Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? (90531 Views)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by June15(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2020
Philinho:

The annoying part is that,she may be practicing no SEX b4 marriage with her fiancee .

Na xo Jehovah witness girls dae do with their fiancé
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by June15(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2020
Levi218:
This your prayer na for me too oo amen.

Amen
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Mexzie(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.

Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church (I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.

They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we Bleep each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be fuc...king me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him

Somebody will do exactly the same and MORE for the woman u want to marry and will eventually marry, if u change women, they will all do the same.

If u think its fine, by the name of GOD you will experience same and far worse.

Continue...
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Femeto: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2020
Every day for the thief one day for the owner.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by naturefellow(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

Which other man's property?? They are not married yet. It's just that I feel somehow about it. Sometimes I put myself in the guy's shoes
last comment. Faithfulness shouldn't be underrated after engagement. Moreso, after marriage.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by tightpussy156: 8:55am On Jun 19, 2020
you lier.u don't have pity for the foolish nigga.All this Jehovah witness are so spoilt.they pretend alot. na them spoil pass.you don use big penis enlarge the bitch wide toto.her womb don hear am that was why she confess she go still collect more even when she marry.na me pity the innocent guy pass.lot of prostitude who hide under marriage to fornicate.them many for town.some can't stay 5min without dick.i no of one who Snick into one small boys room a student for that matter to collect dick 3 times a day.the woman should be up to 50 yrs.i have ask the nigga he has always lied to me say na her aunty.but as a sharp man I got no what up.i wanted to give him quick notice but I said leave the small boys alone afterall na the old fool carry Toto come give am
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by gyangchemical: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2020
Nawa oooo...., Bros I know is not easy to let go n forsake all "enjoyable"moments. Be wise the devil is now using her to make u his slave.
u better RUN for your life
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Humanoid01(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

Bro a lot of guys won't give a f*ck about the guy considering how he went about the marriage thing. But because I have good conscience, I had to sit back and put myself in the guy's shoes
I understand how you feel about this. How he went about the matter wasn't wise at all. If they end up getting married and she cheats on him, then he probably deserves it. However, that's not a justification, because it's a union and chances are she can grow to love him with time.

On your part, you got yourself in a more complicated situation: you have a girlfriend and you're cheating on her with a soon to be married woman. If you have a good conscience, you should also consider that. If you care for the lady who's about to be married and put yourself in her fiancé's shoes, then you should advise her to really think about what she wants to get into.

Quit sleeping with her, then tell her not to go into that union if she doesn't love him because it'll only spell hell for them. Don't do it because you want to keep having her around, but because you don't want her to be unhappy.

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Humanoid01(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2020
seunisamidget10:

Lol oga you're wasting your advice on a fake story.

That's seun nairaland owner.
He creates and backdate fake accounts to post fake stories and generate traffic.
The account was created this month but he altered the date to 2018

I feel pity for the man sha because by now he should be a top class celebrity like Linda Ikeji but for his introverted homosexual and irritating nature.

seun = Reile = Crownedrookie = GentRoyal = Aududunine11 = homo!
You really expect me to believe all you just wrote, just like that? SMH!
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by afecgivers: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2020
The principle of reaping what you sow is not a fiction, but it's real and prompt. The truth is, that girl is in love with you but religion is taking her away from you... But you my friend don't love her so why still sleeping with her. She even said she will continue after she is married. Drive her away fast and don't follow the advice of those saying enjoy....they are pushing you to your grave. When did sex become enjoyment, what happen to isi ewu, cat fish pepper soup, cool beer, good food and balance diet, traveling from one country to another, sharing to the needy, become important personal in your society.. My guy that is what I called ENJOYMENT.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Mexzie(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2020
Humanoid01:

You really expect me to believe all you just wrote, just like that? SMH!

He is not trying to make anyone believe, he is just informing us. If u like believe, if u like don't believe, nobody gives a damn if u believe or not.
So stop acting like it's u he needs to convince.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Monday60655(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2020
Remember law of karma. This might happen to you when you eventually marry. Why not advice her, caution her and stop her from visiting you. That's exactly what I did when the same thing happened to me. The girl keep on coming with irresistible sex after she got married. But I said my self that I was the one who started it and I be the one who will put it to the end and I did.

