Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience (67264 Views)

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2020
omoburuku:
Ore Òfe,wherever u r,I love u....She gave me yellow light, Blue light, love light and every other light u can think of for abt 8yrs,b4 dem later pack comot for my street,but still man no get liver, she was and still my first love till date.
I wish I could see her again. cry

See your life for ground undecided

Ordinary woman o, nor be egungun.

Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by myles16(m): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2020
Been laughing like mad, So lemme share mine

Back in my Sec school days, i went to an only boys school (King's College Lagos), so we were almost done with our Waec and Neco, my school and (Queen's College Yaba) got this connection, they act as our girls and we do socials together. So during my ss3 days when 2go started reigning we got hold of QC girl's 2go username and we added plenty girls, as a KC boy once i introduced myself everywhere becomes lit, so this girl added me and we started chatting and everywhere was good, we became so close and very close, it was 2 weeks to our prom night. I asked her out, before i asked out sef i almost died cause i was the most shyest guy on earth, she asked me why her?? i almost fainted again, i sha told her she was the only one i had and she agreed, damnnn i was so happy... collected money from popsy bought a nice suit with a nice shoe, she even posted on her 2go status "Prom date i can't feel my lips, looking forward to my first kiss"... I saw the post i pretended i never saw that, my friends started teasing me telling me i must finish her lips... fast forward to the D-day..

Me and my friends were all suited up, friend's popsy drove us to QC yaba where the prom was to take place, lost my I.V, was at the gate till 4:30, later entered sha, i saw her in her fresh gown on the high table with other girls and their prom dates, prefect were given special tables and she was one. All my guys were on normal tables with their dates except few of us that were shy, she was calling me heavily but i was ashamed to climb that stage cause it was heavily lit with flood light while my guys were on normal table with lowkey club light.. Haaaa!! she was expecting me to climb the stage, cold feet couldn't let me eat what the waiters were serving, some hours later it was dancing time she came was down from our supposed special dinner table all was still looking for me, i saw her but was dodging her, it was our first time meeting face to face....i was very scared of walking up to her and was looking frustrated, don't even know what to tell her, summoned courage and walked up to her sha and i said "Hi!! i am ismail, when you are ready to go home we would meet outside" and i left her... Even me myself was shocked with what i said. fast forward to 9pm when guys organized an after party in a club not far from E-center, i was sha outside we couldn't even talk sef, she was so disappointed and later took taxi home, she didn't even wait for the after party when my guys were being given hot lap dance...

the next day i apologised and she asked if i was Gay
i am still a shy guy tho but i know i can't mess up like that day... Days later i regretted why i didn't touch the full chicken with better fried rice and salad i was served on that day

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by lordrukker1: 12:29am On Jun 16, 2020
<a href="https://dynagists.com.ng">wow thank you for this great article</a>
<a href="https://dynagists.com.ng">unlimited movies in HD download now</a>
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Shellsploit: 12:32am On Jun 16, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

grin Na rape you go take do am?

Lol.. Say no to rape!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by skimena: 12:44am On Jun 16, 2020
see ur friend here. fear fear 4 nothing

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by AlphikkaTech: 12:45am On Jun 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Toasting woman na the easiest thing on planet earth

Just start with wetin them dey like talk about. Just think of anything them dey interested in
For example
Just first tell her say
Girl this hairstyles looks good on you. What is the name let me recommend it for some one
She will definitely answer you because body go sweet her for the compliment

Then try to go further into hair styles
Probably name some hairstyles for her and try to make her educate you about it
Rihanna, bob Marley, kinky ball, twisting, side path, crotchet, braiding, chuku

Almost every lady dey like this discussion and they will be happy to enlighten you.
Like play like play discussion don start
You as a shy niggarrr supposed know what to do next because she will be so free at heart talking about it

Waste of time. I go straight to the point after the compliment.
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by jakizio42(m): 12:48am On Jun 16, 2020
My own secrets to toasting although i have a 6/10 success rate is believing deep down in yourself that all she can do and believe me when l say the worst that can happen is for her to say no if she does that tell her that "u mean all you've said"and that she should just take it as a compliment. yes you have the right to feel depressed but try to show her that you are strong and chances are *if she lives near you she might another day come back and apologize well if you meet her on the road just say so and leave my brothers life goes on with or without her shikina.
The thing is some girls don't even know what they want,they will reject you for being ugly and also being hansome thinking you might have a lot of girlfriends and so u are a player. pls this are my views annnnd i bonce.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Roman7(m): 12:59am On Jun 16, 2020
Blackmoran:
My experience with girls through out my life only asked a girl out once and that was when I was in jss3 junior secondary school days and I can remember her name vividly "Mildred". I always have this luck with girls I have this natural instinct to know when a girl Is interested in me and I do play it to my advantage... First of all I don't ask them out but I know they want me probably due to nature I am good looking so I have Providence to thank for..... Till today I can't remember me chasing a girl but one way or the other I have them evading my circle and I can tell which one is a prey to hunt...

