Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? (90525 Views)

What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Is not his fault
There's a devil in disguise of so called Jehovah witness in between them

uhmmmb something he can't allow if done tol him.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by iamdapsyj(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2020
Vyzz:

Ah ah bros

Ur own Don do now...

Only 2 people in nairaland go make heaven...

Can I use this opportunity to ask why nobody like mannybbq guy?
i think its because he never sees anything wrong in all of pmb's decision. I do not hate him though.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by maasoap(m): 6:54am On Jun 19, 2020
You either quit or continue, you have power to choose between these two options. I've got no advice for you because both of you are using each other, don't pretend like you're not enjoying it.

Chige777

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by edunaragold(f): 6:55am On Jun 19, 2020
As long as that is what she wants ,and its her choice ,keep fucking her.its her choice now.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by maasoap(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2020
iamdapsyj:
i think its because he never sees anything wrong in all of pmb's decision. I do not hate him though.

Just the same way many nairalanders never see anything right or good in all of PMBs decisions. Including those who are benefiting from NSIPs

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by DigitB: 6:57am On Jun 19, 2020
How would you feel if your fiance's ex lover do that to you?

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by AKzee(m): 6:59am On Jun 19, 2020
See this one ooo. Continue having s*x with her. Trust me, the lady you will marry is having double penetration somewhere. You can't fool God. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by iamdapsyj(m): 7:02am On Jun 19, 2020
maasoap:

Just the same way many nairalanders never see anything right or good in all of PMBs decisions. Including those who are benefiting from NSIPs
its unfortunate our youths don't look at issues critically, they just follow the bandwagon.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by maasoap(m): 7:06am On Jun 19, 2020
Ningen:
Lies. You don't feel any pity for him.

You're nothing but a useless díldo that a woman is using to scratch her vagina so how can you??

I don't understand how you can comfortably be fúcking someone's fiancee. You are shameless.

Lol. I think you're being furious over nothing. So, he himself wasn't scratching his own d!ck? Dey there dey deceive yourself, he himself wasn't getting sexual satisfaction? She wasn't using her, he's getting something out of this too.
You even said Someone's Fiancee! How dumb? Whose fiancee again?

1 Like

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by oshorstan(f): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Damnnnnn Niggaaaaaaa

Where is Slawormir?

well it is shameful for you to bring such matter here. Is it a good thing for you to be shagging your ex? Rubbish human resources

Wasting your energy and seeds
mumu
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by agobentim: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777, Do you want her to leave? if you want her to leave I can help you. I am very very serious. That's my wassap number 08022210700.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by dansito: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Bad nigga
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Melissa16: 7:11am On Jun 19, 2020
SATANNIST:
this is the most useless comment i have ever read. bro, i have bleeped countless number of hoes, peoples wives and girlfriends and today i am married to the most humble girl any guy will wish for.
also, i have a bro who doesnt do shit. this guy will not even keep a girl friend because he thinks it is against the bible. today he is married to a girl that bleeps like a dog when ever he is not around. those laws u stated dont work my friend. in this life u just need to use your brain wella

Lol. Did you say humble? Don't be surprise,your so called humble wife,is/was busy fucking her ex,while with you. Calm down,as long as she was not a virgin,before you married her,that means she was once somebody hoe as well. Don't feel special. As you have bleeped hoes,she was once/or is someone hoe. Mr humble

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by frozen70(f): 7:14am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.

Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church (I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.

They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we Bleep each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be fuc...king me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him

Her heart is with you while her body is else where with the man
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by membranus: 7:17am On Jun 19, 2020
meobizy:
Join Year: 2018. Total Number Of Comments Posted: 2.
Says a monitoring agent.

Well done.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 19, 2020
Ningen:
Lies. You don't feel any pity for him.

You're nothing but a useless díldo that a woman is using to scratch her vagina so how can you??

I don't understand how you can comfortably be fúcking someone's fiancee. You are shameless.

The guy is very stupid.

A cheat that got caught and he is proud about it.

Kicking another man's wife and seeking advice.

Dead conscience.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Salmahta: 7:24am On Jun 19, 2020
She is not using you.��
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Melissa16: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:
Hello everyone. Please bear with me because this might be lengthy. I have being dating a Jehovah witness lady for about two years now.

She is such a wonderful and caring lady. The type that would make sure I am happy at all times.

Around November last year, she found out that I cheat. She even found out that I cheated that same week she came to my house. After much apologies and all, she forgave me and we continued. We kept having issues and reconciling. We finally broke up in February because they don't marry outside their church (I am not even thinking about marriage now) and someone in her church has approached her for marriage.

