Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? (67542 Views)

My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by freethinker01: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ọgá collect your phone jhor, Bleep maturity.

4 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by bigcasava1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Texti65:
Bro..
Like you said invite her over and collect your phone, use force if possible.

She's already seeing you like "maga ".

Guys, don't show love to Nigerian girls, they are evil and heartless.
Treat them like thrash and they. will love you more
I'm taking from experience.
bros not all Nigeria girls. We will all have daughters some day.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Jaqenhghar: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
stanliwise:

First thing first, you gave her the phone as a gift, let it be, the most immature thing you can do is for you to collect it back.

She owes you nothing for buying her a phone and don’t expect she behaves like the way you wanted.

Next time don’t act angry if she misbehaves, it only shows your immaturity and high level of frustration. If a girl finds out their actions frustrates you then you are done for. Act angry only when she is trying to play with your intelligence or don’t keep to what she promised or when she does something physical to you. Other games of silent and not answering calls shouldn’t make you act angry even if you are truely angry. If e too pain just simply state it to her in a calm tone once and leave it.

She asked you for something and the worst reply you gave her in this context is that let’s see. I call it timid. Simply tell her you don’t have the money or you can‘t get it now and don’t promise her any date. Giving a girl is your decision and purely your decision don’t let anyone push you.

Now she has the guts to ask you for phones and slippers, mirror same energy and guts and ask her exactly what you want, if you want a relationship, be bold and brazen. Ask her! If she don’t want to agree to your terms then fine you too act lackadaisical to her own terms too.

Stop feeling low and ashamed your are been played, if she is telling her friends what you think then let it be. Once bitten twice shy.

From now stop putting her only in your basket, be open minded and seek any other female available.

Please give her just the same attention she gives you. If she start showing 40% readiness, then you too 40%. Just ensure you sometimes take the lead in doing thing and wait for her to reciprocate before another one.

Please please leave the phone for her. Next time she does something obviously wrong, I mean obviously wrong which doesn’t warrant a physical reaction just jejely call her and tell her without any show of anger in your face. Then forget it. Only in cases where issues are severe you should act angrily. E.g she cheat on you or lie to you or steal from you or implicate you. Aside this moment don’t act angrily in front of a girl it gives her a sense of Unnecessary importance And shows your frustration.

Next time don’t ever give people something in-expectation that they would behave nicely, the best moment to give someone a gift is when you realized they need it, either because you noticed it or they inform you about it. At all cost avoid giving people things that are not necessary especially when it come to a girl that thinks you admire her. And your giving should be based on your own agreement not out of persuasion.

Girl are complicated
You really earned your name. Of ue has sense he will act on your write up.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
BlackSheep10:
Guys, I always tell my friends and other guys around me that giving when it comes to ladies you have interest in should be willing. Giving to ladies ( even if you are a cheerful giver) should not be to impress or thinking you can win her heart with that because its set some tunes to ladies especially the materialistic ones.

Every guy seeking a relationship owes no lady any dime. The only lady a guy is responsible for is his wife not any girlfriend. Helping a girlfriend should be at the guys discretion and free will.

I as a person can never tolerate a girl with this ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY, thinking once you show interest in them or keen on a relationship, they are now your responsibility, No! Until you are married, you and your parents/guardian should be responsible for yourself.

Its time guys wake up and stop promoting this mentality in majority of our ladies and stop polluting the society.

Asking a lady out is the expected norms in our society which I am against and of the opinion that since emotion does not choose gender before setting in place ( the guy can be attracted first or the lady first) both parties should be able to express freely without any discrimination from the society.

Since a relationship involves both parties benefiting, the ladies should please stop giving the impression of doing the guy a favour by dating him therefore manipulating his feelings by providing for their needs.

Ask a lady out and she is not interested, take a walk. Before you get down the road you will meet more ladies. Don't be desperate so as to avoid stories that touch or giving them an excuse for exploiting you.

Guys please stop. Once she is telling you there are guys out there willingly to do whatever she asks for, have a second thought because she is planing on manipulating you, getting control of the relationship and making you see her as a trophy. I once asked a lady of this thought " can you date yourself" she was quite dumb for a while and started saying nonsense.

Ladies you are not doing us a favour by dating us. We are both doing each other favours which should be mutual.

Mind you, most of this material girls offers nothing in the relationship except sex, nothing else and they expect you to show them you love them buy giving money and buying things they can't afford. Sex for money is an illegal profession which shouldn't be incorporated into our relationships.

thanks man.
these points are epic!

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by muhammad4islam: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:
Hello Everyone, I met this girl about a month ago (same day her phone got missing) and we started talking etc...

