Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,053 members, 7,859,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (106498 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:20am On Mar 22, 2011
Kilode?!:

Not dirty at all, just kinda feminine in context  tongue

Yeah, I meant dirty/sexual/prurient/double entendre, etc.

I didn't know that it had any sort of hidden meaning.  "Mutual Admiration Society" is a phrase I use to hear a lot when people wanted to say two or more people have  esteem for each other.  Come to think of it, I haven't heard it in a long time.

Oops!  My mistake.  embarassed
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by PhysicsMHD(m): 12:22am On Mar 22, 2011
@ Kilode?!, I see. Thanks for the explanation. Good quote.

[size=3pt]by Tuesday. . .[/size]
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 12:44am On Mar 22, 2011
isale_gan2:

Yeah, I meant dirty/sexual/prurient/double entendre, etc.

I didn't know that it had any sort of hidden meaning.  "Mutual Admiration Society" is a phrase I use to hear a lot when people wanted to say two or more people have  esteem for each other.  Come to think of it, I haven't heard it in a long time.

Oops!  My mistake.  embarassed

It has no hidden meaning to me really, just pulling your legs, phrase is very correct wink

BTW, I kinda like Huey better, Riley is funny but he's an Ajantala Omo. Boondocks is a great show. . .

PhysicsMHD:

@ Kilode?!, I see. Thanks for the explanation. Good quote.

[size=3pt]by Tuesday. . .[/size]

Ok bro, Thanks, Keep the language alive. . .

fstranger3:

Thats a really good clip for Lanre Adepoju!

Did you upload it?

I enjoy his Ewi too, No, I did not upload it.  I just found it on Youtube.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger3(m): 12:46am On Mar 22, 2011
I think I prefer him to Ologundudu

But I heard he is corrupt as hell, not sure though.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 12:51am On Mar 22, 2011
^^^^
I won't be shocked if he's corrupt as hell, I heard him praising T.Danjuma in one of his Ewi's.

But he has a great command of the language.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:40am On Mar 22, 2011
DAYOKANU,
You've been going all over NL Politics section insulting our president, and even worse, his wife.  You better stop it immediately. 

Also. . .
[size=4pt]Go edit this.  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-590933.1376.html#msg7858056
Take out my quote or something.  I don't like it.  Do it now.  And don't make it worse.  I'm serious.  I'm not your LovePeddler!  Everyone else: mind your beezwax. Do it and maybe you and me?  We might be cool again.[/size]
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by PhysicsMHD(m): 2:04am On Mar 22, 2011
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 6:19am On Mar 22, 2011
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 6:24am On Mar 22, 2011
isale_gan2:

DAYOKANU,
You've been going all over NL Politics section insulting our president, and even worse, his wife.  You better stop it immediately. 

Also. . .
[size=4pt]Go edit this.  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-590933.1376.html#msg7858056
Take out my quote or something.  I don't like it.  Do it now.  And don't make it worse.  I'm serious.  I'm not your LovePeddler!  Everyone else: mind your beezwax. Do it and maybe you and me?  We might be cool again.[/size]

Se o fe ma fi oko nla da eru ba arugbo ni?

Kilonbe nigbo ton dun mohuru, mohuru, Ti o ba pa nije ko kuku panije, Bi o si panije ko ye dun mohuru mo ni mo.

Oya isale gangan, Wa pade mi ni yara, Mo fe fi nkan han e lori ibusun mi
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger3(m): 6:24am On Mar 22, 2011
In the mood to watch Arelu again

Anyone with link?

I am dying to rewatch all these Yoruba Soaps

Also Koto Orun, any one?

Kilode?  you need to come good this time around, please. I amy die before the end of these week if I do not rewatch any of these movies.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2011
Kilode?!:

BTW, I kinda like Huey better, Riley is funny but he's an Ajantala Omo. Boondocks is a great show. . .

Yeah.  Love the show.  MacGruder is a genius.  Huey is awesome, but he is indifferent to Jazmine.  The episode where Huey say he's going off to Chicago to see his best friend, and Jazmine is like, "Your best friend?"  Not cool.  angry  But the episode, "The block is Hot" was a good one.  lol. 

dayokanu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/-hTZ_mS7TsI&feature=related

How can she talk like that if she understands the language? Ugh!  I was more fascinated by her doughnut earrings.

dayokanu:
blah blah Hot blah vulgarity blah obscenity blah  tongue

What the hell are you saying?

Anyway, I hate you so much right now.  You remind me of this boy in my primary school in Naija.

My first day at a new school in a new area, this demon boy accosts me on the way home, and punches me in the stomach.  When I was bent over gasping for breath, he runs off laughing.  Hmmm.  So, that's how it is around here?  angry

The next day in class, I let him think he got away with it. This is a rascallion boy, about 9 or 10 years old.  The day after that, we meet at recess.  All I know is, I beat the crap out of him.  I don't remember any punches, because kids didn't really throw punches but more gidigbo.  I had him down on the ground, sat on him, and fed him some sand.  Little evil brat!  No boy ever bothered me again in the primary school.  The legend followed me to secondary school too. 

