Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (29936 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by chic2pimp(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2011
Sagamite:

More like when they want him to feel inadequate when he does not agree with their bias argument. Usually the arguments that entails giving some kind of advantage to women. Advantages that ridicule all the principles of the Equality we thought some of them wanted and use as fighting tool against something that is an advantage to men. undecided
Exactly. I'll run out of fingers if I begin to count the amount of times I've seen a post either begin or end with the line "It takes a Real Man to do so and so". The other common one is when a Female and Male are having an arguement. When it is becoming quite obvious that she is loosing the arguement, she'll retort back to the Infamous "But a Real Man won't do that" line. Ofcourse a Real Mouse wouldn't that, why would he? *Rolls Eyes* grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by babsjnr(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2011
it's only a coward men hit women, real responsible men don't hit women
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Sagamite(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2011
babsjnr:

it's only a coward men hit women, real responsible men don't hit women

And only pussi men make this kind of senseless and illogical statement. grin

Real responsible, brave men can hit women that choose to hit people. Don't do what you don't want done to you to others.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by dayokanu(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2011
Sagamite:

Real responsible, brave men can hit women that choose to hit people. Don't do what you don't want done to you to others.

That statement is even insulting to women, That means they can not be held responsible for their actions.

They can hit people but cant be hit back.

If you dont want to be hit, then dont go ahead and hit ppl
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by babsjnr(m): 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2011
@ sagamite oui batty boy suc* your granny everymen got different personalities,   most men who are intelligent  and confidence with future career job we never hit women even if women hit them  first,  we men have energetic body and powerfull then women even one punch or a very hard slap can make them ending up in coma
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by dayokanu(m): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2011
Are you saying intelligent and confident women go about hitting men?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2011
I see the WOMEN BEATER CONVENTION is in session.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by babsjnr(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2011
@ dayokanu  it's illegal for opposite gender to hit men as well , but officially when it come to police and criminal court processing especially in england women got upper hand than men
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Sagamite(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2011
babsjnr:

@ sagamite oui batty boy suc* your granny everymen got different personalities,   most men who are intelligent  and confidence with future career job we never hit women even if women hit them  first,  we men have energetic body and powerfull then women even one punch or a very hard slap can make them ending up in coma

What kind of daft statement is this?

Are you sure you are not reetarded?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by babsjnr(m): 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2011
@ Sagamite you have really prove ur self has a professionally woman beater, men like you are behind the bar
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by yme1(f): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2011
i know am gonna get Lot's of insult from what am about to say but who Care's cheesy cheesy

personally i don't support women beater's but i have to say SOME women deserve a real good slap[b] SOMETIME'S[/b]
Mostly in this European country if one picture's the attitude of some women i personally would want to take permission from the Man and give the lady/woman the beating of her life cheesy
take me for instance i really did something that upset my guy few days back and me sitting down thinking about it and i was like if that guy had raised his hands on me i damn well know i deserve it grin(i apologised tho)
i know we all are human and are bound to make mistakes but some mistakes isn't really meant to be made
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by WackyJ1(m): 12:04am On Feb 05, 2011
y me:

i know am gonna get Lot's of insult from what am about to say but who Care's cheesy cheesy

personally i don't support women beater's but i have to say SOME women deserve a real good slap[b] SOMETIME'S[/b]
Mostly in this European country if one picture's the attitude of some women i personally would want to take permission from the Man and give the lady/woman the beating of her life cheesy
take me for instance i really did something that upset my guy few days back and me sitting down thinking about it and i was like if that guy had raised his hands on me i damn well know i deserve it grin(i apologised tho)
i know we all are human and are bound to make mistakes but some mistakes isn't really meant to be made

You've said the truth,
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 12:08am On Feb 05, 2011
Of course a man would agree with that! Duh!!!!!

Real talk, if a woman shouldn't be hitting a man under no circumstance then a man shouldn't be hitting a woman just because she "deserves" it. THAT SOME BULLSHIT.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by chic2pimp(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2011
babsjnr:

@ sagamite oui batty boy suc* your granny everymen got different personalities,   most men who are intelligent  and confidence with future career job we never hit women even if women hit them  first,  we men have energetic body and powerfull then women even one punch or a very hard slap can make them ending up in coma
She should have thought of that in the first place, before she layed her trigger happy hands on the dude
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 12:15am On Feb 05, 2011
May the women beaters rot in hell.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by WackyJ1(m): 12:19am On Feb 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Of course a man would agree with that!  Duh!!!!!

Real talk, if a woman shouldn't be hitting a man under no circumstance then a man shouldn't be hitting a woman just because she "deserves" it.  
The point is she knew that she deserved to be hit but she wasn't, the guy was a real gentleman. And any girl who can admit that what she did deserved a hit shouldn't be hit at all cos it means she knows what she did was very wrong, she's not going to do it again.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by yme1(f): 12:20am On Feb 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Of course a man would agree with that! Duh!!!!!

Real talk, if a woman shouldn't be hitting a man under no circumstance then a man shouldn't be hitting a woman just because she "deserves" it. THAT SOME BULLSHIT.
i partially agree with you on that but again IT IS A MAN'S WORLD. . . why would you a woman raise hands on your man. . . it's like goat standing up to a lion grin grin

it is said that we should give respect to whom respect is due to. . . . . now let's put the beating aside
i have seen lots of women cook and let the Man go to the kitchen and take the food themselves but i might be old fashioned but i think that is wrong. . am not saying the Man cant't help out in the kitchen yes ofcourse that would be romantic. but some women of now aday's feel we are living in a modernize world so whatever a man can do a woman can do it better. . .that is bullsh. .it because it has been overrated
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 12:23am On Feb 05, 2011
WackyJ1:

The point is she knew that she deserved to be hit but she wasn't, the guy was a real gentleman. And any girl who can admit that what she did deserved a hit shouldn't be hit at all cos it means she knows what she did was very wrong, she's not going to do it again.