She usually calls me every morning, afternoon and night (and I would call her back too) using her senior sister's phone... I would get her anything she wants, treated her well.... We would talk and I noticed how she was behaving and thought she'd be straight with me, so I told her I would get her the phone by month end...

Not that I couldn't get her the phone the next day but I just purposely delayed it (3 weeks) and when month end came I added extra week to see how she reacts and then I got her the phone but since I got her the phone she just changed and stopped doing all she used to do, I noticed and played along to see where she's heading to...

It's more than a week since I got her the phone and I noticed she hasn't changed... I thought about giving her a second chance and then she did something that annoyed me. I sent a very angry voice note and some messages but she didn't reply for about a day and I thought of it and noticed she was playing a game, so I said I would play along too...

So I acted dumb and called her to apologize that I said what I said out of anger (To me I really mean it) and explained to her that I listened to the notes and didn't find it interesting (I never did), so what I am doing now is I want to get what I gave her back because noticed a very big change and again because she might be telling her friends that I don chop this guy (which I don't like hearing), so after our argument, I already predicted that she'd want to ask me for something after two days and truly she asked me this morning for money to buy slippers of 4k... I didn't want to show any signs that I am aware of what she's doing.. so I told her.. let's be looking sha (which means I will get it)...

So I planned to play along and take her out of our environment to somewhere that's calm, so I would then collect the phone back from her and give her her sim card.

P.s. I predicted it might play out like this but wanted to test her to see... Could have gotten her an iPhone.

I would really appreciate you guys input �

Whether she is a gold digger or not is one thing. Gift to a person is not normally good to collect it back is another thing. Straightforward advise, especially if you really love her. Let her go, if she is yours she will come looking for you. Love is never given 50/50. We only try to keep the balance to make things workable. For the gift you have given it to her already let it be. Secondly, a wise responsible girl (she is not your fiance) should not suppose to ask you for 4k slipper after you bought her a phone. At least she we wait a little. Can't really tell, but my gut says she is not truly interested in you. Just let her go, and remember one thing if you are looking for a girl look at her heart, character intelligent etc and not really beauty or physique. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by LSJO(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nigga how old are you...!!! You need to grow up mehn!!! Childish...!
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oyindamolah:
* A girl who is with you only for money is not your girlfriend.
* You don’t love her desperately but fear that you will never get someone as good as her, if not better.

Few other points

-There is no such thing as unconditional love. Every friendship or love has at least 20% selfishness to begin with. In Fact we start with almost 80% selfishness. You want to Bleep that beautiful girl and she want to enjoy your company, status, knowledge or maybe money.
-True love takes time. It takes lot of sincere small moments of tender love and care for anyone to become your soulmate. But yes if that girl is gold digger even after a long time (maybe six months), then you must also treat her like a LovePeddler.

Remedy

Just leave that girl for 30 days. Your time starts now. Be brave. Tell her that you think it not working and you want to rethink about relationship. Tell her that you want to be her friend always.

Watch her reaction. Analyse her social media activities, see whether she contacts you ever on her own (on any pretext). Try to find whether she has any grain of love for you.

If she become sa bit restless, a bit unorganised, a bit off balance, you got your answer. If not, you can convince yourself to leave her forever.

Most Important Rule : You are not going to contact her ever in this 1 month rule, neither directly nor indirectly. You are only allowed to respond briefly in a ‘friendly’ way.

Sometimes people do love us but don’t realise themselves. They only value us when they lose us completely. Tests are designed to check love. Don’t get obsessed and start using her emotions. Mind games are like games. They are not war. You never kill in a game, in a war, yes you do.

Everything is fair in love and war but war is not fair in love.

this is witty!
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by olaoye15(m): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gaggii:

Then take SO swear for you niiii....

You sef get small problem sha
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by olaoye15(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
freethinker01:
Ọgá collect your phone jhor, Bleep maturity.

So if man can collect back a fridge he bough for his girl friend and carry it like a baby, what is then phone that you cant collect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by henzy4life: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
So what of those girls that doesn't demand one naira from a guy yet the guy treats them badly?
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Amotekun777: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
mutantninja:

lol bro nothing like bigger than... they're genuine hardworking good people that need that phone... collect back your phone and give a young girl that is hardworking and straightforward and see how God will bless you this year.. or forever remain a fool...

Dude, I swear... you're one of the realest dude I've come across on this forum! You're the best for real! Every bit of your word reflects my ideologies, mindset and mentality towards ladies. God bless you, bros!

