Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? (16902 Views)

Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? / Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) / Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by HomerTimpson: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
paulolee:
yup..she asked for it and i blamed bea bk den for wat happened...said bea told her dt i do last long n very good in making gals get orgasm....felt strange wen i heard it from her on watsap dt evening because my bea isnt suppose to share bedroom details with her friend, i invited her to come verify bea claims...she came n left impressed bt ended up losing bea and her friend sticked for some time because i enjoyed her better than bea...her friend na mad rider, seems na she act tomb rider..
HMMM
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by HomerTimpson: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
doggedfighter:
All the youths think is sex or fukk .
MEET ME
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Meteng: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Not a big deal. Done it severally, with different ones

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by HomerTimpson: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
delectablegyal:
keep your confessions comingsmiley.
until it happens to you- LADY GAGA

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Raeheemwayne: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
delectablegyal:

very good.
I thought so too.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by HomerTimpson: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Yes.
I don't know what my gf have been telling her friend about me, or what she thought she saw in me that interested her.
All I can remember is that we became unnecessarily close to an extent, she first sto hang out with, from being funny to caring and those mind games. me sef I knew all along that she wanted the diicck but I was just bidding time. well long story cut short I wanted the Cookie too so we basically banged ourselves to stupor at every given opportunity. well when my gf found out I couldn't face her because of guilt so we had to breakup. I'm still FWB with her friend up till date.

Mimi anywhere you are please forgive me, I know you tried but konji issa bastard.
NO dude! Konji has been there since almost before birth,having uncontrolable desire for more sex other than ur gf is something every guy can relate too even the now saints among men..but don't ever blame it on the konji cos ur girl is always urs till u ate d forbidden cookie

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by HomerTimpson: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Coldie:
Yes... Uni things
AND unfortunately people like you still blame ADAM for eating d apple grin
Coldie:
Yes... Uni things
AND unfortunately people like you still blame ADAM for eating d apple
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by gbami(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Finnese001:
I have slept with my girlfriend mum

jokes apart
God will not forgive you if you don't tell us how it happened...You Motherfvcker....You are the VIP

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by gbami(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Vickho6:
I had better advice u guys to transform this stuff to sexual transmutation....

Cos of what good with it be if u Fu** ya gf friend....

Sit ya ass down and brainstorm how we gonna make more money..
Go to finance sections...Here is Romance Section, What are you doing here?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Coldie(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
HomerTimpson:
AND unfortunately people like you still blame ADAM for eating d apple grin AND unfortunately people like you still blame ADAM for eating d apple
As at the time it happened be and her friend were no longer dating
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by vivalavida(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
I have actually repented oo.
I use to have a long list of fuckery I intended to do in this life.
I have done this twice
Done married woman
Done single mother
Done sugar mummy abi aunty. She senior me ten years
I tried twins. I succeeded with one. Didnt get her second.
I have done almost all the tribes in southern nigeria. Igbo,yoruba,calabar,akwaibom,urhobo, isoko,ijaw, bini ishan
In the north I have succeeded with benue. E remain pure hausa babe. But I don repent

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
vivalavida:
I have actually repented oo.
I use to have a long list of fuckery I intended to do in this life.
I have done this twice
I tried twins. I succeeded with one. Didnt get her second.
I have done almost all the tribes in southern nigeria. Igbo,yoruba,calabar,akwaibom,urhobo, isoko,ijaw
In the north I have succeeded with benue. E remain pure hausa babe. But I don repent

hausa babes are delicioussmiley. try it. why did you repent?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by fattprince(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
paulolee:
yup..she asked for it and i blamed bea bk den for wat happened...said bea told her dt i do last long n very good in making gals get orgasm....felt strange wen i heard it from her on watsap dt evening because my bea isnt suppose to share bedroom details with her friend, i invited her to come verify bea claims...she came n left impressed bt ended up losing bea and her friend sticked for some time because i enjoyed her better than bea...her friend na mad rider, seems na she act tomb rider..
It's raider. Tomb raider. Lara croft

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by HomerTimpson: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Coldie:

As at the time it happened be and her friend were no longer dating
am sure you didn't have in mind to date her friend for marriage purposes right?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Babaibejii: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
See question this age and time with crazy girls everywhere......you dont even have to hide to do it. Just tell your girl you like to have a 3some with her and her bestie and see your wish come thru next weekend life.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
fattprince:

we have heard. share your story.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Babaibejii:
See question this age and time with crazy girls everywhere......you dont even have to hide to do it. Just tell your girl you like to have a 3some with her and her bestie and see your wish come thru next weekend life.

every lady has a w.h.o.r.e tendency. you all can try it with your girlfriends.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by fattprince(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
delectablegyal:

we have heard. share your story.
I would have if I had. But unfortunately or fortunately for me. I've only bleeped a girl who doesn't even have a friend my all life.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by vivalavida(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
delectablegyal:

hausa babes are delicioussmiley. try it. why did you repent?

Man gats dey responsible

One man one babe till man marry

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Buchyke8(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yes,ive done that before tho we broke up cos both families didnt accept for us to be husband and wife....her friend came to my town for an interview so she called her to take permission so she allowed her to spend the night in my house in Yenegoa,thats how aunty seduced me and get ferked all through the night

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by fr3do(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
doggedfighter:
All the youths think is sex or fukk .

We are 'the youth', there's no such thing as youths
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by DEIFIED(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
delectablegyal:
guys, share your experience.
it's on my bucket list.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by paulolee(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
fattprince:
lolz...na wah o..

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by paulolee(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
HornyTave:

Bae not Bea
lolz..wu b dis wan na...tanks shaa.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Coldie(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
HomerTimpson:
am sure you didn't have in mind to date her friend for marriage purposes right?
I did... Her friend was a thief, she lied that I got her pregnant and was demanding 50k, let's go for a test result no. Where in this world do u need 50k for a one week preg.

I found out it was all lies, but I gave her half at least let tomorrow let anybody not carry akpor for me.

The last time I dated for marriage was my first love. When I was 16 since then till now I no sure say I don love anybody. Na just strictly banging

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Chikpat(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Finnese001:
I have slept with my girlfriend mum

jokes apart

How ? Explain
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Xmen149(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
delectablegyal:
guys, share your experience.

you nodey ever get experience to share
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Buchyke8:
Yes,ive done that before tho we broke up cos both families didnt accept for us to be husband and wife....her friend came to my town for an interview so she called her to take permission so she allowed her to spend the night in my house in Yenegoa,thats how aunty seduced me and get ferked all through the night

phuckerman. you can not even be trustedsmiley.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
DEIFIED:
it's on my bucket list.

what else is?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by DEIFIED(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
delectablegyal:

what else is?
alot you don't wanna know.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
vivalavida:

Man gats dey responsible
One man one babe till man marry

that is not good enough.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
DEIFIED:
alot you don't wanna know.

I want to know. tell me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? / All Nairalander Needed Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.