Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,954 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

I Don't Want To Lose My Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Lose My Wife (7159 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by AfroKnight: 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ariza:
I will never understand why people cheat. May I never experience such either.

Op sorry ooo. Op talk to your woman, no one should be made a fool. Let her know you know and whatever you do next, is your decision. I can't condole cheats, I can't advise anyone to.

I suspect you wouldn’t have been this nice if the cheat were a man. We would have seen essays on how Abraham cheated on Sarah and how the world should perhaps sentence all men (potential cheats) to prison with hard labour.

grin

Okay.

It’s refreshing that you don’t console cheats. It’s also a good thing you haven’t experienced the pain that comes with being cheated on. It’s worse when you see it coming like the OP, and your partner still thinks she can play on your intelligence.

The OP needs to believe his own eyes. His suspicions are correct. She is cheating.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by godwinjessica: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
5 mistakes small YouTuber makes|make these changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klomTnelE-Y
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Bigdanns(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dude I respect ur point, though it holds no guarantee of it being true at all.

I don't knw if u r married? And if u r married how long has ur marriage lasted bruh?

Hv u bore kids? How many do u got?

Pls u should not make such ulterance about a man who is desperately in need of answers.

You ain't negligent of the fact that ladies hardly get certisfied of what they are.

If u r blaming that dude of not being good in bed nd other shit I don't wanna mention, do u think marriage ends in bed
I want u to be aware of these 3 things read them carefully in between lines.
(i) People get tire of people (for no genuine reasons)
(ii) An uncontempted person
...........CAN'T
(iii) Be certisfied therefr He/she will always look for, be it whatsoever at all.

The fact is ppl are not ready to make genuine decisions that they can be held responsible of or keep to bruh.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Mcslize: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
izibili44:
Do not be afraid to lose her. By next month me I m coming to Nigeria to throw the baster in my house out. A cheat of wife can kill. I can't kill myself. I m kicking her out.

Bro what happened?
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Bigdanns(m): 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bruh I am not here to advice u bt, u can relate what I am about to drop

Call ur woman to the pallow, bedroom u knw were best is secured

The time for talk really matters, Fr me 12pm is not negotiable

Make sure u don't go blaming her for anything yet, be a good listener

Make her understand ur grief nd pains, then wen u guys have come to a logical conclusion

Make her to understand something if thr is nothing hidden in her phone then u must see what she has been hiding.

Definitely she is gone resist if she does, be quiet sleep it off,
Bt make sure u visit her parent and tell them it's an impromptu visit but u ve an unhealthy matter that has to be solved rightly
They should invivite your woman to the gathering, when she comes all phones received by the Oga of the house.
REMEMBER U R ONLY LUKING FR THE TRUTH

If this way is still proven abortive then.
It has to be with the confine of the meeting else she can erase all implicative maessages
She will have to decide btween her phone or U
Else she has to relocate.

Fvck marriage I and my sis ve been raised by my dad since I was 2, so u can also do it if a woman wanna kill u bfr ur time bruh.

***I am highly sorry fr ur wife's atrocious attitude****
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Nyamve1: 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
iLegendd:
Sorry — wipe your tears.

I get upset when I see posts like this. Too many weak men getting married when they aren't ready or when they don't know much about the opposite gender.

Before a man should get married, he MUST know and master 3 things, else suffer.

1. How to handle women skill
2. How to make money skill
3. How to manage money skill

Unfortunately, 90% of Nigerian men focus on

1. How to go to school and get at least 2.1
2. How to get a job
3. How to get married early to a bleached up slay queen
4. How to have lots of children

At the end of the day, when their wives start misbehaving, they run to Nairaland and start crying.

Let me tell you the truth: Your woman is sleeping with John and he is great in bed. Unfortunately, your woman hasn't even told him she is married.

My brother, a woman that has been f*cked can't be unf*cked.

Note: Women don't hide password from real men — they only do it to either weak men or men they don't really love, fallen out of love with (but still pretend to love).

No woman hides password from me. The moment I request for it, they submit instantly. A woman will respond to you and be submissive based on your level of leadership and control without being controlling.

My dear, there is no mature advice on Nairaland. Maturity is when you understand women before you get married and not when you get married and start looking for a way to understand your wife. I hate when men do this. It pisses me off.

