Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (105217 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by tpia6: 4:28am On Jan 30, 2011
they identified him by his fingerprints, from the immigrant database.

he wasnt in any criminal one.

i'd also like to know more about his family.

it seems he wasnt married [i guess].
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 4:39am On Jan 30, 2011
tpia*:

they identified him by his fingerprints, from the immigrant database.

he wasnt in any criminal one.

i'd also like to know more about his family.

it seems he wasnt married [i guess].

Pardon?  I never said he was.  Yeah, the story goes that he was identified from the INS/Homeland Security fingerprints database. 

All we know is that he has a brother who is a minister, going by a shortened version of their last name - Ajim, instead of Ajimotokan.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by tpia6: 4:41am On Jan 30, 2011
^^just a general comment, not a specific one.

it seems he also lived in a very exclusive area of new york, where apartments rent for about $3000 a month.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 5:04am On Jan 30, 2011
Okay. Am gonna look for something cheerful news to post. grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by tpia6: 6:22am On Jan 30, 2011
the world could use a little cheerful news right now.

the question which everyone is dreading to ask presently is did anyone on nl know this guy.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2011
Ah!  Fell asleep.  smiley

Here is a guy I like.  Ray Hudson.  He's a futbol announcer.  I mean "Futbol" as in real football, not American armored-rugby. wink 

Originally from Newcastle, England, Ray Hudson played professionally, for his hometown team too - how satisfying is that?  He later came to USA to play, then parlayed that into coaching.  He's a little off, to be honest, but I love the guy!  Not very popular with Brits due to his overly-emotional delivery, but popular with majority of Americans.  People think he's Scottish, but Newcastle is close to Scotland, and they call the accent a Geordie accent. 

He loves futbol and it shows.  When I moved to the states, there wasn't much futbol on the small screen, other than on the Spanish channels, so mostly just got back into the game during the world cup.  So, discovering Ray Hudson, seeing his obvious love of the game be brought to life in his delivery is a joy, really.  I respect the opinions that don't care for him, but if you've ever been deprived of something and then found it again, you'd appreciate someone who revels in what you love.  He appears to have a thing for Riquelme, as do I.  Not surprising Ray likes him - Riquelme is odd and so is Ray.  Can't deny that. He also favors Messi, before that it was Ronaldinho.

I can't upload my videos of him, but a couple from Youtube will give you an idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS6Np-g_h5w
http://mustreadsoccer.com/spoken-word-of-ray-hudson/
http://hudsonia..com/
http://rayhudson./
http://www.theoffside.com/leagues/spain-la-liga/in-celebration-of-ray-hudson.html

An old interview.  Up until recently, this was the only video available of him talking about himself.  His interview starts at the 3-minute mark, but at the 8th minute mark, he talks about his commentating style.  Gotta hear that part:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJoJ6gPigZM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qDj3-tDHrQ&NR=1

Another interview I'm not sure I've seen before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oudoUaMLrgM

Tearing apart the England team.  Ouch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7zjhYKkOW0
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2011
^^^'

Are you on YIM?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2011
fstranger1:

^^^'

Are you on YIM?

Yeah.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by MandingoII(m): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2011
Actually, Buzugee is kinda right.

Nigerian women that come to Amerikka will be materially well off, but will not find suitable relationships.

I see them all the time. They eventually turn FAT and CRUDE.

The Men also turn Fat and f unky, but the more youthful ones live a better life. They reach for White wimmmens which are plentiful here and THIRSTY for Black manliness.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2011
MandingoII:

Actually, Buzugee is kinda right.

Nigerian women that come to Amerikka will be materially well off, but will not find suitable relationships.

I see them all the time. They eventually turn FAT and CRUDE.

The Men also turn Fat and f unky, but the more youthful ones live a better life. They reach for White wimmmens which are plentiful here and THIRSTY for Black manliness.

You know I have no beef with you.  I figure you hang around here cos you secretly want to go back to Africa and find your roots. 

Don't be offended because the African girls won't entertain your advances; it's not personal. I'm sure you're just as fine as you can be.  grin 

You see, the culture dictates that paternity determines the identity of the child.  Since these women want their children to be like them, they will always pick an African man, almost always from the same tribe/ethnic group.  And they're not gonna date just to date!  Forget it.

