Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience (67226 Views)

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by OneKinGuy(m): 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
ebohstepn:

he is not good looking at all. 100%
Una no get brotherly heart oo angry

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by HazardMan(m): 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
ebohstepn:

he is not good looking at all. 100%
Don't let somebody's child commit suicide o. This is how depression starts.
He might have posted that just to know how people will react. So he can know if he is handsome even if it is small.
This your 100% certainty go off the guy o

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Olabode971(f): 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
Biodun1929:
I have so many. Damn! I was so shy back in the day and thought that was how I will be forever.

Imagine, I was on my own jejely in year one, reading my book and minding my business. Although I had a girl I used to talk to, but just as a friend. Then one day, the girl's friend came to meet me and asked why I haven't asked the girl out. What?? I said. And the girl said her friend likes me that I should ask her out after classes.

That's how my heart started beating. Lol. Girl that I normally talk to on a regular was now making my leg shake, and making me sweat like Christmas goat. The girl even asked me what was wrong with me. Lol. That's how I opened my mouth and said with shaky voice, 'bimpe said I should ask you out.' Worst day of my life. Lol! The girl started avoiding me after that incidence.

Before then, I wasn't good with toasting girls, but after that, I had a crazy phobia and never approached a girl again. Till one day, I had shoulder pain cos I used to carry a lot of books in my bag...I went to see the doctor, and he gave me some drugs to use. Men! I don't know if cocaine was part of the drugs, but my confidence on that day was on another level. I was standing on my corridor in our department when one fine girl I could have never opened my mouth to talk to passed by and I just said, hey come here. And the girl answered me. I was shocked. I started talking to her, flowing, and the girl was smiling and flowing with me. I was like, WTF, so it is this easy? From that day, things started changing small small.

Bimpe say I should ask you out cheesy .. Had It been you say "Bimpe say I should toast you" Bros, you go fit chop slap from that girl hand..
She go be like, what a dumbass!!!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Millennialaku(m): 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
Boschh:

Viewed your profile pic...
Lemme not hear the talk about you being Good-Looking anymore...

You are as ugly as my Chinese Friend UG-LEE ..

cool
oh chineke nnah

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by HazardMan(m): 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
OneKinGuy:
Una no get brotherly heart oo angry
Them for appreciate the guy even if na small
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
Meedon:

My friend help me toast a girl, I come collect her number, but because of shyness and anxiety, my heart was beating very fast I had to call her that she should forget about the whole thing, she was like nawa ooooo.

But seriously I had many chance to have girlfriend many of them, but shy, timid, anxiety, wan kill man.

I deh cry as I the type this self

God bless all the shy niggas

"I had to call her that she should forget about the whole thing, she was like nawa ooooo."

grin cheesy grin
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by humilitypays(m): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
majamajic:
I still wonder how some one shy to toast a girl , in fact toasting is my hobby , I do it for fun .
Toasting a girl inside a group of girls is not cool , but if u want to, first start playing with the ugliest among them , then u can switch to the one u like.
Instead of u to run for that girl , u for go ask her ' pls I want join a group in this church, pls recommend for me a group ,
Whatever answer she gave u , say thanks and go . Then perfect everything next Sunday
Church toasting is very easy , try salon toasting
LAFMAOOOOO shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
emkz:
"I want you to be an integral part of my life" Mhen, who says that shiittt? Uni was fun.

Lol
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by denvers: 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mine happened when I was in year 2 in University, prior to then I almost never had a female friend save my sister.
I had collected her number from my padi who was her friend, for like weeks I will just call the number and tell her my name and then ask her how are you? call don end be that because nothing dey my head to say again.
Na so one day I gather courage call her say I want to see her, she fix appointment time for her department lecture hall.
On that day, na so I tell one of my friends say I want go meet girl today and I'm feeling nervous.
That my friend come dey ginger me up say if I take weed the girl go feel me and she go enjoy my flow.
I had never tasted weed before then but due to fear wey dey my body, I come follow that nigga enter bush (beginning of my weed life)
Na so 2 pm appointment time reach, I come leave there, climb bike dey go her lecture hall to meet her. I notice say my eyes dey turn 360, cos of the weed. But before I know I found myself in front of her in front of the lecture hall. We went to have a seat at one corner and I began the process of toasting, I found myself saying each word in a sentence more than 3 times (am not a stammerer o), it was so obvious that after I finished my short stuttering toasting, she began advising me about how to talk to a girl next time.
It was so embarrassing (that weed spoil the matter well wel) while hearing those advise, I felt like running out of that hall.