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by OyinO: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2020
Notateflonguy:
You pity for him??....you'd better pity yourself....fucking another man's property!!!! ....even if the girl is foolish must you be foolish with her??
Property?
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by baddestdml22(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2020
c u dey der dey pity person u sabi as dem dey Bleep the gal way u won marry too
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Collins4599: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2020
vibbb:
Ok Weldon, but i advice you to back off when she get married.
But until then keep enjoying yourself.
����
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Do you know you're a home destroyer?
You know about this and keep the hell fu*k moving on?
Get out, you vex me!

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Marcus247(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2020
You know you are on the wrong path! why continue ? why do you need advice ??
Chige777:
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.

Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church (I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.

They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we Bleep each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be fuc...king me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by stevups(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

Don't pity him,pity your life. You can't have a stable marriage
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Suky01(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2020
Godspower320:
Jehovah witness men are only good on missionary.. that's there mission on earth

Maybe u dey give her doggy wey dey enter her brain�.. ride on and Bleep off when she gets married �

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy LMAO your're mean
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Myer(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

I bet she also claims that only JW members are holy. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by manando1(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

From my point of view , even if you back off today the lady will find someone to use as her sex partner , but for your own safety just cut connection with her in some point of life we need to make solid decisions

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by amiebola(f): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2020
I will advice you stop it, karma is a bitch
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by OyinO: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2020
D!ck is so guuuuuuuuuud!
Well, OOOOOOOP, it's time to let go SINCE U WON'T MARRY HER.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by shekauvsbuhari: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

Which other man's property?? They are not married yet. It's just that I feel somehow about it. Sometimes I put myself in the guy's shoes
. Then leave her. It's not good for your life. Your conscience is already judging you but you are instead following your erection. Please guy stop it for God's sake.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Notateflonguy(m): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2020
OyinO:

Property?

Is the word property confusing to you?

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by mechanics(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2020
Hmmmm, you better, stop what you are doing before she takes in and starts regretting, it seems the lady is being forced to marry the man, I just pity her because if she continues cheating after marriage, she will invite the wrath of God upon her.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Chige777(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2020
donvoice:
I have once been in your shoes. I had a friend who is a JW lady. She's pretty, lovely, romantic, hardworking, industrious, caring and loving. She's a rare of her kind. She is a good home maker and the dream of every young and responsible man.

I love and cared for her. I wanted more than s*x. I wanted relationship and marriage but she declined. I even wanted to convert her faith but she said NO. She said I should become a JW only if I wish but shouldn't be because of her. I later found out she had a guy who is a JW too, so I backed out of relationship talk and enjoyed the f**k while it lasted.

After I got married, she still wanted us to continue. She begged for it passionately but I told her I mean the vow I shared with my wife on the altar. It pains her and thought she should have been the one I married but it's a pity it's too late.

She's my daughter's godmother and my wife's tailor but I never tell my wife what happened between us in the past.

Bro you are the only one who understands what I am passing through. This babe is everything. Her brothers don't like the other guy because of how he bypassed them and went straight to their parents. They even had to call me one day to tell me about the guy. I told them their sis had already told me about the whole drama. Now the girl is not done with school and the guy is seriously pushing this marriage thing so much that her parents gave in even against her wish. That was why she swore to keep seeing me because according to her I make her happy and she is very free and comfortable with me
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Briteiyobo1(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2020
Na so person go dey bleep your wife as you dey do to this guy so. well enjoy yourself.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by gift2xl: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

According to your read, she's engaged, I know how hard it is to say goodbye to someone you never had misunderstanding with, someone that understands you and make's you happy. Both of you are finding it difficult to say goodbye and to stick to it, yes!!.. it happens. But the bible said marriage is sacred. I enjoy this quote " ONLY GREAT KINGS, MAKES HARD DECISIONS". for the sake of God and that your Fello man. BE A KING AND MAKE THE HARD DECISIONS AND STAND BY IT. CHEERS

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.