Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home (65897 Views)

Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter Dead In US, Then Commits Suicide / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Snowx: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Guard yourself Folks!

Put on the Whole armor of GOD!

Its risky to be Spirtually empty in these evil days and times

Lots of evils are in the air looking for where to take Permanent residency.

You cannot resist it by Might or power!

Except the Lord watches over a House! The watchmen Watch but in Vain!

How do I Guard Myself?
A. Flee from anything that looks like sin. Sin is the door opener

B. Feast on the Word of God daily! The Amount of the Word of God you have will keep you secured

C. Prayer without Ceasing! In your heart, aloud! Anyhow!

As we do this, We will not be instruments for Wickedness in Jesus Name ....
Amen

God bless you....continue the good work regardless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Snowx: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Shut up with your nonsense!

Be using Jesus bullshîts to be spamming everywhere.
You can take your nonsense to the Jews.
Even Jesus will be amazed at the level of stupîdity some of you showcase here...

carry ur frustration gerrerahere.....nobody do you wetin you dey suffer..reprobate mind every everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Mryacks: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Tragic.....just tragic. I weep for the young ones they left behind... cry
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Picture or I don't believe it
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Greensquard(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
the issue is not whether she kept her legs closed the issue is the deceit and betrayal. Knowing fully well that men bare more of the responsibilities in marriage she didn’t only cheat she brought another man’s child for her husband to cater for. Man even questioned her yet she kept lying until he got proof himself.

Man wouldn’t have killed her if she owned up like men do when they impregnate someone else, at least they give u a choice to stay or leave and not lying to ur face and make you responsible for what’s not yours.

Its really painful sha..if it where me in his shoes i wont kill myself cos life is too sweet to end for a worthless woman like her,rather id frustrate her life,mess all her sisters one after the other and her friends as well,even her mum if the woman is young and sexy then il start cheating so openly in her face bringing women to our matrimonial bed without a care and by herself she go use her own hand stab her own eyes and die or i kick her out finally after all these..
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Twoclans(f): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
livebyday:

Huh?

How old are you ?

If I was to guess I would say mid thirties?

Am I right ?

LOL

What has my age got to do with this discussion?

Well everybody on nairaland knows I am 45 years old.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by livebyday(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Twoclans:

LOL

What has my age got to do with this discussion?

Well everybody on nairaland knows I am 45 years old.

If this is really your age ,how does everyone know this ?

Are you trying hard to be funny ?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by myforty68: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rule number 1
Never marry a pretty woman

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by 27Pushing30: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Goldencheese:
Why would a man kill his wife? If you don't want the marriage again, quietly divorce her rather than become the very undertaker of the mother of your child or children. This world is very simple. I mean, this is terrible.
Don’t speak unless you’ve been faced with same issues

You do not know the underlying issues here hopefully police investigates thoroughly
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by victorian(f): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
It seems married women no longer maim, stab and pour hot water on their husbands body for cheating again. They've taken over the bandwagon kg cheating with other married and single men.

Married women are now amongst the single ladies who are side chicks.

No more faithful wife again. Let the cheating continues. What a man can do, it seems are getting ahead in the game.

Lol

Marriage ooo cheesy

Is it not better being single, than both parties deceiving themselves they are faithful to each other.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by israelmao(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
It's a no-case-situation we have herem the victim and culprit are only to God's court.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Candyness(f): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
victorian:
It seems married women no longer maim, stab and pour hot water on their husbands body for cheating again. They've taken over the bandwagon kg cheating with other married and single men.

No more faithful wife again. Let the cheating continues. What a man can do, it seems are getting ahead in the game.

Lol

Marriage ooo cheesy

Is it not better being single, than both parties deceiving themselves they are faithful to each other.

