Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) (30662 Views)

Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
joviegghead:
As I was reading your story, I was just laughing. But when I saw the girl's pictures. Omo, I weak completely .
Op even said he cried the next day. Lol

You were raped? But were aroused before anything started.
Wetin I no go see for nairaland grin

Even told the girl he didn't have a condom grin grin grin

Lordshiva come and see this funny thread.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by chocboi78(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
The girl is without weapon nor did she drugged him, funny enough you will see this same guy defending himself against a female thief and can beat her to the point of death but, claiming he can't defend his body.
Should a regular guy attempt stealing a cell phone from him, do you expect him to say : sir, no don't take it oo, I am not giving consent, please oo.
Watch how he defend a phone with his life. SMH.
please stop.. Just stop.... Ure not making sense..please i beg u
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by sunshineV(f): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
just like at that stupid Stephen justifying rape because a man is the victim

stupid pussy ass Nigga

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by shilenji(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Shanklee:
2fvcking rounds
If I talk now...............

U cannor run away after the first round abi
D tin sweet am
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by chocboi78(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Male rape exists..however he said " he doesnt have condom" which means if he had, he would have gone down on her willingly..
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by chocboi78(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
abiolamitodun:
Wait oo...How will u get raped when u don't have erection...Once u have erection then that means ur mind is telling u ur ready in the mood..Does a lady get wet when she's not in the mood....
are u for real?? Do u know what causes erection
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
chocboi78:
please stop.. Just stop.... Ure not making sense..please i beg u
Just pass, it is not that difficult.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by VULCAN(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
What happened to Joseph when he fought off Potiphars wife. She got him imprisoned. Do you know how many men are in prison or dead now because they refused sex?

Stephenmoka4:
In most cases if it's a female victim, the chances of winning a physical fight against the pervert is low, most cry and submit. If it's a guy (victim) in a one on one situation, a punch in the woman's belly or throat will knock her out temporarily. The way guys act to gay rape Vs different gender rape are different, the guy is likely to fight the male (gay) compared to the otherwise.
Guys be claiming false rape when they can get out of the situation, some guy won't fight a girl raping them but, will battle an armed man trying to steal from them.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by AmazingELixir: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin grin grin

Op you dey madt.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by sharpwriter(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
lefulefu:
she has a nice azz so i dont underrstand why u crying of getting raped by such girl as dis

When STD hold you, you go understand reason for the cry grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by chocboi78(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Just pass, it is not that difficult.
u didn't exactly "pass" when u saw the original post so......
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
VULCAN:
What happened to Joseph when he fought off Potiphars wife. She got him imprisoned. Do you know how many men are in prison or dead now because they refused sex?

I got away with it in similar situation and I know some of my guys who didn't go to prison for refusing.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
chocboi78:
u didn't exactly "pass" when u saw the original post so......
He literally asked for us to share, many did.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by oliviacute(f): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Na wa ooooo
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by chocboi78(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
He literally asked for us to share, many did.
liar
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
chocboi78:
liar
Yeah, he put his cards on the table and we lay ours too.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by chocboi78(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Yeah, he put his cards on the table and we lay ours too.
TBH, u sound dumb..no need wasting time on you
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
chocboi78:
TBH, u sound dumb..no need wasting time on you
Dumb people communicate with each other and get abusive and insultive overtime.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by VULCAN(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
I'm happy you escaped her clutches. So are you now implying that everybody who does what you do in life will get the same result that you got?

Stephenmoka4:
I got away with it in similar situation and I know some of my guys who didn't go to prison for refusing.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by chocboi78(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Dumb people communicate with each other and get abusive and insultive overtime.
ur post made no sense, and u were called out by more than one person, so stop playing the "scholar" card and have sense

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
VULCAN:
I'm happy you escaped her clutches. So are you now implying that everybody who does what you do in life will get the same result that you got?

