cited an article that negated your statement and now you are looking for another one. Why not condemn the evil and make no statement you are not 100% sure. You should have said that men are rarely victims not that they can't be victim.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Gadaluck(m): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
ehmmy11:
[s]

The fool cancel reach his own moniker cheesy

Staggat, I've got data and I've got time for u. Anytime any day. The ish be say u na riffraff and ur not fucking worth it.

Ur officially a loser if u so much as reply to my comment again or even read or cancel ur destiny. I've got screenshots to shame u. Ur not on my level, now statue on gay.....

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by BigBashiru: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
egojiokwu:

I just cited an article that negated your statement and now you are looking for another one. Why not condemn the evil and make no statement you are not 100% sure. You should have said that men are rarely victims not that they can't be victim.

You could not find another article! Why is it so hard for men to admit the obvious. Women are raped almost every day around the world by MEN!
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by ehmmy11(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
Gadaluck:

[s]The fool cancel reach his own moniker cheesy

Staggat, I've got data and I've got time for u. Anytime any day. The ish be say u na riffraff and ur not fucking worth it.

Ur officially a loser if u so much as reply to my comment again or even read or cancel ur destiny. I've got screenshots to shame u. Ur not on my level, now statue on gay.....[/s]
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Fingerprints with which DNA database. Does Nigeria have DNA database?
Which Lab did the fingerprinting, matched with the suspects DNA profile (may be from the invisible database) and brought out result within a week?

Nigerian police, I need answer.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Malawian(m): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
The people who raped her are most certainly people she knows or can identify, otherwise, there was no point in killing her.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Gadaluck(m): 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
ehmmy11:
[s]

Worthless loser. Shame on u cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by ehmmy11(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Gadaluck:

Worthless loser. Shame on u cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Wawelexy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
The movie "when they see us" come to mind...
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
BigBashiru:

Men do the raping to death. It is does not matter if its a few men. What matters is that men consistently rape women to death. Women never rape any man to death. This is a social injustice that must be addressed. Also bear in mind that ALL MEN ARE POTENTIAL RAPISTS no exception.
w
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by jude33084(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
edo3:
Good,, make we see those bastard faces..

U raped her,, that wasn't enof,, still went ahead to break her head.. Wicked souls..

Where is d picture na? Rip fine girl.. So sad

They are not sure yet so they will not release the picture.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Tocco(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
BVN or Mobile network registration.. They should be able to gain access to those..

designking:
Why do Nigeria police like saying things that will cast doubts. There are no fingerprint database available to the Nigeria police and they are too illiterate to understand how to trace criminals using fingerprints.

They should just say they have apprehended a suspect instead of this fingerprint bullshit they are saying.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Brightest04(m): 12:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Police should also pick those speaking bad against that innocent girl for going to the church to read...They're suspects and they could be close friends of those who actually carried out the dastard act.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Unrated900(m): 3:25am On Jun 03, 2020
designking:
Why do Nigeria police like saying things that will cast doubts. There are no fingerprint database available to the Nigeria police and they are too illiterate to understand how to trace criminals using fingerprints.

They should just say they have apprehended a suspect instead of this fingerprint bullshit they are saying.

Their are finger print data base

Go to SCID

you will millions of finger print taken out

Example a core hardened arm robber got an American visa lottery.

Forensic and preliminary checks would be done by the embassy before allowing him to leave the country this could be done only in the Federal.

If our police really wanna works they will surely do.

Take a look at the port-harcourt serial killer

How about Evans too
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by davillian(m): 3:26am On Jun 03, 2020
HappyCanadian:
This girls death is so painful, R.I.P Babygirl! cry Buhari is filled with so much badluck tufia! I have never seen! Nigerian police pls ensure u didn't arrest an innocent person
They have already arrested and innocent person...
Does the Nigerian police has forensics department...
Does Nigeria as a whole has data base of every citizen and his finger print...
I just smell another lie here...

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by davillian(m): 3:27am On Jun 03, 2020
No be only finger print
Na leg print
Rubbish....
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Gadaluck(m): 6:56am On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=ehmmy11 post=90245201][/quote]

ehmmy11
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by egojiokwu(m): 7:07am On Jun 03, 2020
BigBashiru:

You could not find another article! Why is it so hard for men to admit the obvious. Women are raped almost every day around the world by MEN!
I gave you what you want and you are giving me assignment again? The way you guys approach issues makes it look as if your father and all your brothers are all guilty of rape. You should rather condemn rape but not men (which I believed your father and brothers are not men).
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Cantonese: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2020
zigziggy:
dem dey deceive themselves.....FINGER PRINT? I can protest this anywhere that police NG,does not have that equipment for such forensic analysis....A BIG FAT LIE.

Commit a crime and leave the rest.
Next wait to see where your ignorance will keep you.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by ehmmy11(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Gadaluck(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2020
ehmmy11:

[s]ehmmy11
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2020
einsteino:

Finger print was examined? against which database? Nigerian police don come again with format.

National ID has Data base. So does BVN.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by ehmmy11(m): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect by Gadaluck(m): 12:06am On Jun 07, 2020
ehmmy11:

[s]ehmmy11

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White Lady Cries After Being Scammed By A Fraudster. Photos, Videos. / AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.