Wait for it, DK.  Every day for the thief, one day for the owner.  I'm gonna make you eat some sand. 

BTW, don't reply me.  I'm serious.  But I'll be cool.  cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by armyofone(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2011
Dayokanuri how are you, mo read somewhere pe you had some tax issue with uncle Sam. anyway what happened? ka ta ba mani cuz i'd like to learn from your experience. give me a link or share w/me jor.
hope your week is going on good sha.
Army of One.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Kilode1: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2011
fstranger3:

Anyone with link?

Also Koto Orun, any one?

Kilode?  you need to come good this time around, please. I amy die before the end of these week if I do not rewatch any of these movies.

If I come across them I will let you know, I'm thinking it will be better to get them snail-mailed from naija though.

isale_gan2:

Yeah.  Love the show.  MacGruder is a genius.  Huey is awesome, but he is indifferent to Jazmine.  The episode where Huey say he's going off to Chicago to see his best friend, and Jazmine is like, "Your best friend?"  Not cool.  angry  But the episode, "The block is Hot" was a good one.  lol.  

Huey is a revolutionary? I guess he didn't want to get too attached to her -focus- lol
MacGruder sure is a Genius, I want boondocks back!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2011
isale_gan2:

All I know is, I beat the crap out of him. I don't remember any punches, because kids didn't really throw punches but more gidigbo. [size=18pt]I had him down on the ground, sat on him[/size], and fed him some sand. Little evil brat! No boy ever bothered me again in the primary school. The legend followed me to secondary school too.

Wait for it, DK. Every day for the thief, one day for the owner. I'm gonna make you eat some sand.

BTW, don't reply me. I'm serious. But I'll be cool. cool

WOW. I like the part in bold. The thought of it gave me a king sized BONER. When are you going to do it. I cant wait.

Have me lying down, Sit on me and ride me like the roller coaster. Mucho AMour.

armyofone:

Dayokanuri how are you, mo read somewhere pe you had some tax issue with uncle Sam. anyway what happened? ka ta ba mani cuz i'd like to learn from your experience. give me a link or share w/me jor.
hope your week is going on good sha.
Army of One.

My week is ok. But I wuld really need to see you.

Whenever I read your post, My heart go jigijigjigbamgbam. And if you gbe oyan simi lenu, You go set me on fire.

I sorted it out already. I would have to pay them back.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2011
dayokanu:

WOW. I like the part in bold. The thought of it gave me a king sized BONER. When are you going to do it. I cant wait.

Have me lying down, Sit on me and ride me like the roller coaster. Mucho AMour amor.

wink

dayokanu:

I sorted it out already. I would have to pay them back.

O ti na gbo gbo owo e lo ri awon obinrin abi? O wa gba gbe uncle sam ki won to wo idi e abi?  grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2011
Katsumoto:

wink

shocked  sad  embarassed  angry  lipsrsealed
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Katsumoto: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2011
isale_gan2:

shocked  sad  embarassed  angry  lipsrsealed

I made a correction to the last part of the post. Check after Mucho.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by PhysicsMHD(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2011
lol @ dayokanu keeping her in check.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2011
Katsumoto:

I made a correction to the last part of the post. Check after Mucho.

undecided  sad
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2011
I need more smilies!

Still shaking my head at Prince Katsumoto, after 2 weeks saving lives in Japan, promptly returns to give aid and comfort here to my enemy.

But, I'll get over it. cool
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2011
isale_gan2:

I need more smilies!

Still shaking my head at Prince Katsumoto, after 2 weeks saving lives in Japan, promptly returns to give aid and comfort here to my enemy.

But, I'll get over it. cool

"Be careful yourself" cos as you dey shake your head I might stick sausage into your mouth.

BTW instead of shaking head, why not shake waist and give me head?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2011
Georgia Peaches.  They grow 'em just a little bit tougher.

Video: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/42227950#42227950

Girl Hailed As Hero For Saving Sister's Life
A 9-year-old girl is being hailed as a hero for saving her younger sister's life.
Anaiah Rucker bore most of the brunt when a pickup truck hit the girls as they raced across a street in Madison to catch a school bus. She almost died but was released from Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite on Wednesday.
Channel 2's Tom Jones talked to Anaiah about her heroic act.
"I love her more than anything," she said, nearly in tears in her hospital room.
She was talking about her 5-year-old sister, Camry.
"I pushed my sister out of the way so she wouldn't get hit," Anaiah said.
Last month, in Madison, Ga., about an hour and a half east of Atlanta, Anaiah and her sister were walking across a street to catch the school bus.
It was raining. Anaiah had a hooded sweatshirt that may have obscured her view.
"I couldn't hardly see," Anaiah said.
She looked both ways and looked again and thought the coast was clear, she said.
Anaiah and her sister stepped into the road.
"I saw the truck and I was like, 'No,'" Andrea Taylor, the children’s mother said.
Taylor, who was standing on her porch, said what Anaiah did next probably saved her young sister's life.
"I seen my daughter kinda snatch my 5-year-old back, and if it wasn't for that, my 5-year-old would have ,  I don't think she would have made it," Taylor said.
That's because a pickup truck slammed into the girls. The truck driver wasn't charged.
Anaiah bore most of the impact since she shoved her younger sister out of the way. She suffered a broken neck, lost a kidney, has spleen damage and broke both legs.
"The left leg wasn't getting any blood flow so they had to amputate the left leg," Taylor said.
Anaiah has her good days, and then she has her bad moments where she suddenly breaks down into tears.
That's when her mother puts it all in perspective.
"It's OK," she told her. "Because your sister is alive because you saved her."
Anaiah said she did what she did for one reason.
"I thought she was too young. She's my sister. I love her."
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/27207986/detail.html

