Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl (63611 Views)

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by paulolee(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
cray91:
very right! the working class ones, them billings too dey high! but the broke ones can still be lured with small change haha
yea..dts wr they are useful ma gee
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Silentgroper(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OH well, I no kill person. My broke state affect u in any way? No. So nigga fvck off.

Person wey scam old people of their hard earned money go still come chook mouth dey yarn broke shi when they stealing people's sweat. Oshi
lol. Why you switch enter pidgin na. See as she para 4 me.
lol.. Who you dey steal pesin sweat. Like xay you go mind if one guyman dey spend that kind money on you 4 where you broke reach.
baby girl i neva taste the sweet cunt na.
dont tell me to 4uck off nw.

dont you want me to pay your bills again.

kikiki. Oniranu

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by johnjerome(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Silentgroper:
lol. Why you switch enter pidgin na. See as she para 4 me.
lol.. Who you dey steal pesin sweat. Like xay you go mind if one guyman dey spend that kind money on you 4 where you broke reach.
baby girl i neva taste the sweet cunt na.
dont tell me to 4uck off nw.

dont you want me to pay your bills again.

kikiki. Oniranu

please help a broda out
access
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nicodemus65: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=Neroiam post=90948949][/quote]

Help ur boy boss
Zenith Bank
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I've told you to fling that "Sir" from your moniker. You lack common sense, I don't know if I should blame you or ur lack of home training for this senseless comment you posted. Anumpama, ezi ofiaaaa
Lol why will she use single mother as an excuse to get money from guys . Was the guy around when she gave her pussy to incompetent men? Some ladies are not even ashamed of themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by masterflowx(m): 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Vyzz:
I know a particular onyi moniker that wouldn't like this thread

Very soon you will hear that yahoo boys have used her or her pant for jazzz.

Cc
Onyi22
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by seanwilliam(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
luminouz:

Of all the comments here, yours stood out and struck a chord in me.

Nice thinking bro. I agree with you. Independence with self respect and humility from both genders is key.
egbon wa omama to'jo meta oo
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Abikeade11(f): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
My opinion though, dating a broke girl is not the issue, the issue is, what are you doing to help her been independent. There was a thread last week, where people were saying, chioma make it today only because she's dating davido..you Mr rich guy, if I may ask, have you tried helping her get something to do and she said no simply because she purposely want to depend on you? Some people need help to make it in life, we are not equal. That's why after six month of ur marriage, you start having issues simply because what entice you is her been independent and not love. Help a broke girl to be financial capable if you can and she will forever be grateful to you. Stop giving them peanut but let them succeed through ur help.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by itzdave1: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If only men won't get bothered by the fact that independent women can earn more than do sometimes, and also accept that such a woman won't be as domesticated as they always picture women to be, then dating independent ladies should be the goal of every man.

NB: Men love women who are dependent on them.

This is my problem with you women, always thinking you know all about men and what they want and how they think. Stop assuming you know men you only know those around you. WE ARE NOT THE SAME!

To prove we are not the same, the last time I dated a lady who asks for airtime was when I was 17. And it didn't even last. Now I'm dating the daughter of a Nigerian senator. Stop thinking you know men coz you don't. We don't like dependent women we like independent women coz we are for equality just as every other person.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by omoharry(f): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
dominique:
Let's continue bashing broke girls and pretend there's no increasing number of broke guys looking for working class or well-to-do ladies to latch and leech on. Their own is even worse. Broke girls want to eat and buy stuff with your money while those ones won't rest until you're completely drained and in debt. How many broke girls will want you to convert your property to theirs? Broke leeching men are deadlier than broke leeching girls. I will teach my children to avoid both when they're of age.
Thank you my sister.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by seanwilliam(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sirvingeo:

Then take care of him or better still ask his father to do that . My point is you should not use single mother to extort money from men. The op was not their when you were giving your pussy to incompetent men so man up and take care of your responsibility .
chai! you are not different from Donald Trump..so brutal and emotionless..so concise and focus..

Tbh, u spilled the truth , but be ready for bazooka from every angle
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
you are still a toddler and I pray life doesn’t educate you the hard way. Say you get an accident with that your nice car and suddenly become paralyzed u will come back to edit ur stupidity
All this comments just to encourage your begging mentality. Baba you have a big problem but you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by johnjerome(m): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
itzdave1:

This is my problem with you women, always thinking you know all about men and what they want and how they think. Stop assuming you know men you only know those around you. WE ARE NOT THE SAME!

To prove we are not the same, the last time I dated a lady who asks for airtime was when I was 17. And it didn't even last. Now I'm dating the daughter of a Nigerian senator. Stop thinking you know men coz you don't. We don't like dependent women we like independent women coz we are for equality just as every other person.

