Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? (16882 Views)

Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? / Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) / Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by Dfynboi: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=90976182][/quote]thanks man
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by dave4rella(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin

Moder fuckers
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by delectablegyal(f): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
keep the comments going.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by ReorxTohGan(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
tobby20:
Ode na tomb raider
he should have just sed ghost rider grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by tobby20: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
ReorxTohGan:
he should have just sed ghost rider grin
Lol u helped him to improvise abi
Bahd guy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by FruitCakes(f): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
em527:
maid of honor for that.matters and not just friend but also family friend and also went to the same higher institution and the same department. .lolzz women, too many secret. some time I go insane with those secret that has been kept with me..I need somewhere or someone to pour it out. I don tire, e no easy to keep people secret. .that why am sacred of getting married talks less to go into any relationship because everything doesn't look real to me. SCAM
Let it out and let the devil be ashamed
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? by dumininu01(m): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2020
My babe for schl get one fine friend like dat... Ah just lock up the package... My eye dey d girl package but my babe no gimme breathing space sef grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties / Why Is Red The Color Of Valentine? / My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.