Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? (67526 Views)

My Sister Is About To Get Married To A GOLD DIGGER. What Should I Do? / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Tamakay(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Texti65:
Bro..
Like you said invite her over and collect your phone, use force if possible.

She's already seeing you like "maga ".

Guys, don't show love to Nigerian girls, they are evil and heartless.
Treat them like thrash and they. will love you more
I'm taking from experience.

My twin bros, high five!����

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by rottennaija(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:
Hello Everyone, I met this girl about a month ago (same day her phone got missing) and we started talking etc...

She usually calls me every morning, afternoon and night (and I would call her back too) using her senior sister's phone... I would get her anything she wants, treated her well.... We would talk and I noticed how she was behaving and thought she'd be straight with me, so I told her I would get her the phone by month end...

Not that I couldn't get her the phone the next day but I just purposely delayed it (3 weeks) and when month end came I added extra week to see how she reacts and then I got her the phone but since I got her the phone she just changed and stopped doing all she used to do, I noticed and played along to see where she's heading to...

It's more than a week since I got her the phone and I noticed she hasn't changed... I thought about giving her a second chance and then she did something that annoyed me. I sent a very angry voice note and some messages but she didn't reply for about a day and I thought of it and noticed she was playing a game, so I said I would play along too...

So I acted dumb and called her to apologize that I said what I said out of anger (To me I really mean it) and explained to her that I listened to the notes and didn't find it interesting (I never did), so what I am doing now is I want to get what I gave her back because noticed a very big change and again because she might be telling her friends that I don chop this guy (which I don't like hearing), so after our argument, I already predicted that she'd want to ask me for something after two days and truly she asked me this morning for money to buy slippers of 4k... I didn't want to show any signs that I am aware of what she's doing.. so I told her.. let's be looking sha (which means I will get it)...

So I planned to play along and take her out of our environment to somewhere that's calm, so I would then collect the phone back from her and give her her sim card.

P.s. I predicted it might play out like this but wanted to test her to see... Could have gotten her an iPhone.

I would really appreciate you guys input �

The phone, did you buy in your name or hers?
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by AmazingELixir: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Op there's no need for that...taking back what you bought for her ain't proper...I was expecting you to say you intend to collect solid fvck as compensation.....that's what you should be aiming at " enough good fvck!"
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by LudaChriz(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:
Hello Everyone, I met this girl about a month ago (same day her phone got missing) and we started talking etc...

She usually calls me every morning, afternoon and night (and I would call her back too) using her senior sister's phone... I would get her anything she wants, treated her well.... We would talk and I noticed how she was behaving and thought she'd be straight with me, so I told her I would get her the phone by month end...

Not that I couldn't get her the phone the next day but I just purposely delayed it (3 weeks) and when month end came I added extra week to see how she reacts and then I got her the phone but since I got her the phone she just changed and stopped doing all she used to do, I noticed and played along to see where she's heading to...

It's more than a week since I got her the phone and I noticed she hasn't changed... I thought about giving her a second chance and then she did something that annoyed me. I sent a very angry voice note and some messages but she didn't reply for about a day and I thought of it and noticed she was playing a game, so I said I would play along too...

So I acted dumb and called her to apologize that I said what I said out of anger (To me I really mean it) and explained to her that I listened to the notes and didn't find it interesting (I never did), so what I am doing now is I want to get what I gave her back because noticed a very big change and again because she might be telling her friends that I don chop this guy (which I don't like hearing), so after our argument, I already predicted that she'd want to ask me for something after two days and truly she asked me this morning for money to buy slippers of 4k... I didn't want to show any signs that I am aware of what she's doing.. so I told her.. let's be looking sha (which means I will get it)...

So I planned to play along and take her out of our environment to somewhere that's calm, so I would then collect the phone back from her and give her her sim card.

P.s. I predicted it might play out like this but wanted to test her to see... Could have gotten her an iPhone.

You shouldn't have made this public. What if she's reading this now? She will just go for the outing without the phone. Case closed!

But on a serious note, you need to get back the phone. She didn't deserve it
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by OladimejiApril: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by BOBKIDDA(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
If you have deep freezer in your house place her on top and fvck her real good before you collect the phone, if no deep freezer find a desk or table but make sure it doesn't have a large surface, she has to be struggling with taking the D and and not falling off the freezer/table simultaneously
Good luck.
This particular person is an anti_christ �
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by MetaPhysical: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
thesicilian:
I don't think any smart guy would ever be in your shoes bro

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I could not stop laughing.
Even a dummy will not be in this guy's shoe.

This is an slowpoke....a fvckng "surugede". grin

What will make buy even a nokia for a girl before she has first given me comfort and put me in paradise?

Now the susupio is asking us how to get phone back. The girl should claw his face with her footlong nails.

Gaddem!!

3 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Bigii(m): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:

Please go get the phone back and come back for your award. #RealGeeAward. Do not listen to any advice that goes contrary to having your hard earned money back. We are tired of being fools to this gold diggers.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by ZaOzaRoom(m): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
I bought an android phone of 15k for a lady.
Quietly put all her calls on record.

The things I heard after I sat one day to play the calls shaked me.

To cut long story short.

Pretented as if I don't know the game she plays with guys, quietly stopped checking on her, zero'd my mind on the phone I bought her after all I don bang her raw tire and now I'm chasing other girls.

On noticing that I don't give her attention any longer, she wan die.

Forget the phone you bought her.

