Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? (28149 Views)

Quit Notice To A Tenant / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by dammywapes(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
pstar234:
pls change
okay
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by Ibechris2: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
HoliMaree:

There is one that left after overstaying, he still owes N60K which he promised to pay but this is the third year and he is no where to be found. Another one destroyed the entire property, even blocked the borehole with stone because her boyfriend/maga is a custom officer, same person is a prostitute, I discovered most of the police officers in that district have ridden her so she thinks she is covered. The woman destroyed everything down to WC, packed her things but still held the key until the last day of the quit notice. Although I got her arrested, I learned that her boyfriends (police officer) didn't allow her spend the night in police custody. I got her to sign that she will buy back my water pump which she stole but after accessing the entire damage done, it was too late and she had bolted. The current one can't pay N2000K monthly light bill for the past 7 months, how will he pay his next rent?

PS: Lagos state government need to reopen magistrate courts. Some tenants are taking advantage of the extended closure because they know the average court case might take 2yrs then add these months of court closure to that, it means many landlords will be offering their houses for free to tenants for that long.

I prefer to acquire land and resell than building to let...if u calculate the losses associated with rents,u will know that,it is not easy to build and recoup ur investment.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by Dpsychologist: 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lisa001:

I swear I don cum tire bedsheet sef don hear am grin
cheesy Hahaha. You even cum.
The moaning must have been very loud

Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by Dpsychologist: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ibechris2:

I prefer to acquire land and resell than building to let...if u calculate the losses associated with rents,u will know that,it is not easy to build and recoup ur investment.
Very true
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by ifysimple(f): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
tonididdy:
the house I inherited from my late father... there's this tenant in the house, I have given them more than 7 quit notice with court orders but they refused to leave.
the tenant told me to my face, " I dey this house before them born you"... so I just let them be, when them get rent, them call me... I go go take otherwise I dash them the rooms before

well out of the blue, they called me and said they had moved out of the house.

I went to see for myself and truly they had packed out. the room condition was an eye sore. they trained chickens right in their living room. some people Sha...

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by sirmmykay(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
This yeye tenant will on his gen from 11pm till day break (sometimes go off around 3am). Its so frustrating that all tenant just have to leave the man alone with his wife and seven shildren (one boy, 6 girls). lol
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by AiteeAitee: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dpsychologist:

You remind me of another Stubborn tenant. He refused to pay Nepa bill and anytime Nepa cut their wire, he will send his children to go and buy wire and they will join the light again. Their bill became 200k, despite we telling them to pay they refuse, saying no money.

grin Youdunminit grin grin
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
Many are mad but few ate roaming.
Seems the law is more in favour of the tenants than landlords reason most of them misbehave. One rented an apartment n stayed extra three years without paying a dime. She claimed she was building her own house n would soon pack out She was always promising to pay. Her daughter is a lawyer n perhaps she felt she was covered but I know she will eventually get rewarded for her wickedness. Mrs Yinka Salam,wherever u r just know that someday you will get your reward as what goes around comes around.
Another who we learnt was staying in a room apartment cane to rent a two bedroom flat. He also owed for over two years before leaving. The day he was packing out I almost called in the police but later had a change of mind.
It's high time the govt reviewed tenancy law as it's giving wicked tenants more power. Abroad you can't misbehave. You can't owe for too long else your load would be thrown outside.
As bad as our law is a tenant owing for 5 years if taken to court may end up staying another 5years without paying. This is too bad

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by okine4real: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
sirmmykay:
This yeye tenant will on his gen from 11pm till day break (sometimes go off around 3am). Its so frustrating that all tenant just have to leave the man alone with his wife and seven shildren (one boy, 6 girls). lol

There are many ways to get things right with tenants. Like mine house, I made sure every apartment had there own balcony. And I told them and it was in the agreement, all tenants generator should be placed at the balcony, if you like go buy mikano generator, na your balcony e go dey, and if your generator dey make noise na you e go disturb because your balcony is close to your parlor. The best to to cheakmake lots of problems in your house is planning. Plan everything from the beginning. As a landlord you must be able to for see all this issues. If you don't designate portions for everybody to keep generator issues go dey. Imagine someone staying on the first floor, e come go buy that machine when dem dey use grand cassava say na generator, e come keep am for ground floor, the whole grand floor know go sleep, but if him get portion for him upstairs, when e go put generator, in the first place before him buy the generator, him go done check how big the balcony dey.. Also some tenants are found of not servicing there generator, and the generator would be making a hell of noise, they will not mind because the generator is not placed beside there window or balcony. But if you give each tenants a portion near there windows, and balcony for those living upstairs, if the generator dey make noise they will fix it sharp sharp because the noise know go let them hear word.

