Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience (67220 Views)

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Vyzz: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
omoburuku:
Ore Òfe,wherever u r,I love u....She gave me yellow light, Blue light, love light and every other light u can think of for abt 8yrs,b4 dem later pack comot for my street,but still man no get liver, she was and still my first love till date.
I wish I could see her again. cry

I put it to u that If u see her again

U no go fit toast her

During my 100level, first semester....

I had this roommate who her sister always visits and I was jokingly telling the guy that I like his sister... He and everybody knows it is a joke but the used this shit against me...

One night when this girl came to visit.. The told her how I have been eyeing her that I love her and call out her name why sleeping... I was just sitting in my bed smiling as the were telling her... I wanted to leave but I couldn't... Fear and shyness no grew me standa comot room... What if I misbehave why leaving.

I just had to sit their as the were all laughing at me... Including the girl.

I text my guy make em off light make I sneak out of the room

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by NaijadrivaCars: 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
You no go see shellsploit for this thread o shocked
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Dami12345: 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Prinsola:
My Shyness won't even let me walk up to a girl talk less of toasting her. I'm 26+ now and I'm still battling with that. My life is even becoming boring day by day.

I'm seriously regretting it but wetin I go do when there's no one to help

Spend one month in gwagalada, Abuja.
Near University of Abuja.
Dont worry, you will be a boss in that time.
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by EyezofGod120: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
I'm not a shynee but my OT no strong, jor
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
I have so many. Damn! I was so shy back in the day and thought that was how I will be forever.

Imagine, I was on my own jejely in year one, reading my book and minding my business. Although I had a girl I used to talk to, but just as a friend. Then one day, the girl's friend came to meet me and asked why I haven't asked the girl out. What?? I said. And the girl said her friend likes me that I should ask her out after classes.

That's how my heart started beating. Lol. Girl that I normally talk to on a regular was now making my leg shake, and making me sweat like Christmas goat. The girl even asked me what was wrong with me. Lol. That's how I opened my mouth and said with shaky voice, 'bimpe said I should ask you out.' Worst day of my life. Lol! The girl started avoiding me after that incidence.

Before then, I wasn't good with toasting girls, but after that, I had a crazy phobia and never approached a girl again. Till one day, I had shoulder pain cos I used to carry a lot of books in my bag...I went to see the doctor, and he gave me some drugs to use. Men! I don't know if cocaine was part of the drugs, but my confidence on that day was on another level. I was standing on my corridor in our department when one fine girl I could have never opened my mouth to talk to passed by and I just said, hey come here. And the girl answered me. I was shocked. I started talking to her, flowing, and the girl was smiling and flowing with me. I was like, WTF, so it is this easy? From that day, things started changing small small.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by div111(m): 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jimbadly:

Like fvcking seriously?! You think you're good looking? With that face I'm seeing in your profile? undecided
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Shellsploit: 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
You no go see shellsploit for this thread o shocked

Who toasting epp.. Na straight up Belle grin
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by ofiko123(m): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
It's no use trying to toast a girl.. Just make money and watch how girls will flock around you..

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by NaijadrivaCars: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jimbadly:

Like fvcking seriously?! You think you're good looking? With that face I'm seeing in your profile? undecided

cheesy grin Blackmoran wan be like Elenu Lasisi copy.

Fine ke?
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by NaijadrivaCars: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
Shellsploit:

Who toasting epp.. Na straight up Belle grin
grin Na rape you go take do am?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Not so easy though was standing right in front of her and I was spilling nonsense lol even the girl was like what's wrong with this guy is this your first time or what was embarrassed that day near a barber shop stupid barber too they were all laughing at me till I graduated from school I didn't pass that road again out of disgrace was pressing phone one day and I wasn't looking at where am going to,,mistakenly saw myself in their street I had to turn back lol but one thing am happy for is I wasn't taught how to ask a lady out I know some of my niggas who were taught
But later on zini became a pro although to be sincere I still get a bit scared now especially if the babe is somehow Porsche but not like before whereby even my two ears will be shaking grin

LMAO!!!!!!! Funny. grin
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by kingmurainah(m): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Osek:
hmm e nor easy oo , am in my year 2 now in the university and I will say it's only on social media I can chat very well especially if she is the open minded type but to talk to her for ground na another issue... d one i tried to toast last ended in tears, bro I just gave up it's seems toasting it's not my thing... I can flow with girls oo but to ask them out, that's where the problem lies in me I just tire joor
Seems ya my twin brother �

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by BABAawoo47: 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
can i have ur wazzap number grin
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jimbadly:

he is not good looking at all. 100%
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Prinsola:
My Shyness won't even let me walk up to a girl talk less of toasting her. I'm 26+ now and I'm still battling with that. My life is even becoming boring day by day.

I'm seriously regretting it but wetin I go do when there's no one to help
Ain't nothing special in it. start with someone you don't really like/attracted to, just to build your confidence.
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Millennialaku(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
space booked
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
miracood:
I'm 19. The first time I asked a girl out was 2wks to my 19th birthday and it was under funny circumstances

On this faithful day, I was on the staircase that leads to my lecture room, when I saw my guy with a very beautiful girl.