lol.....see my type of person.....i just need small money dat time dem go dey fill form for me
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by jakizio42(m): 1:02am On Jun 16, 2020
I got to woo one of my female friends sister believe me I don't understand her kind of person at all so i got her number after the chit-chat and all. i will chat her up on Whatsapp she will see it and take hours to reply i was like is she not the same girl i was chatting with because she responded well when we chatted on close call then i accepted the fact that maybe she didn't want it but the annoying part is why will she view my chat and won't reply so i brought up a story omo when she reply i block am b4 she block me. Ain't gat time for rejection pls.
Omo as e b so now ehnn if u lock up on me i go help u trowey key.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by KoolBigk(m): 1:09am On Jun 16, 2020
Have read some funny comments on this thread, swears!

The environment one grew up from is one of the factors that influence how you converse with a girl/boy too.

If you grew up in area like Surulere, Mushin and its environs in Lagos, you'd know that wooing a girl is as simple as ABC.

During my teens in Surulere in Lagos, we guys would be placing a bet among ourselves to woo girls in the neighborhood. That boosted our morale & confidence.

During my undergraduate years, I was already a don in the game that I usually positioned myself in such a way that it was ladies/girls that would be coming closer to show interest in me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by nailcapuzzi89(m): 1:21am On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=Deluxe16 post=90653658]I had called my guy to call the babe, I wasn't bold to even look at her face then, it was after school hours.... everyone had gone home.. Just as I saw her physique my heart began to race. She came to meet me in my class, she sat down... my friends were outside at the window hoping their guy would use the opportunity well. The only thing I remembered saying was Hi, Hi Hi.
Guy no kill me with laughter, i beg..
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Depressedkidd: 1:32am On Jun 16, 2020
dairykidd:

Lol weed will make it worse off. Weed works with ur mind. If u are feeling shy after smoking weed the shyness is multiplied, confident and so on. Just approach any girl whether u like her or not and start getting familiar. Be nice and friendly. Do this as often as u can with different girls. Your confidence levels will begin to grow. Even if na only hi u fit talk first day but smile n make eye contact
Alcohol is who you go to when you want sure confidence boost. Even you go shock the way you go de flow. As for weed, you'll probably even run away when you see the girl cos it'll make you more paranoid and sensitive.
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by NigPatriot(m): 1:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Dami12345:

Spend one month in gwagalada, Abuja.
Near University of Abuja.
Dont worry, you will be a boss in that time.

if he spends one month there, what will happen? the ladies will approach him?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Depressedkidd: 2:11am On Jun 16, 2020
emkz:
"I want you to be an integral part of my life" Mhen, who says that shiittt? Uni was fun.
In other words, you want her to be an important cog in the machinery of your existence.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Depressedkidd: 2:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Vyzz:

I put it to u that If u see her again

U no go fit toast her

During my 100level, first semester....

I had this roommate who her sister always visits and I was jokingly telling the guy that I like his sister... He and everybody knows it is a joke but the used this shit against me...

One night when this girl came to visit.. The told her how I have been eyeing her that I love her and call out her name why sleeping... I was just sitting in my bed smiling as the were telling her... I wanted to leave but I couldn't... Fear and shyness no grew me standa comot room... What if I misbehave why leaving.

I just had to sit their as the were all laughing at me... Including the girl.

I text my guy make em off light make I sneak out of the room
Worse would've been as they off light you now fvck up and hit something and fell down inside the darkness. Eternal shame for be you lmaoo grin grin
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Depressedkidd: 2:23am On Jun 16, 2020
Biodun1929:
I have so many. Damn! I was so shy back in the day and thought that was how I will be forever.

Imagine, I was on my own jejely in year one, reading my book and minding my business. Although I had a girl I used to talk to, but just as a friend. Then one day, the girl's friend came to meet me and asked why I haven't asked the girl out. What?? I said. And the girl said her friend likes me that I should ask her out after classes.