According to her story she did something and was surprised her man didn't hit her. THAT IS COMPLETELY different if she HIT HIM. If she hit him of course a punk arse mofo will hit her back.

I am talking about a man just hitting a woman JUST BECAUSE SHE DESERVE TO BE HIT. That is a mofo no no. If a woman shouldn't be hitting a man then a man shouldn't be hitting a woman just because she deserve it.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by chic2pimp(m): 12:30am On Feb 05, 2011
dayokanu:

That statement is even insulting to women, That means they can not be held responsible for their actions.

They can hit people but cant be hit back.

[size=15pt]If you dont want to be hit, then dont go ahead and hit ppl[/size]

Sagamite:

Real responsible, brave men can hit women that choose to hit people. [size=15pt]Don't do what you don't want done to you to others.[/size]

As Simple As ABC.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by WackyJ1(m): 12:32am On Feb 05, 2011
chic2pimp:

She should have thought of that in the first place, before she layed her trigger happy hands on the dude
Exactly Women argue that no matter what they do to a man as long as it doesn't threaten his life, he should not react. Their reason is that men are stronger and because they are men they should respect themselves. Why can't they see it this way, ' because he is a man and i should respect him, i shouldn't hit him under any circumstances'
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 12:40am On Feb 05, 2011
If I run my mofo mouth all day and all night. You still don't have no mofo right to put your hands on me------IF I DO NO PUT MY HANDS ON YOU.

Simple as ABC.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by chic2pimp(m): 1:00am On Feb 05, 2011
WackyJ1:

Exactly Women argue that no matter what they do to a man as long as it doesn't threaten his life, he should not react. Their reason is that men are stronger and because they are men they should respect themselves. Why can't they see it this way, ' because he is a man and i should respect him, i shouldn't hit him under any circumstances'
Don't mind them jare. They don't mind playing the weaker sex whenever it suits em'
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 1:09am On Feb 05, 2011
Hit the right female and see.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by chic2pimp(m): 1:15am On Feb 05, 2011
dayokanu:

[size=20pt]If you dont want to be hit, then dont go ahead and hit ppl[/size]

Not a hard rule to follow, Is it?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by millco88(f): 1:44am On Feb 05, 2011
If a chic act a fool, she git smacked. B*tch you betta recognize!

ROFL ( ' _ ' )
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by dayokanu(m): 2:19am On Feb 05, 2011
If someone insult you, Insult them back.

But if anyone hits you, Hit em back
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 3:47am On Feb 05, 2011
^^^ I disagree.
Hit them back more to serve as a deterrent next time
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Sagamite(m): 6:56am On Feb 05, 2011
babsjnr:

@ Sagamite you have really prove your self has a professionally woman beater, men like you are behind the bar

Yes, you are a reetard!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Jenifa1: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2011
my own believe is that people shouldn't be hitting each other first of all.

the logic behind men not hitting women is because men are physically stronger. so that makes the dynamic uneven.
imagine for example a situation where the wife is 200 pounds heavier than the skinny husband. won't you agree that it will be a bullish behavior for the fat woman to be hitting her tiny husband who has less ability to defend himself? even if the husband hit her first, there should be a recognition that the husband is the vulnerable one in this case since the woman can easily defend herself and prevent the husband from attacking her.

so yea the whole taboo about men not hitting women is to prevent domestic abuse since women are much more vulnerable to it and have less ability to protect themselves from physical aggression than men do.
people have different level of morality/tolerance and it's up to the couple to decide how they want to follow the rule.

my advice: if things get out of hand, call the cops. lol
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by chic2pimp(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2011
Jenifa_:

my own believe is that people shouldn't be hitting each other first of all.

the logic behind men not hitting women is because men are physically stronger. so that makes the dynamic uneven.
imagine for example a situation where the wife is 200 pounds heavier than the skinny husband. won't you agree that it will be a bullish behavior for the fat woman to be hitting her tiny husband who has less ability to defend himself? even if the husband hit her first, there should be a recognition that the husband is the vulnerable one in this case since the woman can easily defend herself and prevent the husband from attacking her.

so yea the whole taboo about men not hitting women is to prevent domestic abuse since women are much more vulnerable to it and have less ability to protect themselves from physical aggression than men do.
people have different level of morality/tolerance and it's up to the couple to decide how they want to follow the rule.

my advice: if things get out of hand, call the cops. lol
He should have thought of that in the first place before he layed his filthy hands on his Yokozuna looking Wife.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by mamagee3(f): 12:41am On Feb 06, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

If I run my mofo mouth all day and all night. You still don't have no mofo right to put your hands on me------IF I DO NO PUT MY HANDS ON YOU.

Simple as ABC.
Maybe you should run that mofo mouth in a desert or closet where no one would have to bear it. cool

Simple as it sounds. wink
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Konjour(m): 1:11am On Feb 06, 2011
Its not always in black or white, there are areas that are shaded grey. Personally,i'd go for self-defense if i sense i might get hit. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree / .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.