You know you're always chasing after the African women.  Rubbish - "They don't look good," my butt!  We have to fight you guys off EVERY DAY!  Can't frigging take "NO!" for an answer either. 

Anyway, I have only ever met 2 African women married to akatas/oyinbo.  One was from Tanzania and I don't remember where the other girl was from. Definitely not Nigeria or West Africa though.

Have a nice day, Mandigo man.  smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2011
Nigeria Abroad News.  Update on Akeem's condition: No new news other than suspect still at large, and below article.

Ex-Con Ducked Jail Twice Before BMW Theft Attack

MANHATTAN — Less than three months before career thief Barion Blake allegedly stabbed a Columbia University employee and stuffed him in the trunk of his own BMW, he violated the terms of his parole twice in Manhattan but stayed a free man both times, DNAinfo has learned.

Blake, 30, an ex-con who police said has a history of stealing BMWs, might have been behind bars last week — instead of allegedly carrying out a brutal attack on Columbia University contracts attorney Akeem Ajimotokan — if two judges and parole officers had ordered Blake incarcerated, according to court records.

Blake was arrested and charged with marijuana possession on Nov. 10 in Inwood, where he apparently lives with his wife, court records show. He was allowed to go free on that arrest, after his lawyer argued the pot didn't belong to him, and that Blake would lose his job as a construction worker if he got incarcerated again.

Prosecutors asked for $1,000 bail, but Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Neil Ross released Blake on his own recognizance, according to court records.

Days later, Blake was arrested on third-degree criminal trespass on Nov. 19 inside the lobby of 9 Thayer St. in Inwood, where he told police he had no right to be inside, but added, "I can't get arrested because I'm on parole," according to court records.

Blake was arraigned the next day, and was released on his own recognizanze by Manhattan Criminal Court Judge ShawnDya Simpson, despite prosecutor Shira Arnow's attempt to keep the "high risk" ex-con in on $2,000 bail, court minutes show.

A spokesman for the New York State court system defended the judges' rulings, saying bail must be based on a person's likelihood to make court dates.

"In New York State the law says bail can only be used to ensure a defendant returns to court," said David Bookstaver, spokesman for the Office of Court Administration. "It cannot be used for preventative detention or for punishment."

Blake's parole supervision was transferred from New Jersey to New York on April 12, 2010, after he spent about a decade in prisons in both states on various convictions.

Although he reports to a New York State parole officer, New Jersey has enforcement rights based on the interstate agreement, a spokesman for the New York State Division of Parole told DNAinfo.

A representative from New Jersey's parole agency did not return repeated calls from DNAinfo about Blake's parole status.

The agency's handbook, though, says a re-arrest is not an automatic violation, but parole officers must be promptly informed and a revocation hearing process could begin "before the pending criminal charges are disposed of in court."

Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr. recently said New York State should toughen its laws to allow judges leeway in charging repeat misdemeanor offenders, like Blake

http://www.dnainfo.com/20110131/washington-heights-inwood/man-accused-of-bmw-theft-attack-escaped-jail-twice#ixzz1CcZaP9am
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 3:59am On Feb 01, 2011
@Isale, wetin you wan know o? I thought you wanted to killed this thread.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 4:17am On Feb 01, 2011
Copied from: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=592779.msg7643439#msg7643439

Kilode?!:

Seriously though,  I assumed -from your NL persona- that you'd be able to read Yoruba easily.

I was just fortunate to have lived a small but crucial part of my formative years among folks who were proud of Yoruba culture, language and even religion. Some of them will wake up from ibi agba n re to deal me a good slap if I can't read Yoruba.

BTW, most of my classmates didn't read those books either, it wasn't cool to them and religion -especially Pentecostalism- didn't help either. At least you were lucky you saw it in school, my school didn't think D.O Fagunwa was important at all, I was lucky I met some Ijinle relatives alive.

On Tutuola, I've heard people express the same sentiments, It's possible, but it could also be because they both grew up in the same Yoruba folktale tradition. I've read critics ascribe Fagunwa's amazing storytelling abilities and his mixture of magic realism and folktales to his contact with the Bible. I say he got it from the Irunmoles  cool

I too think Yoruba is very easy to read.

