Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (66888 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Mrkcee(m): 1:05am On Jun 07, 2020
This OP is not a student of UNN (past or present)... Those @Op pics are old and doesn't represent the present state of the school. #IRepUNN

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Grateful02(m): 1:11am On Jun 07, 2020
I for like know your sch.. be proud to mention abg
P:S: I don't sch at unn before you quote me

TimeTraveller:
Give us Biafra! Give us Biafra! No single university in the East makes sense. This is the University of Nigeria? What a shame! Even Gombe State University better pass this zoo.
Tueh!
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Grateful02(m): 1:17am On Jun 07, 2020
And am seeing peepz outing ".. Oya futo make una show us the coloured drone shots na. lol

Futo futo "
nwele2017:
When it comes to infrastructure no high institution in the east will ever make it to the top ten. I graduated from Federal university of Owerri and throughout my stay ,there at Futo,I always complain about the poor infrastructure in the school.
If you are visiting the university for the first time ,you might think that you have visited one kind of evil forest with abounded buildings scattering all the places.
The school lacks planning of any sort , building are scattered all over.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Correcto: 1:39am On Jun 07, 2020
Provide pics of a better one that isn't a private University.
Pacesetter123:
But not as poor as this one.Check out the corridor of de hostel in de first 3 picture.Can u ask ur child, expecially ur girl child to go n stay dere in de name of schooling?Do u av money to treat her of infection every month for 4 yrs or above as de case may be?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by DaddyRochie1642: 1:45am On Jun 07, 2020
All I See are Brown Roofs grin
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nelx(m): 1:50am On Jun 07, 2020
It is obvious the op is mischievous and intends to disgrace unn.
She carried her techno y2 camera to only snap Franco and it's environs. What happened to new pharmacy complex, faculty of biological sciences, VC office, Okeke hostel, green house, faculty of arts, science park, roar hub and other beautiful places in unn.
We have our academics to be boastful of anyways.
Mtchewww... Seems like some pained bitcH who was denied admission four times.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by goaldynboy: 1:54am On Jun 07, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Na red sand go full everywhere. It's better his way.

ThreeBlackBird:

Those are still below expectation considering that it's a first generation university. Look at red sand everywhere. Even the interlocking bricks have turned red.

Is anything wrong with your brain? You have been shouting red sand, red sand, all over this thread like a daft kid!

Has any Igbo ever complained to you that they don't like the red sand? Or you think there is no black sand in Igbo land too?

Even more developed countries such as USA, UK, Brazil, Iran, etc has red sand!

So what is the fuss about red sand?

1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Antichristus: 2:08am On Jun 07, 2020
Pascchal:
13. Department of Economics
14. Student affairs

The school might not have enough infrastructure but it isn't as bad as you portrayed it to be. @Op

Meaning what exactly. Please call a spade a spade.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Antichristus: 2:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Pascchal:

True but those are very old pictures.

Show us new pictures to prove your point and counter the OP.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by darfay: 2:29am On Jun 07, 2020
What an eyesore
Nowhere in the University of lagos looks half as bad as this rubbish, no forking where
See mud everywhere
If them carry this super Lions abi na chickens come unilag, e go do them like London
Tueeeeh
Tuehhhh
Tueeeeh
Tueeeh
Tueeeh
I spit on this trash

Naso una wan do Biafra?

Proudly Akokite (ex)

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by mrkings84(m): 2:29am On Jun 07, 2020
Ok, Las Las the school structures make sense......
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Antichristus: 2:30am On Jun 07, 2020
RTSC:

It is the first university in Nigeria.
Even the name University of Nigeria shows its Status.

There is nothing false about that, you bigot.

You simply refused to be educated. University College, Ibadan was established in 1948 whilst UNN was founded in 1960. Isn’t that basic enough to comprehend. You could say UNN is the first indigenous university in Nigeria. Even at that, it hasn’t lived up to that claim. The Igbos dastardly mismanaged funds meant to develop UNN’s infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by AreaFada2: 2:30am On Jun 07, 2020
phemmyfour:
The false acclaimed first Nigeria uni.....looks like a game reserve

Are you alluding to the zoological entity? cheesy grin grin

Chai! Why is it that a uni bearing 9ja come look like game reserve na?

9ja always giving detractors more Armour shocked shocked.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by darfay: 2:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Nelx:
It is obvious the op is mischievous and intends to disgrace unn.
She carried her techno y2 camera to only snap Franco and it's environs. What happened to new pharmacy complex, faculty of biological sciences, VC office, Okeke hostel, green house, faculty of arts, science park, roar hub and other beautiful places in unn.
We have our academics to be boastful of anyways.
Mtchewww... Seems like some pained bitcH who was denied admission four times.

Oga
Unn is trash abeg
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by darfay: 2:34am On Jun 07, 2020
Chinomonkey:
My alma mater...I have been waiting for this

We are disappointed
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by olajide111: 2:34am On Jun 07, 2020
Ui is the first University in Nigeria founded by the British while UNN is the first indigenous University built by Nigerians , even with the huge difference in years of establishment UI has never been this bad , as far as am concerned UI remains the most beautiful cos it is well managed and yet still growing stronger in infrastructure and never disappointing in academics.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by darfay: 2:38am On Jun 07, 2020
Daboywizzy:
Sha I represent UNN everyday.. Truth is , We don't have Educational facilities but then the students are hardworking , they are ahead of you naturally.

