Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (29977 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2011
I avoid backhand slaps cos I hv some much energy from playing tennis for yrs. I might not be able to control my energy and kill mrs chima. That is not my intention. It's just being a while I traded punches with a lady. Mrs chima seems the perfect candidate. That is if she can get up and throw a finger or two tongue
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ayobase(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2011
okay!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by yoni1977: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2011
They are not, i respect a women alot, but i will never tolorate woman boxing me while folding my hands watching her when my hands are not tied with rope
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 9:47pm On Jan 24, 2011
deniyor:

Ahah I knew it.

*throws mrs chima b*itch slap tongue, followed by a flying spinning kick*

(hits a backflip and landed a chinese split) (raise hands upward and plucks Deniyor's nuts as I rammed my fist toward the scrotum cradle)

You will be disabled for two weeks. Use ice it should keep the swelling down. cool
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2011
angry angry angry
Don't you know you NEVER hit a man in the nuts!!!!! Fighting people like you, one has to hv a scrotum guard always. Evil woman. Geez
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima(f): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2011
Ladies!

If you find yourself in a position where you may have to defend yourself against your lover or date.  You can always aim for the nuts!  Make sure you grab that nuts with all your might and ram it toward the scrotum cradle.  I promise you that would keep him disabled so that you can run or walk to safety.  

I can show you a few self defense techniques against your male attackers.  I am very good in self defense and I only used it once.  The guy that called himself trying to show me his macho-ness regretted fucking with me.  

Hit them where it hurts since they don't have a problem hitting you where it hurts.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by roymary: 12:20am On Jan 25, 2011
^^^^

Mrs Chima is a terrorist.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Purist(m): 1:04am On Jan 25, 2011
What many don't realise is this: when it comes to retaliation/revenge, it is only human to want to pay back twofold, irrespective of one's gender.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by duduspace(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ladies!

If you find yourself in a position where you may have to defend yourself against your lover or date.  You can always aim for the nuts!  Make sure you grab that nuts with all your might and ram it toward the scrotum cradle.  I promise you that would keep him disabled so that you can run or walk to safety. 

I can show you a few self defense techniques against your male attackers.  I am very good in self defense and I only used it once.  The guy that called himself trying to show me his macho-ness regretted bleeping with me. 

Hit them where it hurts since they don't have a problem hitting you where it hurts.

Please also remember to tell them to make sure their wills are written and they make plans to cover all the mirrors in their house cos those who go about hitting others unprovoked usually end up dead  or with reconstructed faces.
Not many men would forgive a woman or anyone aiming for his nuts so if yu miss, hell's population might just increase by 1. grin grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ladies!

If you find yourself in a position where you may have to defend yourself against your lover or date. You can always aim for the nuts! Make sure you grab that nuts with all your might and ram it toward the scrotum cradle. I promise you that would keep him disabled so that you can run or walk to safety.

I can show you a few self defense techniques against your male attackers. I am very good in self defense and I only used it once. The guy that called himself trying to show me his macho-ness regretted bleeping with me.

If that happens, then I will be known as a wife killer not a wife beater.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2011
Trust me, the very last thing you will do is kill.  The nut crushing technique is very deadly and disabling.  I am not worrying about you. 

Please do let the fact that I am a "woman" get you too comfortable. One of the rules of defeat is never UNDERESTIMATE your opponent.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by duduspace(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Trust me, the very last thing you will do is kill. The nut crushing technique is very deadly and disabling. I am not worrying about you.

I'll start trusting you when you convince me you can survive a rear naked choke without ending up looking like a freshly slaughtered Sallah ram. grin grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2011
Hmm. Are you an active member of GLAD?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2011
Hitting a guy in the nuts disables him for maybe a minute. Make sure you kill him in the minute while you have the chance cos there will be no mercy when he gets up. If you miss, you are dead anyways.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2011
Like I said. Never underestimate your opponent. Pride is an enemy to a fool who is blind.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrCork17: 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2011
I would never really hit a woman wink
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by duduspace(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Hmm. Are you an active member of GLAD?
Which kain acronym be this one again?  undecided which one concerns gays and lesbians for this matter? I thot this was about heterosexual relationships. Anyway whaddayaknow? the guy dishing out the beating might have undergone a sex change and might have no balls at all.  grin grin

Mrs, Chima:

Like I said. Never underestimate your opponent. Pride is an enemy to a fool who is blind.

I think the underestimating is on the part of the person who threw the first punch/slap/mush/(whatever name you give in trying to justify the action) or what do you think?  undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2011
My statement about NEVER TO UNDERESTIMATE your opponent have nothing to do with JUSTIFYING ANYTHING. I said what I said. Now if you want my attention, just say so.

It is not that complicated.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by duduspace(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

My statement about NEVER TO UNDERESTIMATE your opponent have nothing to do with JUSTIFYING ANYTHING. I said what I said. Now if you want my attention, just say so.

It is not that complicated.

Jeeez, yu got it bad now so Nairaland is a place to seek attention like the BB house? WTH, here I am thinking its a place to discuss issues and see the perspective of others that the natural human myopia prevents yu from seeing.
DAMN I must be on the wrong site. I'll kindly leave you to your attention whoring.
No vex o, I value my nuts and don't want them crushed by a Cynthia Rottrock wannabe, I'd like to know when you get your black belt in boyfriend nut crushing,
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2011
Okay. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by koolchicco: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Okay. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

PMSL. Anne Robinson wannabe! grin grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Coco2(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2011
1 Word: NO
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Zahnda(f): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2011
I slap, throw things, punch, kick, scream, curse, push - the whole psycho drill. No man's ever retaliated, touch wood, in fact my man's perversely turned on by it. Sometimes he'll wind me up on purpose, just so he can shut me up mid tantrum and Put Me In My Place wink
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2011
ok never say never, one day u will meet the right man that has had it and will show u
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2011
koolchicco:

PMSL. Anne Robinson wannabe! grin grin

No, I am not. But that who said it best! She even do it with a hearty crinkle!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2011
aminalib:

ok never say never, one day u will meet the right man that has had it and will show u

Right. And will beat her arse like SHE STOLE SOMETHING.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2011
^^ Did anyone call me? grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by WackyJ1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2011
Zahnda:

I slap, throw things, punch, kick, scream, curse, push - the whole psycho drill. No man's ever retaliated, touch wood.

No man? that's not possible. I think all those things you do reach the level of capable of killing or seriously hurting. Another man will retaliate, even if it's just to subdue you
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2011
deniyor:

^^ Did anyone call me? grin

honorable chief of abusing women
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by WackyJ1(m): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Right.  And will beat her arse like SHE STOLE SOMETHING.  
You've been talking about that since. I wanna ask, should a guy hit a woman if she hits him first. I'm not talking about beating( which is continuous hitting), something like a slap
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2011
aminalib:

honorable chief of abusing women
I don't abuse women! When they hit me, I beat them like they stole smth! After that I kick them out, and no matter how much they beg, the best they get is one more round of mindblowing sex ( only if I am Hot). Don't hate cos I don't take crap from you women. tongue
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2011
So you still a woman beater huh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

"My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.