Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy (90891 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by TheSourcerer: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Another one comes along to play by the rule.
here suck another spiritual tit , if the last one got cold ♥️♥️♥️
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by TheSourcerer: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Just2endowed2:

The day his death was announced, rain did fell.
fall

Btw it's raining season

He should go to Sahara or lybian desert and sing send down the rain with loud speakers , or countries with crazy famine

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by 8stargeneral: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Rain fell d day he died.... D rain maker.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Caseless: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

I have transcended spirituality, so I can look at it from this vintage point knowing that many can not make it to this point. The rabbit hole is too deep, and not everyone can make it in one life time. I have gone through it and come out of the other end, alive, well, coherent and rewarded with the Crown.
guy, you have my respect. Have u reached the level of de lawrence?

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by gaventa: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
God bless you
Ghostrye:
There are three sides to any story. So far we've only heard one
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by vincentjk(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
wow , He is God! Or let's settle with Elijah

Dumb meathead!

Stop insulting people on things you don't know about, it makes you look stupid

There's a masquerade in my village called igirigi that shows up once in a very long time. Whenever it appears a little rain MUST drop be in dry or rainy season.

Igirigi means rain

7 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by CodeTemplar: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
SATANIIST:
you guys know nothing about spritsm or witch craft. my elder bro is head of one of the strongest covens in the west. i can authoritatively tell u that these people dont have the type of powers u think they have.
for example u guys have the believe that witches fly in the night and change to dogs, cats bats, etc, all that is just what u see in nollywood and hollywood. real witches dont have these powers.
their powers is limited to spell casting
I understand the rule is the rule so I can reason with you a little and pardon you based on your situation. Just keep the rules until Jesus meets you o.
People like you just admire Jesus from a distance and deny Him.

God isa spirit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by TheSourcerer: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
vincentjk:

Stop insulting people on things you don't know about, it makes you look stupid

There's a masquerade in my village called igirigi that shows up once in a very long time. Whenever it appears a little rain MUST drop be in dry or rainy season.

Igirigi means rain
makes you then the stupid one , right?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Karemarealty288(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
I can relate....this is face of one of those that saw the Devil and not Alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lekki1444: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
ednut1:
Jargons, drugs and alcohol ruined him
DRUGS AND ALCOHOL ARE SPIRITUAL SYMPTOMS NOT PROBLEMS

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Bahamas95(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
I know say na spiritual things before.

These artistes with their ways of life tire me, others should be careful. I miss him sha.

RIP rainmaker

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by fullblast(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
IF YOU OBEY THE RULES, YOU MISS THE FUN

Born2Breed .... Is the above statement still profitable and valid to you? cool

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Caseless:
guy, you have my respect. Have u reached the level of de lawrence?

That level is the Cosmic Consciousness or Christ Consciousness. I have gone through that phase, and when you get to that phase, you literally die and get resurrected. I have gone through it and it is not for the faint-hearted especially since there is no institution that integrates Chela on using the quantum cosmology model to access Godhood, one has to literally venture into the dark unknown and face what one experiences without the filtration of the veil.

Level of de Lawrence, yes, but will I use the Powers to demonstrate my capabilities and control the element? No.

All that I need, comes supernaturally, it is how it was meant to be. That is why Jesus didnt use his powers egotistically.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Harrytrentz(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Partner with a Nigerian Forum Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

HERE'S HOW IT'S DONE.

1. Daily login = 150 Lars points

2. Referrals = 1000 Lars points (per referral)

NOTE: You don't need to refer before you get paid.

3. Commenting on posts = 5 Lars points.

4. Reading of news or articles = 5 Lars points ( unlimited news)

5. Sharing of LPV sponsored post on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp or Twitter depending on the one you do = 100 Lars points.

LARS POINTS ARE THEN CHANGED INTO CASH AND IS SENT TO THE BANK ACCOUNT YOU PROVIDED WHEN YOU REGISTER. (One time payment of #1500)

Follow this WhatsApp link https:///CIwnJvopzSSG4ftl5bbMAQ
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lekki1444: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
generationz:
Whoever is involved in spiritism here should come tell us the rules he broke.

Tenks.
I can tell you the rules he broke was not in this lifetime. it was in his past life. It was ordained for him to pay for it in this lifetime. this is why he was gifted with the talent of a reggae musician. reggae music is an affliction ritual. its a music sung by those under affliction and born under affliction. so he was born in affliction and the way the spirits had him express his affliction is by gifting him with the affliction ritual called reggae music. dabbling into spiritism in this life is just the symptom of an afflicted soul seeking solace and alcoholism and drugs is a symptom of an afflicted soul and not the problem

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by chingydaboss(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Have you heard abt God of Chosen? He is the only true God.. anyother god is a counterfeit.. He is coming very soon to judge the world , Accept Christ Today, Tomorrow may be too late ..
Vortex369:

I have transcended spirituality, so I can look at it from this vintage point knowing that many can not make it to this point. The rabbit hole is too deep, and not everyone can make it in one life time. I have gone through it and come out of the other end, alive, well, coherent and rewarded with the Crown.

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ghostrye:

You can go and ask Majek himself....

