Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience (67348 Views)

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by McSlow: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2020
[left][/left] grin grin grin
roybanjo100:
very funny scene, i ask my friend to help me talk to her, i was standing few steps away from them, na so her head enter gear 4, con ask me to come n talk myself, she send my friend away, suddenly every where became black, i was sweating, my legs was vibrating, she was staring straight into my eyes, remain small for me to just start crying, i was looking on the floor shaking, i just told her, "i dont know what to say" she smiles and said we will see on monday....It was on friday, after she left, i was so happy and then was crying inside for fuvking up, our love story was so sweet after until i grew wings and broke her heart
grin
roybanjo100:
very funny scene, i ask my friend to help me talk to her, i was standing few steps away from them, na so her head enter gear 4, con ask me to come n talk myself, she send my friend away, suddenly every where became black, i was sweating, my legs was vibrating, she was staring straight into my eyes, remain small for me to just start crying, i was looking on the floor shaking, i just told her, "i dont know what to say" she smiles and said we will see on monday....It was on friday, after she left, i was so happy and then was crying inside for fuvking up, our love story was so sweet after until i grew wings and broke her heart
lol your own bad ooo
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by roybanjo100(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2020
peterangelo:

Lolzzx

Tell me something u fing*r her during u guys relationship
i no get mind to do that....But later i was disturbing her for sex, she couldn't comply, i just moved to another soji girl, by then, i don get liver to approach girls anytime/anywhr i want
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Dextre(m): 8:42am On Jun 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Toasting woman na the easiest thing on planet earth

Just start with wetin them dey like talk about. Just think of anything them dey interested in
For example
Just first tell her say
Girl this hairstyles looks good on you. What is the name let me recommend it for some one
She will definitely answer you because body go sweet her for the compliment

Then try to go further into hair styles
Probably name some hairstyles for her and try to make her educate you about it
Rihanna, bob Marley, kinky ball, twisting, side path, crotchet, braiding, chuku

Almost every lady dey like this discussion and they will be happy to enlighten you.
Like play like play discussion don start
You as a shy niggarrr supposed know what to do next because she will be so free at heart talking about it

Really, you wanna start a conversation with your hairstyle looks good? Lol. What happen to just saying hi,my name is.... Conversation don start be start

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by StChivalry(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2020
Collinsaik:
to start and master the act of toasting girls anytime anywhere with confidence den u have to allow the male homon in you system to accumulate. how do u achieve dat . by suspendin soapy dance. works like magib. thats the very first step. u become bolder and more confident witho a short wile of ditching that habit.
With this theory, It seems guys with wooing anxiety is as a result of low hormones resulted from childhood years and poor habits like masturbation, illicit drugs and d rest( including spiritual setback that might induce such hormonal reduction).
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Ensquare(m): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2020
There's this girl each time she walked my street, I told myself I must call her . This happened for many times and I didn't have the boldness to call call her . It got to the point of placing a Course upon myself"if I don't call her next time make God punish me or thunder fire me" hmm. Yet still, here come the pretty angelic underage girl that has given me all the green light and signals but I couldn't still call her upon all the courses . I pray to God to remove those courses upon me sha.
One faithful day the BOMB!!;as she was coming, I didn't know who made that essssss sound. She just turned and approached me. Oboy see shivering and ghost pimples with sweat all over me.
Look The lines:
Her:did you call me?
Me:I said yes(but I ddnt)
Me:good day, how are you?
Her:I am fine
Me:please I just wanted to be your friend
Her: sorry I have boy friend
Me:you can just manage me na
Her: you don't love me, why do you say I should manage you with someone else.
Me:I will write you a letter tomorrow
Her:okay till then

To my surprise she gave me a peg right on my right cheek Hmmmm..I was like awww so sweet

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by StChivalry(m): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Biodun1929:
I have so many. Damn! I was so shy back in the day and thought that was how I will be forever.

Imagine, I was on my own jejely in year one, reading my book and minding my business. Although I had a girl I used to talk to, but just as a friend. Then one day, the girl's friend came to meet me and asked why I haven't asked the girl out. What?? I said. And the girl said her friend likes me that I should ask her out after classes.

That's how my heart started beating. Lol. Girl that I normally talk to on a regular was now making my leg shake, and making me sweat like Christmas goat. The girl even asked me what was wrong with me. Lol. That's how I opened my mouth and said with shaky voice, 'bimpe said I should ask you out.' Worst day of my life. Lol! The girl started avoiding me after that incidence.

