Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad - Nairaland / General (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (106495 Views)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Nairaland So Addictive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2011
I am Dayo Kanu I am single with 15 kids from 11 baby mommas (Naijababe) come marry me. I am a monk in real life.

I used to be a fada, then became celibate now am I self confessed Pope
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2011
dayokanu:

Guess what you are my fetish.

Ex-Ninja turned bible thumper now deist.

Wow that would be a feisty combination.

Lets get a room and arrange beds or better still use mats.

What d'you say
One way mind, u never disappoint DK
fstranger3:

Everything else, apart form the highlighted, is obviously false.

And yes, on NL we are all Lagbajas!

Awww, are you jealous you are not as colourful?! Ma worry you gat plenty f time to catch up  tongue
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2011
I never dissapoint,

I yam that I yam
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2011
^^Fishing inside my trouser since. I wonder wetin she lost for there?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2011
fstranger3:

Stop jumping to conclusions.

I have enough ammo to sink you right there, but knowing that you have a good heart and rarely get mad at me even when you had the right to, I will let it slide. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But, I am as colourful as you can imagine.  No need to blow my trumpet. I dont want to get in-between you and DK on the air bed, abi na floor una dey? grin

PS: I have a feeling you are fishing for something. Not sure if I am the target. But you definitely fishing, No? grin cool
Enough ammo ke?! E be like say na blanks u get o cos u aint get dodo on me and as for fishing, I don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2011
^ Exposed? Getting your knickers in a twist over nothing. Whatever game you think you are playing, you are playing all alone and I maintain that you aint got dodo on me other than stuffs that I've deliberately posted on NL and fishing aint my style in case you don't know, that's more your forte. If you no believe me na you sabi.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2011
naijababe:

I found out the reason the Irish use the word eejit on NL.

I see not much is going on aside from stranger still trying to unmask Kilode?!

I feel like confessing now since kilode?! reckons we are all Lagbajas on NL. So here goes the unmasking of naijababe

My name is Temi Boye, I'm married with two kids (DK get of my back pls) and a deist in real life. Used to be a Ninja back in the day, then I became a bible thumper in the nineties, now I'm a self confessed deist. Don't really feel like i need to worship anything but if the bug bites me in the future, I'll consider Ifa or Osun.

What brought this on? All the confessing? Because you're afraid FStranger might be close on your identity. I hope you know Kilode?! would never let it drop like that. SMH at your loose lips. grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2011
Eejit = Irish word for eediot

As for my confession, consider it a brownie or maybe not since stranger is getting himself all twisted over it. I know kilode?! will never let drop like that, dude's James Bond  grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2011
Se naijababe at Stranger fe do ara yin lori thread yi ni?

Abi ewo ni knicker in a twist? naijababe, Se o fe bo boxer nidi stranger ni

Ti e ba fe do ara yin, e lo gba yara ki e ma da sperm si ori computer ibi ise mi jare.

Eyin onisekuse
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2011
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2011
fstranger3:

I called shenanigan on your confession 'cos on the other thread you claimed to being in your 30s, but from what you've posted over the last few days, I think you are deliberately befuddling your profile while at the same time trying to make yourself look credible.

Nice try. We all saw through it. grin

Madonna!!! I don't even know where to begin, if this is how you float your boat, then float away you have my full blessings kinda curious what these befuddling/trying to make myself look credible posts might be (which i'm pretty sure u imagined)
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2011
naijababe:

As for my confession, consider it a brownie or maybe not since stranger is getting himself all twisted over it. I know kilode?! will never let drop like that, dude's James Bond  grin

I never really looked at your profile before until now.  So, you've been a member since 2006?  Defintely long-timer.  Some NL stories would be nice right about now.  Feel free to make something up.  cheesy
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2011
Stories and people plenty o jare. My favourite NLder back in the day was Akolawole, I think he got tired of the imbeciles and now only ever posts in the sports section, prolific poster and mad Chelsea supporter smiley. There were the wonder bank days (when the Seftegs et all came to NL to market their scams and of course the Papermoon incident when one eejit got the bright idea to fake her own death, subjecting folks to needless grief. I'm one of the stay at the sidelines and observe mostly NLders until recently. Those days were Seun's dictatorial days, people got banned just for breathing
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2011
^^ You sabi me in those days?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2011
naijababe:

