Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience (67235 Views)

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by jimcaddy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
I will never forget my own experience. In fact i have many experiences. But the one i remember was one light skinned chick was transferred from a school in the US to my secondary school. See accent. Fine, cream chick. I instantly started liking her. But a lot of guys back then were on her case as she was the latest in town. But i liked her genuinely. I remember I would write her love letters and the send one of my friend to deliver it to her, while I would run out of the class to hide so she doesn't see me. I remember buying her a box of chocolates on Vals day and wrote a note professing my love for her. But what pained me the most was that after eating the chocolate, she still didn't look my side.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by lawalmovichhhh: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
ÒMÒ ÀLÈ NÎ EEEEE OOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Emmywealths01(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Liposure: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
This is funny

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Emmywealths01(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
I am on this table sha ���
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by 12345baba(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
majamajic:
I still wonder how some one shy to toast a girl , in fact toasting is my hobby , I do it for fun .
Toasting a girl inside a group of girls is not cool , but if u want to, first start playing with the ugliest among them , then u can switch to the one u like.
Instead of u to run for that girl , u for go ask her ' pls I want join a group in this church, pls recommend for me a group ,
Whatever answer she gave u , say thanks and go . Then perfect everything next Sunday
Church toasting is very easy , try salon toasting
ashawo Kobo kobo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by abdulskulboy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
I got her pnumber and she woefully rejected me. Now I am scared of approaching another girl, I hate failure na wetin make me quit bet9ja self.

26 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ok now she's a bread that's why you're toasting her. The word WOO is the correct word to be use.for example I wooed Cynthia yesterday night. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by 4gunners(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
H
HazardMan:
Mine was very shameful sha. I couldn't approach her myself as i was a little bit nervous.

Stepping out of the church compound with my friend and i saw her discussing just in front of the gate with her female friend. I took a step back and told my friend to go call her for me.

He did, but she said i must come myself if i want to talk to her. Well i couldn't go to her because my legs were already shaking with a beating heart for just no reason.

I and my friend decided to use the back gate as i didn't have the courage to pass through where she was standing with her friend.

Anyway, my guys for area use me entertain themselves for complete one week after the incident
I really laughed reading this. And guys fit shame their guys ooo
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by dotunibrahim7(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
HazardMan:

I was only a young teenager then. I've gotten over being shy long ago, but i just can't stop wondering what causes the anxiety then

How did you over come it?
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by lanibi(f): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
div111:
;Dmine was embarrassing.
I was in jss3. tongue
There's one beautiful, fair girl that I had a crush on. My friends, who were bad guys just called the girl one day and said that I wanted to tell her something.

I was not prepared although I was shy cry. My leg begin dey shake I come talk erhhmm,,errhhmmm... Na so my guys begin laugh fall down for ground. Even the girl seff begin laugh. Shame hold mW that day sha. Till today (I'm in my yr 1 sha) I no dey toast girl again.

BTW I'm thinking of taking weed to boost my morale
weed in year 1? Be careful of those you choose as friends.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mine was not really shyness though.

I was preparing for JAMB back then in 2009/2019. I usually go to the state Library to read. There was this pretty girl that used to come read there too (she was also preparing for JAMB). On about 2 separate occasions, I have approached her, talked to her, but whenever I ask her for her Number, she always decline my request.

So, one day, I approached her while she was done reading and about going home. I told her this very statement; " Darling, you know I really love you. I love you more than all my siblings combined".

She just looked at me, smiled and said "please, go and love your siblings". That was the last day I went to that library. Up till now, I still don't Know the type of foolishness that made me uttered that nonsense. As I am typing this, I still feel my ancestors can never forgive me for that blunder.

Boys don mumu sha. Kai.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by chatinent: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mine is different. I didn't have a problem talking to girls. I was this very cute, fair, tall guy who girls always felt I had a girlfriend already. Even till this day..they hardly believe I don't. In reality, I really have none.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by sheyitokz(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Oga poster i was once like you but when i gained admission into laspotech my story changed for better
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by OgunrinolA20(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
E dey happen like dat
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by stubbornman(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
div111:
;Dmine was embarrassing.
I was in jss3. tongue
There's one beautiful, fair girl that I had a crush on. My friends, who were bad guys just called the girl one day and said that I wanted to tell her something.

I was not prepared although I was shy cry. My leg begin dey shake I come talk erhhmm,,errhhmmm... Na so my guys begin laugh fall down for ground. Even the girl seff begin laugh. Shame hold mW that day sha. Till today (I'm in my yr 1 sha) I no dey toast girl again.

Take some weed Bro...your Morale go high sotey you go toast your HOD

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by jeriwap(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
HazardMan:

You own case hard o. She already said yes to you and then you ended it immidiately. I'm speechless

My brother I tire grin
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Textra(m): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
abdulskulboy:
I got her pnumber and she woefully rejected me. Now I am scared of approaching another girl, I hate failure na wetin make me quit bet9ja self.

