Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

The Most Developed State In The South South Region - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Developed State In The South South Region (8094 Views)

Anambra Is The Most Developed State In Igboland: Pictures / The most developed state in Nigeria- pics / The Most Developed State In Southwest Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2020
Can you tell us how you came up with your ranking?

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2020
Binikingdowm:
I swear to God.

If akwa ibom and Delta are developing at the same rate as they are now in the next 10 years you won't be able to compare them because Delta will be far behind.

Akwa ibom just need a good estate planning and investors for business.
God bless for saying the truth, Akwa ibom start and end with uyo but Delta state doesn't start and end with Asaba. In terms of housing Asaba ogwashi ukwu alone beat akwa ibom.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Well if you prefer urban jungles as a criteria. As for me Uyo is the best city in Nigeria. It is clean and safe. Abuja no near Uyo
hahahaha you don kill that my guy
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Blackking98(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Lolz I won't fall for nairaland pictures grin cheesy ibeno can't be compare to ogwashi ukwu that is the fact.
can you show us photos of ogwashi ukwu? This aren't nairaland pictures, nairaland doesn't own pictures, Google ibeno on the internet or go there yourself. That being said we Akwa ibomites have dropped photos of different parts our states not just uyo to prove our point, can you show us photos of warri, asaba, ogwashi uwku etc so we can take u serious.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by proeast(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2020
Binikingdowm:
Anioma people, most of them aren't igbo, they even have olukimi people that claim yoruba ancestry.

Ikwere has denied being igbos several of times even wike has rejected the present tag and made a distinction between them.

Just forget igbanke, they are benins already.

I think the ones in akwa ibom, cross river are likely to go with igbos in biafra

Continue basking in your ignorance but be rest assured that not an inch of Igboland will be in your Babel country. If you try nonsense to annex any part of Igboland, we will invade your country and put in place a puppet regime.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hotice085: 11:44am On Jun 08, 2020
I don't know why u guys are doing this
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2020
Blackking98:
eket and ikot ekpene below. Travel my dear. It'll expose u
This places you post is still below ogwashi ukwu that has 90% of her road tied
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hotice085: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2020
Can someone do a post on states of Niger delta
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Blackking98(m): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
God bless for saying the truth, Akwa ibom start and end with uyo but Delta state doesn't start and end with Asaba. In terms of housing Asaba ogwashi ukwu alone beat akwa ibom.
even with the photos you're still living in denial that Akwa ibom is more developed than Delta. Drop photos of delta nne

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hotice085: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2020
proeast:

Continue basking in your ignorance but be rest assured that not an inch of Igboland will be in your Babel country. If you try nonsense to annex any part of Igboland, we will invade your country and put in place a puppet regime.

This Buffon tell me your state of origin
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Binikingdowm: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2020
proeast:

grin puppet regime indeed.

Okay anioma, the igbos in akwa cross, ikwere, ekpeye will be ceded to biafra.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2020
[[s]quote author=Blackking98 post=90439136] can you show us photos of ogwashi ukwu? This aren't nairaland pictures, nairaland doesn't own pictures, Google ibeno on the internet or go there yourself. That being said we Akwa ibomites have dropped photos of different parts our states not just uyo to prove our point, can you show us photos of warri, asaba, ogwashi uwku etc so we can take u serious. [/quote][/s] Is a very big insult for me to start comparing Delta state with akwa ibom for waiting na? Akwa ibom should be in the same level with abakaliki not Delta state
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2020
Binikingdowm:
cross river over Edo state?? Hmm that's 5 years ago not now.

