Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (105457 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:30am On Jan 28, 2011
fstranger1:

how old are you?

Older than you!  No worries.

Edit the small print messge out of the other post.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:33am On Jan 28, 2011
tpia*:

isale-gan, why do you keep hinting at things.

just curious.

What things?

P.S. I'm single if that's what you're getting at. No kids.

and what's all this gym stuff.

I'm about to cancel my gym membership because they're turning it into some kind of hideout.

hope terrorists arent hiding there.

Gym?  I think that's Ilekee.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 12:35am On Jan 28, 2011
isale_gan2:

Older than you!  No worries.

Edit the small print messge out of the other post.

No you are not

That I am sure of!
i am sure you are not older than 33, and I am older than that
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:38am On Jan 28, 2011
fstranger1:

No you are not

That I am sure of!
i am sure you are not older than 33, and I am older than that

If true, that's cool. I figiured from your post and knowledge of certain time events you had to be. 

But Dayo said he thought you were 25-26.

P.S. You dont have to edit anything. No worries. smiley
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 12:43am On Jan 28, 2011
isale_gan2:

If true, that's cool. I figiured from your post and knowledge of certain time events you had to be. 

But Dayo said he thought you were 25-26.

P.S. You dont have to edit anything. No worries. smiley

Well, I cant control what anyone thinks, can I?

I wish I was Satguru mahraji

So your age range?

Funny that you get along with Tpia, no one does?

Tpia is the Margaret Thatcher of NL, loathed by everyone, loved by none, except for me and oga DK. We love her lots grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:48am On Jan 28, 2011
fstranger1:

Funny that you get along with Tpia, no one does?

Why do you think that?  She just challenged me, and I don't even know what she's getting at.
I don't hate her at all, but I don't know if we "get along."
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 12:53am On Jan 28, 2011
So Tpia, Why do you want to cancel that Gym membership?

WHich one do you go 24-hr fitness or LA Fitness
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:57am On Jan 28, 2011
I'm not sure about this thread anymore.  I'll think about it.

Hey, Stranger,
You got under Becomrich's skin.  He actually really sounded mad in several posts to you. lol.  I need to go back and read the thread.  Can you do the same to Mr.Cork?  He's funny but he maintains a robotic impervious demeanor.  Just one-liners all the time. He's Hilarious. Becomrich never even answered my posts, except one, and that was because another poster was ticking him off.  It's like he's on auto.  Or maybe I didn't insult him enough.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 28, 2011
Omo, meeeeeeeeeeen!!! Thread yi is golden, I missed 9 pages of good yarns and plenty fun. Shame I gotta hit the sack now cry
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 1:01am On Jan 28, 2011
I can get under anyone's skin

It is a special talent God gave me and I am not about to allow what happened to David in the bible to happen to me?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:02am On Jan 28, 2011
fstranger1:

It is a special talent God gave me and I am not about to allow what happened to David in the bible to happen to me?

But Becomrich really did have fumes coming out of his ears.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Jenifa1: 1:03am On Jan 28, 2011
happy birthday to you. . .
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 1:04am On Jan 28, 2011
fstranger1:

Can you get under Aloyemekas skirt?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 28, 2011
isale_gan2:

grin  I remember you from the 10days sentence thread.  Is that you?  Anyway, I might shut it down!!!
10days thread?! Emi ko o!!!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 1:07am On Jan 28, 2011
dayokanu:

I wouldnt try it until I am sure of what i am getting myself into?

I woudt want to dive in only to find some well tucked in Kondo grin

I'd be willing to get under Ileke's though.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:09am On Jan 28, 2011
dayokanu:

fstranger1:

I wouldnt try it until I am sure of what i am getting myself into?

I woudt want to dive in only to find some well tucked in Kondo grin

I'd be willing to get under Ileke's though.

I'll get Ileke. One moment. You're in for it now.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 28, 2011
Abeg Ileke pick one of these dudes jare, I don tire for all these e-flirts tongue
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:13am On Jan 28, 2011
Jenifa_:

happy birthday to you. . .

Whose birthday?

Did you see this? That girl looks like my cousin when she was younger.
isale_gan2:

smiley  Who's the girl in your profile?  Are you Naija?  African?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Jenifa1: 1:21am On Jan 28, 2011
isale_gan2:

Whose birthday?

Did you see this?  That girl looks like my cousin when she was younger.

just an illustrative commentary on what's been going on here for the past 5 pages.
i changed the pic on page 5. tongue enjoy

this thread needs some visuals don't you think?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 2:18am On Jan 28, 2011
Hey Jenifa, great pic! what country is she from?

I don't think there's anything or any creature on earth that is more beautiful than a bright eyed Black African girl.