Thank me later

10 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by TheAdvocate(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dpsychologist:
What is Your Worst Experience with a Tenant?

As there are terrible experiences with landlords there are also terrible experiences with tenants. Today i will like to share a worst experience with a tenant.

My dad happens to be a landlord so we have met alot of tenants.

There was a stubborn tenant that rented a 3 bedroom flat worth 300k. He told my dad he will pay 250k now when he has the remaining he will pay. That's when the notoreity started. The tenant refused to pay the 50k, despite my dad's constant reminder.

When his rent expires he said he will soon pay that he needs more time, that he wants to pay everything at once. The next time my dad ask him, he said he is in financial crises all this was while i was in school. When i came back for end of semester break i still heard that the man hasn't paid his rent. I began pressuring my dad to collect this rent, the tenant has spent over 5months without paying a dime. My dad said the man lost his uncle and went for burial recently. Thats when i realize he has been given excuse to my dad for a very long time.

After sometimes i told my dad not to allow the man stay one more month without paying. My dad threaten to bring the police and take him to court. The man blocked my dad number, then my dad called him with another number when he picked and discover it was my dad he claim he didnt see my dad's initial call that he was sick. The man then switched off his phone.

We decided to go to meet the man together with a lawyer but he was not around. I placed a 2month notice and that he must pay for the months he has stayed in the house. After a week the man called with a new number pleading that he should not be evicted. He asked for my dad's account number so that he will pay. The man send 50k only. My dad told him he just completed his last year rent and will have to pay for the current year. The man refused. After the two months my dad changed the door lock thereby preventing him from getting inside even though his stuffs are inside.

After a month, a woman from the Neighborhood told my dad that the man we evicted is still living in the house. He usually comes in late at around 11-12pm and goes out around 7am. The next day we arrived there few minutes past 6 but the man has already gone. We discover that he changed the lock to the house. We end up confiscating all his properties and emptied his room. Till today he is yet to be found.

I have others stories about other tenants but i will love to hear your story. Over to you.

What is your worst experience with a tenant?

You cannot lock or change locks on a tenant. Such can only be done by order of court and it's the court bailiffs that can effect that. You actually perpetuated an illegality Bros.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by Dpsychologist: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
Seems the law is more in favour of the tenants than landlords reason most of them misbehave. One rented an apartment n stayed extra three years without paying a dime. She claimed she was building her own house n would soon pack out She was always promising to pay. Her daughter is a lawyer n perhaps she felt she was covered but I know she will eventually get rewarded for her wickedness. Mrs Yinka Salam,wherever u r just know that someday you will get your reward as what goes around comes around.
Another who we learnt was staying in a room apartment cane to rent a two bedroom flat. He also owed for over two years before leaving. The day he was packing out I almost called in the police but later had a change of mind.
It's high time the govt reviewed tenancy law as it's giving wicked tenants more power. Abroad you can't misbehave. You can't owe for too long else your load would be thrown outside.
As bad as our law is a tenant owing for 5 years if taken to court may end up staying another 5years without paying. This is too bad
Yea. The law is always seeing it as the landlord or landlady(rich) oppressing the poor.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by Dpsychologist: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
The law favours them.
The law sees it as the house owner (rich) oppressing the poor

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by Igbojihadist: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

I remember one...

When I was a kid... Maybe I still am

There was this lady that always fight with everybody especially my grandmother...

There was a day she went out living her twin kids who isn't upto two months inside the house....

As children we were playing in the compound when we heard the children cry and we told our grandmother who was around.. Initially didn't want to have anything to do with them but after 30mins and the kids were still crying...

She told us to go bring them.. Guy man jump window enter carry kids come out like fire marshal... As the door was locked.

