Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,430 members, 7,958,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman (6865 Views)

How A 80k Deal Landed Me In A Big Mess That Took My Phone Away 4rm Me For 16days / I’m Tired Of Chioma (Davido’s Ex) Acting Like She’s Happy And Has Moved On? / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by ArticleBeast: 7:14am On Jun 16, 2020
The mods should be deleting these type of threads.

2 Likes

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 16, 2020
Casalindal:
My whole world his crumbling right in front of me.. men will always be men, after promising me the world after putting me through this much pain? You just stop loving me after all this... just 16days he replace me!!!
How can he promise you the WHOLE WORLD...?
where do you want the rest of us to relocate to when he gives you the whole world...?

2 Likes

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by humilitypays(m): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2020
Kasalalinda is a confused boy, a psychiatric patient that escaped his hospital ward with a fellow patients Android phone, so expect more mills & boom stories from the he-she shocked

2 Likes

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by mespusinglez(m): 7:59am On Jun 16, 2020
16 Days is Too Long

Me Na 20-30 Minutes Self smiley

1 Like

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by zexy2030(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2020
Casalindal:
My whole world his crumbling right in front of me.. men will always be men, after promising me the world after putting me through this much pain? You just stop loving me after all this... just 16days he replace me!!!
omoh, see peace of mind, no go kee urself o. See ehn if ur man replaced u, he never liked you, work on urself, some more guys will be interested, now you have got a marriage working experience. Don't worry the next interview and exams, you will pass. Your marriage failure didn't start 2months ago but started when you were just a teenager. You have been wrongly misinformed. Reprogram, Retreat and Refresh your personality. We shall hear you have Remarried.

2 Likes

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Tonyedaobry(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2020
Which means he had something going beforehand. Your moving out just gave him the excuse to bring her in.

In another news, check my signature for how you can make over a hundred thousand naira monthly

1 Like

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by fabuloz1(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2020
This girl just dey catch cruise with una grin

3 Likes

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by otunbalamba: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2020
Casalindal:
send me a PM, cheesy let's replace him too grin so lo stupid ni angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by TechnyWorld(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2020
Great
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by stella55(f): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2020
I just red your previous post you made a big mistake by reviewing his HIV status, I hope you learnt a lesson from it. I know you're hurt but you have to be strong. God is your strength
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Froshloaded: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2020
mmars:
If i hack your ip address and find you through every app either Facebook twitter or Instagram you have ever used that phone of yours to access and then find out you are a man
Yawa go dey ojj
Oshey
Hacker Hacker

Come and teach me hacking abeg
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by imam07: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2020
Casalindal:
Man promised u the old world. Is your man a god? So u did not promise him anything. U were expecting much from him but u did not have anything to offer him.
Know u are the problem.

1 Like

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2020
Froshloaded:

Oshey
Hacker Hacker

Come and teach me hacking abeg
Go YouTube abeg or black net

How you self turn female fast fast i DE fear for this forum ohh

1 Like

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Casalindal:
It is a pity you are about casting your whole world on an ordinary human....

Look at how young and pretty you are looking...why would you be saying such to yourself '' your whole world crumbling "...

Get busy with your life and move on...
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2020
darfay:
Men are scam

Men are not scam...
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Froshloaded: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2020
mmars:

Go YouTube abeg or black net

Is black net a forum??

How you self turn female fast fast i DE fear for this forum ohh
Naso we see am
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by sesameq: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Because he wanted to insert the tip and you said no, so that means he shouldn't explore other fresh pxssies outside yours?

Is his d!ck created to only fxck your pxssy?
Grow up woman!
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by stacyadams: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
ojun50:

I tire oh,
Some weeks again he say one no guy don spoil are marriage.
The guy abi na girl talk too much
grin grin grin

The way she dey run mouth,which man no go leave am run before he run mad...

Awon men RE scam indeed

1 Like

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by butterfly777(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Separation is an unfortunate occurrence. May God help us.

Check out this link for how to handle life's issues.
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=Froshloaded post=90727403]
Is black net a forum??

The dark web talking about hacking on the clear web is incriminating (can get some one into trouble) the most we can do here is programing
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Froshloaded: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=mmars post=90728046][/quote]
Oh..
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Sierusvirus(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Men ain’t scum but rather women are the real scum.

He promised you heaven and earth and what did you promise him? It’s give and take level.

1 Like

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by crackhouse(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
This girl again. Hope u have seen the puss.y that told your ex husband that u are vibrating on Nairaland?
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by AskProf: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
"Love is not love..."

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by joshboo(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Why do you crave attention so much??
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
mmars:
If i hack your ip address and find you through every app either Facebook twitter or Instagram you have ever used that phone of yours to access and then find out you are a man
Yawa go dey ojj
It is true they like posting lies lies on nairaland.
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by baralatie(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Katier00:
Are you not the one that accused your husband of marital rape, then you disclose his HIV status, then he left you, then you lost a baby and now, he's moved in with another woman. Your drama is more intense than super story
don't forget the her husband brought a gay friend into his room
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
What do I have to say to this now angry
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Bellotelli: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Good for you... Una walaha too much sef tongue
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Mandela27: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
This girl again
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nairaland sha undecided
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Michelle55: 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Only you? Madam your story don pass be careful oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) / . / I Was Wrong. I Have Finally Found The Nairalander With The Biggest Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.