[size=4pt]A billion$ check in my name comes a very very close second.[/size]
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:36am On Jan 28, 2011
Hey!  You're a night owl.  You're in Naija, right?

Kilode?!:

Hey Jenifa, great pic! what country is she from?

I don't think there's anything or any creature on earth that is more beautiful than a bright eyed Black African girl.

Very nice pic and pretty girl. 

I don't know where Jenifa's from.  To be honest, the girl in the profile (don't know if it's her) looks like a number of girls in my extended family.  Different look for me - people don't know if I'm Yoruba or Igbo -facially. Kind of in-between.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 2:53am On Jan 28, 2011
isale_gan2:

Hey!  You're a night owl.  You're in Naija, right?

Very nice pic and pretty girl. 

I'm never in one place, so I'll just say home is in the head, heart is in Odu'a countryside  wink

Yes you guessed right, I prefer the night. . .

. . .The night is more alive and more richly colored than the day - Van Gogh

I don't know where Jenifa's from.  To be honest, the girl in the profile (don't know if it's her) looks like a number of girls in my extended family.  Different look for me - people don't know if I'm Yoruba, Benin or Igbo.

hahaha you are probably from Benin, I'll confirm from Becomrich.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 2:54am On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Jor bami bu daada. O ti fe ma k'oja aye e. Iwo nikan lo ni egba to le fun. Oro e ti su mi.  angry

Stranger,
Did you offend Ileke?  She sounded serious in the other thread.  What she said before you posted her pic - but not related to the pic.  I dunno.  I guess you'll know tomorrow.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:00am On Jan 28, 2011
Kilode?!:

I'm never in one place, so I'll just say home is in the head, heart is in Odu'a countryside  wink

Yes you guessed right, I prefer the night. . .

. . .The night is more alive and more richly colored than the day - Van Gogh

smiley

hahaha you are probably from Benin, I'll confirm from Becomrich.

I'm not Benin.  I meant to say I have an in-between look. Bini is an-between look of Yoruba/Igbo, I think.  I'm Yoruba from Lagos.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by tpia6: 3:01am On Jan 28, 2011
so much misinformation here.

fstranger who cusses people randomly, giving himself airs.

anyway!!!  the more you look, the less you see.

isale, i asked that question because sometimes i try to decipher what you're saying but it's really difficult.

forget i asked if you have no idea what i'm talking about.

@ gym

na one 24 hour fitness but dem don dey resemble taliban abi na afghanistan i dey without knowing.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 3:03am On Jan 28, 2011
Isale_gangan:
I'm not Benin.  I meant to say I have an in-between look. Bini is an-between look of Yoruba/Igbo, I think.  I'm Yoruba from Lagos.  Mother is Awori.  Father's people settled there like 7 generations ago (in the 1800s) from another Yoruba town.

How come you never get Kilode?'s Sarcasm

Whenever he mentions Becomrichn, you have to put his post in context!
Gawd!

As for ileke, we are pals, we get along just fine. She understands me, and i understand her. I try to rile her once in a while, and everything is just fun to me. I do not take it seriously.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:05am On Jan 28, 2011
fstranger1:

How come you never get Kilode?'s Sarcasm

Whenever he mentions Becomrichn, you have to put his post in context!
Gawd!

As for ileke, we are pals, we get along just fine. She understands me, and i understand her. I try to rile her once in a while, and everything is just fun to me. I do not take it seriously.

You were too quick for me. I was going to say that it was prob tongue in cheek.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 3:07am On Jan 28, 2011
Topsy baby

Whats going on?

Terrorists in Invercagill? Thats serious mehn

Olorun a ma fi iso e so wa oooo

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by tpia6: 3:09am On Jan 28, 2011
^^thank you sweetie.

you're such a nice person.

if not for you, ehn, i for no get defender on nl.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:11am On Jan 28, 2011
tpia*:

so much misinformation here.

fstranger who cusses people randomly, giving himself airs.

anyway!!!  the more you look, the less you see.
OK

isale, i asked that question because sometimes i try to decipher what you're saying but it's really difficult.

OK. I don't get that from anyone else though.

forget i asked if you have no idea what i'm talking about.

OK.  I'll think about it.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger1: 3:15am On Jan 28, 2011
tpia*:

^^thank you sweetie.

you're such a nice person.

Wow, that was so lovely of you

But seriously, my thoughts are with you! kiss kiss

i[b]f not for you, ehn, i for no get defender on nl.[/b]

Hmmmm, undecided
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by tpia6: 3:21am On Jan 28, 2011
^^yes oh.

pick your knighthood.

which title do you want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101)

How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.