I must confess, I can't remember most of the characters in the book, but there were several male and female characters described with enchanting details by Fagunwa. One of them was Aramada Okunrin with his ability to adapt to changing weather, Olohun Iyo with the magical voice, and of course Kako Oni Kumo ekun. Next time I visit Ibadan, I will not leave that city until I get new copies of the books. I need to re-read them all.

Isale, so you can read Yoruba too? shocked

BTW, there's this writer; Nnedi Okoroafor, she won the Soyinka Prize a few years ago I think. I've not read her works but I understand she writes great magic realism novels anchored on Igbo folk tales or so. I need to get one her books.

Some people are just not quite as AWESOME as they think they are.

hahaha.  Been reading Yoruba since I was 6.  Why are you surprised?  I've written Yoruba here.  Check the Barrister thread where I transcribe some of his recordings.  Labour of love.

BTW, Someone wants to know more about you.  We'll call this person a "secret admirer."  We can take it to "the other thread" before Powerwhatever pops a vein.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 4:18am On Feb 01, 2011
Kilode?!:

@Isale, wetin you wan know o? I thought you wanted to killed this thread.

I was talked out of it.

Anyway, I am to ask you, what it is that you do? 

P.S. I forgot to say "please" and "thank you."
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 4:23am On Feb 01, 2011
isale_gan2:

I was talked out of it.

Anyway, I am to ask you, what it is that you do? 

P.S.  I forgot to say "please" and "thank you."

I mean't "kill" the thread grin oh ok, no derail then, I will answer; I'm an internet warrior  wink

Seriously though, I'm tempted, but I really can't say online, as you very well know, too many creepy people on the "interwebs"  BUT If I was on some Mark Zuckerberg kinda gig. eff online! I will definitely be boasting right now lol

Edited
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 4:32am On Feb 01, 2011
Kilode?!:

I mean't "kill" the thread grin oh ok, no derail then, I will answer; I'm an internet warrior wink
I remember you telling me that before. 

::yelling to lurking secret admirer::  Did you hear that?  He's an INTERNET WARRIOR!  Anything else?

Yeah, was gonna kill thread but that's in the past.  It is my prerogative to change my mind.  wink

Feel free to derail thread.  Actually, it is not possible.  I made it clear, we can discuss anything here.

What's on your mind?  Something you wanna ask me?  Like who is this made-up "secret admirer"?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 4:38am On Feb 01, 2011
isale_gan2:

I remember you telling me that before. 

::yelling to lurking secret admirer::  Did you hear that?  He's an INTERNET WARRIOR!  Anything else?

Yeah, was gonna kill thread but that's in the past.  It is my prerogative to change my mind.  wink

Feel free to derail thread.  Actually, it is not possible.  I made it clear, we can discuss anything here.

What's on your mind?  Something you wanna ask me?  Like who is this made-up "secret admirer"?

Spill with caution. . . You know it's kinda funny, I want to know but I'm like -how fair is it that you want someone to reveal stuff but you are not ready to do the same- well I guess life ain't fair. So spill it. I would have said YIM but that too is a no no for me. Dang!! my CIA code is killing me.

LOL@ ::yelling to lurking secret admirer::
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 5:04am On Feb 01, 2011
Kilode?!:

Spill with caution. . . You know it's kinda funny, I want to know but I'm like -how fair is it that you want someone to reveal stuff but you are not ready to do the same- well I guess life ain't fair. So spill it. I would have said YIM but that too is a no no for me. Dang!! my CIA code is killing me.

LOL@ ::yelling to lurking secret admirer::

Someone you know.

As long as you believe that I was put up to it.  I would never, and I mean, ne-va, be so forward as to ask you any personal questions.  smiley

About me speaking and writing Yoruba, I direct you to these:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=569456.msg7385919#msg7385919
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=569456.msg7396605#msg7396605
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2011
isale_gan2:

Caught a bit of NBC's Today Show.  They're not even pretending to be journalists anymore.  Is Matt just picking the ones he fancies?  Lovely girl in thigh high boot in favor, Natalie's old news now?  And Meredith still hanging in there.  And before that was Ms. Campbell Brown.  Just rename it The Today Show with Matt Lauer and his Groupies.  Won't hurt the ratings any. 

