Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (66901 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by OneKinGuy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
frankfab:
I don't know what the young lady had in mind when making this post. As long as I'm concerned UNN is one of the top University in Nigeria with infrastructure although they are old but standard.

Example,
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Abuja Building
GS Building
Faculty of Art.

It's unfortunate the Enugu campus lack good infrastructure.
why do you people keep supporting evil? The likes of Uniben and UI that is old, do they still have poor infrastructures like unn?

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pascchal:
13. Department of Economics
14. Student affairs

The school might not have enough infrastructure but it isn't as bad as you portrayed it to be. @Op
Thank you, Paschal.that miss oghene is like an agent sent to humiliate UNN.Great minds are produced there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Sosaristic4life(m): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=OneKinGuy post=90388323]
stop posting the same pictures. The uni is poo. period![/quot]
see I don't normally defend Nigeria universities they are the same almost everywhere. those ones with beautiful structures are just the new buildings erected

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by YemyTemmy: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why is the ground red!!! Is that paint?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Investnow2017: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
I can see why an average Nigerian does not fear going to prison overseas. I once saw a prison complex in Australia, I was like what a beautiful school, until I read the title cheesy
Walking around this complex, you must be ready to share your footpaths with reptiles cheesy Oh boy sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hoephase:
Propaganda. grin grin grin

I am sure the op is from one of those schools that thinks that other school are taking their shine.

I schooled abroad before you begin act weird.

I doubt if anybody more especially a Nigerian will post an ugly picture of their schools more especially in this season of people hyping their school.

The op is a troll.

Whether a troll or not, many people wonder why as famous as the school is, we don't find its pictures on the internet like others. The reason is now clear.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Investnow2017: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
YemyTemmy:
Why is the ground red!!! Is that paint?

Natural architectural design, I think cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Ishiewo: 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Period007:
More....
I have not yet seen my department (Economics) building
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Movicq(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Weytin be dis nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by encryptjay(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
LMAO! See mischief plot grin Someone said abandoned Chernobyl nuclear site grin Thank God for the other poster that dropped some reasonable photos.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Sosaristic4life(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Whether a troll or not, many people wonder why as famous as the school is, we don't find its pictures on the internet like others. The reason is now clear.
then what makes the school to be famous should be your problem

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Okiibe(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
I am sorry, but the name UNN is finer than the structures shown so far.
Igbo things always not comparable to the others'

Government fault or management fault please

If any person here has ever visited Colleges of Education in Northern, the person will attest to the fact that their structures are far better than what has been posted as UNN structures.

Who did The Igbos offend?
More like self inflicted backwardness

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Joefat: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
phemmyfour:
The false acclaimed first Nigeria uni.....looks like a game reserve

This is beyond game reserve.. This look like a poetry to me.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sosaristic4life:

then what makes the school to be famous should be your problem

I thought so too until I saw this message being paraded as a university. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Investnow2017: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Seeing the dilapidated structures I try to imagine how the interior will look like, especially the hostels. Was it not the corridor shown in the first 3 photos?
You see, psychologically environments like this hardens one and promotes crime. Because the thoughts would be why will I fear prison if I have survived here cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Goalnaldo:
where were you when it was posted. To me, it's the finest followed by convenant, landmark, ABU, BUK

I must have missed it.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Daboywizzy:
Sha I represent UNN everyday.. Truth is , We don't have Educational facilities but then the students are hardworking , they are ahead of you naturally.

Dry joke.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by obynno7(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
That's my school ,we have poor structure but we have the most recognize CERT.in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Fidelismaria: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lol

See casting

I blame ozumba and Igwe

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by nwele2017: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
When it comes to infrastructure no high institution in the east will ever make it to the top ten. I graduated from Federal university of Owerri and throughout my stay ,there at Futo,I always complain about the poor infrastructure in the school.
If you are visiting the university for the first time ,you might think that you have visited one kind of evil forest with abounded buildings scattering all the places.
The school lacks planning of any sort , building are scattered all over.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Cosbyrich: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Beautiful but please give us the pics of UNN grin
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hoephase:

Broa please open new thread about your school with nice photos like others did.

I suspected that the op is from the area that have always cry foul that UNN was in the east.
Those are still below expectation considering that it's a first generation university. Look at red sand everywhere. Even the interlocking bricks have turned red.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Investnow2017: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Asquare84:
UNN for sale, 50 million
Oh that is too high. N500k, because the cost of demolition will be too high cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Sosaristic4life(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
the op that posted those pics eh is just jealous of the name the school has made, maybe she might have attempted gaining admission and it didn't work out. u can never tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by ogorwyne(f): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pascchal:
These are very old pictures, sir.
Are there newer ones? OP did not post Nkrumah and you are complaining. UNN has lots of rotten buildings. Na ziks flat dey pain me pass.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by patwilly(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Whatever be the case, UNN should hold its head high. Yes the infrastructure might not be up there for various reasons. But considering the quality of teaching, quality of alumni amongst other things, there are many reasons to be proud.
What is most appalling however, is that this is the only university that bears Nigeria in its name. It is disgraceful nay embarrassing that a national university bearing the name of a country should be left in this state. Even more embarrassing is that its the nation's first university. I mean, you can draw parallels with Ghana, Kenya and other African countries. No serious nation will let its premier indigenous university be in this state.
PS: I'm not an alumni

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by vickydankal(f): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
When the name was university of Biafra the school was better. The name Nigeria comes with some level of disappointment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
OneKinGuy:
So students of the almighty UNN cant get a drone to give us a decent aerial view? smh angry

Na red sand go full everywhere. It's better his way.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by dumininu01(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Spiff20(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
tonididdy:
Uniben has the best, neatest federal campus in Nigeria
Guy how? with buildings painted in black. who paints a building black? rolls eyes....
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Respect55(m): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
This is heartbreaking
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by PHIPEX(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheRealOghene:
So lately there has been a trend of beautiful drone pictures of different University Campuses. I'm a student of the University of Nigeria and I must admit we have the poorest facilities and infrastructure in Nigeria.

The University of Nigeria was founded in 1960. It is located in Enugu State. The main campus is in Nsukka while it has another Campus in Enugu the state capital.

The pictures I'd Sharing are from both Campuses
Your heart must be very dark. I schooled in both UNN and Unilag and can confirm to you once more that you have a very dark heart. Your pictures are like when CNN and co misrepresent Nigeria with a picture of Ajegunle.

You opened this account 2 days ago to spread this half truth, what an achievement

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards / University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher / Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.