If you are not yet good at toasting, no try use weed do am o, unless u don good small.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
HazardMan:

Don't let somebody's child commit suicide o. This is how depression starts.
He might have posted that just to know how people will react. So he can know if he is handsome even if it is small.
This your 100% certainty go off the guy o

Hahahahaha I get you.. maybe he gets the ladies because of his words, attitude and attention he gives them.

I wanted him to just remove the handsome part of it from his mind. it's better he heard it from us his follow guy than a lady, it will really affect his emotions. and kill his esteem

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by WaleRock: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
It's a 'he-goat' situation... a bony car nearly hit me.
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Boschh:

Viewed your profile pic... Lemme not hear the talk about you being Good-Looking anymore...
You are as ugly as my Chinese Friend UG-LEE..
cool
grin grin
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
OneKinGuy:

Howfa, what's the drug name shocked

Lol! I don't know. It was more than ten years ago. Besides, it was a lot of drugs I took that day, I don't know which one actually made me feel that way.
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Olabode971:

Bimpe say I should ask you out cheesy .. Had I been you say "Bimpe say I should toast you" Bros, you go fit chop slap from that girl hand..
She go be like, what a dumbass!!!

grin grin
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Crofton: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jimbadly:

Like fvcking seriously?! You think you're good looking? With that face I'm seeing in your profile? undecided

cheesy cheesy

E no go better for you . cheesy
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by photon3106: 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
tydi:
I don't toast,cus I'm an introvert and always like been to myself but I have this kind of eyes that does the talking, once your eyes stare directly into mine the lady will be sexually attracted to me, yes I know because it will be written all over her face and her countenance will change and I mean it. It happens all the time. I don't know if its a good thing or bad.
If I come manage talk she's going home with me that night.

Really? grin Are your eyes made from a magic wand material? That your 'Tiro' (eye pencil) is really potent o.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by samtoolz(m): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
div111:
;Dmine was embarrassing.
I was in jss3. tongue
There's one beautiful, fair girl that I had a crush on. My friends, who were bad guys just called the girl one day and said that I wanted to tell her something.

I was not prepared although I was shy cry. My leg begin dey shake I come talk erhhmm,,errhhmmm... Na so my guys begin laugh fall down for ground. Even the girl seff begin laugh. Shame hold mW that day sha. Till today (I'm in my yr 1 sha) I no dey toast girl again.

BTW I'm thinking of taking weed to boost my morale
My mo'f*cking friend don do me this shi before, and it wasn't funny because i had a cracked voice that day, and i had to speak into your ears before you heard what i was saying, so i ended up staring at the girl's boobs, and tried to introduce myself by shouting my name, and i left. I was so embarrassed, when i told my female friends about it ehn, they taunted me for weeks,even until now.
I still avoid that girl anytime i see her on campus. Very busty cutie.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
Prinsola:
My Shyness won't even let me walk up to a girl talk less of toasting her. I'm 26+ now and I'm still battling with that. My life is even becoming boring day by day.

I'm seriously regretting it but wetin I go do when there's no one to help

Thank God for social media if not I for still be virgin .
The first time stopped one girl in my street during my ND2 after she stop I was just looking at her forcing myself to say a word but the words won’t come out she starting smiling I just know I don Bleep ... her name is Uju wish I will see her again .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by HazardMan(m): 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
ebohstepn:

Hahahahaha I get you.. maybe he gets the ladies because of his words, attitude and attention he gives them.

