Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (66892 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by shankara7: 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Very local okpa school

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Pacesetter123(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
PHIPEX:
Your heart must be very dark. I schooled in both UNN and Unilag and can confirm to you once more that you have a very dark heart. Your pictures are like when CNN and co misrepresent Nigeria with a picture of Ajegunle.

You opened this account 2 days ago to spread this half truth, what an achievement
Are you people trying to tell us that those pics she posted are not from UNN?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Pacesetter123(m): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
bluefilm:
But Pascchal you dey crase o!

So you had to wait until that stupid Oghene boy abi girl post all those nonsense picture of UNN before you swung into action.

I been dey laugh other schools wey dem post here but as I come see those nonsense pictures of UNN, my liver just cut.

Chai.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by mexbee1(m): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheRealOghene:
So lately there has been a trend of beautiful drone pictures of different University Campuses. I'm a student of the University of Nigeria and I must admit we have the poorest facilities and infrastructure in Nigeria.

The University of Nigeria was founded in 1960. It is located in Enugu State. The main campus is in Nsukka while it has another Campus in Enugu the state capital.

The pictures I'd Sharing are from both Campuses

Its a pity to know that most of our highly revered Federal uni r in a terrible state infrastructure wise. The govt must consciously put more efforts in making sure our Fed Universities get all they need to foster growth and development.

Contact us for all your solar Photovoltaic Electrification projects, Sales, supply and installation of Security/CCTV, PABX intercomm and ICT solutions. We deliver 100% quality service and assurring you nothing but the best.
Email: info@dexterengserv.com Web: www.dexterengserv.com
Phone number : 08056758528, 09018865761
We offer Nation wide delivery on all our solutions, please visit our website for more info.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by adenigga(m): 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pascchal:

1. Abuja building
2. Faculty of pharmaceutical sciences
3. Microbiological complex
4. Faculty of Arts

Pure architectural design that have been refused to see the light of the day!

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by shankara7: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
IncredibleWrite:
FUTO? grin

Chai...you know the truth in your heart but well, let's catch fun. Comparing UNN and FUTO
You're not intelligent.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by UwaMmebii(m): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Futurejoy:

To think that my sister cried when they didn’t give her admission grin grin...my baby didn’t know that God was saving her from “suffering and smiling “

Go and siddan joor, ur sister is an illiterate and zombie who is not qualified to be called lioness. Tell her to read harder or else she will still be rejected next time.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by saintbillion(m): 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ishiewo:
I have not yet seen my department (Economics) building
are u an eco student wat level?
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Pacesetter123(m): 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
SexytorresE:
At the second pix , do the sch sells okrika as well ? Asking for a frd
May be
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by IncredibleWrite: 12:03am On Jun 07, 2020
shankara7:
You're not intelligent.
Leave matter. See my signature for your writing services.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Daddysidhan: 12:05am On Jun 07, 2020
No wonder those idiots from the east hate every body, imagine how terrible they are at maintenance chai UNN Kwa see as the place be like ABA.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Pacesetter123(m): 12:07am On Jun 07, 2020
Correcto:
Lol you can not find what exactly? Nigeria Universities including what you mentioned above are poor base on infrastructure.
But not as poor as this one.Check out the corridor of de hostel in de first 3 picture.Can u ask ur child, expecially ur girl child to go n stay dere in de name of schooling?Do u av money to treat her of infection every month for 4 yrs or above as de case may be?
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by shankara7: 12:07am On Jun 07, 2020
nwele2017:
When it comes to infrastructure no high institution in the east will ever make it to the top ten. I graduated from Federal university of Owerri and throughout my stay ,there at Futo,I always complain about the poor infrastructure in the school.
If you are visiting the university for the first time ,you might think that you have visited one kind of evil forest with abounded buildings scattering all the places.
The school lacks planning of any sort , building are scattered all over.
You surely left FUTO donkey years ago.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by LordFarquaad(m): 12:07am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Easypro: 12:11am On Jun 07, 2020
LOL... murder!! well every school have that part. That part that looks so old, ugly and worn out. I m still sure there are some beautiful sites there! Make those places known too.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Kriptune: 12:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Pascchal:
13. Department of Economics
14. Student affairs

The school might not have enough infrastructure but it isn't as bad as you portrayed it to be. @Op

I'm very disappointed at Op.
Upon initially seeing the thread, I quickly clicked on it cos I'd visited both campuses last year, and was hoping to see something that'll bring back sweet memories.

UNEC isn't that beautiful though, still, it's okay except of course for the male hostels, very appalling.

Nsukka is quite the opposite of UNEC, beautiful and vintage. The scenery, structures and landscape, feels like 1960 every single day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by RTSC: 12:14am On Jun 07, 2020
phemmyfour:
The false acclaimed first Nigeria uni.....looks like a game reserve
It is the first university in Nigeria.
Even the name University of Nigeria shows its Status.

There is nothing false about that, you bigot.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Greenbirth: 12:14am On Jun 07, 2020
The first post was posted by a northerners. They hate anything from the south. Shay shay shame.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by RTSC: 12:16am On Jun 07, 2020
Pacesetter123:
It's like posting ajegunle and saying that is what Lagos has to offer.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by PHIPEX(m): 12:24am On Jun 07, 2020
Pacesetter123:
It's UNN of course but it's the poorest part of the school she chose to show. Every public school in Nigeria has terrible hostel etc.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 07, 2020
Op, I must confess undecided you no try at all. @pascchal thanks for the pics you posted.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 07, 2020
The structures may not appear as smart as the products of the school but I'm still a proud lion. smiley
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:28am On Jun 07, 2020
shocked cheesy
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Lawsimon(m): 12:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Hmmmm
Where are our lions and lionesses?
Here is an issue to be settled

https://educommander.com
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Dipilated structures, well its still much better than my school.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:45am On Jun 07, 2020
Aguemma:
I am a proud lion. We might not be good in structures but when it comes to academics, UNN is extremely good in that. is
hahaha... self-consolation.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Grateful02(m): 12:47am On Jun 07, 2020
So I will be hearing "Lion" everywhere.Op I know you took small thing for body lol

Abg Aeriel view of uniport
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by goaldynboy: 12:48am On Jun 07, 2020
Pascchal:
9. ICT centre
10. Department of Geology
11. Biomedical engineering building
12. Nnamdi Azikwe Library

Thank you my brother for posting these beautiful pictures!

The Op has mischievous intention by posting those dirty pictures!

Others were posting drone pictures but he decided to look for dirty places to post!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Grateful02(m): 12:52am On Jun 07, 2020
So the other day I was trying to settle a case when someone said to me" may you no be like nigeria at 59" and today am seeing this���..Op no worry you ko be Vc someday.

RTSC:

It is the first university in Nigeria.
Even the name University of Nigeria shows its Status.

There is nothing false about that, you bigot.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Grateful02(m): 12:54am On Jun 07, 2020
See them lol
saintbillion:
are u an eco student wat level?
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by edoairways: 12:55am On Jun 07, 2020
TheRealOghene:
Some people will argue that it is not all about structure.
May We not be addicted to suffering
A university may have less structure yet rated high and peradventure the best whereas another may have good structure yet be rated low and peradventure the the worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Grateful02(m): 1:01am On Jun 07, 2020
Save well, Save job too

BlueAir:
Jesus of nazareth.so this is where I'm planning to relocate and do my post graduate next year?!!!! angry. It's better I exercise patience and save enough for first class convenant university.thank God for this thread Sha...na so I go reach nnsuka and start lamenting.i can't even look at those walls and colors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards / University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher / Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.