Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? (67545 Views)

My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Ayt27(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
dustydee:

A gift once given becomes the property of the recipient. If she sues you for theft or robbery, she'd likely win except if you can prove she got it via false pretense.

LOL
MAKE SHE GO SUE NA

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Mindgame404(f): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
every relationship starts as a mind game you win some you loose some.... let it go be wiser next time because winner takes all..... Pele just close that chapter.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Oceemo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
greall12:
Bro lol what’s the meaning of Olila

if u understand the others mentioned it's same same his all in one. MUMU

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by hebenezher(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gosh!! I don't expect the types of replying I'm getting here. Does whatever she thinks about me really matter?

Ogbeni go collect your phone, sensibly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Glink2018(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:
Hello Everyone, I met this girl about a month ago (same day her phone got missing) and we started talking etc...

She usually calls me every morning, afternoon and night (and I would call her back too) using her senior sister's phone... I would get her anything she wants, treated her well.... We would talk and I noticed how she was behaving and thought she'd be straight with me, so I told her I would get her the phone by month end...

Not that I couldn't get her the phone the next day but I just purposely delayed it (3 weeks) and when month end came I added extra week to see how she reacts and then I got her the phone but since I got her the phone she just changed and stopped doing all she used to do, I noticed and played along to see where she's heading to...

It's more than a week since I got her the phone and I noticed she hasn't changed... I thought about giving her a second chance and then she did something that annoyed me. I sent a very angry voice note and some messages but she didn't reply for about a day and I thought of it and noticed she was playing a game, so I said I would play along too...

So I acted dumb and called her to apologize that I said what I said out of anger (To me I really mean it) and explained to her that I listened to the notes and didn't find it interesting (I never did), so what I am doing now is I want to get what I gave her back because noticed a very big change and again because she might be telling her friends that I don chop this guy (which I don't like hearing), so after our argument, I already predicted that she'd want to ask me for something after two days and truly she asked me this morning for money to buy slippers of 4k... I didn't want to show any signs that I am aware of what she's doing.. so I told her.. let's be looking sha (which means I will get it)...

So I planned to play along and take her out of our environment to somewhere that's calm, so I would then collect the phone back from her and give her her sim card.

P.s. I predicted it might play out like this but wanted to test her to see... Could have gotten her an iPhone.

I would really appreciate you guys input �

You don fall mugu already just wait and collect your phone back.
I wonder why some guys go.still, dey fall mugu for ladies in this age and time where ladies plenty outside like pure water, we have the good, the bad and the ugly...for me to give you money, no for sure say I wan chop your ponmo till thy kingdom come.
Single ladies are many so don't let one lady dey mugu you, Nah chop and dump you go dey do....see as the guy fall my hands....
If you need responsible ladies, Hollar me, I go introduce them to you. That ladies is not responsible at all

3 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by vickydevoka(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
mutantninja:
bro forget what anyone tells you, as long as it's a phone above 10k, collect it back else you're a big f00l... you're not in America and she's not a classic girl.. if you see a classic girl you will know... collect back your phone or forever remain a big fool.

The sweetest feeling on earth is collecting back what you gave your cheater.... that way no one loses... i remember when i collected back x10 of a cheater girlfriend and all the good things I gave her... i felt very even... collect back your phone bro and reward any female friend you know that has been nice and hard working... don't be a f00l.. you haven't even gain anything from this girl yet you're buying her a phone Jesus! in fact falsely get accused of stealing that same phone you bought for her guys will burn you to death and she'll laugh at you because you are a fool....

To any guy reading this, collect back the phone, car, etc you gave to a cheater as long as the deal (relationship either sexual/not etc) does not favor you.. can you let your fellow nigga cheat you? you will carry gun but you let a female use your head..... collect it back... you can trick her the same way she tricked you to buy the phone.. just tell her the police is doing an investigation of the phone from where you bought it from that you need to use it to verify.. remove the sim and give her...

Quote me and tell me how it went when you finish collecting back your phone from the girl..
How can u break up with some one n she will be driving ur car. Chai. I rather committ suicide than to watch her driver around town with another guy in my car.
9ja gals are very sentimental n manipulative with the their statement wen it involves dere follow gender.

3 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by LudaChriz(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:

I wasn't asking her out... I asked her out and she accepted....