I salute you, no be small! cool

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by MrHandsome2013: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
ayamAgenius:
Send me your account number let me refund your money and save the girl of your pettiness and humiliation. I mean send me a PM!
Big Bro plz you fit assist me with 2k let me use it and eat.
Things are hard for private teachers

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by oodua1stson: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
By all means necessary make sure you get the phone from her.

Here's what you do. Take her to a eatery and make sure you go with your receipt with your name on it. Once you make the idiot comfortable act like you want to play with the phone. Once you get your hands on it, change face, remove sin, if she tries to make a scene show everyone there the receipt that you borrowed her a d she's refusing to return it. Get your phone and laugh all the way out of the restaurant.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Newbielearner(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Please, has the simp recovered his phone? Oh, his girlfriend's phone.

Op, one of my sisters is asking me for a phone. You guys can be talking through my phone. As long as you would promise to buy her a phone in a month. Once you do, we would then renegotiate your duties. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
the money u used in buying her phone would have been used for something useful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by delazore(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Guy! Leave that lady and forget about your phone, before I married, I used to spend willingly for a lady I wish to be with(mostly on what I knew she has been longing to have)...some used to see me as maga which I've already noticed in them. them enjoying my money and kept playing me I will just decided to start and unnecessary fight with them and stop answering their calls. they will now came back begging simply because of the benefit they are getting from me which is an opportunity for me to do them as I want. they wont get anything from me again and they will continue to be of benefit to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by BlackSheep10: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Otunba2004:
I don't know whether you're Yoruba or not sugbon aye e a daa pelu oro ti o so yii koni baje fun e layelaye I so much cherish you not those maga calling themselves lovely man

Thanks, BlackSheep is a proud oduduwa.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Apination(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:
Hello Everyone, I met this girl about a month ago (same day her phone got missing) and we started talking etc...

She usually calls me every morning, afternoon and night (and I would call her back too) using her senior sister's phone... I would get her anything she wants, treated her well.... We would talk and I noticed how she was behaving and thought she'd be straight with me, so I told her I would get her the phone by month end...

Not that I couldn't get her the phone the next day but I just purposely delayed it (3 weeks) and when month end came I added extra week to see how she reacts and then I got her the phone but since I got her the phone she just changed and stopped doing all she used to do, I noticed and played along to see where she's heading to...

It's more than a week since I got her the phone and I noticed she hasn't changed... I thought about giving her a second chance and then she did something that annoyed me. I sent a very angry voice note and some messages but she didn't reply for about a day and I thought of it and noticed she was playing a game, so I said I would play along too...

So I acted dumb and called her to apologize that I said what I said out of anger (To me I really mean it) and explained to her that I listened to the notes and didn't find it interesting (I never did), so what I am doing now is I want to get what I gave her back because noticed a very big change and again because she might be telling her friends that I don chop this guy (which I don't like hearing), so after our argument, I already predicted that she'd want to ask me for something after two days and truly she asked me this morning for money to buy slippers of 4k... I didn't want to show any signs that I am aware of what she's doing.. so I told her.. let's be looking sha (which means I will get it)...

So I planned to play along and take her out of our environment to somewhere that's calm, so I would then collect the phone back from her and give her her sim card.

P.s. I predicted it might play out like this but wanted to test her to see... Could have gotten her an iPhone.

I'm really broke this period and it seems you have extra cash at hand, can I send you my account number? Help a bro
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by afecgivers: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Eyaah and maybe your mother or some of your younger ones need phone too. Never give a gift you can not let go. My guy be careful how you are going to retrieve that phone before she will shout thief ole and the angry mub wiil do you jungle justice. Don't judge her actions yet, perhaps she is trying to discharge her old boy friend before finally giving you attention. Mind you! Using the tem GOLD DIGGER is wrong because you are not the son of Otedola or Tinubu. Give when it's very convenient for you and not because you needed something in return.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by larryking540: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
thesicilian:
I don't think any smart guy would ever be in your shoes bro
baba no smart at all

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by apatheticme(f): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
stanliwise:

First thing first, you gave her the phone as a gift, let it be, the most immature thing you can do is for you to collect it back.

She owes you nothing for buying her a phone and don’t expect she behaves like the way you wanted.

Next time don’t act angry if she misbehaves, it only shows your immaturity and high level of frustration. If a girl finds out their actions frustrates you then you are done for. Act angry only when she is trying to play with your intelligence or don’t keep to what she promised or when she does something physical to you. Other games of silent and not answering calls shouldn’t make you act angry even if you are truely angry. If e too pain just simply state it to her in a calm tone once and leave it.

She asked you for something and the worst reply you gave her in this context is that let’s see. I call it timid. Simply tell her you don’t have the money or you can‘t get it now and don’t promise her any date. Giving a girl is your decision and purely your decision don’t let anyone push you.

