Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? (54314 Views)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by kolade560: 3:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!! The truth is most ladies like being younger to their partner which I'm inclusive.
I can't date a guy I'm 1 day older than him so i do understand how she feels.

As long as the guy will respect her there shouldn't be a problem bt I'm doubting because most Nigerian horseband always want to feel superior nd authoritative.

you never jam love, never say never

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Benwallt(m): 3:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Atteraino:

and some Nairalanders de pity me
don't mind them. Nobody will talk about you guy's age if both of you don mention it

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by PattyMike(m): 3:34am On Jun 14, 2020
My fiancee senior me 2 years, cus she was always saying she can't date a guy younger than her so I told her I was a year older than her. Well, 3 years later nah my mama gan gan cast me. "He said he's how old? He's not 30 anything o, he's 27". Well Glory be to God she didn't even think of that but just smiled and today we are getting ready. Age is actually just a number, it's whoever you're with that matters. Btw my babe can easily pass as 21, tankolo somebody like this cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Kinginny(m): 3:43am On Jun 14, 2020
He is already eating his words so I see no reasons why she should be scared, love conquers all.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 14, 2020
Trayceey:
A friend of mine just opened up to me about her relationship. She said when she met her man, she assumed she was younger than him because he looked so big and more mature than her and he also acts mature than her.

One day, they were discussing their age and she found out she was older, so she had to lie about her age. The relationship went on and the love grew stronger, then a day came, she asked him if he can marry a lady older than him, he said 'never' she asked what if it's just one year? He still said ' never'. Then she asked him that what if he later found out that his girlfriend is older, what would he do? He said he would end the relationship.

She said she couldn't bear it any longer and so she opened up to him about her age. That she's a year older than him. She wants him to know before it's too late. After opening up to him, she was expecting him to end the relationship but he didn't. He's still coming for her, he still loves her and wants to marry her. But she's withdrawing from the relationship because of what the guy said earlier.

Please advise her. I will show her your comments

Love is a beautiful thing. I once had a gf older by 2 years and I have seen a marriage anniversary between 85 years old man with 87 years old woman. The guy kept coming back because he loves her and can't let go but her withdrawal will validate his assumptions at the end. She shouldn't be worried but rather enjoy her self in love and respect
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 14, 2020
Actually the guy younger guy is at an advantage. Either way you dice it he comes out a winner. The woman should count herself lucky. Never been bothered about age really. Younger or older babe wey wan Bleep up go Bleep up. Guy suppose get format for tidying the 4kup. But the day she open mouth talk nonsense about age, and end b dt.

nickvanilla:
I understand the awkwardness in this sha, as I have had a similar experience. In my case, the babe was even 3 years older.

Truth is, many guys would not mind dating/marrying older girls if not that many ladies don't know how to control their toungues in the heat of an argument.

Imagine having a little fight with your babe and she goes like, "I never knew you could be this childish" "stop acting immature" etc. How would you as a guy feel.

Ladies have this nasty habit of using the weakness/disadvantage of their partners against them when things go south. And even if they don't do it intentionally, they will still hurt you because whenever they are angry with their partners, they always talk before they think.

So except the babe is constantly loyal, down to earth, sensible and respectful, there are going to be issues.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by toprealman: 3:51am On Jun 14, 2020
Trayceey:
A friend of mine just opened up to me about her relationship. She said when she met her man, she assumed she was younger than him because he looked so big and more mature than her and he also acts mature than her.

One day, they were discussing their age and she found out she was older, so she had to lie about her age. The relationship went on and the love grew stronger, then a day came, she asked him if he can marry a lady older than him, he said 'never' she asked what if it's just one year? He still said ' never'. Then she asked him that what if he later found out that his girlfriend is older, what would he do? He said he would end the relationship.

She said she couldn't bear it any longer and so she opened up to him about her age. That she's a year older than him. She wants him to know before it's too late. After opening up to him, she was expecting him to end the relationship but he didn't. He's still coming for her, he still loves her and wants to marry her. But she's withdrawing from the relationship because of what the guy said earlier.

