Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? (54313 Views)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Muhylonaire(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ẹ no mean na.
When some women are 3,4,5 years older than their husband.

How much is 1year

4 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by saajus: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Just 1yr. It doesn't matter. Anything above 5yrs is when I get a little bit worried. In fact, that still depends on the lady.

2 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by FloxySmart(f): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by PureGoldh(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Age is just a number na....The most important thing in marriage is "Understanding"

3 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by daniddan1999: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Designers stuff available on my page
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by osazsky(m): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
My wife is currently watching something on Zeworld ...age is just a numb...the guy is 22 and the woman is 42 only that the guy is under a spell...it will end in tears..

17 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by peteryoung2048d(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Age is just a number....Maturity first grin

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by AfroKnight: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
She’s stupîd. The man has shown that he would overlook the age difference. It’s just one year. He still shows her that he wants her (which is what she hoped for) yet your friend is withdrawing and trying to mess with the man’s head? She is really stupîd.

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by SokizzRaven(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!! The truth is most ladies like being younger to their partner which I'm inclusive.
I can't date a guy I'm 1 day older than him so i do understand how she feels.

As long as the guy will respect her there shouldn't be a problem bt I'm doubting because most Nigerian horseband always want to feel superior nd authoritative.
You look so much like a lady in my street, care to share your name?
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
paulolee:
worried for what...mine was 18yrs older and even sweeter than the young gals i previously had...would av married her bt she was already married and didnt kno from the start because she hid it from me...

u were dating a married woman unknowingly. Na wa for girls oo

2 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Zane2point4(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Age aint nothing but a number...aaliyah

Download it and listen.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Ifybwoy7: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Age doesn't matter as long as u love the person. capiche

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by nnamdionyeka5: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kunle
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by roqrules04(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Age is just a number. What matters most is True Love, Affection and True connection.

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by kudinkarfe: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
She should be worried. The older women become their sex desire reduces while a man sex desire increase with increase in age. Their is high tendency the Man will cheat not because he wants to but because she might not meet his demand in future.

4 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by canDy4eva(f): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Oluromantic:
She's a confused entity... The guy too is insensitive to women manipulations. She lied to get words from his mouth that she can use against him later. She's just be smart as to covering her misdeed. The ideal thing to do is to await her punishment for lying but now she's eloping before the punishment comes. I do not see any maturity in there. Both of them are to blame. Whether or not they come together, the lady need apologize for being deceitful about her age. And the guy shd learn by understanding women manipulations henceforth

Guy...

Did you read the story at all

2 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
all the girls have dated lately are all older than me, one self use up-to 5years senior me... age Na number.. the older the lady the less stressful they become.

12 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by intruder15(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Trayceey:
A friend of mine just opened up to me about her relationship. She said when she met her man, she assumed she was younger than him because he looked so big and more mature than her and he also acts mature than her.

One day, they were discussing their age and she found out she was older, so she had to lie about her age. The relationship went on and the love grew stronger, then a day came, she asked him if he can marry a lady older than him, he said 'never' she asked what if it's just one year? He still said ' never'. Then she asked him that what if he later found out that his girlfriend is older, what would he do? He said he would end the relationship.

She said she couldn't bear it any longer and so she opened up to him about her age. That she's a year older than him. She wants him to know before it's too late. After opening up to him, she was expecting him to end the relationship but he didn't. He's still coming for her, he still loves her and wants to marry her. But she's withdrawing from the relationship because of what the guy said earlier.

Please advise her. I will show her your comments

The mistake ladies make is to judge a guy based on what he says. Judge him based on his actions. That's what matters. He is coming close to her. That's what matters.

4 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Halo22: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
The problem there is that most ladies like to use their younger spouses or boyfriends as toys, knowing quite alright that they are older than them. If the respect would be there, I don't see any issues. Besides, most ladies are way older than their boyfriends and spouses.

2 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by NextBuhari: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Some ladies have a fetish for dating younger guys. There are guys who also prefer to date older ladies too.I met a lady who told me she will never date a guy older than her. I found it strange though.

2 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by AfroKnight: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
Joycekkh:
Well it depends on the guy's orientation, I have met a couple of guys that dont mind dating and getting married to ladies older than them, I have a friend that I'm older than, though its a year difference, he asked me out and doesn't see anything wrong with us being together but I brushed him off 'cause I prefer older men.

Did you brush him off nicely or did you brush him like danfo brushes lastma that wants to collect bribe?

2 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
People usually have all kinds of standards, and those standards remains when it has not pass through the test of time. But when faced with reality, people do compromise on their standards.