Where is bayelsa?
honestly I can't even grade those people
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hotice085: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2020
Binikingdowm:

Do another thread on the beauty of nigerdelta states , this one is not healthy for us
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Blackking98(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
This places you post is still below ogwashi ukwu that has 90% of her road tied
if it is more developed than ibeno why can't I find better pictures of it on the internet but I can find that of ibeno. Mtchewww
Argue with facts not emotions

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Blackking98(m): 11:54am On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Blackking98 post=90439136] can you show us photos of ogwashi ukwu? This aren't nairaland pictures, nairaland doesn't own pictures, Google ibeno on the internet or go there yourself. That being said we Akwa ibomites have dropped photos of different parts our states not just uyo to prove our point, can you show us photos of warri, asaba, ogwashi uwku etc so we can take u serious. [/s] Is a very big insult for me to start comparing Delta state with akwa ibom for waiting na? Akwa ibom should be in the same level with abakaliki not Delta state
hia so you're insulting your fellow Igbo state so you can prove an empty point. I see how United igbos are. Anyway drop photos of delta aunty

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by proeast(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2020
caleboxylic:

When you think of their Niger delta republic without igbo speaking parts of rivers and delta,you will see the fears in them.

They are afraid of a nation without igbo.

God bless igbo land.

Let our people build petrochemical refineries in delta(anioma) , Anambra, Abia and imo states. These will provide the raw materials needed in manufacturing/production.

Secondly, we need more steel plants to aid in our automotive and fabrication sectors.

These are the sectors that help in industrialization. We need to move fast on these direction. The investors and political power holders in igbo land should make this a priority.

It is already happening. An oil refinery is almost completed in Imo State. Another one in Anambra is still in progress. Innoson is expanding his car manufacturing plant in Nnewi. Ibeto has commenced his cement plant in Ebonyi.

Igboland of today is no longer like that of years back when we kept investing outside our region. Although, a lot of our investments are still outside our region but the awareness is now out on the need to invest at home.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by caleboxylic: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2020
Binikingdowm:
Anioma people, most of them aren't igbo, they even have olukimi people that claim yoruba ancestry.

Ikwere has denied being igbos several of times even wike has rejected the present tag and made a distinction between them.

Just forget igbanke, they are benins already.

I think the ones in akwa ibom, cross river are likely to go with igbos in biafra

Tell that to Rotimi chibuike Amaechi.
You are a parasite. Why do you have interest in igbo land? Oh! You want to steal Asaba and PH. Thief.
I'm sure you don't know the igbo clans in rivers state. Starting from Egbama, etche, ahoada, ndoki, opobo, bonny, ikwerre, ndoni etc.

I'm 100% sure ogoni won't be part of this your niger delta Republic if Nigeria is dissolved today.
Ogoni nation will emerge.
Are you sure of urohbo, isoko, itshekiri and Edo not forming a nation if Nigeria disintegrates?
How are you sure of Akwa - cross not forming a nation?
How are you sure of Northern cross river not forming a nation?

I have prayed and will keep praying for your Niger delta to emerge. The civil war that will erupt there in less than two years is unimaginable.

I should forget igbanke! No problems. Let's Nigeria gets the the point of disintegrating and you will tell us where is igbo land and not. What igbo nation will do to you "rats" eeh. Don't worry.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by proeast(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2020
Binikingdowm:

Absolutely, 100%.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Binikingdowm: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2020
proeast:

It is already happening. An oil refinery is almost completed in Imo State. Another one in Anambra is still in progress. Innoson is expanding his car manufacturing plant in Nnewi. Ibeto has commenced his cement plant in Ebonyi.

Igboland of today is no longer like that of years back when we kept investing outside our region. Although, a lot of our investments are still outside our region but the awareness is now out on the need to invest at home.
lies there's no refinery in imo state
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Binikingdowm: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
caleboxylic:

Tell that to Rotimi chibuike Amaechi.
You are a parasite. Why do you have interest in igbo land? Oh! You want to steal Asaba and PH. Thief.
I'm sure you don't know the igbo clans in rivers state. Starting from Egbama, etche, ahoada, ndoki, opobo, bonny, ikwerre, ndoni etc.

I'm 100% sure ogoni won't be part of this your niger delta Republic if Nigeria is dissolved today.
Ogoni nation will emerge.
Are you sure of urohbo, isoko, itshekiri and Edo not forming a nation if Nigeria disintegrates?
How are you sure of Akwa - cross not forming a nation?
How are you sure of Northern cross river not forming a nation?