Now she has the guts to ask you for phones and slippers, mirror same energy and guts and ask her exactly what you want, if you want a relationship, be bold and brazen. Ask her! If she don’t want to agree to your terms then fine you too act lackadaisical to her own terms too.

Stop feeling low and ashamed your are been played, if she is telling her friends what you think then let it be. Once bitten twice shy.

From now stop putting her only in your basket, be open minded and seek any other female available.

Please give her just the same attention she gives you. If she start showing 40% readiness, then you too 40%. Just ensure you sometimes take the lead in doing thing and wait for her to reciprocate before another one.

Please please leave the phone for her. Next time she does something obviously wrong, I mean obviously wrong which doesn’t warrant a physical reaction just jejely call her and tell her without any show of anger in your face. Then forget it. Only in cases where issues are severe you should act angrily. E.g she cheat on you or lie to you or steal from you or implicate you. Aside this moment don’t act angrily in front of a girl it gives her a sense of Unnecessary importance And shows your frustration.

Next time don’t ever give people something in-expectation that they would behave nicely, the best moment to give someone a gift is when you realized they need it, either because you noticed it or they inform you about it. At all cost avoid giving people things that are not necessary especially when it come to a girl that thinks you admire her. And your giving should be based on your own agreement not out of persuasion.

Girl are complicated

U're not just wise, you're intelligent! Tnk God for men like you in this generation!

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
IamDavids:
I am tired of seeing SIMPS tales angry

TF its exhausting

Long, boring tales

Jeez!
Man I stopped reading @ weak 1
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lessonteacher:
have you slept with her? it depends on the level of irritated the change in her behaviour has made you feel.
personally i don't like taking back a gift i have given out. though i could change mind if i'm pushed to the wall.

A request is different from a gift bro

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Ybaby: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dusties will never fail to amuse me....
The way, dusties think sha is quite interesting. So if it is car you bought you will use police to arrest her.

How much is the phone gan that you dusties crawled out to converge at your abete strategizing how to collect a cheap gift back.

Will you go and find something useful to use your mastermind for?

You are not meeting up to discussing our to start mini importation or buy land together but it is to collect a gift back

If you had shaccked her, you will not be here crying.....

My friend find something noble to be diligent about biko
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Kenneth10110(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:

Please if you can't talk like other people without being abusive... Don't comment again... I didn't force you. Did I tell you I was going to her house

"you are dull, sluggish, not smart and in experience." Please don't use these words with me again... If you can't help without abuse don't bother to comment, the phone I bought for her is nothing to me.

Since its nothing to you then let go and i even hope you used your name in writing the receipt. You can request for your phone since your name is in that receipt and don't try to be mad or harsh on her. Guy's ehn a lady staying far from you and you don't even know her parole you use money buy phone give her what we're you expecting. If na your close guy need that phone you'll give excuses o. You just need to get her close to you anytime she loose guard the phone pick am if she's trying to hide it from you know that she's aware and playing smart.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Kenneth10110(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's a normal rule to kiss people's butt cheek when you need something from them. Guys do it, girls do it.

@Op you simply used her need to try to get her to be with you but things don't work that way.

Take her phone in public and she shouts Ole Ole, and boys catch you and set you on fire, wetin u go tell your God?

He should be with the phone receipt
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by seunak2016: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
ZaOzaRoom:
I bought an android phone of 15k for a lady.
Quietly put all her calls on record.

The things I heard after I sat one day to play the calls shaked me.

To cut long story short.

Pretented as if I don't know the game she plays with guys, quietly stopped checking on her, zero'd my mind on the phone I bought her after all I don bang her raw tire and now I'm chasing other girls.

On noticing that I don't give her attention any longer, she wan die.

Forget the phone you bought her.

Go after other girls and keep banging.
She go cry come find you.
which app fit do that wonder ?so people can learn
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Afrobougiebabe(f): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
She is not a gold digger. This isn't how gold diggers operate. This incident must be painful to you, such a pity and a shame.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by bottlewater1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin

post=90767131]If you have deep freezer in your house place her on top and fvck her real good before you collect the phone, if no deep freezer find a desk or table but make sure it doesn't have a large surface, she has to be struggling with taking the D and and not falling off the freezer/table simultaneously
Good luck.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by WisdomHunter(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:

Guy na man you be, will be glad if you did that.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Tillatalk: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
That's why I dont do girlfriend thing I hate the stress if I need puna I call my sex mate or olosho then pay her off

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Roman7(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:

just free the phone for her......cut her off if u want to but leave the phone with her

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.