Not exactly but, I'll admit I did press the situation more on one direction. However, a girl can even reverse it and say its the guy that wants to rape her.
I did like your point of view smiley
I think it's all me, I keep my guard up all the time.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by AkuOlisa: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Stephenmoka4:
Don't fear she won't die, they are way to stun someone without killing them. I used those examples to show how furious a victim could react, a guy can easily do that to a guy victim, well for female you can just shove her away unless she is with a lethal weapon.

And what if she drugged him ?
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

And what if she drugged him ?
Exactly, I did made mention of that one of the previous post, also even getting him drunk too counts. What I meant is one on one average people, the guy has better chances of resisting or getting away.
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by AkuOlisa: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
rosy1992:

Yes, he just wants to ridicule her online.

Biological a healthy man is supposed to have an early morning erection that is not sex related.
Now if a woman decide to take advantage of that and rape the man people like you will still discredit the man's claim simply because he had an erection.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by jasonex4(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
rosy1992:

His write-up indicates that he had a mutual sex with her not rape.

Rape is not something to be proud of, he practically enjoyed it.

So if a girl is raped and her body happened to respond to it, it's no more rape bah??

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by AkuOlisa: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Stephenmoka4:
The girl is without weapon nor did she drugged him, funny enough you will see this same guy defending himself against a female thief and can beat her to the point of death but, claiming he can't defend his body.
Should a regular guy attempt stealing a cell phone from him, do you expect him to say : sir, no don't take it oo, I am not giving consent, please oo.
Watch how he defend a phone with his life. SMH.

As it occur to you that in the process of defending himself, the woman can turn the table and claim the man tried to rape her. She resisted and he attacked her and I am sure people like you will believe her more than the man. Even when the man is the actual victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by ITbomb(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
An erected dick is enough consent

Case closed

(that's why male rape are not reported)
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by AkuOlisa: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Stephenmoka4:
Exactly, I did made mention of that one of the previous post, also even getting him drunk too counts. What I meant is one on one average people, the guy has better chances of resisting or getting away.

No he has no chance.

I was once in a situation were I MUST sleep And sexually satisfy a girl or she label me a rapist with her friends as witness.

Please tell me how was i supposed to handle that situation without it bouncing back on me.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Norman4real(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
rosy1992:
I don't believe this.
or as you Nigerians say... "Adonbilivit"
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

As it occur to you that in the process of defending himself, the woman can turn the table and claim the man tried to rape her. She resisted and he attacked her and I am sure people like you will believe her more than the man. Even when the man is the actual victim.
If you suspect she will raise false alarm, you can bribe her or give false promises or excuses, she is likely to resist the last two and might consider option one. Someone lied of an STD to prevent this (victim didn't make it looks like she was rejecting instead, accepting that she is feeling hot but, hasn't lay around since she is still seeing the doctor for treatment I think she showed him false discharges coming out of her, even made a promise that will come see him some other time). Everybody can't be like that, in some "can't rescue yourself situation " one may give in. Sad sad
Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by AkuOlisa: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
rosy1992:

How can that lady overpower him? , to the extent that he had an erection.

So are you saying if a woman gets wet while being rapped that she enjoyed it therefore it's no longer rape ?

What happened to No being No or does it only apply to women ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) by AkuOlisa: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Stephenmoka4:
If you suspect she will raise false alarm, you can bribe her or give false promises or excuses, she is likely to resist the last two and might consider option one. Someone lied of an STD to prevent this (victim didn't make it looks like she was rejecting instead, accepting that she is feeling hot but, hasn't lay around since she is still seeing the doctor for treatment I think she showed him false discharges coming out of her, even made a promise that will come see him some other time). Everybody can't be like that, in some "can't rescue yourself situation " one may give in. Sad sad

Oga not everyone can succeed in deceiving their attackers.

All am saying is there are more rapped Male victims out there than we think and because people are quick to discredit that a man can be rapped has made it almost impossible for them to speak up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

For Ladies – 7 Signs He Is Shy, But In Love With You. / Shocking !!!: I Enjoyed Sex With My Brother Today.. / Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.