Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (66882 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Spiff20:
Guy how? with buildings painted in black. who paints a building black? rolls eyes....

Are you serious? grin Black building? Is it a mourning centre?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by SaintAY(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abeg somebody should do for Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko Ondo State
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by andrewtosin(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Are you a "great ife"?
SolidLight:
When will OAU post their own na? angry
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by bluefilm: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
But Pascchal you dey crase o!

So you had to wait until that stupid Oghene boy abi girl post all those nonsense picture of UNN before you swung into action.

I been dey laugh other schools wey dem post here but as I come see those nonsense pictures of UNN, my liver just cut.

Chai.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by sisitito01(f): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
It felt like I was seeing the UNN Chimamanda used to write about in the first set of pictures because...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by fredylee: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
The authorities of UNN are unkind. You cannot leave this premier university in this dilapidated state! It is unacceptable. Callous!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by XANDERBOY85: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hoephase:
Propaganda. grin grin grin

I am sure the op is from one of those schools that thinks that other school are taking their shine.

I schooled abroad before you begin act weird.

I doubt if anybody more especially a Nigerian will post an ugly picture of their schools more especially in this season of people hyping their school.

The op is a troll.

It's obvious! I doubt he's Igbo too!

You also have to wonder at the judgement of the mod' that decided to put this on the front page!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
UNN no try honestly....@ least in comparison with other 1st generation universities.

Covenant University is the finest! No competition.

I want to see Unijos ,Uniport & Futo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
sisitito01:
It felt like I was seeing the UNN Chimamanda used to write about in the first set of pictures because...

Because what?
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by PharmD911: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Lie. I have bedn to Uniben twice and its just Ok.

Uniport has the best structures and landscape in Nigeria. I mean Abuja campus, not Choba or Delta.
OAU has the best landscape.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by IncredibleWrite: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Futurejoy:

To think that my sister cried when they didn’t give her admission grin grin...my baby didn’t know that God was saving her from “suffering and smiling “
You can give yourself hope all you like. Tell your kid sister to read harder next time grin
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by IncredibleWrite: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Greatlee54:
What da f**k! The famous UNN! Abba Kyari must see this.
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you the OP is a propagandist.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by XANDERBOY85: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Whether a troll or not, many people wonder why as famous as the school is, we don't find its pictures on the internet like others. The reason is now clear.

There are pictures of UNN on the net. Probably you never bothered to look!

The admin' of the university has and is trying its best and working with the options and funds available! It's a federal university, and knowing what we know of Nigeria, is it any wonder the university in Zaria has better strucures than UNN?

I know exactly what this thread is for....it's for bigots and Igbo haters to post negative stuff about UNN! Knock yourselves out! wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by mechanics(m): 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hahahahah, the management of the university need to do better o, am not impressed at all.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by IncredibleWrite: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
BlueAir:
Jesus of nazareth.so this is where I'm planning to relocate and do my post graduate next year?!!!! angry. It's better I exercise patience and save enough for first class convenant university.thank God for this thread Sha...na so I go reach nnsuka and start lamenting.i can't even look at those walls and colors
And you can't clearly see the OP is a propagandist? Those pictures aren't a real replica of the UNN I attended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

There are pictures of UNN on the net. Probably you never bothered to look!

The admin' of the university has and is trying its best and working with the options and funds available! It's a federal university, and knowing what we know of Nigeria, is it any wonder the university in Zaria has better strucures than UNN?

I know exactly what this thread is for....it's for bigots and Igbo haters to post negative stuff about UNN! Knock yourselves out! wink

You can blame everyone else but yourself. Whatever paddles your canoe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by IncredibleWrite: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nnamdinaija:

Old and dilapidated buildings! UNN can't be compared to the highest Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO). GREATEST FUTO!
FUTO? grin

Chai...you know the truth in your heart but well, let's catch fun. Comparing UNN and FUTO

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Jakemedg(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chidexter:
Lion and Proud
Magnificient

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by SexytorresE(f): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
At the second pix , do the sch sells okrika as well ? Asking for a frd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Siscooh: 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
What?
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by blackengineerr: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
A horrible case of poor facilities management and infrastructural development...just sad. A great potential lost to desperate underfunding and horrible maintenance culture...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Fr33born(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Futurejoy:

To think that my sister cried when they didn’t give her admission grin grin...my baby didn’t know that God was saving her from “suffering and smiling “

Your sister is an Olodo. UNN is not for Olodo like her. Better tell her to pick another school next time

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by WoundedLamb: 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Fr33born(m): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
PHIPEX:
Your heart must be very dark. I schooled in both UNN and Unilag and can confirm to you once more that you have a very dark heart. Your pictures are like when CNN and co misrepresent Nigeria with a picture of Ajegunle.

You opened this account 2 days ago to spread this half truth, what an achievement

Exactly. His intention is very obvious and we all know the part of Nigeria the op is from.
There is no school that doesn't have ugly places. For the OP to post uncompleted building and very old pictures of hostels out of all the buildings in UNN makes it very clear his reasons for Posting them.

See his replies below to show that he knows what he is doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by OVB123: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
I think this is the worst federal university in nigeria interm of infrastructures (good looking buildings) u can not find this in any of the federal universities mention below: 1. UNILAG 2. UI 3. ABU 4. UNIBEN 5. UNIPORT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Correcto: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lol but UNN was the first autonomous and indigenous University in Nigeria. University of Ibadan became autonomous in 1963.
phemmyfour:
The false acclaimed first Nigeria uni.....looks like a game reserve
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Correcto: 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lol you can not find what exactly? Nigeria Universities including what you mentioned above are poor base on infrastructure.
OVB123:
I think this is the worst federal university in nigeria interm of infrastructures (good looking buildings) u can not find this in any of the federal universities mention below: 1. UNILAG 2. UI 3. ABU 4. UNIBEN 5. UNIPORT.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Correcto: 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Please post the pics. I like to see a beautiful Nigerian University.
Simeonjoe1:
Chai even unilorin fine pass this one
But continue op
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Fr33born(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

It's obvious! I doubt he's Igbo too!

You also have to wonder at the judgement of the mod' that decided to put this on the front page!

We all know the part of Nigeria the OP is from. That's what they are known for.

See his replies below to show you he knows what he is doing

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Pacesetter123(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sosaristic4life:
the truth is eh, academically they are good. is it easy to be the best 3rd university in Nigeria?
Truth be told here,am not happy with dis high level of infrastructural deficit and poor layout am seeing here.The following 6 universities supposed to make Nigeria proud in all ramifications in de eyes of international Community.........UI,ABU,OAU,Unilag,Uniport n UNN.But no,dey chose to be a disgrace to us.De oda 5 even try small like 60%,but wot am seeing here today,I can only give UNN 40% wen compared to oda big 5.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Aguemma(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
I am a proud lion. We might not be good in structures but when it comes to academics, UNN is extremely good in that. is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards / University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher / Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.