She came back and rained insult on my grandma may her soul rest in peace

That lady been strong pass everybody but funny enough her husband is an easy going man
lol fire marshal weldon
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by HoliMaree: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
okine4real:
i have about 8 tenants in one of mine house, they have refused to pay mine rent for about three years now. the rent is 70k per annum, room and parlor self contain. the worst is, this guys are giving birth in mine house. To even go to mine house self they tire me... Because of how tenants behave in ikorodu, i decided not to build there anymore. Most of the tenants always behaving has if they have not eating for years, when i ask for rent na story, but they are lucky because i live very far from the said house so i cant really deal with them.... i also have another structure there, someone is leaving there free of charge.... the person only helps in cleaning the compound, mine friend put them there so as to secure the compound. so because of the ikorodu experience, i decided to build another structure close to where i leave, i leave somewhere around Jibowu Lagos.. after building the house, i rented it for 450k per annum and 50k service charge...total is 500k. i made the rent so high so that, all those people when never chop would not near mine house. i tried as much as i can to make the house very beautiful. If there is know light for even a year, the house has a generator that would be used to pump water, i made it clear, i dont want to see aboki selling water to the tenants, any security light that gets burnt will be replaced by me, if the pumping machine gets spoil, it would be fixed by me,payment for lawma is included in the service charge also with payment for the woman sweeping the compound, that was the reason i charged them service charge. Every tenants minds there business, even one of mine tenants changed his car after moving in. the main reason most landlords have problem wit tenants is because most of the tenants done too tey for the house so they become Gods... after like 7 years, i will increase the rent to like 600k or more, depending on what is obtainable. And i will not want to give mine room and parlor self contain to married people.. Even if you want to get married, they would either park out or give birth to lesser children may be two kids or maximum 3 kids. the fact is tenants that have these kind of mind set is different from those once when know get money yet born like 5 children still bring him relation come the house. so strategically i placed come factors before renting mine house house. bad tenants more worst than bad wife. Also dont make your rent cheap, when your rent is 200k for two bed room flat in a place like Jibowu... even when the occupants are not working, they will be able to pay the rent because with two direct from baba IJEBU THEY WILL HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY YOUR RENT, mean while, two bed room flat new house is 800k in Jibowu. But the bad part is such kind of tenants cannot do repairs in your house, if there are major damage, the damage would be left undone, and once left undone, the damage would keep expanding.... Also landlord should try and get prepaid meters for tenants, its expensive but when installed in a house, it reduces rift between landlord and tenant.

cheera

Oga has said it all.
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by deusEXapollo: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
Atikulated:
Good my fellow tenants!

Your username is repulsive. Do you know when Atiku was your age, he was doing well? Here you are, Atikulated my foot angry

Get sense
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by Tayor23(m): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
LabDNA:
One of my tenants thinks he can manipulate me my sending her to me food whenever I enter the city.

I have my own apartment in my building in another city while I travel frequently to other states to check up my businesses.

Whenever I come around, she'll send her daughter who always wear skimpy dress to come bring me food. I just give them bread but decline their own food.

The husband lives in Dubai but the woman sleeps around and even pimps her daughter sometimes.

Enter any relationship with that one, your name na sorry, she go turn landlady overnight.

sense won't kill you.Omo ogbon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by boyjo: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

It's beyond your write-up. Even a room goes for N10,000 upwards.

Pray you don't become a tenant then you will understand

Abeg, which area be that wey dey give room for 10k?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by Proudlytips: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Delayed payment rudeness among others won’t mention trybe they know themselves
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by HoliMaree: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
okine4real:

brother see, the rule is, the more they stay, the more they become a problem... when the time comes... i will do everything in mine power to make them leave willingly. i dont want anybody to suffer in mine house ohh, if you pay your rent, once there is issues, i attend to it. the have had issues with there pumping machine this year, i bought a new one, in less than 24 hours the water issue was corrected, the most of the tenants where not even aware of the water issue.. mine only problem with them would be, when the time to pay the rent.. i even made it simple, i told them pay me every 6 months not yearly so it would not be hard for them.

i just paid about 270k for the purchase of prepaid meters... the tenants are complaining that nepa bills given to them is high... a trying to solve hat one now. na only ikorodu be mine problem......

Since February I applied for prepaid meter without success. The tenants living in my house have become far too comfortable, doing things without seeking permission and one wicked one will never repair any damaged thing, the idiot always Waite for me to repair it, he doesn't mind eating beside excreter, he will never repair anything with his money. I've made up my mind to increase rent so that they leave peacefully. The idea is just for them to leave.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by boyjo: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
okine4real:

i said it before, once the tenant done tey, they become Gods... 10 years is the max you allow a tenant stay in your house. once the tenants are getting old, the tenants becomes weak in hustling so paying rent becomes hard... i understand this things very well. Charge the tenats service charge... use there money to maintain the house. increase your rent, make it ver high so chickens, ducks, dogs would not be able to rent your house. whe your rent is very high na only Eagle, lion, better people na them go come, and they will even take care of your house.. well i know you will thank me later sha