Please advise her. I will show her your comments
Asking for a friend crew. Let me wait for a friend that is good at stuff like this to come, I will show him this post.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 14, 2020
That kul for today. It will change for sure. As time goes by.

merahki:

This is quite modern of her though, not minding being older than her husband-to-be.
It would bug me like no end. I would never marry someone younger than me no matter how much I may admire some of such unions. Same age is okay though, not the best, but I could manage that. But then this is just me. If a man doesn’t provide “more” to me, I won’t need him, not even at all. And age is one of the mores I consider.

A woman should not marry someone who doesn’t know her age, it’s kind of really wrong, to me. And this tends to happen more when the man is younger.

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!! The truth is most ladies like being younger to their partner which I'm inclusive.

As long as the guy will respect her there shouldn't be a problem bt I'm doubting because most Nigerian horseband always want to feel superior nd authoritative.
feminist please marry your houseband and be superior to him.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 14, 2020
safarigirl:

You and your wife will grow weak and frail together. One person is not supposed to be caring for the other, what is this narrative you're talking about?

Except you are marrying a woman who is at least fifteen years younger than you, you and your spouse are supposed to grow old and frail together. Not that one person will get old, and the other will turn to caregiver, abi do you want to be sixty, married to a thirty-year old?

What guarantees are there sef, that two of you will see old age? Or, is it not people that die at 40 and leave a spouse behind?

Una go just dey miss out on good things because of nonsense factors that are based on probability.

Well said, but I can NEVER get married to my age mate or senior.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Ryan03(f): 5:19am On Jun 14, 2020
NockMedia:
Age ain't nothing but a number, but when you grow old as a man, you will understand the advantage of marrying a younger woman.
When you become weak and frail and your wife is also weak and frail because she is older than you...how do you cope if you don't have money to hire a nanny or your kids are gone?
lol, men marry younger women so that they can babysit them (husband) at old age?
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Ryan03(f): 5:22am On Jun 14, 2020
nickvanilla:
I understand the awkwardness in this sha, as I have had a similar experience. In my case, the babe was even 3 years older.

Truth is, many guys would not mind dating/marrying older girls if not that many ladies don't know how to control their toungues in the heat of an argument.

Imagine having a little fight with your babe and she goes like, "I never knew you could be this childish" "stop acting immature" etc. How would you as a guy feel.

Ladies have this nasty habit of using the weakness/disadvantage of their partners against them when things go south. And even if they don't do it intentionally, they will still hurt you because whenever they are angry with their partners, they always talk before they think.

So except the babe is constantly loyal, down to earth, sensible and respectful, there are going to be issues.
even the one you are older than will tell you worse in an argument. Nor just count that one join, if you reason women mouth eh
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 14, 2020
DrOBD:

So basically you are advising men to marry a nanny and not for love or companionship. When the man dies, what happens to the young lady?
LOL nobody is saying that you should marry a "maid". It is simply my own opinion and you don't need to buy it.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Ryan03(f): 5:24am On Jun 14, 2020
Roon9:
No friend jor.... You are the frd
you can't just keep a secrete grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by MicaiahOgorry06: 5:25am On Jun 14, 2020
No. She shouldn't be worry about that. She should always be conscious of the fact that a man is always the head of his family according to the arrangement of God. Good morning and Happy Sunday!

2 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Chamberlin1983(m): 5:26am On Jun 14, 2020
Age is not an impediment to a relationship. What matter in a relationship is love and mutual understanding. Since she has told him clearly that this is her age and the guy keep coming it shows that she is sincere and i guess that is what has struck the guy most. So she shouldnt worry. This is her real man she should just respect him.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Ryan03(f): 5:26am On Jun 14, 2020
kudinkarfe:
She should be worried. The older women become their sex desire reduces while a man sex desire increase with increase in age. Their is high tendency the Man will cheat not because he wants to but because she might not meet his demand in future.
man when go cheat go cheat. Leave that matter
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 14, 2020
Ryan03:
lol, men marry younger women so that they can babysit them (husband) at old age?
LOL if that is how you want to see it, then yes.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Kiddo01(m): 5:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Atteraino:
me self my Babe senior me for 3years oh. I be 27 my Babe na 30+...