They are planning the wedding but she still comes to my house and we Bleep each time she comes. Today she came and her husband to be was calling her she refused taking the call. I asked her why is she doing this to the guy, she said even if she gets married tomorrow she will still be fuc...king me. Although I don't know the guy but I feel pity for him

Yes she is using you,don't feel special,do not even think you're enjoying,guy,that babe has you as her sex machine. You think she was force to marry? Or she is with you because of love? Lol keep deceiving yourself. If you live her today,she replace you sharp sharp. Be happy rather you don't end up with her,because,this is exactly what you will get. You have a girl friend,yet you let her dictate for you. You're so weak and cheap. Common send the bitch out,with very sounding Warning. "She will Bleep you even if she marry".she made her choice. Don't allow her to think she own you.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Dewisedick: 7:32am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

That is how they are. Every girl now is doing the same. When a girl tells you she do not trust herself 'what do you think? If not for the fact that one would need to have children and also help his feelings, putting a woman in a house and calling her wife would have been a serious crime.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by broswilli: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2020
She can't continue cheating for very long because she would be caught. She should know that. Jehovah's witnesses are like detectives, once the proposal is made, the man's Jehovah witness friends will become natural detectives. Everywhere she goes it will be as if she is being followed. Every Jehovah's witness eyes will be on her and immediately she enters a suspicious place the message will get to the elders and her husband to be will definitely hear of it.

It is a thing of pride to report people you suspect in JW. So you could even be reported for talking to your female cousin if you are a man seen holding hands and strolling with your female cousin. It will surprise you how the elders will get the information within a flash. JW's sending reports about each other makes being one of them the most difficult life to live especially if you were not born in that organization. The whole environment is really toxic and you an outsider coming in would be wondering how people could live like this.

If you have a bad record in one branch, the elders will write about it and send the record to the branch you will be attending in the event of relocation so many youths tend to be moving about with bad records on their heads. You could be labelled as a rebellious person just for keeping a beard and with such a record everyone starts avoiding you.

This lady doesn't want to be a JW anymore and she is looking for a way out. She may have already been caught when the phone was ringing while at your place. A JW may be standing at your door waiting for the phone to ring so that they can confirm that she was at your place. If she is found guilty of fornicating she could be disfellowshipped. If she is disfellowshipped it means even her parents will not be allowed to speak with her, she would not be allowed to speak with her blood brothers and sisters in the religion.

She knows the consequences and she is preparing herself for it. People like this are called PIMO Physically In Mentally Out, by those that have left the organization.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by alexsoftwork(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

Chase which snake?? I was with this babe before the guy came into the picture. The babe told him she was seeing someone else. He had to go straight to the girl's parents. They accepted him because he is their church member

Bro kpansh as u like ooo. But when she marry free her. All those people wey dey accuse u of bleeping someone fiancée, are acting as if they see opportunity, dem no go do.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by glingev(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2020
He's a good man, I like him

Vyzz:

Ah ah bros

Ur own Don do now...

Only 2 people in nairaland go make heaven...

Can I use this opportunity to ask why nobody like mannybbq guy?
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Ten06(m): 7:42am On Jun 19, 2020
This slowpoke will be claiming that men should worship her because she is woman.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Philinho(m): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2020
June15:
Girls cannot trusted o.. she's already into another relationship, about to wed and yet fucking another man..

Oh Lord of Nazareth, abeg give me my own personal wife wae be say she no go double date, talkless of fucking another man dick.. #Amen
The annoying part is that,she may be practicing no SEX b4 marriage with her fiancee .
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Amtrak: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2020
Continue until you jam rock!
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Benresmy(m): 8:15am On Jun 19, 2020
Everyday for the thieft one day 4 d owner!!! D dey ur case go full ur p**k go too red grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by caleb4life(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2020
Dewisedick:

That is how they are. Every girl now is doing the same. When a girl tells you she do not trust herself 'what do you think? If not for the fact that one would need to have children and also help his feelings, putting a woman in a house and calling her wife would have been a serious crime.
u have just read my mind.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by oghenecares(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2020
Macqueeny:
U better pity urself, u don't know d curse on you sleeping with another man property that he paid on her, if it some tradition and d man do thunderbolt on her and u sleep wt her it death ooo

Another man property?. They haven't married yet. Please don't be too emotional about this. What curse are you even talking about?,will that your curse fight those single ladies having affairs with married men too?.

Disclaimer, I am not into this and I can't do it.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by roselynbas(f): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2020
Stay away from pre-marital sex oga! Stay far away from it. It has ruined destinies. Read all the true-life stories on https://gbengawemimo.com/
Pre-marital sex and adultery have ruined a lot of destinies. Start today to repent o.