She's from my department, and I've seen her for sometimes tho.. my mind was never in to her..

That faithful day on the staircase, I jokingly told her I liked her... She was like.. really??

She asked about my gf... I told her I had no gf...

Naso relationship begin.. she even gave me the first sex in my life... before her, I've never asked any girl out before... But after she accepted me, it gave me confidence to ask other girls out.

Nice. I wish I had this kind of your own experience at 19.
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by joshrare(m): 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
majamajic:
I still wonder how some one shy to toast a girl , in fact toasting is my hobby , I do it for fun .
Toasting a girl inside a group of girls is not cool , but if u want to, first start playing with the ugliest among them , then u can switch to the one u like.
Instead of u to run for that girl , u for go ask her ' pls I want join a group in this church, pls recommend for me a group ,
Whatever answer she gave u , say thanks and go . Then perfect everything next Sunday
Church toasting is very easy , try salon toasting

Saloon toasting kwa...
Abeg teach me!
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by tuzle(m): 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
After reading some comment I can't just stop laughing. Let me share mine. During my ND days I met a girl, I won't really say I liked her but I would have developed feelings for her if we had continued our friendship. So on this faithful day, I was talking with some of my friends beside the library. Somebody came from behind and covered my eyes and as a guy that hardly talk to girls, I would have never guessed she was the one. So when she removed her hand from my eyes and I saw her, I was so shocked that I completely froze even after she greeted me, that I didn't reply her. It was as if I disappeared from that place. My friends were just making fun of me and that led to another story. Because of that incident there was this fine girl in a neighboring department that my friends bet with me that I couldn't toast her and collect her number(about #1000) I just went to her and told her about the bet, that she should please help me with her number, I even gave her the phone so she could type it by herself. That is how my friends were hailing me not knowing I just scammed them.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Kabir5643(m): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Biodun1929:
I have so many. Damn! I was so shy back in the day and thought that was how I will be forever.

Imagine, I was on my own jejely in year one, reading my book and minding my business. Although I had a girl I used to talk to, but just as a friend. Then one day, the girl's friend came to meet me and asked why I haven't asked the girl out. What?? I said. And the girl said her friend likes me that I should ask her out after classes.

That's how my heart started beating. Lol. Girl that I normally talk to on a regular was now making my leg shake, and making me sweat like Christmas goat. The girl even asked me what was wrong with me. Lol. That's how I opened my mouth and said with shaky voice, 'bimpe said I should ask you out.' Worst day of my life. Lol! The girl started avoiding me after that incidence.

Before then, I wasn't good with toasting girls, but after that, I had a crazy phobia and never approached a girl again. Till one day, I had shoulder pain cos I used to carry a lot of books in my bag...I went to see the doctor, and he gave me some drugs to use. Men! I don't know if cocaine was part of the drugs, but my confidence on that day was on another level. I was standing on my corridor in our department when one fine girl I could have never opened my mouth to talk to passed by and I just said, hey come here. And the girl answered me. I was shocked. I started talking to her, flowing, and the girl was smiling and flowing with me. I was like, WTF, so it is this easy? From that day, things started changing small small.

Bimpe said I should ask you out

I'm laffing my ass out ooooooo. Loooooooool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Olabode971(f): 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Debby was my crush; and the guys in the hood knew I liked her so much..
So, Debby give me face,green light but I been dey feel nervous and shy.. I was in Jss2 back den.
At times she will come inside my room; just two of us; looking at into my eyes and later say I should borrow her movie..You know; all this DvD movie back. I will give to her; then hug her. Her boobs then was just shooting up.. Later sha we left that street; e pain me gan. But diz girl still find me come my new street enter my room; but still I dey shy....naso Debby escape my fingertips. She is married now; mother of 1.

My 2nd case was in Ss2; I don gain small confidence sha during summer holiday; there was this Muslim girl; I didn't know she was crushing on me. In short she got my number from one of my guys called me and told me see want to see me...my heart skid like Dangote trailer weh lose control.
Naso I rush go meet her; Omo diz babe dey with her friends ni sha; I summoned courage go meet her; then ask her How far; she was excited I see me; Naso she tell me she must follow me go house today with her friends oh all of us (4 in number).. Luck was on my side I had small Change with me; I stopped a taxi and Naso we pack ourselves enter...Zoom to my house; enter my room; we all sat on the bed; u know Guy's room nau. We gist about what was taught that day after some few minutes her friends excused us; Naso this babe stand up told me to hug her which I did without hesitating, she turned back about to step out; na hin me too con reason say make I add my own view for the matter; I grap her hand I told her to kiss me...she was like Uhhmm?? I said kiss me, and we both kissed passionately..