Tuesday in America:
So, I'm watching the Today Show again.  Meredith is wearing the same type boots that the temp co-host had on the other day; she must have figured Matt really likes that look - he was sitting mighty close to that girl the other day.  Okay, kinda gossipy, but you can go on and google Matt Lauer and his extra-curricular activities with his co-hosts snd other random NBC chicks.*  The curse of the Today Show.  Okay, so Meredith - Hot dirty-talking Meredith. I don't lie - check her videos when she used to co-host The View.  Ha! Her poor long-suffering disabled hubby.

Okay, so this is where it may relate to Naijas abroad:  the subject is about an American woman who has been charged with "Child Abuse" after she allowed Dr. Phil (quack!) to broadcast a video of her punishing her pre-teen child by spilling "hot sauce" down his throat.  BTW, I found out about this practice from an interview with Lisa Whelchel who used to be on Facts of Life - I think she's even married to a doctor and he allows that?  Anyway, it seems to be a practice done by Oyinbos. 

Matt has a pediatrician and a psychiatrist discussing whether is it child abuse.  They both agree.  Matt is surprised that 33% of people NBC polled think that the punishment is acceptable.  Oyinbo no know the difference between discipline and torture.  Fact!

Matt was mentioning corporal punishment with belts and spanking.  But I'm thinking hitting with a belt is kinda cruel.  Depending on the age - a cane I'm fine with, or use the hand for slaps to the body - never to the face!
http://deceiver.com/2010/05/24/matt-lauer-mistress-natalie-morales-gives-great-marriage-advice/
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/05/bryant-gumbel-and-al-roker-leave-matt-lauer-alone/

We previously discussed appropriate punishment in another thread.  Kinda. 
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=592719.msg7608763#msg7608763
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2011
isale_gan2:

Someone you know.

As long as you believe that I was put up to it.  I would never, and I mean, ne-va, be so forward as to ask you any personal questions.  smiley

About me speaking and writing Yoruba, I direct you to these:

Haha Ok I saw the Ijinle you wrote. Very good stuff, I'm not sure I can compete with that, that was like a whole album there lol. Very nice.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2011
Kilode?!:

Haha Ok I saw the Ijinle you wrote. Very good stuff, I'm not sure I can compete with that, that was like a whole album there lol. Very nice.

You're too kind.  smiley
I can see errors in it, but I appreciate your support.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2011
Brace yourselves; update on Akeem:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/01/nyregion/01bmw.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

BMW Robbery Victim Is Called Trusting

His family calls him “Olakunle,” a name that means “the wealth that fills the house” in the Yoruba language of Nigeria, where Akeem Ajimotokan grew up adored as the youngest of four boys.

But Mr. Ajimotokan’s real richness, his family said Monday, is in the trust and generosity he has always showered on others — unconditionally and, as it turned out, fatefully.

Mr. Ajimotokan had no reason to think that selling his electric blue BMW M3 coupe on the Internet would leave him in a coma clinging to life, his brother, Ayo Ajim, said.

“He is very trusting, very friendly, very lovable, the kind of guy who would believe in the best of everyone,” said Dr. Ajim, an emergency medicine doctor in Houston.

Mr. Ajimotokan, 33, was found by the police on Wednesday morning, tied up and unconscious in the trunk of his car. He had been brutally beaten and stabbed, his ear partly severed.

Investigators are searching for a suspect who they said had posed as a prospective buyer, identified by the police as Barion A. Blake, an ex-convict with many previous arrests, including for stealing BMWs.

Mr. Blake, according to the police, was last seen walking away from the BMW on 10th Avenue and Dyckman Street in Manhattan after crashing the car into a livery cab.

Mr. Ajimotokan was still in a coma, Dr. Ajim said, but the family decided to move him from Harlem Hospital on Monday to an undisclosed New York hospital for privacy after the gruesome case drew an uncontrollable amount of attention.

“He is doing a little better,” Dr. Ajim said from Houston. “He is moving his hands and legs, and that is positive. We hope the worst period is over.”

Of Mr. Blake’s previous arrests, six came in New York City, the police said, and his two most recent arrests — for criminal possession of marijuana and criminal trespassing — occurred in November, both in Inwood, in Upper Manhattan. Prosecutors requested bail for both arrests, but Criminal Court records indicate that no bail was set, according to the Manhattan district attorney’s office.