I de hail ooh
abeg which senator be that
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Gen2sleeky(m): 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I met her in Dubai at Jumeirah beach, thank God I went there that day.
Bro, things tight for here. abeg help ur guy with any amount. i go appreciate. UBA 2133997314
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by JYKZ: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
well, it depends on ur own definition of being broke
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by spiceadole: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Apination:

Love your neighbor as you love yourself, making stupid decisions is not love and alot of guys are just in that league. My present gf don dey complain just after one month because I told her, no spending. The truth is, you can never satisfy a woman undecided

That's good.
No spending
No sexing

Perfect relationship.

Let her go and work ..
And close her legs very tight.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by BIDOO(m): 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=Neroiam post=90948623][/quote]
Pls can I be favor as well? 3060037742 Abiodun Aanu. May God bless you as you continue to touch lives.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Sixfeetbelle: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
itzdave1:

Okay.

Are you feeling better now that you've let out all that pent-up anger?
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Whytval: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Trust me some working class could be very very annoying

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by seanwilliam(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Abikeade11:
My opinion though, dating a broke girl is not the issue, the issue is, what are you doing to help her been independent. There was a thread last week, where people were saying, chioma make it today only because she's dating davido..you Mr rich guy, if I may ask, have you tried helping her get something to do and she said no simply because she purposely want to depend on you? Some people need help to make it in life, we are not equal. That's why after six month of ur marriage, you start having issues simply because what entice you is her been independent and not love. Help a broke girl to be financial capable if you can and she will forever be grateful to you. Stop giving them peanut but let them succeed through ur help.
this is what we still talking about.. entitlement mentality ..what's wrong in her hustling before she enters relationship??

Sheybi u people dey advocate for equality? No be the same hands, head, brain, legs she get?? Make she hustle by herself.. relationship should not be poverty alleviation program

Redpill 101

Help a nigga and he would remember you forever
Help a woman and she keeps coming back for more

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Carchoice:
Dating an independent lady;
When you call her in the evening she tells about her day activities, you both gets to share ideas, solutions to problems, discuss productive ideas(note: there’s no morning call because she doesn’t have the time)

Dating a dependent lady;
She calls you in the morning grin, and starts telling you how she’s not eaten, needs money for hair, her data is not always enough, she’s always in need, endless need, when you have 20k in your account, 16k goes to her one way or the other just to prove your level responsibility grin
You are always worried because you can’t satisfy her enough. When her phone rings it’s no other than toasters. No one calls her for anything serious except “come and visit me”

I been there bro, it’s not a nice experience. Currently I role with women that calls me to share business ideas and needs my intellectual inputs.

If you are in love with a woman and you haven’t done anything for yourself yet, and you don’t know how far journey you still have and you are a NIGERIAN, sorry bro.

lmao
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Apination(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
spiceadole:

That's good.
No spending
No sexing

Perfect relationship.

Let her go and work ..
And close her legs very tight.
Yea, ashawo na 5 hundred, very cheap. Nobody fit use sex take blackmail me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by omoharry(f): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
itzdave1:

You seem like a gold digger to me.So stop bashing women .So many men are gold diggers but will hide under the umbrella of love to leave off thier girl friends .Pls girls watch out for opportunist .They are every where .

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Gen2sleeky(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I met her in Dubai at Jumeirah beach, thank God I went there that day.
Bro, abeg box me with any amount. things too tight for here. abeg! UBA
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
chai! you are not different from Donald Trump..so brutal and emotionless..so concise and focus..

Tbh, u spilled the truth , but be ready for bazooka from every angle
How can a lady be using his single mother as an excuse to beg online. What is the difference between her and those beggars on the street using their children to beg for alms. Let her carry her cross.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Guy you dey thread wey dem dey bash broke people and you still get mind to drop account number? U strong
Your comment got me laughing hard
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by seanwilliam(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sirvingeo:

How can a lady be using his single mother as an excuse to beg online. What is the difference between her and those beggars on the street using their children to beg for alms. Let her carry her cross.
see brotherly, na before I dey move and act with emotions...now I deal with reality..

Most times we are the cause of our misfortunes

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by mztubsy(f): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
There's a bias narrative we have of girls. I'm a first hand victim of man that leeches of every single thing you've. He works also, but will never do anything for himself. He does it on purpose just to make you do it for him because he knows you are "giver". I think it's extremely tiring. That you give and give and you get nothing in return. How will a man shift every responsibilty to the woman. That's the height of irrepsonsibilty. It's so exhausting, you spend and spend and have nothing left for yourself, all because you are a natural giver and can't wait to see people

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by bro4u: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Escabado:

I pray everyday and night never to marry a Nigerian woman. because I have checked from A to Z nothing Good Will come out of Nigerian girls apart from paying there Bill and expenses. May God help us .
You've got some brain problems
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by oshorstan(f): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
I have not regretted dating My Woman.
She is from Edo state (Bini Babe)
She doesn't give me stress.

Do not pretend to be rich when you're a broke ass nigga. Show her your salary slip. But when you notice she's a leech, abeg run 4-40

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.