Within the period she accepted, did u take her out? Did u invite her over? Did u f*ck her?
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by optimusprime2(m): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bros you dull enh....
Chai
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by MMXX: 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
If timaya can collect back is motor

then

who you, undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by bukatyne(f): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:
Hey guys, update on the matter, I asked her to go out with me and she said she's not going. She's playing smart.

You need to place premium value on yourself.

That way, nobody would take you for granted.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Eventxpo(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Your gift was given for a motive, otherwise you wont think of collecting it back. Once a gift is given its given. You just have to be diplomatic in responding to her requests. Tell her how you feel, if symptoms persist, ditch her.
There is high probability that she will always come when she needs your help. Just wait for her till she come back so you can burst her bubble.
Save it now before it get worst

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by obstead200(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oyindamolah:
One of my friends from college dated a girl for a few years. He was rich and he suspected the girlfriend was a gold digger. People believed that she had actually dumped her previous boyfriend when she found this current one - because the current boyfriend was richer.

So he tried a few things (not all of them were designed to test her but some were):

(1) He stopped taking her to expensive restaurants and took her to “dhabas” or just regular restaurants instead. This was in India, many years ago. A “dhaba” is a roadside restaurant with seats in the open. Not the most upscale place. The guy personally did not mind eating at regular places. He wasn't a typical show-off. He liked doing a lot of regular stuff. She had a major problem with this.

(2) He took her to a cheap circus show.

(3) He took her on a backpacking trip to Europe. Earlier he always made her stay at the best and most expensive hotels. This time, they stayed at inexpensive hostels. This wasn't really a test. The guy actually liked backpacking trips where he could stay at hostels and meet a lot of “real” people.

(4) She always demanded that he buy business class tickets for them. He started buying economy. He personally didn't mind flying economy so much. But the girl got very agitated with the idea of having to fly economy and not having lounge access.

(5) He used to give her very expensive presents earlier. He'd already bought her a car and the latest cell phone (this was in the era before smartphones). He gradually shifted to gifts that were more “personalized” and less expensive - collages of their photos together, poetry that he'd written for her etc. She didnt care for those things.

(6) She used him to further her career. She'd ask him to make a referral to all the companies where he had great contacts. She'd get in to these companies without much of an interview (the boy’s dad who was very well-connected usually pulled strings to make this happen….he was a super generous guy). The girl always left the jobs within a few months. She just wouldn't last anywhere. The guy stopped making those referrals. The girl threw a huge fit.

(7) The last thing he did was the truest test. He told her he doesn't want his father’s wealth and he wants to build his own career without his dad’s assistance. He won't accept anything from his father. The guy was actually pretty good at his studies and in my opinion, was capable of building a career of his own. But quite obviously, she didn't want to take that chance. She didn't have the patience to wait around till he built his career from scratch. She left him a few days after he told her this.

The guy is now very happy and is married to a very sensible and self-made young lady.
Na which Indian movie be this? Wetin be the name

3 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Johnsown1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
You better respect yourself and look for another girl before you land yourself in the police sell. I think from your write-up you showed her that you have money and you looked rich to her.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by humilitypays(m): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Texti65:
Bro..
Like you said invite her over and collect your phone, use force if possible.

She's already seeing you like "maga ".

Guys, don't show love to Nigerian girls, they are evil and heartless.
Treat them like thrash and they. will love you more
I'm taking from experience.
As harsh as this may sound, it is the painful truth.

Majority if not all Nigerian ladies are ingrates, very ungrateful and what have you.

They prefer guys who treat them like thrash to the guys that treat them with love and care.

If you check very well the idiot of a guy the girl will be trying so hard to impress will be one foolish no future ambition dreadlocks guy that only fvck her like a donkey she is cheesy

Being a Playboy or having some traits of a Playboy pays as a guy in Nigeria if not girls will do you shege but if u are a Playboy in Nigeria, u will enjoy lots of women

9 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Brokeloser: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb listen to me carefully you must collect that phone sell it and do giveaway on nairaland for the many advice's given.

I know a guy that has not eaten for 3 days now and you carry more than 40k buy phone for olosho.