That's how my heart started beating. Lol. Girl that I normally talk to on a regular was now making my leg shake, and making me sweat like Christmas goat. The girl even asked me what was wrong with me. Lol. That's how I opened my mouth and said with shaky voice, 'bimpe said I should ask you out.' Worst day of my life. Lol! The girl started avoiding me after that incidence.

Before then, I wasn't good with toasting girls, but after that, I had a crazy phobia and never approached a girl again. Till one day, I had shoulder pain cos I used to carry a lot of books in my bag...I went to see the doctor, and he gave me some drugs to use. Men! I don't know if cocaine was part of the drugs, but my confidence on that day was on another level. I was standing on my corridor in our department when one fine girl I could have never opened my mouth to talk to passed by and I just said, hey come here. And the girl answered me. I was shocked. I started talking to her, flowing, and the girl was smiling and flowing with me. I was like, WTF, so it is this easy? From that day, things started changing small small.
I just imagine you like one of my guys. Very shy guy like me, so we had a bet he won't Chyke this fine girl that was about to pass where two of us were standing. My guy just said "es babe lap make I reason you one or two", girl just laughed and said you're funny o, before I know my guy de flow with the girl. Guy later said he doesn't even know what or how the whole thing happened.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Depressedkidd: 2:26am On Jun 16, 2020
tuzle:
After reading some comment I can't just stop laughing. Let me share mine. During my ND days I met a girl, I won't really say I liked her but I would have developed feelings for her if we had continued our friendship. So on this faithful day, I was talking with some of my friends beside the library. Somebody came from the back and covered my eyes and as a guy that hardly talks to girls, I would have never guessed she was the one. So when she removed her hand from my eyes and I saw her, I was so shocked that I completely froze even after she greeted me, that I didn't reply her. It was as if I disappeared from that place. My friends were just making fun of me and that led to another story. Because of that incident there was this fine girl in a neighboring department that my friends bet with me that I couldn't toast her and collect her number(about #1000) I just went to her and told her about the bet, that she should please help me with her number, I even gave her the phone so she can type it by herself. That is how my friends where hailing me not knowing I just scammed them.
Then you ask her to turn up so you'll use the 1k and buy chicken for her, next thing flow from there sef.
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Swealy: 2:32am On Jun 16, 2020
Lol
I just summoned courage
If she reject me she reject me
Na so i start to dey collect number and some gave some didn't
Apply sense too know when and how to approach
Secondly it's better you call her more often than chat except she wants that
Then talk about what she likes and if you like it too flow
Also talk about what you like too
If she likes you she will give you signal
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 16, 2020

he is not good looking at all. 100%
lol
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by tuzle(m): 3:10am On Jun 16, 2020
Depressedkidd:

Then you ask her to turn up so you'll use the 1k and buy chicken for her, next thing flow from there sef.
i am so shy that I saw the same girl a week later and I couldn't even say hi. Although I have improved small, but I wouldn't just approach a girl on the road no matter what. I hate embarrassment and insult, so I just stay on my lane.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by madjune(m): 3:24am On Jun 16, 2020
Being shy over issues like this stems from firstly, being overly self conscious.

2. Having high opinion of the girl or girls in question.
3. Being afraid of what happens when she turns you down.

Fact is, all you need is to be you.
Original you with all your flies and flaws.
A smart girl can read you.

Learn how to speak fairly well.
Be conversant with issues. Girls love the smart guy.
Well, these days; girls fall for guys with cars and material charm and easy money.

In our days, you will have to speak good queens english to start with...

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by dopedealer(m): 3:40am On Jun 16, 2020
majamajic:
I still wonder how some one shy to toast a girl , in fact toasting is my hobby , I do it for fun .
Toasting a girl inside a group of girls is not cool , but if u want to, first start playing with the ugliest among them , then u can switch to the one u like.
Instead of u to run for that girl , u for go ask her ' pls I want join a group in this church, pls recommend for me a group ,
Whatever answer she gave u , say thanks and go . Then perfect everything next Sunday
Church toasting is very easy , try salon toasting

^
Tuwale
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:59am On Jun 16, 2020
tydi:
I don't toast,cus I'm an introvert and always like been to myself but I have this kind of eyes that does the talking, once your eyes stare directly into mine the lady will be sexually attracted to me, yes I know because it will be written all over her face and her countenance will change and I mean it. It happens all the time. I don't know if its a good thing or bad.
If I come manage talk she's going home with me that night.