If the house no worth the hike in price?
Tenant dem still get sense naw.
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by ghettochild(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
okine4real:
i have about 8 tenants in one of mine house, they have refused to pay mine rent for about three years now. the rent is 70k per annum, room and parlor self contain. the worst is, this guys are giving birth in mine house. To even go to mine house self they tire me... Because of how tenants behave in ikorodu, i decided not to build there anymore. Most of the tenants always behaving has if they have not eating for years, when i ask for rent na story, but they are lucky because i live very far from the said house so i cant really deal with them.... i also have another structure there, someone is leaving there free of charge.... the person only helps in cleaning the compound, mine friend put them there so as to secure the compound. so because of the ikorodu experience, i decided to build another structure close to where i leave, i leave somewhere around Jibowu Lagos.. after building the house, i rented it for 450k per annum and 50k service charge...total is 500k. i made the rent so high so that, all those people when never chop would not near mine house. i tried as much as i can to make the house very beautiful. If there is know light for even a year, the house has a generator that would be used to pump water, i made it clear, i dont want to see aboki selling water to the tenants, any security light that gets burnt will be replaced by me, if the pumping machine gets spoil, it would be fixed by me,payment for lawma is included in the service charge also with payment for the woman sweeping the compound, that was the reason i charged them service charge. Every tenants minds there business, even one of mine tenants changed his car after moving in. the main reason most landlords have problem wit tenants is because most of the tenants done too tey for the house so they become Gods... after like 7 years, i will increase the rent to like 600k or more, depending on what is obtainable. And i will not want to give mine room and parlor self contain to married people.. Even if you want to get married, they would either park out or give birth to lesser children may be two kids or maximum 3 kids. the fact is tenants that have these kind of mind set is different from those once when know get money yet born like 5 children still bring him relation come the house. so strategically i placed come factors before renting mine house house. bad tenants more worst than bad wife. Also dont make your rent cheap, when your rent is 200k for two bed room flat in a place like Jibowu... even when the occupants are not working, they will be able to pay the rent because with two direct from baba IJEBU THEY WILL HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY YOUR RENT, mean while, two bed room flat new house is 800k in Jibowu. But the bad part is such kind of tenants cannot do repairs in your house, if there are major damage, the damage would be left undone, and once left undone, the damage would keep expanding.... Also landlord should try and get prepaid meters for tenants, its expensive but when installed in a house, it reduces rift between landlord and tenant.

cheera

They shd buy prepaid meter from china
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by boyjo: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Oyerinde16:
I'm a tenant, I was deceived to rent a house for 220k... I was told its borehole running water, prepaid meter etc...

Its a decking house, the up hasn't being build but the house is good. When I went for inspection I was shown the borehole switch, and told the land lord will install the meter as soon as I entered the house...

On packing into the house, I discovered there was no borehole, it was a well pump switch that was shown to me...

To crown it, 6month into my rent, no prepaid meter, its still estimated billing... Raining season has started and the decking is a leaking basket... Water pours uncontrollably during rain...

I want my rent expire, then I will use 6 month without paying as compensation before packing out before the next raining season... Am I partial.

Have you complained to the owners?

Someone also mentioned that you should pack out because the decking may give in.
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by boyjo: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
gift2xl:
I dislike staying in the same compound with the landlord. With my first experience, before your rent expired they have collected the next rent money " I beg give me 20k, 50, 80, 100k I want go settle important issue I beg your my only hope, I decide never to stay in the same compound with landlords ".

Eyah.... you try.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by HoliMaree: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Oyerinde16:
I'm a tenant, I was deceived to rent a house for 220k... I was told its borehole running water, prepaid meter etc...

Its a decking house, the up hasn't being build but the house is good. When I went for inspection I was shown the borehole switch, and told the land lord will install the meter as soon as I entered the house...

On packing into the house, I discovered there was no borehole, it was a well pump switch that was shown to me...

To crown it, 6month into my rent, no prepaid meter, its still estimated billing... Raining season has started and the decking is a leaking basket... Water pours uncontrollably during rain...

I want my rent expire, then I will use 6 month without paying as compensation before packing out before the next raining season... Am I partial.

Not all landlords are kind, some kill, be careful.
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by constant1960: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
It will be another episode on it own if I start
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by boyjo: 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
NoToPile:
If I talk ehn book go full.