Before then, I wasn't good with toasting girls, but after that, I had a crazy phobia and never approached a girl again. Till one day, I had shoulder pain cos I used to carry a lot of books in my bag...I went to see the doctor, and he gave me some drugs to use. Men! I don't know if cocaine was part of the drugs, but my confidence on that day was on another level. I was standing on my corridor in our department when one fine girl I could have never opened my mouth to talk to passed by and I just said, hey come here. And the girl answered me. I was shocked. I started talking to her, flowing, and the girl was smiling and flowing with me. I was like, WTF, so it is this easy? From that day, things started changing small small.
I guess that drug allayed the chemical imbalance in your system that caused your wooing anxiety. In short, I guess it gave a rational increment to your testosterone levels thereby alleviating your fear of rejection.
What is the name of the drugs?
How did it play out with you and the fine girl u talked to after u took the drugs?
Did Bimpe's friend get jealous after your new found confident self?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Chimgoziem217(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=HazardMan post=90630460]Mine was very shameful sha. I couldn't approach her myself as i was a little bit nervous.

Baba I write letter soteee my mama saw one of them and I was given the beating of my life

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by CrownWale93(m): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2020
grin
HazardMan:

No worry, when e reach time for you to marry village people go help you settle that matter
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by TemmyT002(m): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2020
I once asked a lady for permission to toast her. She said no.

It was later that i learned she wanted me to do more.

Another too. I was honest with her. Told her i didn't love her o but that I liked her and it was certain that I would eventually love her.. She chose another guy who eventually broke her heart

Shy guys are the best lovers to have. They will be too shy to break your heart sef

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by seunak2016: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2020
Prinsola:
My Shyness won't even let me walk up to a girl talk less of toasting her. I'm 26+ now and I'm still battling with that. My life is even becoming boring day by day.

I'm seriously regretting it but wetin I go do when there's no one to help
don't let rejection from some bitches reduce your confidence in approaching any lady you want. see it as fun, make sure by the time you approach 10 girls, 3 or 4 go accept to be your friend then you can move from friendship to dating immediately and that will give you opportunity to express your feelings. if girl said they just want to be friends with you ,make sure you don't spend on such a girl oooo. some girls are like that, they just want to be collecting your money and won't allow you to see their pants. don't fall for taking such a girl out ooo, she might just be using you to catch fun while her real boyfriend is somewhere....never accept to be second option or queues while winner will be announced later. just be smart ,if you see a gurl you like ,take her out, buy drinks ,eat pepper soup together. let her know you are caring

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by boyjo: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2020
goshen26:
Smile

I followed a girl from the beginning of a long Street to the end without saying hello.

There was this strange force that held my voice

I was just walking after her without moving close, I was scared but refuse to believe it was fear
Hahahaha chai! You no wellgrin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by boyjo: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2020
jimcaddy:
I will never forget my own experience. In fact i have many experiences. But the one i remember was one light skinned chick was transferred from a school in the US to my secondary school. See accent. Fine, cream chick. I instantly started liking her. But a lot of guys back then were on her case as she was the latest in town. But i liked her genuinely. I remember I would write her love letters and the send one of my friend to deliver it to her, while I would run out of the class to hide so she doesn't see me. I remember buying her a box of chocolates on Vals day and wrote a note professing my love for her. But what pained me the most was that after eating the chocolate, she still didn't look my side.

Hahahaha, you no well o.
You sure say she know who send the chocolate?
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Temade29: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2020
Am a shy guy when it comes to a toasting girl face to face..............If am chatting with a girl on social media, the conversation will go smoothly, but if I should call her on phone, my heart beats fast.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by boyjo: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2020
2018PROFSUNDAY:
Ok now she's a bread that's why you're toasting her. The word WOO is the correct word to be use.for example I wooed Cynthia yesterday night. shocked

You no serious.
You no know say "toast" na slang or pidgin?
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by CrownWale93(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2020
My own be say anytime I see girl wey I like, I will just approach her and tell her I will like to see you at your own convenient time and the girl will say OK. After that day I will just be passing without talking to the girl again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Imoobot(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Back then in secondry school, i grammed what i wanted to tell a girl i was admiring. The first day i finally meet the girl face-to-face, i forgot everything. i come tell the gal, "Baby, your face looks very frequent, are you residential in this location?

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by boyjo: 9:26am On Jun 16, 2020
Biodun1929:
I have so many. Damn! I was so shy back in the day and thought that was how I will be forever.

Imagine, I was on my own jejely in year one, reading my book and minding my business. Although I had a girl I used to talk to, but just as a friend. Then one day, the girl's friend came to meet me and asked why I haven't asked the girl out. What?? I said. And the girl said her friend likes me that I should ask her out after classes.

That's how my heart started beating. Lol. Girl that I normally talk to on a regular was now making my leg shake, and making me sweat like Christmas goat. The girl even asked me what was wrong with me. Lol. That's how I opened my mouth and said with shaky voice, 'bimpe said I should ask you out.' Worst day of my life. Lol! The girl started avoiding me after that incidence.
Bimpe said I should ask you out??
Guy, na you carry the Champion's cup for this threadgrin

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by HazardMan(m): 9:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

This statement just means your still shy,not shy long ago Lol grin grin
Send me your number make you know what's up
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by alleazardous(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2020
Prinsola:
My Shyness won't even let me walk up to a girl talk less of toasting her. I'm 26+ now and I'm still battling with that. My life is even becoming boring day by day.