I wanted him to just remove the handsome part of it from his mind. it's better he heard it from us his follow guy than a lady, it will really affect his emotions. and kill his esteem
I get you, but 40% handsome is much better than 100% ugliness.
You for just give am that 40% to save life
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Stevewonder004(m): 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
My third leg will always embarrass me. Am tired of that stupid boy. I only toast in night cos of him rising up to admire my catch. I seriously need solution. sadMy third leg will always embarrass me. Am tired of that stupid boy. I only toast in night cos of him rising up to admire my catch. I seriously need solution.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
tuzle:
After reading some comment I can't just stop laughing. Let me share mine. During my ND days I met a girl, I won't really say I liked her but I would have developed feelings for her if we had continued our friendship. So on this faithful day, I was talking with some of my friends beside the library. Somebody came from the back and covered my eyes and as a guy that hardly talks to girls, I would have never guessed she was the one. So when she removed her hand from my eyes and I saw her, I was so shocked that I completely froze even after she greeted me, that I didn't reply her. It was as if I disappeared from that place. My friends were just making fun of me and that led to another story. Because of that incident there was this fine girl in a neighboring department that my friends bet with me that I couldn't toast her and collect her number(about #1000) I just went to her and told her about the bet, that she should please help me with her number, I even gave her the phone so she can type it by herself. That is how my friends where hailing me not knowing I just scammed them.

grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Collinsaik:
to start and master the act of toasting girls anytime anywhere with confidence den u have to allow the male homon in you system to accumulate. how do u achieve dat . by suspendin soapy dance. works like magib. thats the very first step. u become bolder and more confident witho a short wile of ditching that habit.

Word!
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by HazardMan(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Fortyinaminute:

You should just change your name
Why did you say so?
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by nwadiuko1(m): 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
majamajic:
I still wonder how some one shy to toast a girl , in fact toasting is my hobby , I do it for fun .
Toasting a girl inside a group of girls is not cool , but if u want to, first start playing with the ugliest among them , then u can switch to the one u like.
Instead of u to run for that girl , u for go ask her ' pls I want join a group in this church, pls recommend for me a group ,
Whatever answer she gave u , say thanks and go . Then perfect everything next Sunday
billing dey follow saloon toasting
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by RxSameer(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Blackmoran:
My experience with girls through out my life only asked a girl out once and that was when I was in jss3 junior secondary school days and I can remember her name vividly "Mildred". I always have this luck with girls I have this natural instinct to know when a girl Is interested in me and I do play it to my advantage... First of all I don't ask them out but I know they want me probably due to nature I am good looking so I have Providence to thank for..... Till today I can't remember me chasing a girl but one way or the other I have them evading my circle and I can tell which one is a prey to hunt...
bross who told u dat u are good looking??
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by samtoolz(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Blessing was the turnaround point, i called her by myself oo, but when i got to know that the phone was on speaker, and her friends were there, i just started mumbling on the phone. I just cut the call, and started crying. I even had to call my friend (a player) and askwd him if i had a problem. But that spurred me into talking to random strangers, and it has helped me thus far.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by HazardMan(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
dotunibrahim7:
How did you over come it?
Nature
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Etinosa1234: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
One day at hall 2 car park, I decided to man up and talk to this fine gal... she just looked at me from up to down

For dat week,i nor come out from my hostel

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by HazardMan(m): 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
4gunners:
H I really laughed reading this. And guys fit shame their guys ooo
We dey always pray make woman cast anyone of us so that we go finish that person with yabbing
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
majamajic:

Mah nigga cheesy
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by HazardMan(m): 12:00am On Jun 16, 2020
dotunibrahim7:

How did you over come it?
Nature and my guys then. We took it as a competition between ourselves. Wooing different women a day just for fun. Try f*ck up make them use u do caricature
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by ovoP(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2020
ofiko123:
It's no use trying to toast a girl.. Just make money and watch how girls will flock around you..
This na wetin man take dey decieve himself... They flock around you .. but that 1 u want, you will have to talk..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? / Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.