Stories and people plenty o jare. My favourite NLder back in the day was Akolawole, I think he got tired of the imbeciles and now only ever posts in the sports section, prolific poster and mad Chelsea supporter  smiley. There were the wonder bank days (when the Seftegs et all came to NL to market their scams and of course the Papermoon incident when one eejit got the bright idea to fake her own death, subjecting folks to needless grief. I'm one of the stay at the sidelines and observe mostly NLders until recently. Those days were Seun's dictatorial days, people got banned just for breathing

Purrfect Purrfect.  grin

I can see me in the Sports Section, enjoying my football and minding my own business, when I've run out of things to say, stories to embellish, suitors to corral. Who said that?! grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2011
fstranger3:

naijababe 11:36:53 PM Viewing natasha's profile.
grin I guess in your books this makes me a guy right
dayokanu:

^^ You sabi me in those days?

Of course, you were and still are everywhere wink
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2011
You and this your incredible stance! Carry go jare, nothing do you  grin
@ Isale, dont even think for second that I didnt see your sub o, awon abi tani suitor(s) yi o ?
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:00am On Mar 25, 2011
I really don't have a clue what's going on here. I'm just going to hug the sidelines and watch naijababe and FStranger do their dance. cheesy

BTW, Stranger, are you grouchy or mellow?

DayoK, I'm still waiting for an apology and for you to do the right thing as per the posts I previously made to you. Last chance!
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:04am On Mar 25, 2011
naijababe:

@ Isale, dont even think for second that I didnt see your sub o, awon abi tani suitor(s) yi o ?

I was being facetious, o jare.  Something that's been said ad nauseam, without a shred of truth to it.  tongue

You didn't ask about the embellishing my stories part.  That one ain't true either.  I actually hold back.  cool

P.S.
Hey, btw, how was your day today? Still in Scots right? The kids in bed? Time for you to unwind or knock sense into NLers, whichever takes your fancy.

FYI, I'm not trying to draw you out o. I actually have no interest in uncovering anyone's identity.
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 25, 2011
^ In  fact the dance hard pass bata and TBH I'm not sure I have a clue what's going on either  undecided
The embellishing bit is not no go sweet, the suitor part na hin be di juicy gist  wink. All kids including the big one are in bed and still rocking Da granite City. No worries, unlagbajaing people is not your thing and I know that wink
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by isalegan2: 12:20am On Mar 25, 2011
naijababe:

^ In  fact the dance hard pass bata and TBH I'm not sure I have a clue what's going on either  undecided
The embellishing bit is not no go sweet, the suitor part na hin be di juicy gist  wink. All kids including the big one are in bed and still rocking Da granite City.  No worries, unlagbajaing people is not your thing and I know that  wink

What's my thing, sis?  Please do tell.  I am loosy-goosey and welcome all comments.  cheesy
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 25, 2011
I feel like humouring you and so here it goes

Arelu aired on NTA 7 Lagos in 1985, written and performed by the Jimoh Aliu and his crew. Main characters were Fadeyi Oloro, Orisabunmi, Aworo and Aderopo to an extent.

Opa Aje aired on because in 1989, centred around 3 villages namely Lasigun, Delude and Bilegun. Main character was Abija, plot centred around Opa Aaje (staff of prosperity), the village that gets to keep the staff within its borders enjoys untold prosperity and since each village wanted to keep the staff for herself, they kept warring.

Oga tisa I hope i passed   grin grin grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 25, 2011
isale_gan2:

What's my thing, sis?  Please do tell.  I am loosy-goosey and welcome all comments.  cheesy

Now you gone all Americana on me, werin be the bolded?

Your thing?  . . . . . . . watch this space  grin
Re: Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad by dayokanu(m): 12:37am On Mar 25, 2011
isale_gan2:

DayoK, I'm still waiting for an apology and for you to do the right thing as per the posts I previously made to you.  Last chance!  

Oya come here make I give you cunninlingus as a sign of my apology. Last chance.

Nijababe, You try.

In Opa Aje have you forgotten Ajan.

Also Koto Orun with Koledowo, Oyiboyi, Ogunjimi etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (101)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel. / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.