Hi boo. Hiya. Y'all change your mind on the girl on girl action we discussed? I can let ya play the husband if ya like. Y'all feel me?
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by maak400: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
FlyoruB:
Op is wrong on the guy's name. The guy's name is Chris Ndukwe.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/6/lagos-police-command-release-official-statement-on-the-murder-suicide-incident-that-happened-in-lekki-see-photo-of-the-knives-used-in-the-murder.html
Don’t mind him, he’s a tribal bigot. He deliberately changed the name to femi for obvious reasons.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by AlwaysHorny(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
So nobody considered that this might be a fake news. Just saying. Anyhow Ppl
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Simbrixton(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Waaawuu!And this happened in a black nation Doesn't black lives matter again or are we not black in this part of the world? In the end,majority of those protesting are all hypocrites.Now,how do you pray for these souls to Rest In Peace?
lol self hating blackman
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Emaprince: 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nwodosis:
Is possible the man might have secretly taken the children for DNA test to confirm his doubt about the second child and the two children turned out not be his!
The man decided to end it all, he tried to have left the innocent kids to live.
I read somewhere that he have always questioned the paternity of his second child.

But to commit murder and also kill himself is beyond me. The way he even murdered her is gruesome. That man get mind o
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Amberon: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
You're the fool. The message was not for you and this is a free platform where everyone gets to post their beliefs as long as it's not violence inciting, abusive etc so receive sense and face your lane.
YorubaKinging:
How Is everything you just wrote going to stop someone stabbing you?

I think you're doing this for the likes and I will stop commenting on your posts

You're great lukeworms, you're quoting the bible without knowing how and when to use it

You're a fool

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Charly68: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
I can't understand some folks,when a woman is killing you silently why not walk away and live your life solo . Why killing yourself or killing such a woman ...living together is not by force ..
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
victorian:

Lol

Marriage ooo cheesy

The matter tire person
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by jaxxy(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Stupidity at its peak. Why can't u walk away and live ur life??
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
SavageMaster:
You see your life

These Ghanian pallbearers don go far.. was on AliExpress this evening and saw stuff created, mimicking them and people are actually buying angry

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by babyboy1: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Femi why, How could you have done this to yourself..RIP that is all I can say.

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by kushlomo(m): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
God help us in this end time.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Agugbadin: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kriss216:
One of the demerits of marrying a Nigerian girl.

Agree with you absolutely
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by cryptotech: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Maliqcious:
Can We just imagine if the wife never had an extramarital affair and their original child was swap. Do you know child swapping is common in some government hospital.. May God guide Us

if there was child swapping, and there was DNA test, the genetic make up of both the woman and man will not be present in that of the child, making the woman not to be guity, science don't have time for nonsense. u should think straight.

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Ikennamurphy: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Matrimonous:
Ask women to quit promiscuity they'll reply by asking if men have stopped.
Stop fornication and adultery and they will say what about the men?
Now when yawah happens and they get caught, things happen differently for them. A man that cheats keeps his home and life goes on but not so for the women.
I'm telling u...my girlfriend's behaviour gave me a clue she was cheating, she started disrespecting me..is usually obvious for them and u will know they're cheating unlike a man

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Welllilo: 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
"Autopsy" ...Nigerian police, when the cause of death is obvious.
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by frozen70(f): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Herbephe1:

He really wants death?? did you go through the post?? the woman should be blamed for being unfaithful.

What about the men that have been unfaithful, who ever harassed them, or is it allowed for men to be unfaithful

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by poweredcom(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Never trust any naija gal ways do Test before you marry and monitor her Weller

When married she should not use social media

Cos they are all hoes if not all only 20 percent of them are worthy
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Ikennamurphy: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Greensquard:

Its really painful sha..if it where me in his shoes i wont kill myself cos life is too sweet to end for a worthless woman like her,rather id frustrate her life,mess all her sisters one after the other and her friends as well,even her mum if the woman is young and sexy then il start cheating so openly in her face bringing women to our matrimonial bed without a care and by herself she go use her own hand stab her own eyes and die or i kick her out finally after all these..
Not worth it..just simply divorce her, case closed
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by Thunderdon: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Shut up with your nonsense!

Be using Jesus bullshîts to be spamming everywhere.
You can take your nonsense to the Jews.
Even Jesus will be amazed at the level of stupîdity some of you showcase here...
That Guy Did Nt Mention Ur Name... Haba!! To Receive Christ Is Nt By Force, After Al Salvation Is Personal
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home by streetsoldier1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lostz:
hmmm!

what could be wrong? why not kill only yourself since you are the one tired of living

Why will he kill only himself when the woman has killed him already.....phew!!! Reading the while story got me fuming with anger here, God knows if i wont di worse.....Govt should try make the dna thing cheap so almost everyone can afford it sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Busari Peace Rescued From Lebanese Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.