Life no balance at all,who get head dey find cap who get cap no get head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by humilitypays(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Johnsown1:
You better respect yourself and look for another girl before you land yourself in the police sell. I think from your write-up you showed her that you have money and you looked rich to her.
and what's the crime in looking or being a rich guy

Its foolish girls that treat rich guys like maga and fall in love with broke Playboys in the name of acting smart or trying to re-invent love, they always regret later in life when they end up marrying one broke ass nigga that can't even feed them twice a day, such girls always end like that or de get impregnated by one useless boy in the street who denies them and move on to other chicks

3 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Op how far? Update us o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by TechSkill: 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Texti65:
Bro..
Like you said invite her over and collect your phone, use force if possible.

She's already seeing you like "maga ".

Guys, don't show love to Nigerian girls, they are evil and heartless.
Treat them like thrash and they. will love you more
I'm taking from experience.
For the premature ones, yes this is the cases.... I think we need to always evaluate the maturity of girls we engage.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by jubrilELsudan: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by victorian(f): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
Zico4real:

Lols maybe she saw this post

Not really.

She simply saw the hatred in his eyes or through the tone of his voice, that the going out will definitely make her regret following him lol

cheesy

But that's just too low of her. Why pretend and lead a guy on, because of phone. It's not good at all

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Liposure: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
U own girls nothing. Dating is a mutual thing. If u must give do so from your heart. Dont give 2 expect sth in return
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Kimzo: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
If you have deep freezer in your house place her on top and fvck her real good before you collect the phone, if no deep freezer find a desk or table but make sure it doesn't have a large surface, she has to be struggling with taking the D and and not falling off the freezer/table simultaneously
Good luck.
"You be bastard" in lasisi voice
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by kiddkash(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
WeedSeller:

To hell with "maturity" being emphasized by some monikers above.

Maturity doesn't really count in this case. At some point in every man's life, you have to put maturity in confinement and act like a mad man. (mad man in the context of not accepting shits)

Be wise. Advices are the easiest to give on a faceless forum most esp from people who would definitely do worse and won't even bother to seek public approval before collecting back.

This is what practically happens when men allow love to becloud their brain too fast.
You and Emotional trauma would definitely be 5/6 for months everytime you remember you don fall mugu. Girl legit use you catch Cruise.

Whatever decision you take at the end kindly make sure it doesn't portend any physical harm.
abeg I it get small bunk make I light?
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by humilitypays(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
stanliwise:

First thing first, you gave her the phone as a gift, let it be, the most immature thing you can do is for you to collect it back.

She owes you nothing for buying her a phone and don’t expect she behaves like the way you wanted.

Next time don’t act angry if she misbehaves, it only shows your immaturity and high level of frustration. If a girl finds out their actions frustrates you then you are done for. Act angry only when she is trying to play with your intelligence or don’t keep to what she promised or when she does something physical to you. Other games of silent and not answering calls shouldn’t make you act angry even if you are truely angry. If e too pain just simply state it to her in a calm tone once and leave it.

She asked you for something and the worst reply you gave her in this context is that let’s see. I call it timid. Simply tell her you don’t have the money or you can‘t get it now and don’t promise her any date. Giving a girl is your decision and purely your decision don’t let anyone push you.

Now she has the guts to ask you for phones and slippers, mirror same energy and guts and ask her exactly what you want, if you want a relationship, be bold and brazen. Ask her! If she don’t want to agree to your terms then fine you too act lackadaisical to her own terms too.

Stop feeling low and ashamed your are been played, if she is telling her friends what you think then let it be. Once bitten twice shy.

From now stop putting her only in your basket, be open minded and seek any other female available.

Please give her just the same attention she gives you. If she start showing 40% readiness, then you too 40%. Just ensure you sometimes take the lead in doing thing and wait for her to reciprocate before another one.

Please please leave the phone for her. Next time she does something obviously wrong, I mean obviously wrong which doesn’t warrant a physical reaction just jejely call her and tell her without any show of anger in your face. Then forget it. Only in cases where issues are severe you should act angrily. E.g she cheat on you or lie to you or steal from you or implicate you. Aside this moment don’t act angrily in front of a girl it gives her a sense of Unnecessary importance And shows your frustration.

Next time don’t ever give people something in-expectation that they would behave nicely, the best moment to give someone a gift is when you realized they need it, either because you noticed it or they inform you about it. At all cost avoid giving people things that are not necessary especially when it come to a girl that thinks you admire her. And your giving should be based on your own agreement not out of persuasion.