Probably he didn't meant it, and if he is still coming back, then it means he loves her. She shouldn't withdraw but give him time to reflection.

5 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Benwallt(m): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Atteraino:
me self my Babe senior me for 3years oh. I be 27 my Babe na 30+...

Modified: Why is the lady trying to withdraw from the relationship, is she not in love with him again... Sometimes we guys, we just talk anyhow... May the guy never meant what he said cause he was thinking he is her senior
it doesn't matter so far there is love. If Una still get married na you go still go first y she still remain for some years

1 Like

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by ozcarbenson(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
cool
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Lol. She's a myopic one.

There are lots of succesful couples out there with huge age difference; female being older.

Tell her to check up on Megan Markle, Brigitte Macron, Shakira, etc who cared not about age.

I often hear people saying “Age does not matter in a relationship”, but when I asked them to imagine themselves in a relationship of a 90-year old granny, a simple “Yuck” reaction on their faces speaks. So can you say that the statement is justified now?

I know that love is all that matters in a relationship. I don’t disagree with that. However, when you are in love, it does not mean that you have to be blind. Love is never blind. It sees everything. It only does not mind.

A lot of times, I see couples with huge age gaps, like 20, 30, 40 years old or even more and they are happy. But some, and not judging, I only see the benefits.

Personally, I used to have a suitor older than me and I got a girlfriend a year younger than me. That case, age is not an issue for me. But I could not bare to see myself in a relationship with a 90-year old granny too. smiley That case, age matters for me.

So as a conclusion, there is really no absolute idea for that. If I say that age does not really matters in a relationship, then why can’t I romantically love someone who is even 50 years older than me? Yes, I agree that love serves no age. Yet it has a limit too, then it still matters after all. I don’t believe that love is all stupid and blind. I only have faith that love is too smart not to mind its sets of conditions from others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
yes she should be worried,when and if I decide to enter into a relationship,he should be at least five years ahead in age.All this small boys don't reason well.
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Minesbetter(m): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
I was once a victim of this. the first time we met I knew she is older than I am, the moment is asked her, my question sounds embarrassing to her. she gave me an answer I was expecting. Lol and behold she's a year older than I am
Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Phosphorus666(m): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
My fiancée is two years older than me and we're good. At first, she couldn't believe she was older because she saw me as one too mature to be young. This has caused me a peculiar issue as I've dated virtually only girls who are older than me. Well, my fiancée was worried and even cried. But I had to talk to her and reassured her about my utmost commitment to the relationship and my disposition to respect her, like every other person. We are good today and no one who knows us can believe she's older. Love doesn't consider age. O

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Mariangeles(f): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eileene:

You are right,most ladies prefer their man to be older cos it kinda make u feel secured and submission becomes easy.Aside that an older partner is more experienced and tolerant.

if the guy is to be her husband then she should be the one to respect him not the other way round.
The question she should be asking herself is will she be able to respect him knowing fully well she is older than him.

Aside from age does the guy have other qualities to command her respect.

lastly if quarrel burst I hope she won't start shouting I am not ur mate up nd down

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by udemzyudex(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lol.. Some people make comments because they haven't found themselves in the situation, just watch how they will react the opposite way when they eventually find themselves in that kind of situation.

It's a normal something, the guy was just forming cos he didn't think he will find himself in that kind of situation, again base on the mentality that the man should always be older thing.

You can see that he can't even do what he said he will do, just give him some time, let's say a month or two since you just told him.
In fact since you've already made up your mind to leave, at least you have nothing to lose, after some weeks confront him with what he said about the lady being older and hear what he has to say before concluding on your decision.

5 Likes

Re: She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Trayceey:
A friend of mine just opened up to me about her relationship. She said when she met her man, she assumed she was younger than him because he looked so big and more mature than her and he also acts mature than her.

One day, they were discussing their age and she found out she was older, so she had to lie about her age. The relationship went on and the love grew stronger, then a day came, she asked him if he can marry a lady older than him, he said 'never' she asked what if it's just one year? He still said ' never'. Then she asked him that what if he later found out that his girlfriend is older, what would he do? He said he would end the relationship.

She said she couldn't bear it any longer and so she opened up to him about her age. That she's a year older than him. She wants him to know before it's too late. After opening up to him, she was expecting him to end the relationship but he didn't. He's still coming for her, he still loves her and wants to marry her. But she's withdrawing from the relationship because of what the guy said earlier.

Please advise her. I will show her your comments

she shouldn't take what he said to heart sometime men are funny.
she should pray she don't look like his real elder after child birth, and she should stop been bossy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.