Modified: Why is the lady trying to withdraw from the relationship, is she not in love with him again... Sometimes we guys, we just talk anyhow... May be the guy never meant what he said cause he was thinking he is her senior
Ryan03:
man when go cheat go cheat. Leave that matter
georgeiyke009:
Actually the guy younger guy is at an advantage. Either way you dice it he comes out a winner. The woman should count herself lucky. Never been bothered about age really. Younger or older babe wey wan Bleep up go Bleep up. Guy suppose get format for tidying the 4kup. But the day she open mouth talk nonsense about age, and end b dt.

Chamberlin1983:
Age is not an impediment to a relationship. What matter in a relationship is love and mutual understanding. Since she has told him clearly that this is her age and the guy keep coming it shows that she is sincere and i guess that is what has struck the guy most. So she shouldnt worry. This is her real man she should just respect him.
kolade560:
girls and mumu behavior. person no leave u u dey withdraw, na age be love? Akeredolu wife senior him with 3 yrs, see dem today.
Age is a mere. number.. carry on

All of u saying age is nothing, for those of you who are Christians, between Adam and Eve who was older. Abi you think say God no get sense as he created Adam before Eve? Don't let any old woman deceive you to marry her if she is older than you. She should go and look for her size, they can lie about age tooooooo much. Tufiakwa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Ryan03(f): 5:38am On Jun 14, 2020
Kiddo01:

All of u saying age is nothing, for those of you who are Christians, between Adam and Eve who was older. Abi you think say God no get sense as he created Adam before Eve? Don't let any old woman deceive you to marry her if she is older than you. She should go and look for her size, they can lie about age tooooooo much. Tufiakwa
relax bro, stop taking life too serious. Live, love, be happy. My babe use 1yr 3months senior me, I still want to marry her. I have never had this kind of relationship with anyone before, isn't that what life is about? Peace of mind?

And talking about the bible, do you know how many things have changed since then? Reason am na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Ryan03(f): 5:39am On Jun 14, 2020
NockMedia:

LOL if that is how you want to see it, then yes.
mehn! Thank my lucky stars I am not a woman. But that is nonsense sha
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by fyneboi79(m): 5:40am On Jun 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

I once dated a lady 10 years older and it went smoothly like any other relationship. I also have a kid by a woman 5 years older. Age doesn't really matter to me anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 14, 2020
Ryan03:
mehn! Thank my lucky stars I am not a woman. But that is nonsense sha
LOL whatever man. I gave you the said reply above 'cause I thought you were a lady. WTF is a dude like you referring to himself as "Commissioner of Women Affairs" for?
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Kiddo01(m): 5:46am On Jun 14, 2020
Ryan03:
relax bro, stop taking life too serious. Live, love, be happy. My babe use 1yr 3months senior me, I still want to marry her. I have never had this kind of relationship with anyone before, isn't that what life is about? Peace of mind?

And talking about the bible, do you know how many things have changed since then? Reason am na

Please my dear friend, you need a good adviser. Anyone telling you to marry a woman older than you is not a good fellow. Take it or leave it
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Abagworo(m): 5:48am On Jun 14, 2020
No
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Kiddo01(m): 5:49am On Jun 14, 2020
fyneboi79:
I once dated a lady 10 years older and it went smoothly like any other relationship. I also have a kid by a woman 5 years older. Age doesn't really matter to me anyway.

You only dated, but did you marry her? Bulshit! Any way ur food in this regard may be anothers poison
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by bluefilm: 5:51am On Jun 14, 2020
fyneboi79:

Oga, waste no time anymore!

You should just try and contact TLC sharperly make dem add you as one of their actors for 90 Days Fiancé TV show because you are more than qualified.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Ryan03(f): 5:52am On Jun 14, 2020
Kiddo01:

Please my dear friend, you need a good adviser. Anyone telling you to marry a woman older than you is not a good fellow. Take it or leave it
and the person telling me to abandon the girl I have spent almost 4yrs, very compatible with, my gist mate and best friend is a good fellow? Lol, its wrong to think your idea is the best or that you know it all. Like k said, life is short, do whatever makes you happy and feel at peace, there is no one rule to life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Ryan03(f): 5:53am On Jun 14, 2020
NockMedia:

LOL whatever man. I gave you the said reply above 'cause I thought you were a lady. WTF is a dude like you referring to himself as "Commissioner of Women Affairs" for?
secondary school title, 10yrs later, I still love it. Leave am like that. So na only girls you dey reply? Repent brother grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.