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Ghostrye: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Onliie:
Mr man, don't be a doubting THOMAS. This man talking have no motive to lie against him. I suggest you learn and pick one or two things.
Sir are you okay, you could pass a point without being sassy about it, others have done so but you just had to come and spew rubbish at me. Please, maintain your shit
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by imagrg(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Do not go spiritual to make money..
Look below and learn how to earn online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yeah seem to feel your balanced chackras from the way you write

By Chakra you mean the 5D circuits that connects the 3D Avatar to the interuniversal consciousness. When fully activated, the flow of data comes from the collective consciousness. And the temple has to be clean to reduce the resistivity of the flow of data without burning up and destabilizing the physical 3D organism. I think it is the imbalance and the sensations that is pulsated during the imbalance that made Majek Indulge in Alcohol and Cannabis a lot to feel stable. The ignorant can think he was on drugs or mentally sick. He was suffering cos he didnt know what he was facing anymore. It couldnt make it out of the rabbit hole. Once known, you can not unknow and half knowledge is worse that ignorance. You have to worship nothing in the rabbit hole. You have to request for nothing. You have to be loyal to nothing except .....The Great Unknowable.

If one manages successfully, and channel the energies through the right frequency portal, one becomes an inventor, an artist, a creator, .....just a great originator of stuff.

This is the Key to Creation.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by IMO01: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
I can tell you the rules he broke was not in this lifetime. it was in his past life. It was ordained for him to pay for it in this lifetime. this is why he was gifted with the talent of a reggae musician. reggae music is an affliction ritual. its a music sung by those under affliction and born under affliction. so he was born in affliction and the way the spirits had him express his affliction is by gifting him with the affliction ritual called reggae music. dabbling into spiritism in this life is just the symptom of an afflicted soul seeking solace and alcoholism and drugs is a symptom of an afflicted soul and not the problem

Omo nawa oh

But they said he fasted and prayed in church when they were young

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by TheSourcerer: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

By Chakra you mean the 5D circuits that connects the 3D Avatar to the interuniversal consciousness. When fully activated, the flow of data comes from the collective consciousness. And the temple has to be clean to reduce the resistivity of the flow of data without burning up and destabilizing the up the physical 3D organism. I think it is the imbalance and the sensations that is pulsated during the imbalance that made Majek Indulge in Alcohol and Cannabis a lot.

If one manages successfully, and channel the energies through the right frequency portal, one becomes an inventor, an artist, a creator, .....just a great originator of stuff.

in other words we become gods , I have to get your contact . Do you AP ?

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Ishilove: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Very plausible explanation for Majek's degeneration.

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Emperormartin(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
My question is who is de Lawrence that he was constantly talking that he has reach his level?

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by ukohajoe23: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
humilitypays:
Wizkid, Davido and that other boy shortlisted for Grammy should tread carefully
do you think they became stars just by making music. There is more to what your eyes can see. The pop music industry is under the control of Satan and whoever will make it will definitely go by the rule. My brother you are 100% correct. What you said is the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by vincentjk(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
fairfora:
This is a reason I'd never envy all those small boys who are called music stars today. Nobody would ever wish to delve into the shiits they do in their closet. In fact, i stopped envying those guys with controversial wealth since the day Eze Ego's secret was brought into the open here in Lagos decades ago. His life was truncated by what brought him the fame and wealth

Well spoken, they all know what's making them famous. Don't envy anyone because if they show you the way you may no longer be interested

13 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by IMO01: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

By Chakra you mean the 5D circuits that connects the 3D Avatar to the interuniversal consciousness. When fully activated, the flow of data comes from the collective consciousness. And the temple has to be clean to reduce the resistivity of the flow of data without burning up and destabilizing the up the physical 3D organism. I think it is the imbalance and the sensations that is pulsated during the imbalance that made Majek Indulge in Alcohol and Cannabis a lot to feel stable. The ignorant can think he was on drugs or mentally sick. He was suffering cos he didnt know what he was facing anymore. It couldnt make it out of the rabbit hole. Once known, you can unknow and half knowledge is worse that ignorance. You have to worship nothing in the rabbit hole. You have to request for nothing. You have to be loyal to nothing except .....The Great Unknowable.

Baba how far
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lekki1444: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
IMO01:

Omo nawa oh

But they said he fasted and prayed in church
fasting and going to church are affliction rituals. its no coincidence that the most afflicted places on earth have the most church goers.

6 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by wwwtortoise(m): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ghostrye:

Name them

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Honeydenz(f): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
crazygod:

Lol. Those guys you mentioned too were deep in occult. If you know you know
Yea this is true, in life a lot of things happen in the spiritual. Even when u make it to the top with clean hands, at a time u will be required to dabbled into certain things to maintain your status. It's one thing to buy a car, congratulations! it's another thing to maintain it. That's d best illustration.

I can't forget what my boss told me in his office, I won't disclose it here. But things are happening o

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
in other words we become gods , I have to get your contact . Do you AP ?

-As Man is, God was once; As God is, Man May Be-

Educational Avatar Reality Training Habitat (E.A.R.T.H) is a 3D habitat, a Multiplayer Simulation hosted on the Higher Planes - to encourage Spirit immerse themselves into a compelling experience as Humans.

The Goal is Growth of Soul from one photonic threshold of consciousness to the higher ones, from unicellular organisms to multicellur organisms to basic animals to Humans and finally to Gods and beyond......

Yet many people are glued to only materialism and Religions while missing out the fact that God is not Religious. God is everything, right? So it is not only Religion that has pre-requisite tools to find and know God, but Science too, seeks to find the nature of the Universe and its Architect.

Well, where they failed.

-----------------I succeeded----------------------------------

So, from this vintage point, I can look down and know exactly what went wrong with the Avatar called Majek, just like I look down and I see why. But it is unimportant, and the life of Soul that needs to rest in peace (as they say).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Akpaamunsi: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.