If you school in that Dustbin, you can't be ahead of others. Even Lasu better pass for infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Futuragetty: 2:45am On Jun 07, 2020
tonididdy:
Uniben has the best, neatest federal campus in Nigeria
It doesn't end there oh. In fact more than 60% of her students are cultists.
Back then, We went for NANS election For Abraka, na so their delegates dey comot Axe and metal everywhere.
Trust Esut boys, We no dey fall hands at all.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Distinct009(m): 2:50am On Jun 07, 2020
https:///IT9zys9iYsnBrzwqZtDsXo

Alliance Global is paying seriously...
Join today ���
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by darfay: 2:50am On Jun 07, 2020
nwele2017:
When it comes to infrastructure no high institution in the east will ever make it to the top ten. I graduated from Federal university of Owerri and throughout my stay ,there at Futo,I always complain about the poor infrastructure in the school.
If you are visiting the university for the first time ,you might think that you have visited one kind of evil forest with abounded buildings scattering all the places.
The school lacks planning of any sort , building are scattered all over.

It's you peoples' fault (the igbos) aren't you at the helm of affairs in the said school. Igbos have failed themselves

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by darfay: 2:52am On Jun 07, 2020
PHIPEX:
Your heart must be very dark. I schooled in both UNN and Unilag and can confirm to you once more that you have a very dark heart. Your pictures are like when CNN and co misrepresent Nigeria with a picture of Ajegunle.

You opened this account 2 days ago to spread this half truth, what an achievement

You schooled in both schools, are they comparable in anyway tho? grin
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nelx(m): 2:53am On Jun 07, 2020
darfay:

Oga
Unn is trash abeg

No my boy. It isn't
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nelx(m): 2:55am On Jun 07, 2020
darfay:

If you school in that Dustbin, you can't be ahead of others. Even Lasu better pass for infrastructure

I wonder the school that produced a tribalistic bigot like you
Smh
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Elvis778(m): 2:58am On Jun 07, 2020
fredylee:
The authorities of UNN are unkind. You cannot leave this premier university in this dilapidated state! It is unacceptable. Callous!
To be sincere with you, it's not the authority, but our government,
Imagine the school had to partner with the private sector to build a new boys hostel which is under construction now, why? Because the government has refused to fund the school the way it funds others, just because the school is in the east...so many uncompleted huge projects, waiting for more funds from the government, but none is coming, so many buildings due for renovations but still nothing, one wey dey pain me na one big structure at the back of carva building, very big structure that has been abandoned for a year now, cuz of lack of government funding..... what of the school sports village? The stadium? That one is now history....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by darfay: 3:01am On Jun 07, 2020
Nelx:

No my boy. It isn't

Ogaaaa
No be unn we dey see so, UNN can't even stand yabatech. I have been to AOCOED and it has better infrastructure than this. I'm not a stakeholder in this, but very dissatisfied and you guys want Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by darfay: 3:06am On Jun 07, 2020
Elvis778:

To be sincere with you, it's not the authority, but our government,
Imagine the school had to partner with the private sector to build a new boys hostel which is under construction now, why? Because the government has refused to fund the school the way it funds others, just because the school is in the east...so many uncompleted huge projects, waiting for more funds from the government, but none is coming, so many buildings due for renovations but still nothing, one wey dey pain me na one big structure at the back of carva building, very big structure that has been abandoned for a year now, cuz of lack of government funding..... what of the school sports village? The stadium? That one is now history....

Ok fine
Abu is the most funded abi
But UNN can't be too far behind from unilag, oau, ui in funding, never ever
But yet those schools are better maintained and are light years ahead of this crappy uni even yabatech go dust una for infrastructure and I'm now guessing in other ways too
UNN management which is largely Igbo have failed you people.EOD

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Elvis778(m): 3:07am On Jun 07, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

You can blame everyone else but yourself. Whatever paddles your canoe.
I have been watching your comments and I must say you are a bigot....so igbos should blame themselves for government's refusal to fund a school properly?
Why do you guys love to turn blind eye to the truth? It's clear to everyone (but bigots like you) that the school is underfunded,
Imagine a whole University of Nigeria is partnering with a private business owner to build a new boys hostel because the Nigerian government has refused to fund the school for a new hostel, and has also refused to fund the school to atleast, renovate the old ones....and you still think it's the admins fault?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Elvis778(m): 3:13am On Jun 07, 2020
darfay:

Ok fine
Abu is the most funded abi
But UNN can't be too far behind from unilag, oau, ui in funding, never ever
But yet those schools are better maintained and are light years ahead of this crappy uni even yabatech go dust una for infrastructure and I'm now guessing in other ways too
UNN management which is largely Igbo have failed you people.EOD
Even though you are being sentimental and tribalistic, which plainly shows you are a tribal bigot, I will still reply you
First of all, if you have been to UNN you will know the OP is simply a propagandist, UNN still has really nice structures and very nice mapping, and road network, even though the school is underfunded, and yes, UNILAG and the rest receives more funds than UNN,
If not I don't see why a school will partner with a private business owner just to build a school hostel, they will only take such decision if the government refuse to release funds for a new hostel....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by StillWiz: 3:22am On Jun 07, 2020
seanwilliam:
Wowwwwww.. see fine fine structure... beautiful

Lol... sarcasm
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by hizikin(f): 3:33am On Jun 07, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by AreaFada2: 3:55am On Jun 07, 2020
RTSC:

It is the first university in Nigeria.
Even the name University of Nigeria shows its Status.

There is nothing false about that, you bigot.
Well, it's the first autonomous university, allowed to grant own degrees from the start. UI was still granting University of London degree until about 1963.

In that sense it's the first independent uni in 9ja but NOT the first uni. It's UI.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards / University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher / Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.