I have the solution to your problem, but let me just watch you burn.

You sound so, I'll like to discuss with u, it seems u can help
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by izibili44: 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mcslize:

Bro what happened?
selling all what I have left behind before traveling. Yet I still send money to her.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by butterfly777(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
izibili44:
Do not be afraid to lose her. By next month me I m coming to Nigeria to throw the baster in my house out. A cheat of wife can kill. I can't kill myself. I m kicking her out.

Please, find another way of settling it without divorcing your wife.

Try to settle the issues that led her to cheating. And see if she changes.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
kaymart:

don't you see this comments of yours as a little bit insensitive?
[b]To watch him burn? [/b]are you "GOD"?
you also stated confidently that one can't get mature advice on this platform, I utterly disagree with you on this. This platform meant and serve different purposes for different people. For some, it's a business platform, for others it's entertainment. While a good number see it as a counselling chamber, networking zone, employment avenue et.c. It's left for one to know how to decipher between the good real advise and the playful and seemingly taunts
The guy came seeking advice. If you are knowledgeable enough, render your kind advise without words of prejudice. If you ain't endowed enough upstairs, you may steer clear and give room for individuals that are magnaimous enough to help him out.
I sense pride and jealousy in you going by your comments here. I may be wrong though.
Perharps, you wished you had what OP already has. Dear friend, life doesn't work that way. You need to understand this phenomenons of about Life and imbibe hard work, perseverance, patience and pray that fortune smile at you. Until then, get rid of unwarranted enmity.
Cheers dear friend.

He sells books. All he wants is for the troubled married man to patronize his books

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Chidonc(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
izibili44:
You are right.quote author=fykes post=90903620]Dude... U saw such a text and u are asking questions
What other nonsense answers u need? I am confiscating her phone there and then... The only way she touches it without me going through it is that I drop dead.
Everybody gets just one chance to mess with me but my wife has just one such text or msg 2 become my baby mama.
Since I was born... Now that I got grey hairs on my sacs, I have never seen a cheating wife change. They only change tactics.
Nwanne what's your favorite brand please
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by izibili44: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Chidonc:

Nwanne what's your favorite brand please
na big stout broder.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Chidonc(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
izibili44:
na big stout broder.
Extra bottle for you. I see no reason that message will come in and he ignored. Na that moment password for end.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by izibili44: 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
grin grin angry grin grin angry grin grin
Chidonc:

Extra bottle for you. I see no reason that message will come in and he ignored. Na that moment password for end.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by okoroemeka(m): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Babaibejii:

Guy she is CHEATING.....they all do. Dont let her manipulate you with blackmail abeg. I keep saying it, get a freshyo 18yr pussie. You will never be bothered again who sucking your wifes flat tits and drilling the borehole again. Infact you will feel.pity for the dude.
haaahaaaa !!! Very funny advice but I have come to realize for a marriage to work in this era of social media someone between the two parties must have an open mind and most times it is better to be ignorant of a situation than to know what will kill you or land you in kirikiri,

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Tomblaize: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
she's cheating on u bros, there are not 2 ways about it. This was the same attitude my ex was putting up until I caught her
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Mcslize: 4:02am On Jun 26, 2020
izibili44:
selling all what I have left behind before traveling. Yet I still send money to her.

That's serious.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by apokan200(m): 4:27am On Jun 26, 2020
Johnnydboy:
Hmmmmm.................follow ur instinct bro...u can just play along too one day u will see her typing her password......when u do, gather enough evidence b4 approaching her about it..so she will have no way to deny it........from ur own side of the story i suspect something fishy tho
suspect ke bro this is clear evidence that she is cheating,she is fucking cheating,she broke rule number one of the marriage vow no secret and hiding password is a secret
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by apokan200(m): 4:34am On Jun 26, 2020
fykes:
Dude... U saw such a text and u are asking questions
What other nonsense answers u need? I am confiscating her phone there and then... The only way she touches it without me going through it is that I drop dead.
Everybody gets just one chance to mess with me but my wife has just one such text or msg 2 become my baby mama.
Since I was born... Now that I got grey hairs on my sacs, I have never seen a cheating wife change. They only change tactics.
exactly I wonder how some men handle woman,he should have confiscate the phone and let the house burn on her,a man need to be tough atimes to make her woman confess when they are cheating
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by apokan200(m): 4:49am On Jun 26, 2020
rasheylaw:
If you no pity yourself pity your female kids
And don't listen to nairaland guys, most of them are under age with no experience of marriage