Mumsies tenants and their wahala.

The one that was reminded about his rent being due that said it skipped his mind grin grin grin

The ones that will never pay NEPA bills, you were owing about 24k and then prepaid came, ekedc diverted all the debt to the prepaid you now said you won't pay it ,you now expected the new tenant that came in that you are sharing the prepaid with that is not owing kobo to pay the debt on the prepaid, who does that.

The ones that always pay rent in arrears, you would have used 6months before paying 6 months rent again and then you use the next 6 months to be asking for rent (we felt maybe yearly rent is too much out be paying 6monthd now wahala again).

One is presently owing 7 months areas now, the money she dropped early this year will elapse november last year.

The one that was owing NEPA bills of 17k and couldn't pay 120k rent for self con, oya pack out now, we wipe off the 120k just pay the 17k NEPA bill as that one is not our own money its nepas money and it will reflect when prepaid comes. Shishi he didn't drop, we had to pay that debt when they installed the prepaid abi shey its new tenant that will pay debt on prepaid?

I must confess since we got the prepaid meters wahala has been reduced,although there's a stubborn one that is refusing to pay her own share as she is sharing a prepaid with another person, how will you expect someone to be buying units for you. How these people sleep at night baffles me.

I don't blame harsh landlords, in all honesty I don't. Those ones ehn you dare not try rubbish with them.

I also find it annoying when people think you are wicked when you ask them for rent.

Why not get prepaid meter for each tenant? It is going to solve almost all the issues.
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by boyjo: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Kaduna.
The rent is ok abi?

It seems Kaduna is really safe.
Bit the media makes it sound like bombing is always going on there.
You mind clarifying?
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by boyjo: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
RealEzee:

increase the volume ooo, they don't know, they never jam tenant way Sabi the scope, that same court you carry the tenant go Taya you kwa.

One landlady tried that and even worse issued quit notice barely 4 months in, cos we didn't accept to pay the outstanding nepa bill of the previous tenant, like wetin concern us ni, fresh tenant kwa, she did not even fix the master's bedroom and the kitchen, busy making life unbearable and thought taking us to court dem go come throway us sharp sharp , madam changed lawyers 4 good times no jokes, court slammed her a shocker and left us staying two good years without paying rent and that electric bill, madam paid that ish as part of damage for us spending legal fees carrying us unjustly to court.

Una for till pity am small, pay rent.
Two years?
Even if court rule in Una favour, that satisfaction alone for just make Una pay her rent nah.
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by boyjo: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
sirmmykay:

Maybe I no understand o.
But why can't he switch on his gen from when he likes to when he likes?
I am trying to understand, he should stay in darkness when he can afford light?

A usual solution is to switch on your own gen, or
Ask him to move his gen to his side of his house.

All these restrictions dey shock me sha.
You can't bring visitor,
You can't pump water more than once
You can use gen through out the night?

Them be prisoners?
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sometimes building house for rent isn't the best option

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? by okine4real: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
HoliMaree:

Since February I applied for prepaid meter without success. The tenants living in my house have become far too comfortable, doing things without seeking permission and one wicked one will never repair any damaged thing, the idiot always Waite for me to repair it, he doesn't mind eating beside excreter, he will never repair anything with his money. I've made up my mind to increase rent so that they leave peacefully. The idea is just for them to leave.

Work with the NEPA marketer in charge of your house. Disturb him andbhive him some cash, he go help you fast track the meter. I was also told that if I want mine prepaid meter sharp sharp I should pay 7k for each meter. Don't disturb your self regarding bills the tenants of owing for NEPA, once the meters are Installed, tell NEPA to share the total amount on the bill on all the prepaid meters, these way, the tenants would still pay the fee. I repeat most married tenants are pain in the ass. I be Igbo ohh, but I know fit Igbo man when dey do business mine house. To pay na wahala, also when done pass 55 years na wahala. Give your guys and ladies your house, before them go turn problem e go tey. Make your they have good jobs. If I where, if you can sacrifice, evict that tenants and get a young guy. Mine house has only one married man, and he has just two children. One of mine tenants is like 27 years, the guy pays 500k, know be yahoo him dey do ohh, na legit work him dey do, another is 36 years, another is like 31 all not married. The house is peaceful. The key is, from the onset you need to get it right, once you fail at that point, na trouble ohh.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! / Re: Pictorial Representation Of A Kitchen Cabinet And Doors / Got A Busy Schedule?...the Solution Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.