“What’s so horrifying,” Dr. Ajim said of his brother’s attack, “is that if he felt that the man wanted to steal the car, he would have just given him the keys and let him go.”

Just two weeks ago, Dr. Ajim said, he was teasing his baby brother about the flashy sports car when Mr. Ajimotokan picked him up from the airport.

“We were just joking and I said, ‘Lawyers can’t drive this kind of car,’ ” he said.

Mr. Ajimotokan, who attended law school and had been working in the office of procurement at Columbia University, just laughed and told his brother that he planned to sell it soon.

All four brothers grew up in Lagos, where their father, Tunde, was a corporate lawyer. On his deathbed in 1994, Dr. Ajim said, he told the 16-year-old Akeem that he wanted him to follow him into the profession.

After high school, Mr. Ajimotokan moved to New York to live with his oldest brother and sister-in-law, Alice, while both were residents at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center. Mr. Ajimotokan graduated from the State University at Stony Brook in 2001 with a bachelor of arts degree, a spokeswoman said.

Mr. Ajimotokan attended Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law from 2001 until 2003 but did not graduate, according to a spokeswoman for the law school. He had also taken business school classes, his sister-in-law said. “His little nieces just love him,” said Dr. Alice Ajim, who rushed to New York this weekend. “He always sends them gifts at Christmas.”

The family has received an outpouring of e-mails, calls and Facebook messages from around the world.

“We are so grateful that he was found when he was,” Dr. Ayo Ajim, who is also a minister at Grace International Church in Houston, said. “We see it being the hand of God, nothing short of a miracle.”

Also discussed here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-594719.0.html
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2011
Isale Gangan,

Did you write that yourself or you copied it off somewhere.

It was in the Barrister thread that I first noticed you on NL

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/xCMywdGa934[/flash]

Can you translate this one so I would believe you.

I believe no one on NL is better than me at Yoruba so this is a challenge
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2011
^^^^

And, what is she going to get after she is done translating?

A pat on the back? A first class ticket to Nigeria? A degree from[b] Bristol University[/b] grin? An express invitation to your exclusive bedroom?

What exactly?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2011
dayokanu:

Isale Gangan,

Did you write that yourself or you copied it off somewhere.

It was in the Barrister thread that I first noticed you on NL

Can you translate this one so I would believe you.

I believe no one on NL is better than me at Yoruba so this is a challenge

Oh no, he didn't!   angry

I'm going to turn it around on you.  I challenge you to look for those lyrics anywhere online.  Anywhere!  cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2011
fstranger1:

^^^^

A pat on the back? A first class ticket to Nigeria? A degree from Bristol University grin? An express invitation to your exclusive bedroom?

What exactly?

Ask yourself which of these does she lack?

She gets a pat on the back regularly Maybe she has gotten over a million pats on the back since she was born

Ticket to Naija? She was born in Naija and has lived in Naija wella so its not adding value to her.

A degree from Bristol? SHe already has a degree in Psychology so Nothing added.

The fourth option? Ask yourself, Has she ever been in my bedroom before? Dont you think this would be something to remember?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2011
fstranger1:

^^^^

A pat on the back? A first class ticket to Nigeria? A degree from[b] Bristol University[/b] grin? An express invitation to your exclusive bedroom?

What exactly?

I've sent him on an errand. he'l never find the lyrics cos I had to spend a lot of time transcribing those songs.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2011
Someone could have translated it for you. Cos hardly can you see a young Americana like you who grew up in Atlanta that can write Yoruba well
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2011
dayokanu:

Someone could have translated it for you. Cos hardly can you see a young Americana like you who grew up in Atlanta that can write Yoruba well

Those are fighting words!  I did not grow up in America. 

Anyway, just you wait.  I've got plans about Barrister's discography.

dayokanu:

A degree from Bristol? SHe already has a degree in Psychology so Nothing added.

You're getting it all wrong.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Jenifa1: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2011
lol no shame in ur game isale gan cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 6:00am On Feb 02, 2011
Who is coming for the superbowl this weekend the stadium is 15mins away from me.

Female guests only cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 6:02am On Feb 02, 2011
dayokanu:

Who is coming for the superbowl this weekend the stadium is 15mins away from me.

Female guests only cool

Isale is unavailable though!

You may want to try sexuality

Ms, CHima and Mzdarkskin are available.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (101)

How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.