Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? (16879 Views)

Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? / Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) / Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2020
Preetti:

Don't say anything, give her hint,make her catch them without saying anything in verbal words, write it sumhow drop in her bag wen she's not going to suspect.Do somthing!
So by keeping shut,you are saving her home,really��
she's the arrogant type because of that I stay far from her but tho I don't live close to them anymore to avoid saving another secret. I can't betray my brother and since she didn't notice matter close and funny enough my brother is an active nairalander
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2020
luminouz:

Lol,the matter pepper you abi?

I don't think they still do it sha,sounded like a one time stuff
yea you're right but it's not once but twice
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by luminouz(m): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
em527:
yea you're right but it's not once but twice

That your brother sef like trouble. Naso the bestie pussy sweet reach? grin grin grin

Oya gimme her number,lemme epp your brother's marriage. grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
luminouz:

That your brother sef like trouble. Naso the bestie pussy sweet reach? grin grin grin

you like pvssycheesy.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
guys, keep the comment going. no stopping us. let this thread be fun. I know you all are phucking your girlfriend's friend.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by StephenBB(m): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
delectablegyal:
guys, keep the comment going. no stopping us. let this thread be fun. I know you all are phucking your girlfriend's friend.
Including you
It's either you're a guy phucking your girlfriend's friend
Or
You're a girl phucking your boyfriend's friend
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by jimmyolasun: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
paulolee:
yupi enjoyed her better than bea...her friend na mad rider, seems na she act tomb rider..

so u are a tomb

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by jimmyolasun: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=90884705][/quote]
get all the full gist from here and wanksalong
https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/3550
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by luminouz(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
delectablegyal:

you like pvssycheesy.

You this girl that likes asking for other people's sexperiences don find me reach here abi?

On the matter, I was just teasing the guy. grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by luminouz(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
delectablegyal:
There is no way you're a girl biko...

Girls don't behave like this abeg grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
luminouz:

You this girl that likes asking for other people's sexperiences don find me reach here abi?

On the matter, I was just teasing the guy. grin

don't you like pvssy?smiley. you do.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by StephenBB(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
luminouz:

There is no way you're a girl biko...

Girls don't behave like this abeg grin
Na guy from up to down
No NL girl fit talk about sex everytime like this
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by luminouz(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
delectablegyal:

don't you like pvssy?smiley. you do.

Lemme...witch
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by luminouz(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
StephenBB:

Na guy from up to down
No NL girl fit talk about sex everytime like this

I swear down
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
keep your comments going. don't be distracted.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
you had sex with any of your girlfriend's friend? let us know.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
luminouz:

hahaha. .yea right
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Preetti(f): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2020
luminouz:

Lol,the matter pepper you abi?

I don't think they still do it sha,sounded like a one time stuff
Pained me Gan ,fiends can go to extremes to get what they want, the lady in question isn't safe
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Preetti(f): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2020
em527:
she's the arrogant type because of that I stay far from her but tho I don't live close to them anymore to avoid saving another secret. I can't betray my brother and since she didn't notice matter close and funny enough my brother is an active nairalander
Nawa ooo, that kind of friend can poison her to get her husband,hope you're aware? so save a life today. .there are subtle anonymous hints you could give her to be wary of the vile being she calls a friend.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by HomerTimpson: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2020
Preetti:
Nawa ooo, that kind of friend can poison her to get her husband,hope you're aware? so save a life today. .there are subtle anonymous hints you could give her to be wary of the vile being she calls a friend.
anonymous hints ?And its even coming from a lady for that matter
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by luminouz(m): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2020
Preetti:
Pained me Gan ,fiends can go to extremes to get what they want, the lady in question isn't safe

True that...a bestie who could do such is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Dfynboi: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Finnese001:

lol, okay

the thing is that I met my girlfriend (now ex) in 2016 and we started dating, she is very beautiful and well shaped. but her Mom is a widow and still very young and hot. my girlfriend was her first child and she birthed her (my ex girlfriend) out of wedlock. I'm fully aware that my girlfriend's mom is liking me but when everything started to happen was when my girlfriend traveled to another state for work.

How Did it happen?

even as my girl traveled, I still visit her mom and her younger ones. So on this particular day, the mum called me to come over to help her fixed something in the house and I said okay, on getting there she was alone in the house and this woman literally seduced me into having sex with her which I did. I also forgot to tell you that sometimes though I used to crush on her because she got the perfect body and she is still in her late thirties or early forties (my guess though)
u don't wish to bleep her for d second time
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Dfynboi: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=90885614][/quote]see my mentor.baba hw u do am,cus me i dy plan dt mission(to bleep 4sisters)as i dy type so,give me detail.hellllp ur boi,must accomplish ds mission
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Preetti(f): 10:58am On Jun 22, 2020
HomerTimpson:
anonymous hints ?And its even coming from a lady for that matter
huh?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Dfynboi: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2020
suxkill:
Me wey don phuck sisters.

Pussy no be anything for Plateau state.
hw e take happen,i have dt mission in mind,jst don't knw hw to go abt it to accomplish d mission
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Preetti:
my dear I no fit o and beside I don't think my brother still go after her again. all this happened 2018
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Zendinho(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=Dfynboi post=90941277]see my mentor.baba hw u do am,cus me i dy plan dt mission(to bleep 4sisters)as i dy type so,give me detail.hellllp ur boi,must accomplish ds missio......

Hahaha.......
What made it easier for me was that were neighbours in an estate......
Infact over time their family members and mine were very close. We were family friends from their father to the house maid. So you can see everything was just playing to my advantage and I took nothing for granted.

Infact there was a period I bleeped two of the sisters in the same day.
It was like a home an away rendezvous.

Their father was very rich. So i convince him to buy a key board to the son who was my mate that I will teach him for free.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by StephenBB(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=90949136][/quote]
Badt guy....you too much
See as you just cover everybody eyes with your mother Theresa life grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Zendinho(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=StephenBB post=90949660]
Badt guy....you too much
See as you just cover everybody eyes with your mother Theresa life

Bro it's just once in a lifetime opportunity.

After the four sisters, the closet was two cousins....bt this one almost hook me for throat. Sha I jump am pass.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by HomerTimpson: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Preetti:
huh?
put your self in the wife's position and someone is hinting you anonymously on stuffs like this LOL
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Dfynboi: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=90949136][/quote]hmm i grab,in my own case they re family frnd,infact they re always in our aoz,bt i jst don't knw how to initiate d whole stuff(im d shy type)
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Zendinho(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=Dfynboi post=90974477]hmm i grab,in my own case they re family frnd,infact they re always in our aoz,bt i jst don't knw how to initiate d whole stuff(im d shy type)

Start with the one you're very free with.....
Once you start make sure you hit it first before you're next rendezvous.

If there are within ur age bracket....
Get them little gift from you can see who will be easier to hit first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women: Can you believe these are men? / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties / Why Is Red The Color Of Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.