You cannot help yourself, read Romans 7,8 & 9 for assistance. All the terrible issues of man can be attributed to sins stated in Galatians 5:19.
Submit your sexuality to God. You may be feeling like you are on top of the world sleeping with different girls but they are simply transferring all the terrible demons they have acquired from other guys they have slept with who in turn have acquired different demons from other girls they have also slept with. Thinking about it is terrifying.

Watch Mike Todd's teaching:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnsDPAkBK7Y.

I pray you will listen and break that evil habit in your life. The thing is having pre-marital sex or committing adultery is that once you expose yourself to it, the demon that comes with it does not come alone, it comes with other demons like lies, greed, depression, low self-esteem. You feel miserable when you don't indulge in it.

I am telling you that you can stop this habit, there is no gain whatsoever in it.

A lot of Christians are also experiencing this issue, simply get filled in the Holy-Ghost and surrender all to God completely. That is when submitting your sexuality comes in. Watch that video stated above, read those scriptures, and I pray God delivers you in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by atoleybaba(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2020
broswilli:
She can't continue cheating for very long because she would be caught. She should know that. Jehovah's witnesses are like detectives, once the proposal is made, the man's Jehovah witness friends will become natural detectives. Everywhere she goes it will be as if she is being followed. Every Jehovah's witness eyes will be on her and immediately she enters a suspicious place the message will get to the elders and her husband to be will definitely hear of it.

It is a thing of pride to report people you suspect in JW. So you could even be reported for talking to your female cousin if you are a man seen holding hands and strolling with your female cousin. It will surprise you how the elders will get the information within a flash. JW's sending reports about each other makes being one of them the most difficult life to live especially if you were not born in that organization. The whole environment is really toxic and you an outsider coming in would be wondering how people could live like this.

If you have a bad record in one branch, the elders will write about it and send the record to the branch you will be attending in the event of relocation so many youths tend to be moving about with bad records on their heads. You could be labelled as a rebellious person just for keeping a beard and with such a record everyone starts avoiding you.

This lady doesn't want to be a JW anymore and she is looking for a way out. She may have already been caught when the phone was ringing while at your place. A JW may be standing at your door waiting for the phone to ring so that they can confirm that she was at your place. If she is found guilty of fornicating she could be disfellowshipped. If she is disfellowshipped it means even her parents will not be allowed to speak with her, she would not be allowed to speak with her blood brothers and sisters in the religion.

She knows the consequences and she is preparing herself for it. People like this are called PIMO Physically In Mentally Out, by those that have left the organization.
funny how you mix the truth with the lies just to make your rubbish talk sweet. It was fun to read Sha even tho it was rubbish....jw don't have life again than to Dy monitor each other abi? What u should really know is that no matter how long u commit a sin, one day God will reveal u out to the organization. It doesn't necessarily have to be another member that will catch you, someone might know someone that knows this guy that is shagging her and spill the beans to a member. And if that member loves her, he will tell her to report herself.if she is truly remorseful about what she did, she will report herself if not she will keep mute and either continue her wayward lifestyle or stop. If she doesn't report, then d person that knows about this will report her alongside evidence ooo. Every other thing you wrote are wrong....and if you move to other congratulation, the elder in the Cong will write a report about you on if u are doing well or not. If you have been spoken to before about a bad way of life or a bad relationship with an opposite sex or maybe you were once accused of molesting a child, it is only logical to give the elders in that other Cong that info so has to know how to monitor the person and protect every member of that Cong. But that doesn't change how they will relate will such person, infact they will find ways to keep encouraging him to leave such reckless life and keep doing things from the Bible....and his records are in secret and not leaked to members of the Cong. It is the work of the elders to make sure things that will make such person stumble isn't in his way....for example if he is an alcoholic, they try not to entertain him with beer when he visit them in their personal house or in AA gathering and stuff like that...I have given many info than I should....just trying to tell u. That all what you wrote there are misleading.....I won't say more on how the organization operate. The one I have told u is enough
Re: Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? by Maobichek: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2020
Chige777:

� funny. Do you know how many times I have told her to go? To the extent I had to tell my girlfriend to answer her call one day she called. She just told my girlfriend to tell me that she knew I was there. That she would call back later. Aftermath of that call with my girlfriend is story for another day
. it will take self discipline to do away with such a woman, sex is more spiritual than we know and think; two of you have something in common spiritually so it will be difficult to let go but try and put yourself in the shoes of the guy who wants to marry her. What you are doing with her is not good cos you personally won't tolerate that from your girl let alone wife-to-be. Most times ppl say: all women are the same but the truth is that all women are different but please develop the courage and self discipline to do the right thing, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.