Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party (128689 Views)

Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by kiddkash(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
fagotty fagg fognoramous
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
The butts, boobs, nails and hair are attachments after all

Only his skin changed

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
I really wish his dad can accept him as whoever Bobrisky has chosen to be. I still get mixed feelings towards transgenders, but they're not hurting anyone. Really, they aren't. Apart from "what will people say"?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Lanretoheeb(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by mechanics(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
He's a man and never a woman.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
no offence to yorubas but why are some of you like this, ( gays and fraudsters. ). not sayin it doesnt happen to every tribe buy you guys derive passion in doing stupid things.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Jadeng: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wetin concern me.....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
calaway:
The oldman us not happy with his risky child......meanwhile see wetin surgery don do the pikin face.

my goodness in the next ten years can anyone imagine what this guy face will be ??

spits

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Omoslim26: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
The dad still seems unhappy about his sons fluctuating gender

more like confused about what that thing he gave birth to has become

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by joseph6071: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Kobicove(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
StagethemTVee:
NO NONSENSE FATHER! Bob reformatted and uninstalled all female malware before showing up

I almost fell from the mango tree while laughing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Wettoid123: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
meaning he knows what he is doing he is even OK like this I wonder why the stress of turning to a woman!
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by kenfarm(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
This image of Bobrisky no fit pay any bill......na the other image dey pay d bill.....so anything for the cash

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by aremuoladele: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
I am not sure if this is Bob. Meanwhile GET CURED WITHOUT SURGERY @ MONI HERBS & HERBAL LTD(RC: 990497) for a guarantee solution to any health challenges. We also offer Massaging, Detoxifying, General Check-up Services & tradomedical for treatment of any kind of ailment. With God, no impossibility
Home/ office product delivery & treatment available.
Contact MONI HERBS today at our Corporate office in Lagos on 08034567342, 08053767680(Whatsapp/calls) for more information and direction to our offices near you. HEALTH is WEALTH.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
Even on his birthday,Bobrisky's old man is not happy with "her".
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by dododawa1: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
His father do covid19 distance with him

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by hustla(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
LOL the man looks so sad

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by OgunrinolA20(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
The BabA nor dey happy at all, Him be like who I offend wey kom curse me with this kind of useless pikin for God's sake"""" !!!

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
na una no get cross to carry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by crackhouse(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
He don't want to confuse his father.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by burgerpay1: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
emillysmigael:
She should go back to her instagram life... She is a man grin
She is a man_LOL!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by TushiPree: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
I swear this life no balance at all. You just have to prioritise one for another. You can't eat your cake and have it.

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Mayng01(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Where are those boobs? And why is she pulling his or her top outward? gay!
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
E be like say dem drag the father sef come snap pinshure.

See as he's trying to back risky.

You can see the abject distaste for his son on his face.

What a disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Jadeng: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
StagethemTVee:
NO NONSENSE FATHER! Bob reformatted and uninstalled all female malware before showing up

Very Obvious...lol

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Buffalo2(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Akurakambe:
Imagine the environment his parents are living in and he's always on social media living large and showing off.

Fake life!
In faaaaact!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Ayobami7(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Seen
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Boatswain: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
undecidedThe father right now...
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by TushiPree: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
PropaMan:
no offence to yorubas but why are some of you like this, ( gays and fraudsters. ). not sayin it doesnt happen to every tribe buy you guys derive passion in doing stupid things.

But that dude can buy you and your family.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by crackhouse(m): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
That guy wey dey snap with Bobrisky is trying hard to corner the girldude to himself. Is he gay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 / Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.