In my own case, there is a downside to this. It makes me lose interest too soon
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by amosrich(m): 4:18am On Jun 16, 2020
I always respected myself then when I was young and shy...lol
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Kontos: 4:54am On Jun 16, 2020
The Online Graphic Design Masterclass N3,000 promo ends by next week Sunday 4pm..

From next week, the price would revert to the regular N10,000

For those who are still contemplating

See the juicy package below
1.) Basic Video editing
2.) Professional photo retouching
3.) Mock-ups on objects like billboards, t-shirts, logos and designs
4.) Creation of exquisite book covers with your phone.
5) Content video creation
6) 3D animation videos
7) Whiteboard animation video
cool 3D Explainer Video
9) Educational & Inspirational video toolkit
10) Beautiful logo animations
11) Business logo intro video
12) Professional 3D logo design
13) Free Premium canva app
14)Free Premium inshot video editing app
15) Build website without coding and free hosting.
16). How to run Facebook ads effectively and how to promote your digital products online for FREE
17) How to design beautiful Graphics on your phone from scratch to FINISH in just 20 minutes.
18) Business card and letterhead design.

All on your mobile phone/laptop.

Extra Bonus
Netflix Premium

You won't get this kind of offer anywhere else.
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by noziz(m): 5:07am On Jun 16, 2020
GreaterDC:
Actually, this has really posed a problem to me, even till now as I am typing this. Being shy as always being a partner to me, I've tried several times to stop it but to no-avail. So during my year 2, There is this particular girl in a neighbouring department, as in, to me this girl is cute, so I decided to make a move in professing my feelings to her. I wanted to go physical to her, but the shyness no gree me, so I send it virtually, through facebook, even when typing my hands were shaking. After sending her that I love her, bla bla bla, she replied' 'when you're free tomorrow call me' omo, immediately I hear that one, I just kukuma tell her, she shouldn't worry again, I was actually joking, and deep within me I love that girl, na so i take miss that girl o, since then I'vnt made any move to woo any girl because of being shy.

Ur own no be even shyness na hyper shyness grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by MrFly(m): 5:45am On Jun 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Toasting woman na the easiest thing on planet earth

Just start with wetin them dey like talk about. Just think of anything them dey interested in
For example
Just first tell her say
Girl this hairstyles looks good on you. What is the name let me recommend it for some one
She will definitely answer you because body go sweet her for the compliment

Then try to go further into hair styles
Probably name some hairstyles for her and try to make her educate you about it
Rihanna, bob Marley, kinky ball, twisting, side path, crotchet, braiding, chuku

Almost every lady dey like this discussion and they will be happy to enlighten you.
Like play like play discussion don start
You as a shy niggarrr supposed know what to do next because she will be so free at heart talking about it

what if she no get hair talkless of style

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Machedasam(m): 5:54am On Jun 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by JustforMen: 5:58am On Jun 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Bro monkey no fine but him mama like am grin

But e go better if monkey no dey brag!
grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by akinyeleaa: 5:59am On Jun 16, 2020
Prinsola:
My Shyness won't even let me walk up to a girl talk less of toasting her. I'm 26+ now and I'm still battling with that. My life is even becoming boring day by day.

I'm seriously regretting it but wetin I go do when there's no one to help
I think I can help you as we have almost similar scenarios until very recently. I used to be very shy too, I go see fine babe, we might even be staring at each other but to approach dey hard me until one elderly woman I usually relax at her shop said I was scared of women, na that one ginger me o, I dey approach anything now. What you gonna do is make it a duty to approach ladies daily even the ones you don't like like that, just approach, strike a conversation with confidence, you might ask for her contact if you feel like, you might just move if you don't feel like too. Another thing that might help is you even start with ladies you aren't attracted to, that way you don't feel that anxiety of rejection, I still follow one enter micra 2days ago, she refused to gimme her number but we just chatted and laughed till I dropped off sha

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by bigcee(m): 6:09am On Jun 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Not so easy though was standing right in front of her and I was spilling nonsense lol even the girl was like what's wrong with this guy is this your first time or what was embarrassed that day near a barber shop stupid barber too they were all laughing at me till I graduated from school I didn't pass that road again out of disgrace was pressing phone one day and I wasn't looking at where am going to,,mistakenly saw myself in their street I had to turn back grin
Lwkmd grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos / Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help / Very Young Nairalander Wedding Pictures Breaking The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.