The following day na she find me come house by herself; Naso I enter her Kpekus room with easy.
#Kafayat by name but I call Keffy...
The song I normally use to mesmerised her na GIDI GIRL by Whizzyy Baba Nla

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by OneKinGuy(m): 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Textra:

There is no way you will ever be successful in anything in life if you cannot handle rejection and failure. That's the two keys to a resolution and firmness that will make you tough and hard in life.
You need them bro. Face your failure, don't back down, don't surrender. Try harder next time.
So u want him to start playing bet9ja again tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Fortyinaminute(m): 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
HazardMan:
Mine was very shameful sha. I couldn't approach her myself as i was a little bit nervous.

Stepping out of the church compound with my friend and i saw her discussing just in front of the gate with her female friend. I took a step back and told my friend to go call her for me.

He did, but she said i must come myself if i want to talk to her. Well i couldn't go to her because my legs were already shaking with a beating heart for just no reason.

I and my friend decided to use the back gate as i didn't have the courage to pass through where she was standing with her friend.

Anyway, my guys for area use me entertain themselves for complete one week after the incident

You should just change your name
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kabir5643:

Bimpe said I should ask you out

I'm laffing my ass out ooooooo. Loooooooool

grin
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by jericco1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
I don't think I have ever done all those archaic stuff before. We meet we exchange glances and the rest is history undecided

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Boschh(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Blackmoran:
First of all I don't ask them out but I know they want me probably due to nature I am good looking so I have Providence to thank for.....

Viewed your profile pic...
Lemme not hear the talk about you being Good-Looking anymore...

You are as ugly as my Chinese Friend UG-LEE..

cool

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by ayenale1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Toasting woman na the easiest thing on planet earth

Just start with wetin them dey like talk about. Just think of anything them dey interested in
For example
Just first tell her say
Girl this hairstyles looks good on you. What is the name let me recommend it for some one
She will definitely answer you because body go sweet her for the compliment

Then try to go further into hair styles
Probably name some hairstyles for her and try to make her educate you about it
Rihanna, bob Marley, kinky ball, twisting, side path, crotchet, braiding, chuku

Almost every lady dey like this discussion and they will be happy to enlighten you.
Like play like play discussion don start
You as a shy niggarrr supposed know what to do next because she will be so free at heart talking about it

Mmmmmmmm ekun lion in women jungle welldone
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
to start and master the act of toasting girls anytime anywhere with confidence den u have to allow the male homon in you system to accumulate. how do u achieve dat . by suspendin soapy dance. works like magib. thats the very first step. u become bolder and more confident witho a short wile of ditching that habit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by OneKinGuy(m): 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Biodun1929:

Howfa, what's the drug name shocked

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
okafor200:
Oboy if dem dey talk about woman matter at teenagers age,
i tell una say na my own worst pass.

My own be say na to dey follow the girl for yansh till she reach her house gate,
naso i go stand there dey look as she go open the gate come close am enter inside,

i do this thing tire sotey i won die,
naso one day me and all my niggars for the hood just dey stroll around naso i sight this girl again,

oboy naso dem start to dey ginger me,
guy na your only hope be this o!
We go give you moral die!
Follow am sharp sharp guy!

Oboy i tell una say that day i really wear all this white niggars their wide baggy shirts,

just see as i dey shine like star that day,

oboy i tell una say upon all the morals my guys for my back dem give me that day,

oboy i tell una say the moral only make me waka fast fast pass the girl dey go front,

i tell una say i even first the girl pass their house gate like who serious dey go somewhere,

for my mind i dey hope say make she wave or greet me,
(am like na she suppose toast me)

oboy na like so i just mumu myself that day,

na now i been dey reason am,
how babe back then make also dey shy nahim go come call me toast me,

hahahaha
the thing funny sotey my guys dem won die,

which kind useless somebody be this one self?

Abi na the one way i finally jam her by mistake for where dem dey sell akara,

oboy i tell una say for the whole people make stand there they buy akara,

na me just busy stand there dey smile like fool,
even the people make i even first come the place,
dem still first me buy the akara still leave me dey go i still stand there dey smile like peacork!

Ahh that girl show me shege,
sotey uptill today i no for once tell this girl even Hi,

even Hi baba no just fit talk till when she comot from area,

chaiii this life self dey somehow,

that time we dey toast babe for the fun of it,

na who toast the highest number of babes for street that day nahim go be our oga throughout,

anywhere him dey go na there we self go pack ourselfs dey go,

i tell una say we dey even reach like 12 guys as a group for our everyday waka,

all we do then na to dey patrol up and down like fools dey find woman make we go toast,

the thing be say any girl make your heart throughly throughly love,

oboy i tell you say you no go ever for this life get mind to go talk to her,

abeg that was when i still dey small o,

but now we niggars dey even chop biscuit and pure water for road we no send who we don toast before for the street or not,

guyman don upgrade o!
Oboy i tell una say my own worst die

baba olowo

"oboy i tell una say upon all the morals my guys for my back dem give me that day,

oboy i tell una say the moral only make me waka fast fast pass the girl dey go front,

i tell una say i even first the girl pass their house gate like who serious dey go somewhere,"

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You don kill me with laugh. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? / Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.