I'm seriously regretting it but wetin I go do when there's no one to help
26 and still shy... This is serious
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by slimjoe225(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2020
MichaelBlake40:
cheesy grin
Wait you actually told her "I don't know what to say" ? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by HazardMan(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

Lol you have really nice friends
Honestly we were all good together as friends. Hustling seperated us but we still do talk on phone
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by COURVOISier(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2020
Na girls dey toast me, and i still dey shy and play hard to get undecided

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Benalfa(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2020
This thread is so funny,I dun laff tire, shyness na bad tin oh
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by boyjo: 9:35am On Jun 16, 2020
Collinsaik:
To start and master the act of toasting girls anytime anywhere with confidence, then you have to allow the male hormone in your system to accumulate.
How do you achieve that?
By suspending soapy dance.
Works like magic.
That's the very first step.
You become bolder and more confident within a short while of ditching that habit.
I help you write am full so that them go fit understand. Thenk!
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2020
StChivalry:

With this theory, It seems guys with wooing anxiety is as a result of low hormones resulted from childhood years and poor habits like masturbation, illicit drugs and d rest( including spiritual setback that might induce such hormonal reduction).
its more of a pyscological problem .
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by HazardMan(m): 9:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Benalfa:
This thread is so funny,I dun laff tire, shyness na bad tin oh
Very bad
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by dunsin125: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Jimbadly:

Like fvcking seriously?! You think you're good looking? With that face I'm seeing in your profile? undecided
Guy how far na grin
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by HazardMan(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Tonysmith4sure(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2020
I was shy wen I was shy, these days we ni d toast ladies again.....na dem d rush us
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by boyjo: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2020
ovoP:
This na wetin man take dey decieve himself... They flock around you .. but that 1 u want, you will have to talk..
Na wetin I be wan take reply that ofiko123 guy, but I just say make I leave am
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by alleazardous(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2020
Chai see stories...I remembered by then, there was this girl that just came to my street, one pretty girl like that, each time I see her the urge to talk to her will come but my liver no reach, until my uncle's wife noticed that I like the girl... The conversation went like this
Uncle's wife: brother AB I know you like that girl
Me: No o
She: continue lying
Me: am serious na
She: I will help you talk to her
Me : don't try it oo
We closed the chapter like that, I went out immediately I came back she was like have talked to the girl go and meet her omo come see as I dey sweat, I Sha carry one mind go the girl house she was watching TV, I told her to excuse me that I wanna talk to her.. come see drilling, the girl don like me before sha na watin safe me be that.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by boyjo: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2020
myles16:
Been laughing like mad, So lemme share mine

Back in my Sec school days, i went to an only boys school (King's College Lagos), so we were almost done with our Waec and Neco, my school and (Queen's College Yaba) got this connection, they act as our girls and we do socials together. So during my ss3 days when 2go started reigning we got hold of QC girl's 2go username and we added plenty girls, as a KC boy once i introduced myself everywhere becomes lit, so this girl added me and we started chatting and everywhere was good, we became so close and very close, it was 2 weeks to our prom night. I asked her out, before i asked out sef i almost died cause i was the most shyest guy on earth, she asked me why her?? i almost fainted again, i sha told her she was the only one i had and she agreed, damnnn i was so happy... collected money from popsy bought a nice suit with a nice shoe, she even posted on her 2go status "Prom date i can't feel my lips, looking forward to my first kiss"... I saw the post i pretended i never saw that, my friends started teasing me telling me i must finish her lips... fast forward to the D-day..

Me and my friends were all suited up, friend's popsy drove us to QC yaba where the prom was to take place, lost my I.V, was at the gate till 4:30, later entered sha, i saw her in her fresh gown on the high table with other girls and their prom dates, prefect were given special tables and she was one. All my guys were on normal tables with their dates except few of us that were shy, she was calling me heavily but i was ashamed to climb that stage cause it was heavily lit with flood light while my guys were on normal table with lowkey club light.. Haaaa!! she was expecting me to climb the stage, cold feet couldn't let me eat what the waiters were serving, some hours later it was dancing time she came was down from our supposed special dinner table all was still looking for me, i saw her but was dodging her, it was our first time meeting face to face....i was very scared of walking up to her and was looking frustrated, don't even know what to tell her, summoned courage and walked up to her sha and i said "Hi!! i am ismail, when you are ready to go home we would meet outside" and i left her... Even me myself was shocked with what i said. fast forward to 9pm when guys organized an after party in a club not far from E-center, i was sha outside we couldn't even talk sef, she was so disappointed and later took taxi home, she didn't even wait for the after party when my guys were being given hot lap dance...

the next day i apologised and she asked if i was Gay
i am still a shy guy tho but i know i can't mess up like that day... Days later i regretted why i didn't touch the full chicken with better fried rice and salad i was served on that day

Eyaah...she must have been so disappointed.
Sitting alone all by herself almost all day with her friends all aware.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo) / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.