Go after other girls and keep banging.
She go cry come find you.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Oceemo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Guy from your write up I can actually guess your age or you one of those dudes that looks down on themselves. Did u buy her the phone so she could be your slave? D girl at the first place didn't even like you, men u one of of those Bleep boys giving boys bad rep men f**k u men. The girl meeting her friend telling them about a Maga are u just Woking up? U overating yourself say the will call u maga? Men d will call u your real name Ewu, mumu olila, omo ase...... And so on and so forth
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by alexola20(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by jclave22(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Meteng: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
I'm willing to swear that her phone wasn't lost, she just played you to get a new phone. And you come mugu fall
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by MartinsD12(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:

A real Niggarrr will never get a girlfriend a phone that's not sensible at all, get her a phone she will call u Mumu, Maga, olodo, onye iberibe you name it, my advice is never get your girlfriend a phone if you do u just opened olosho business for her when she go leave for another guy ur eye go clear, girls are ungrateful, if you must give let it be your wife.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by alexola20(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Clefayomide: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
let the gift go bro. you've given her so it's hers now not yours now, be matured!. Next time before you buy a girl anything, even if na expensive date, make sure she has earned it in whatever way. buying her stuff wont make her like you and even if she does she's just going to be there for the time being.
girls can act like they like you when they want or expect something from you. Few days ago I asked this girl what her favorite color was and she said she doesn't know, and i told her I wanted to get her something for her birthday (coming up in few days time) that I have no idea what color it should be that's why I wanted to know her favorite color, and she replied immediately with her favorite color (yellow) lmao.... ever since that day whenever we're talking she gives me like 1million laughing emoji, love emoji, among others, this are things she does ones in a blue moon o lol but as e be say I wan buy her something now she gives me those emojis everyday, unknowing to her that I'm planning to give her 5 yellow hi-five Whatsapp emoji on her birthday lmao, I mean! yellow is her favorite color innit lmao.

so bro that's girls for you o
but just let the gift go

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Snippes567(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oga Chop your L and move on.. U have been duped�

goodysb:

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Dpundict: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
So long you have the receipt of it and it is in your name do so even if it is in a public place, but be sure if in public that you have the receipt visible for all to see including her so that people will not attack you and she will not be able to call you a thief otherwise and anything else like the receipt being in her name or with her, then forget it.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Omar09(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:

If you haven't taken any action yet, go with the original plan, get at least two boys with you, video everything from when you met her and hugged her... To taking the phone from her video it also in the background, keep explaining that you want your properties back and make it clear also in the background that you didn't touch her.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by lanre9ja(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Just take her out (public place ) and collect ur phone make sure u are with the receipt in case situation change
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Tamunotonye22(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Texti65:
Bro..
Like you said invite her over and collect your phone, use force if possible.

She's already seeing you like "maga ".

Guys, don't show love to Nigerian girls, they are evil and heartless.
Treat them like thrash and they. will love you more
I'm taking from experience.

it is wrong to treat a woman like trash, but it seems our society accepts the fact that all men want is sex and all women want is to LovePeddler around. there are amazing women out there but y'all go for the ignorant and childish ones and lament with same stereotypic and myopic voices all the time. GO OFF!!! MISOGYNISTIC piece of shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by wany(f): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
If you have deep freezer in your house place her on top and fvck her real good before you collect the phone, if no deep freezer find a desk or table but make sure it doesn't have a large surface, she has to be struggling with taking the D and and not falling off the freezer/table simultaneously
Good luck.
What if your D is not sizeable or indomie.and what if she doesn't like it on a table or freezer.what if undecided
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by keycash: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin but na when nigeria ladies won change they beggi beggi ways no wonder them de they papa house at age of 35 who won carry liability ..
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Edosir(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ebelebe gobe ti shele o cheesy cheesy cheesy. She will come around mafo
goodysb:
Hey guys, update on the matter, I asked her to go out with me and she said she's not going. She's playing smart.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by jclave22(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Brushstrokes20: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
I've been there done that...

I tried to retrieve the phone and generator i bought for the bitch via the police, but police officers frusrtated/ compounded my woes!

The incidence hardened me, and i treat bitches like scums ever since!

# i learnt the hard way
#their fada!

3 Likes

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Small small boys full this nairaland eh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by akpota(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:

to take the phone back is easy, u can take her out, treat her then ask her to give it to u that u want to google or send a cv 4 a job that your phone is freezing at the moment. Once it enter ur hand, that's all.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by greall12(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bro lol what’s the meaning of Olila

Oceemo:
Guy from your write up I can actually guess your age or you one of those dudes that looks down on themselves. Did u buy her the phone so she could be your slave? D girl at the first place didn't even like you, men u one of of those Bleep boys giving boys bad rep men f**k u men. The girl meeting her friend telling them about a Maga are u just Woking up? U overating yourself say the will call u maga? Men d will call u your real name Ewu, mumu olila, omo ase...... And so on and so forth
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by dustydee: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
goodysb:

So I planned to play along and take her out of our environment to somewhere that's calm, so I would then collect the phone back from ROB her and give her her sim card.

A gift once given becomes the property of the recipient. If she sues you for theft or robbery, she'd likely win except if you can prove she got it via false pretense.
Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Damnnnn niggarrr, u fuxk up big time.
No matter how rich you feel, don't ever buy a phone for a naija girl u haven't dated for some time. Mumu man, ur mumu never do?

Find one location corner the bitxh make you #bringbackyourphone. Naija is not a country for any gentleman.

goodysb:

Re: I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? by hebenezher(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
KELVINWONU048:
You plan buying an iPhone for her means that somehow you have little to sustain yourself, I advise you leave the gift for her. Taking the phone from her the way you plan will show to her that you are immature.
Remember taking the phone from may not kill her and another person may eventually get another phone for her. I think she is beginning to dislike you from your character. It is not my intention to make you feel bad.

And what is my business if she sees me as immature!?
is her view about me supposed to affect me?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.