Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? (54388 Views)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Chibukings111:

you old woman is 30 you're calling her bae
Old cargos

grin grin bro na wa for you oh... If you see am self, you go talk say na my junior sister...

Men de rush am sha

She's a dorian gray

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2020
TheLasyBuddha:
My girlfriend is 7 years older than I am. She's aware, I am aware and it's been one lovely ride.
She respects me as a man and as her partner. I won't change a dint about any of that.

Absolutely nothing wrong with being with a man you're older than, except it makes you uncomfortable. If it does, be very sure about what you want; if it's love or age.
For marriage it's very risky cos the gap is very wide. Unless you are an effeminate man or you are in it because of what u are gaining, marriage with such don't usually end well.

Can't even marry a man that give me this gap.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2020
Kiddo01:

All of u saying age is nothing, for those of you who are Christians, between Adam and Eve who was older. Abi you think say God no get sense as he created Adam before Eve? Don't let any old woman deceive you to marry her if she is older than you. She should go and look for her size, they can lie about age tooooooo much. Tufiakwa

Take your advice i don't need it,...

2 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Yxxx: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2020
Crochet:
Hmmm well If you marry a lady older than you, you won't feel the impact now by the time she get to 85 and 99 that is when you would know if you have made the right decision or not. Love is not blind but your emotions and moreso your feelings that ain't thinking straight at the time due to her beauty, character and those things you can never resist from a woman

Like seriously. If a man can put up with till she's 50 what's 85 and 90.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2020
Benwallt:
don't mind them. Nobody will talk about you guy's age if both of you don mention it

no mind them... If you the babe wey i de talk about, you go talk say she be girl of 22 meanwhile na 30

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Petyprincess(f): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Ahn Ahn! No be fight na! I was just joking. sorry, if you took it personal. undecided undecided
Lol no grin grin grin grin
At least it won't be bad if you can tell me your old moniker or you scared probably your old moniker trolled me embarassed cry cry

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol no grin grin grin grin
At least it won't be bad if you can tell me your old moniker or you scared probably your old moniker trolled me embarassed cry cry

My old moniker is IAmStrange grin grin grin Not so different from this new one in essence. Do you remember?
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Liposure: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Uh, to be honest, one of them has a dotting mother (his mum's only child) and o guess she wasn't cool with the age gap plus you know how mums can be when they've got just one child.
The other one needed to fins himself.
i see
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Walexdubia(m): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2020
Trayceey:
A friend of mine just opened up to me about her relationship. She said when she met her man, she assumed she was younger than him because he looked so big and more mature than her and he also acts mature than her.

One day, they were discussing their age and she found out she was older, so she had to lie about her age. The relationship went on and the love grew stronger, then a day came, she asked him if he can marry a lady older than him, he said 'never' she asked what if it's just one year? He still said ' never'. Then she asked him that what if he later found out that his girlfriend is older, what would he do? He said he would end the relationship.

She said she couldn't bear it any longer and so she opened up to him about her age. That she's a year older than him. She wants him to know before it's too late. After opening up to him, she was expecting him to end the relationship but he didn't. He's still coming for her, he still loves her and wants to marry her. But she's withdrawing from the relationship because of what the guy said earlier.

Please advise her. I will show her your comments

A wise man once said age means nothing but a number. As for me 90% of the babes I ever had a thing for were older than me but most time they all look younger in appearance than I. so I don't mind, all I want is a lady with good morals and who would love and understand mep...

Especially those short babes,them dey always age ehn!!!!
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Petyprincess(f): 10:41am On Jun 14, 2020
IAmMysterious:

My old moniker is IAmStrange grin grin grin Not so different from this new one in essence. Do you remember?
you must be strange really grin
Think i have seen some comments from your old moniker sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

you must be strange really grin
Think i have seen some comments from your old moniker sha cheesy

I was the one you were explaining the female genital make up to that day; how the urine doesn't pass out from the actual vagina of a woman and everything... grin grin
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by phaco(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2020
my gal is 4 years older. than me and we are cool together. age is just a number.
she so much respect me and always admit am the head. so don't quit ur relationship just because of age differences..
wife of France's president is older.
it's not in the Bible or any written Constitution that a man must be older. so don't loose someone who loves you because of little issue like age.

2 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by streamsofjoy(f): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2020
Yes o! Be very very worried o. Boys of these days are not responsible o. Later he'll treat u like trash and go for a younger girl who may not even be up to your level cos he will see your love and submission to him as desperation to be and stay married.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Petyprincess(f): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2020
IAmMysterious:

I was the one you were explaining the female genital make up to that day; how the urine doesn't pass out from the actual vagina of a woman and everything... grin grin
Haha i remember
Incase you have forgotten it passes out from urethra while our menstrual flow passes out from vagina hole grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by IDERAWOLE(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2020
Trayceey:
A friend of mine just opened up to me about her relationship. She said when she met her man, she assumed she was younger than him because he looked so big and more mature than her and he also acts mature than her.

One day, they were discussing their age and she found out she was older, so she had to lie about her age. The relationship went on and the love grew stronger, then a day came, she asked him if he can marry a lady older than him, he said 'never' she asked what if it's just one year? He still said ' never'. Then she asked him that what if he later found out that his girlfriend is older, what would he do? He said he would end the relationship.

She said she couldn't bear it any longer and so she opened up to him about her age. That she's a year older than him. She wants him to know before it's too late. After opening up to him, she was expecting him to end the relationship but he didn't. He's still coming for her, he still loves her and wants to marry her. But she's withdrawing from the relationship because of what the guy said earlier.