There is no way you will ever be successful in anything in life if you cannot handle rejection and failure. That's the two keys to a resolution and firmness that will make you tough and hard in life.
You need them bro. Face your failure, don't back down, don't surrender. Try harder next time.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by abdulskulboy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Textra:

There is no way you will ever be successful in anything in life if you cannot handle rejection and failure. That's the two keys to a resolution and firmness that will make you tough and hard in life.
You need them bro. Face your failure, don't back down, don't surrender. Try harder next time.
Thank you for the motivation bro... But e shock me oo
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by ukaface(f): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Toasting woman na the easiest thing on planet earth

Just start with wetin them dey like talk about. Just think of anything them dey interested in
For example
Just first tell her say
Girl this hairstyles looks good on you. What is the name let me recommend it for some one
She will definitely answer you because body go sweet her for the compliment

Then try to go further into hair styles
Probably name some hairstyles for her and try to make her educate you about it
Rihanna, bob Marley, kinki ball, twisting, side path, crotchet, braiding, chuku

Almost every lady dey like this discussion and they will be happy to enlighten you.
Like play like play discussion don start
You as a shy niggarrr supposed know what to do next

which one is kinki ball?
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by PrinceMajestic: 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
I'm too spoiled to be shy. I was never shy
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by rhames(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
HazardMan:
Mine was very shameful sha. I couldn't approach her myself as i was a little bit nervous.

Stepping out of the church compound with my friend and i saw her discussing just in front of the gate with her female friend. I took a step back and told my friend to go call her for me.

He did, but she said i must come myself if i want to talk to her. Well i couldn't go to her because my legs were already shaking with a beating heart for just no reason.

I and my friend decided to use the back gate as i didn't have the courage to pass through where she was standing with her friend.

Anyway, my guys for area use me entertain themselves for complete one week after the incident

I am just lucky with women as a shy person. Sometimes, your comportment attracts them to you. My first girlfriend was an American girl and our relationship lasted eight years. We started our journey from junior secondary school. I met her when I went to her school's inter-house sport as an invited athlete from another school. She approached first because I had an Afro hairstyle and hardly ever had a full haircut. The fun part was she was uninhibited in her approach,with a smile on her face, holding my hand, crossing her fingers into mine and drawing me away from my school mates, which was the biggest surprise. We hit it off and lasted for eight years before she left for the US with her family.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by abdulskulboy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Meninmen:
Mine was not really shyness though.

I was preparing for JAMB back then in 2009/2019. I usually go to the state Library to read. There was this pretty girl that used to come read there too (she was also preparing for JAMB). On about 2 separate occasions, I have approached her, talked to her, but whenever I ask her for her Number, she always decline my request.

So, one day, I approached her while she was done reading and about going home. I told her this very statement; " Darling, you know I really love you. I love you more than all my siblings combined".

She just looked at me, smiled and said "please, go and love your siblings". That was the last day I went to that library. Up till now, I still don't Know the type of foolishness that made me uttered that nonsense. As I am typing this, I still feel my ancestors can never forgive me for that blunder.

Boys don mumu sha. Kai.
Kai wallai this ur own make me laugh out loud wallai
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Arvelo(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Blackmoran:
My experience with girls through out my life only asked a girl out once and that was when I was in jss3 junior secondary school days and I can remember her name vividly "Mildred". I always have this luck with girls I have this natural instinct to know when a girl Is interested in me and I do play it to my advantage... First of all I don't ask them out but I know they want me probably due to nature I am good looking so I have Providence to thank for..... Till today I can't remember me chasing a girl but one way or the other I have them evading my circle and I can tell which one is a prey to hunt...
Ditto bruv...
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Chris2863(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
div111:
;Dmine was embarrassing.
I was in jss3. tongue

Lol
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nehyooh(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=roybanjo100 post=90636006]very funny scene, i ask my friend to help me talk to her, i was standing few steps away from them, na so her head enter gear 4, con ask me to come n talk myself, she send my friend away, suddenly every where became black, i was sweating, my legs was vibrating, she was staring straight into my eyes, remain small for me to just start crying, i was looking on the floor shaking, i just told her, "i dont know what to say" she smiles and said we will see on monday....It was on friday, after she left, i was so happy and then was crying inside for fuvking up, our love story was so sweet after until i grew wings and broke her heart[/quote it]Guy, you wan kill person ni ? Your epistle make me fall for ground from bed as laugh wan boast my bele grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Space me here abeg

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Sniper101(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Okada... Stop me here! grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by butterfly777(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
div111:
;Dmine was embarrassing.
I was in jss3. tongue

Taking weed? Please don't do it oo. It can be the beginning of what you can't stop.

Taking weed can turn you to something you don't wish for your enemy. Please, avoid it.

Edited

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Multiplier7(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Menimen story funny o...I HV been laughing since.

Hmmm....well my own case is almost sha. Her name was Goodness. I have been monitoring her since I came to Enugu after my Secondary School 2009. We are friends actually. So one day, I told her 'I Love You'...This girl laughed hard, laughed and laughed. God, I nearly disappeared. I was so embarrassed that I ran away and refused to see her again.

Little did I know that what I said struck her. Of course, I am very Cute. We really became lovers. We spent a whole lot of time on phone talking. Mtn really was profitting from our head as at then.

We moved and I later lost my phone, so I lost her contact till today.

Nowadays, na the girls be the ones chasing me now not me chasing them. Inside life eeh!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by OneKinGuy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Back in Js3, My guy got a girlfriend and his girlfriend get a girl she roll with. So my guy said I should go for that one. So I paid another guy ₦100 to secure the girl for me to talk to her. So after school close, as she was packing up, I walk to her sit and ask how she is
She said fine. I come Mumu say can you be more than a friend. Na so the girl look me for eyes say no. Since then, haven't toasted anyone.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.