I have prayed and will keep praying for your Niger delta to emerge. The civil war that will erupt there in less than two years is unimaginable.

I should forget igbanke! No problems. Let's Nigeria gets the the point of disintegrating and you will tell us where is igbo land and not. What igbo nation will do to you "rats" eeh. Don't worry.
who said I want a niger Delta republic?? You guys are the ones fighting over who's biafra or not.

Secondly Bonny, opopo are ijaw.

Ogoni isn't igbi
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by caleboxylic: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hotice085:
Do another thread on the beauty of nigerdelta states , this one is not healthy for us

How can it be healthy, thief?
Stop adding igbo land to your niger delta.
Go with the non igbo speaking part of South south and we won't comment there.

You people are parasites and thieves. You want to annex igbo land. Try that nonsense and we will decimate you.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blackking98:
if it is more developed than ibeno why can't I find better pictures of it on the internet but I can find that of ibeno. Mtchewww
Argue with facts not emotions
lolz going to internet to bring out 15years picture is not the koko
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by caleboxylic: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Binikingdowm:
who said I want a niger Delta republic?? You guys are the ones fighting over who's biafra or not.

Secondly Bonny, opopo are ijaw.

Ogoni isn't igbi

Tell that to Dakuku peterside and you will receive a dirty slap.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hunchogee: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blackking98:
can you show us photos of ogwashi ukwu? This aren't nairaland pictures, nairaland doesn't own pictures, Google ibeno on the internet or go there yourself. That being said we Akwa ibomites have dropped photos of different parts our states not just uyo to prove our point, can you show us photos of warri, asaba, ogwashi uwku etc so we can take u serious.
He won't be able to do that
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blackking98:
hia so you're insulting your fellow Igbo state so you can prove an empty point.[b] I see how United igbos are. Anywa[/b]y drop photos of delta aunty
What has united got to do with the truth I told you? Compare akwa ibom state with ebonyi state not Delta state.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Binikingdowm: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
caleboxylic:

Tell that to Dakuku peterside and you will receive a dirty slap.
opopo, ogoni and bonny aren't igboland, stop claiming them.

Even the so called Igbo groups in river and Delta reject igbo tag

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Blackking98(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
lolz going to internet to bring out 15years picture is not the koko
15years ?
You're not a serious human being

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Hotice085: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
caleboxylic:

How can it be healthy, thief?
Stop adding igbo land to your niger delta.
Go with the non igbo speaking part of South south and we won't comment there.

You people are parasites and thieves. You want to annex igbo land. Try that nonsense and we will decimate you.

D way OJUKWU decimated ivorien women when Phillip Effiong was saving his people or the way KANU is decimating his wife from rondon and his lizard chest is being seen all over d internet

You I will send my trained chicken to deal with your 4k ups my 7 year old nephew will be too hard for you instead d chicken will be gentle on you......idad unegeh

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by caleboxylic: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Binikingdowm:
opopo, ogoni and bonny aren't igboland, stop claiming them.

Even the so called Igbo groups in river and Delta reject igbo tag

The "so called". A very provocative word but no problems.
Nobody called them igbo.
They are igbo clans.
I'm done with you.
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by Cleo7: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
ubcandid:
And the people that called it so, where did they get their definition on cardinal points from? You should be very comfortable with Nigeria's situation with this mentality.
oya! mr great mentality what is it supposed to be called?
Re: The Most Developed State In The South South Region by caleboxylic: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hotice085:

D way OJUKWU decimated ivorien women when Phillip Effiong was saving his people or the way KANU is decimating his wife from rondon and his lizard chest is being seen all over d internet

You I will send my trained chicken to deal with your 4k ups my 7 year old nephew will be too hard for you instead d chicken will be gentle on you......idad unegeh

No problems.
You will learn through the hard way.
Let's Nigeria gets to the point of disintegration first.
For now, Nigeria is still standing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Enyinnaya Nwafor Paid Don Ubani N5m To Attack Gov. Ikpeazu - Ex-LGA Chair / Akunyili Supports Death Penalty For Corruption / Enyimba Industrial City: Abia Seeks Presidential Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.