Any decision you are making concern your children they are your number one priority their future matters
what exactly are you saying bringing in the kids ? This has nothing to do with the kids So because of the kids he should be subtle till the cheating wife brought in bastard right or till her concubine decided to kill the man ? Or you wanna tell me a woman who is cheating on her husband can kill him as well so bro drop this kid shit a lot of kids were raised without parents and they survived with or without their money impact in their life they will survive
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by palsenator(m): 5:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Ephemeralbeing:
Good morning, please I really do appreciate this platform and it's inspired me alot during this tough and trying period.

Please I need the advise and opinions of other members in that platform. Keep my name.

Okay so i've been depressed, battling with anxiety.

I got married at 26.

Before our marriage, things we going pretty fine and okay.

6 years later with two female kids. I secured this awesome paying job for my wife. But eversince then they go for conferences in other states representing her company which I'm aware of.

But after the third conference in Calabar. she's LOCKED her phone with a new password and times without number I've requested for it but she would say that there's nothing to check on her phone. (Meanwhile before this job, we knew each other password and are entitled boths phones)

Long story cut short, she now communicate with men and Stay up late texting and if I ask her who she's texting with she said her female colleagues at work.

Until last weekend when a whatsapp text came in on the notification from JOHN saying I miss you and I want to be with hold you again.

I inquired about who John was and holding her means, she said I shouldn't mind him.

Then I asked for her password she said don't you trust me.

Please I want to know does this matter cos I've been worried?

Why would she change her passwords?

Why can't i know who she's texting up late?
Do partners hide phone passwords from eachother after years of knowing one another password?

Am I just feeling insecure or something?

Please I need the opinions of other matured minds in the platform so I don't ACT WRONGLY PLEASE.

Evidence is looking at you in the face, yet you are questioning the reality because you are weak. U don enter one chance. Keep pampering infidelity under your room bro, one day, she will be gone forever into another man's arm then you will realize your worst dream has happened. Better act now to see if you can still salvage the situation.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by LORDKing001: 7:04am On Jun 26, 2020
Ephemeralbeing:
Good morning, please I really do appreciate this platform and it's inspired me alot during this tough and trying period.

Please I need the advise and opinions of other members in that platform. Keep my name.

Okay so i've been depressed, battling with anxiety.

I got married at 26.

Before our marriage, things we going pretty fine and okay.

6 years later with two female kids. I secured this awesome paying job for my wife. But eversince then they go for conferences in other states representing her company which I'm aware of.

But after the third conference in Calabar. she's LOCKED her phone with a new password and times without number I've requested for it but she would say that there's nothing to check on her phone. (Meanwhile before this job, we knew each other password and are entitled boths phones)

Long story cut short, she now communicate with men and Stay up late texting and if I ask her who she's texting with she said her female colleagues at work.

Until last weekend when a whatsapp text came in on the notification from JOHN saying I miss you and I want to be with hold you again.

I inquired about who John was and holding her means, she said I shouldn't mind him.

Then I asked for her password she said don't you trust me.

Please I want to know does this matter cos I've been worried?

Why would she change her passwords?

Why can't i know who she's texting up late?
Do partners hide phone passwords from eachother after years of knowing one another password?

Am I just feeling insecure or something?

Please I need the opinions of other matured minds in the platform so I don't ACT WRONGLY PLEASE.
You don't need her password but I can teach you how you can hack/spy into her WhatsApp without her consent. Interested chat me up
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by spirul77: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2020
Run a paternity test on your kids ,first things first.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by shestrong(f): 7:50am On Jun 26, 2020
efosky1246:

Assuming this story is true. There is no amount of mature advice now that can salvage the union. except he is a man without any kind of self-respect that will take back a cheating wife.

The guy said the truth. And the truth doesn't care about your feelings.

Op should end the union, learn from his mistake and move on.
End the union without facts??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancé Will Die Soon,don’t Know What To Do / My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence / Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.