Girl are complicated
I am sorry to say that you are writing theory and you don't have sense at all grin

The op should apply his style and collect the phone back from the stupid girl or even arrange boys to collect it from her, she cannot do any damn thing!!

My friend have collected a car he bought for a lady whose father is a lawyer and she too was a law school student and heavens didn't fall, this is Nigeria not sissy countries like UK!!

If I buy a girl a car and she starts to misbehave thinking she has chop me mugu, I will go any length to collect the car back from her and if she dares nonsense I can even mud her forever and she will be deleted from this earth, u dont play with every guy....she can cheat, she can break up with me but she cannot take my money or something worth cash and go free, oh yeah cool

4 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by iamimohtal(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
thesicilian:
I don't think any smart guy would ever be in your shoes bro
No need for any other comment

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:

Please if you can't talk like other people without being abusive... Don't comment again... I didn't force you. Did I tell you I was going to her house

"you are dull, sluggish, not smart and in experience." Please don't use these words with me again... If you can't help without abuse don't bother to comment, the phone I bought for her is nothing to me.
Shut up!
He definitely defined you well.
Who are you to tell who to comment or not?

This is Nairaland and not YourPapaLand
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by tammie24: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:
Hello Everyone, I met this girl about a month ago (same day her phone got missing) and we started talking etc...

She usually calls me every morning, afternoon and night (and I would call her back too) using her senior sister's phone... I would get her anything she wants, treated her well.... We would talk and I noticed how she was behaving and thought she'd be straight with me, so I told her I would get her the phone by month end...

Not that I couldn't get her the phone the next day but I just purposely delayed it (3 weeks) and when month end came I added extra week to see how she reacts and then I got her the phone but since I got her the phone she just changed and stopped doing all she used to do, I noticed and played along to see where she's heading to...

It's more than a week since I got her the phone and I noticed she hasn't changed... I thought about giving her a second chance and then she did something that annoyed me. I sent a very angry voice note and some messages but she didn't reply for about a day and I thought of it and noticed she was playing a game, so I said I would play along too...

So I acted dumb and called her to apologize that I said what I said out of anger (To me I really mean it) and explained to her that I listened to the notes and didn't find it interesting (I never did), so what I am doing now is I want to get what I gave her back because noticed a very big change and again because she might be telling her friends that I don chop this guy (which I don't like hearing), so after our argument, I already predicted that she'd want to ask me for something after two days and truly she asked me this morning for money to buy slippers of 4k... I didn't want to show any signs that I am aware of what she's doing.. so I told her.. let's be looking sha (which means I will get it)...

So I planned to play along and take her out of our environment to somewhere that's calm, so I would then collect the phone back from her and give her her sim card.

P.s. I predicted it might play out like this but wanted to test her to see... Could have gotten her an iPhone.

please make sure you go along with the receipt for the phone

Just incase
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by heendrix(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
If you have deep freezer in your house place her on top and fvck her real good before you collect the phone, if no deep freezer find a desk or table but make sure it doesn't have a large surface, she has to be struggling with taking the D and and not falling off the freezer/table simultaneously
Good luck.

so Brutal grin
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by ZooOga: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:

Some input for u Mr Op.
Nollywood done give us the lesson. Maybe you missed it or were too young at the time to comprehend the artistic film lecture. cheesy

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Johnsown1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
humilitypays:
and what's the crime in looking or being a rich guy

Its foolish girls that treat rich guys like maga and fall in love with broke Playboys in the name of acting smart or trying to re-invent love, they always regret later in life when they end up marrying one broke ass nigga that can't even feed them twice a day, such girls always end like that or de get impregnated by one useless boy in the street who denies them and move on to other chicks

It is not all about writing this epistle bro. Just advice the guy to collect the phone forcefully chikina
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by humilitypays(m): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:

Apply your style, and if it fails please organize boys and make sure u collect the phone back from the foolish girl!

This is 2020, if u want to do Yahoo Yahoo as a girl, then be ready to be disgraced when caught like a Yahoo Yahoo girl u are!

Pls don't ever let that girl go free or send me her number and I will contact people that will make sure the phone is collected back from her if she is in Lagos, Abuja or PH.

Don't listen to anybody talking nonsense. You can only collect money or gift from broke poor boys and go free, go and try it with men doing bad bad things to make money and watch your life deleted from this earth without trace.

If u don't like a guy blank him, don't collect or accept any gift from him!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.