Nice one.  My sister would have saved herself and conveniently forgot to tell mother she was at the scene when Isale became one with the road.  shocked

Little sis is lucky.  grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2011
I love Nairaland sooooo much right now.  kiss I frikkin love it!  Where else will you see crap like this?!  Post of the week, y'all.  cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-630785.0.html
Odunnu:

I need help as to how to solve the shyt I walked into.
I met a guy online- yes, a NLndr [/b]when I opened a thread last year asking for help on how to go about my project work in school. I put up my email for another NLndr and he got it b4 I pulled it down and then we arent on the same course of study so he didnt even help me in the project work but we startd talking.
I'v always respectd ths NLndr and even though he's not a regular poster, we stil get to catch up online.
In January, he told me he would be going to his town and would pass thru Enugu from Lag where he stays and [b]we both agreed to meet
. Prior to this he never askd me any personal questions but when I met him at the airport [/b]and [b]drove him to the park where he'l take his bus to the village,he asked me if I was married(I had a ring on my finger) I told him No but also stressed [size=14pt]I was in a very serious relationship then[/size]. He gave me his card and that was it. We went back to our normal online talk but now[b] we even started gisting on the phone[/b].
My wahala started late february when he asked me to come visit him in Lagos for the weekend. I told him I couldnt and he asked me why, I gave him every reason I could think of -too much work, no time, i've never been to Lag, dont know or have anybody in Lag, its not in my budget etc,he always had an answer for all my excuses and he asked me to send my a/c number so he'l send money for my trip, I honestly thought he wont send it [b]so I sent my a/c number and he deposited 50K [/b]and askd me to also get a return ticket with it. I quickly called him and told him I didnt need the money and that I thought he was joking, begged him to take back the money or send his a/c number so I could pay back and he refused!
[b]He says [size=16pt]i'm wicked for playing with his heart,that i'l never find peace, many insults and curses he's rained on me,yet he doesnt want his money back!
[/size]I dont want the money either and I dont know what to do.
Please my good people, what do I do? Dnt want to be named a scammer o! The truth is what I just posted here! Wetin I go do, abeg?    
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2011
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being king 'o' crap, that's like 0.5 by NL standards
fstranger3:

Anyone with link?

Also Koto Orun, any one?

Now you're just showboating, I'm almost sure you's too young to make any meaning of Arelu, Koto Orun yeah
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by fstranger3(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2011
naijababe:

Now you're just showboating, I'm almost sure you's too young to make any meaning of Arelu, Koto Orun yeah

you dont know what you are talking about.

Anyway, do you have it?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2011
No I don't, didn't really dig Arelu, prefer Opa Aaje all the way
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2011
Bi Fadeyi ba ta felefele sha bale ko ku e gbe sonu sigbo

My favourite MILF is here. Oya make we collabo
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2011
naijababe:

Awww, sis. I'm duly chastened. So, a confession by a scareddy-cat potential fraudster/yahooyahoo/lovepeddler/cheating girlfriend doesn't make your jaw drop? shocked Well, the age of cynicism. What thine eyes must have seen on NL before I happened upon ye. SMH grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2011
I found out the reason the Irish use the word eejit on NL. I see not much is going on aside from stranger still trying to unmask Kilode?!

I feel like confessing now since kilode?! reckons we are all Lagbajas on NL. So here goes the unmasking of naijababe

My name is Temi Boye, I'm married with two kids (DK get of my back pls) and a deist in real life. Used to be a Ninja back in the day, then I became a bible thumper in the nineties, now I'm a self confessed deist. Don't really feel like i need to worship anything but if the bug bites me in the future, I'll consider Ifa or Osun.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2011
naijababe:

I found out the reason the Irish use the word eejit on NL. I see not much is going on aside from stranger still trying to unmask Kilode?!

I feel like confessing now since kilode?! reckons we are all Lagbajas on NL. So here goes the unmasking of naijababe

My name is Temi Boye, I'm married with two kids (DK get of my back pls) and a deist in real life. Used to be a Ninja back in the day, then I became a bible thumper in the nineties, now I'm a self confessed deist. Don't really feel like i need to worship anything but if the bug bites me in the future, I'll consider Ifa or Osun.

Guess what you are my fetish.

Ex-Ninja turned bible thumper now deist.

Wow that would be a feisty combination.

Lets get a room and arrange beds or better still use mats.

What d'you say

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (101)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel. / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.