Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman (6767 Views)

How A 80k Deal Landed Me In A Big Mess That Took My Phone Away 4rm Me For 16days / Look At What My Husband Has Done! / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by rapid101(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
Casalindal:
My whole world his crumbling right in front of me.. men will always be men, after promising me the world after putting me through this much pain? You just stop loving me after all this... just 16days he replace me!!!
u again
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by rapid101(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
darfay:
Men are scam
no insult but hope ur dad na scam too
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by millionboi(m): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
1Alex:
Replace him too naa.
hahahaha
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by pps1759(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
He moved on
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Collins4u1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hahahahahaha

Do you want it to take him years? It has ended for you both nau. So what next is replacement
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Katier00(f): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
baralatie:

don't forget the her husband brought a gay friend into his room
yes o, the lady is high. Poor script writer
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kriss216:

Don't know who's more gullible... You or the OP.
So, you believed this attention seeking guy
grin grin I know she is a drama queen, just want to pretend she is okay.
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by hashtagged(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Casalindal:
My whole world his crumbling right in front of me.. men will always be men, after promising me the world after putting me through this much pain? You just stop loving me after all this... just 16days he replace me!!!

After 16 days is he supposed to wait for you, so because you seprated he should be alone for life. Move on stop acting like a child. I doubt this thread is real
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by VULCAN(m): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2020
You have to go through this person's posts to realise that they have a very strong need for attention.

Always different dramas going on.

I also doubt this picture belongs to this poster. I think it's there for the purpose of catfishing

Casalindal:

1 Like

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Casalindal(f): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2020
VULCAN:
You have to go through this person's posts to realise that they have a very strong need for attention.

Always different dramas going on.

I also doubt this picture belongs to this poster. I think it's there for the purpose of catfishing

Catfish ���� who will I be cat fishing here?? You are stupid for even allowing that cross your mind.. and it always surprises me when people say I crave for attention!!! Of course I do crave it including you acting all fake. Honey everyone crave for attention and if mine is on the peak and so?? I get the attention that is all that matters. Now that you have known this goodbye and remember to comment on my thread because I feed on you guys attention stupid!!
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by VULCAN(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
One of the differences between us is that I get enough attention in the real world while you don't so you constantly crave it in a faceless forum and to make sure you get it you post ridiculous stories and a fake picture.

Nobody gets enough attention in the real world and still craves it from faceless strangers.

I suggest the services of a good psychotherapist or perhaps you know what you are doing and are planning to scam people down the line. We shall see

Casalindal:

Catfish ���� who will I be cat fishing here?? You are stupid for even allowing that cross your mind.. and it always surprises me when people say I crave for attention!!! Of course I do crave it including you acting all fake. Honey everyone crave for attention and if mine is on the peak and so?? I get the attention that is all that matters. Now that you have known this goodbye and remember to comment on my thread because I feed on you guys attention stupid!!
Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Casalindal(f): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Okay.. can I have peace now?
VULCAN:
One of the differences between us is that I get enough attention in the real world while you don't so you constantly crave it in a faceless forum and to make sure you get it you post ridiculous stories and a fake picture.
Okay
Nobody gets enough attention in the real world and still craves it from faceless strangers.

I suggest the services of a good psychotherapist or perhaps you know what you are doing and are planning to scam people down the line. We shall see

Re: Just 16days After Our Separation My Husband Has Moved In With Another Woman by Dshocker(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Casalindal:

Something must have happened before he took that action....So what was the cause?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Christian Women Cheat On Their Man / How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" / Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.