Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home (65931 Views)

Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by crafteck(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Abi a Nigerian man with undiagnosed psychotic tendencies

Is this one blind, as usual the woman is not guilty.... Na dem.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by crafteck(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Somehow every female commenting failed to see or say any wrong doing on d womans path.

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Goldencheese:
Why would a man kill his wife? If you don't want the marriage again, quietly divorce her rather than become the very undertaker of the mother of your child or children. This world is very simple. I mean, this is terrible.

He is not the undertaker here, they are both to be undertaken embarassed
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
That is bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by riczy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Man use to b called "Mankind" from d beginning. So sorry to say we av evolved into wolfkind! Ladies stop jumping from one penis to anoda while in marriage! Misquote me n wake up frm sleep by Friday!
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Too much AMERICAN HORROR STORY. cry
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by naturefellow(m): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Covidiot
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by majamajic(m): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
crackhouse:
So many things happened on Sunday. Same sunday a man killed his two kids with mortar in anambra and another woman sent his husband a coffin as father's day gift. Last Sunday was just a bad sunday.

Awon left side Nigeria ,
Carry Femi come back to east
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by infogeneral: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
He took the wrongest of all the options available. So sad!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by dazzlingd(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Fear women....
And the psychopath man
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Hypocrit: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nonsense. Marriages in Nigeria are just like the present state of Nigeria. Side chick husbands and prostitute wives. I am going back to the days of my fore fathers, 21st century is a complete shit.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nitah1: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
I do not believe this whole story,within the period they moved in how come neighbor immediately know the reason for their death as in infidelity...this is murder carefully planned by someone from where they came from.

why loud music?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Some people are just timed bomb... Wetin go make me cut this life I dey enjoy short If u dey mother outside nah so I dey go father outside , once my dick is active, I go born as many as I want ... Who go lose Nah u
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by sisisioge: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Omg! Just how bad could it have been between them that they couldn't part ways amicably! It is well!
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Some people are just timed bomb... Wetin go make me cut this life I dey enjoy short If u dey mother outside nah so I dey go father outside once my dick is active j born as I won... Who go lose Nah u
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by LaExpert: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sad.
Very sad...especially when it is a known person.

May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by xana101: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Marriage is a scam.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Greensquard(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Did i just read the dude stabbed her in the eyes too?lol..she must have died a horrible painful death all cos she couldn't keep her damn legs closed to other men,smh..different people react differently to betrayal from a spouse..say no to cheating

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Waaawuu!And this happened in a black nation Doesn't black lives matter again or are we not black in this part of the world? In the end,majority of those protesting are all hypocrites.Now,how do you pray for these souls to Rest In Peace?

Don't be stupid. At least not today.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ask women to quit promiscuity they'll reply by asking if men have stopped.
Stop fornication and adultery and they will say what about the men?
Now when yawah happens and they get caught, things happen differently for them. A man that cheats keeps his home and life goes on but not so for the women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by codemaniacs: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
FlyoruB:
Op is wrong on the guy's name. The guy's name is Chris Ndukwe.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/6/lagos-police-command-release-official-statement-on-the-murder-suicide-incident-that-happened-in-lekki-see-photo-of-the-knives-used-in-the-murder.html

you should know that the Op did it intentionally.

OAM4J Mynd44 puskin dominique naijacutee FOD Sissy3 DisGuy justwise RoyalRoy dragnet Javanian kodewrita lordZOUGA
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by majamajic(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
oluwamile:
He shouldn't have resorted in killing his wife and he shouldn't have resorted to suicide,very bad
But the truth has to be told,how many men can live with the guilt of fending for a child that is not his?
There was a time a report carried out in Lagos showed 30% of men are claiming ownership of children that are not theirs.
This same thing happened to my neighbor in 2018,they are Yoruba couples,they got married,then immediately,d wife went for nysc in portharcourt,came back with pregnancy,the man was happy he was finally going to be a dad, suspicion began when the woman gave the child an igbo name,after some years later,hubby discovered his child wasn't his,he wanted to run mad.the guy just abandoned everything he has in Nigeria and travel out.
I can't just live with that guilt
Men stay woke and know what is yours

30% of Nigerians first issues are not from the husbands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Greensquard:
Did i just read the dude stabbed her in the eyes too?lol..she must have died a horrible painful death all cos she couldn't keep her damn legs closed to other men,smh..different people react differently to betrayal from a spouse..say no to cheating
the issue is not whether she kept her legs closed the issue is the deceit and betrayal. Knowing fully well that men bare more of the responsibilities in marriage she didn’t only cheat she brought another man’s child for her husband to cater for. Man even questioned her yet she kept lying until he got proof himself.

Man wouldn’t have killed her if she owned up like men do when they impregnate someone else, at least they give u a choice to stay or leave and not lying to ur face and make you responsible for what’s not yours.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Herbephe1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
frozen70:
This man should have died alone since he really want death

He really wants death?? did you go through the post?? the woman should be blamed for being unfaithful.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Simplyparis(f): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
sad news
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by gulfer: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Father of the disputed child now angry angry angry

What have I caused

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by codemaniacs: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
zz

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by knowhowk: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
SavageMaster:
You see your life
Are you an Undertaker ? Why are you so much in Love with this Undertakers Picture .PROBABLY YOUR BUSINESS IS SELLING OF COFFINS
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Maliqcious: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Can We just imagine if the wife never had an extramarital affair and their original child was swap. Do you know child swapping is common in some government hospital.. May God guide Us

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Maliqcious: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
Some people are just timed bomb... Wetin go make me cut this life I dey enjoy short If u dey mother outside nah so I dey go father outside , once my dick is active, I go born as many as I want ... Who go lose Nah u
you truly a pig so disgusting and ugly
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
codemaniacs:

it seems you have forgotten the case of one abuja politician son who was killed by his wife....

if you like, own up to your wife about impregnating someone else and see if she won't attempt to kill you.
At least men will own up despite the fact they’ll solely be responsible in paying the child’s bill even at that these ladies still get mad. How much mad will a man then be where he was made to toil for a child he didn’t father unknowingly.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Mryacks: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Guard yourself Folks!

Put on the Whole armor of GOD!

Its risky to be Spirtually empty in these evil days and times

Lots of evils are in the air looking for where to take Permanent residency.

You cannot resist it by Might or power!

Except the Lord watches over a House! The watchmen Watch but in Vain!

How do I Guard Myself?
A. Flee from anything that looks like sin. Sin is the door opener

B. Feast on the Word of God daily! The Amount of the Word of God you have will keep you secured

C. Prayer without Ceasing! In your heart, aloud! Anyhow!

As we do this, We will not be instruments for Wickedness in Jesus Name ....
Amen

Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller / I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Man Declared Wanted For Withdrawing N45m Mistakenly Credited Into His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.