Please, just stay away from that guy!

Irrespective of whatever he's saying now, he has told you his real personality, he's probably continuing now due to the dating going on, particularly if you guys have become intimate in the bedroom! Be warned, he's not likely going to rise up to that reality that you are older.

What a lady needs isn't anything more than a visionary husband, who's sure of himself and he's constantly voicing the dream. The key to a woman's heart is security which is always rooted in the future world the man is carrying and carrying seriously.

If you're still keen on marrying him, you'll need to give the guy more tests at his unprepared moments to see beyond what he's saying now!

If all he said about an older partner is true till you disclosed your age, he's also not too smart, what if you end up saying youre older like you eventually did?

Why haven't you asked him, what he's still doing with you after his declaration about an older partner. You women sef, na only God fit save una!
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Haha i remember
Incase you have forgotten it passes out from urethra while our menstrual flow passes out from vagina hole grin cheesy

Don't worry, when I finally have a wife, I will look it up and confirm myself. grin grin grin
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Petyprincess(f): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Don't worry, when I finally have a wife, I will look it up and confirm myself. grin grin grin
Wow!! So finally a Nigerian male Virgin grin
On a serious note it's better keeping yourself for your future wife you will remember my quote in future! There are diseases flying around so your decision is the best dnt let anyone discourage nd tell you you missing alot,Actually you missing alot like STD,forced marriage because you impregnate someone etc
Male virgins are rare breeds because of our society that only female virginity matters.
Above all i princess wish all the very best!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by alphaNomega: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2020
Trayceey:

I'd rather advice the guy because this your "friend" is a confused person
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Wow!! So finally a Nigerian male Virgin grin
On a serious note it's better keeping yourself for your future wife you will remember my quote in future! There are diseases flying around so your decision is the best dnt let anyone discourage nd tell you you missing alot,Actually you missing alot like STD,forced marriage because you impregnate someone etc
Male virgins are rare breeds because of our society that only female virginity matters.
Above all i princess wish all the very best!

All of that in addition to violating God's law about sex.

I'm not a saint but I take that serious as much. grin grin

Anyway, Thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by kikelomojessy(f): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Abegi leave all these age matter for a guy that doesnt love or want to spend his life with you.

I ask a guy same question and he said he will never be the younger one in a relationship. After courting for one year plus I told him my age and he doesn't even seems bothered.

My bestie told me the guy she was dating years back is 3 years younger than she is, I told her to forget age and continue with the relationship. After a while she started giving the guy attitude but the guy refuses to go, she just opened up to the guy and a year later they are married and NW have two lovely kids.

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by MrMacinterchi1: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
NockMedia:
Age ain't nothing but a number, but when you grow old as a man, you will understand the advantage of marrying a younger woman.
When you become weak and frail and your wife is also weak and frail because she is older than you...how do you cope if you don't have money to hire a nanny or your kids are gone?

you see, the thing is that Age is a latter, not a Number..
HAQ HAQ HAQ
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Benwallt(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Atteraino:

no mind them... If you the babe wey i de talk about, you go talk say she be girl of 22 meanwhile na 30
do your thing and don't let their hate comments derail you. If it is a white man that was in your situation, they will clap for him for being mature but if it is their kind, it is total condemnation

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

you see, the thing is that Age is a latter, not a Number..
HAQ HAQ HAQ
LOL
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Skmoda(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Better she stay with the dude...he won't leave her, he is just high on his words.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by lereinter(m): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
A friend or you?
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by michaelogbejohn(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
If her mind is not convinced, she should walk away asap, she lied and he spoke his mind at the start, broken relationship is better than a failed marriage
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by lereinter(m): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
NockMedia:
Age ain't nothing but a number, but when you grow old as a man, you will understand the advantage of marrying a younger woman.
When you become weak and frail and your wife is also weak and frail because she is older than you...how do you cope if you don't have money to hire a nanny or your kids are gone?

You think women love to be carers
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by LordOfTheGame: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
paulolee:
worried for what...mine was 18yrs older and even sweeter than the young gals i previously had...would av married her bt she was already married and didnt kno from the start because she hid it from me...

Sugar mummy things.... nd hitting a married woman?
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Mariangeles(f): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Atteraino:

settling down? That's not an issue... I already engage her... I started dating her when i was 20, and i was in my 300level. I told her after we're both done with school, we get married, she finished her service last year meanwhile i finished mine before her. By the grace of GOD, marriage is december or next year

Wow!
Meaning she was 23yrs then, and she still chose to be with you. There must have been a very good reason.
Many ladies at that age wouldn't date a younger guy to avoid waste of time.
Now these guys want to make it seem you're the one doing her a favour.

I wish you both happiness.

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Hathor5(f): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
A thread because of one year?
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Mariangeles(f): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
merahki:

I am myopic too then.
I like an older man.
I liked Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake together. I think it was the first female-older affair that I knew about. Pique and Shakira are beautiful people and seem like their thing would be fun but cannot deal with the Macron own, at all! I also don’t like Meghan and Harry but my dislike of their own is more of an activism thing than it is about their ages. But I would still prise them apart with the Macrons if I could! cheesy
I have dated people younger than myself though shocked

To me Justin Timberlake was/is just way too playful to be cute cheesy

As for Megan and Harry, she mummys him too much. Even during interview breaks...I think that is why he loves her so much (she filled up that void of a mother he lost at a very young age) and I think she enjoys caring for him that way. Some women are like that sha.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Mariangeles(f): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hathor5:
A thread because of one year?

...with deliciously hilarious comments grin tongue
I love it. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Adopt Olamide Shakitibobo Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.