Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (77108 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2020
eni4real:
Seun should marry first. Abeg undecided
exactly.Seun will clock 37 in July 17th.still nothing in sight. lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2020
freesoul12:

Mom, so u think men can't be responsible without marriage. Na which kind mentality be that. There are many men out there that can easily cater for more than 2 wfs. For the fact we prefer our peace of mind than so called love scam doesnt mean we are irresponsible. Till this generation get it right. You girls are on a long thing.

Why am in this mention.... ??
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2020
No worry! You go soon feel am
DenreleDave:

Who report mi?
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Karlifate: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2020
michaelpop50:

I dey nairaland before oh, but one babe chased me away from one astrology thread because my truth was too blunt for her to accept. I'm an astrologist.
Hmmm... Successful35
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by anungangampu: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2020
okoroemeka:
honestly I can say companionship but that could also be easily achieved by not getting married,social media has given women the freedom they needed for thousands of years to advertise themselves and meet various exotic men,i am now married for 20 years now but this days of social media has made me not to look too deeply into most things ,you just have to develop an open mind when staying with women of nowadays.
exactly what I had in mind.. Social media changed alot of things
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Gerrard59(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2020
michaelpop50:

Them dey, and many dey sleep with their bosses for office and cheat on their husbands. I know many of them that are working but still cheating.

Naija guys when dey their 20s, if you dey advise them, them nor dey hear. I'm in my 30s and i graduated from uni back in 2008. All the girls when graduate then with me when dey work for companies and banks now, all dey sleep around while working.

Unless you go marry ugly shapeless graduate before you fit get peace oh.

Wow. I am shocked by your tale. shocked
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by vickydevoka(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2020
Carthman:

I was even expecting to see a lot of low key marriages due covid-19, but I haven't seen a lot actually

Bros most Nigeria ladies want an elaborate owambe wedding o grin
I saw plenty oo
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by purplecoco(f): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...I know u ain't active but the key word is 'lately'

You intrigued me... and after skipping through your diary...I get the 'meeeeeeehhhhh' feeling.

I guess I'm not so interesting no more grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by pansophist(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2020
Nuthead feminist fought so hard to wrongly convince themselves and women that marriage is a burden on women, what they didn't knew was that they made it so unattractive for men. Every poll shows women wants marriage than men, and now, the chicken has come home to roost.

Most importantly, people get married in the past because there are certain things marriage gives, that single life does not. Thing such as sex, companionship, kid(s), labour, and peace of mind. Right now, lots of, if not most marriage does the opposite. Furthermore, kids, sex, companionship, and labour and can be gotten outside marriage. Also, you're far more likely to have peace of mind, frugality, and freedom outside marriage. Not to mention the entitlement modern women brings to marriage. To lots of women, showing up is contribution enough. No skills, not even their feminine allure, but to show up and take. More like parasitism, as oppose to mutualism.

Also, the incentive for men in the past to get married was that they are getting married to a girl at her prime, she gave her best years and virginity to him, and he stays with her during her beauty decline. Right now, our women make sure they chase vanity, sleep with as much men as possible, drunk under the illusion that they can have it all. Infact, many of our girls have seen more p.enis than a urologist, sex has lost its sacredness, and due to her experience in handling all sizes of p.enis, it may be hard to sexually satisfy her, which increases her chances to cheat.

Men are logical beings, they think through things from reasoning not emotions. I am sure most of the men on this thread that refuse to marry will do so if the girl is a virgin, in her prime, and is as wonderful and useful as their mothers. No man wants to get married to a woman who some of the wedding guest have slept with her. Thats a bad deal. Lots of our modern women will realise that you can not eat your cake and have it.

And because women prefer to "feel good", instead of truth, they will always be a victim of this culture that lied to them to make them feel good, but when they find out about the truth, it would be a lonely existence and the beauty to attract a quality man would have depreciated. You can choose to deny the truth, but you can't deny the consequences that comes with the truth.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Omar09(m): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2020
pansophist:
Nuthead feminist fought so hard to wrongly convince themselves and women that marriage is a burden on women, what they didn't knew was that they made it so unattractive for men. Every poll shows women wants marriage than men, and now, the chicken has come home to roost.

Most importantly, people get marriage because there are some certain things marriage gives, that single life does not. Thing such as sex, companionship, kid(s), labour, and peace of mind. Right now, lots of, if not most marriage does the opposite. kids, sex, companionship, Labour and can be gotten outside marriage. Also, you're far more likely to have peace of mind, frugality, and freedom outside marriage. Also, the entitlement women brings to marriage is disgusting. To lots of women, showing up is contribution. No skills, not even their frminine allure, but to show up and take. More like parasitism, as oppose to mutualism.

Also, the incentive for men in the past to get married was that they are married to a girl at her prime, she gave her best years and virginity to him, and he stays with her during her beauty decline. Right now, our women make sure they chase vanity, sleep with as much men as possible, drunk under the illusion that they can have it all. Infact, many of our girls have seen more p.enis than a urologist, sex has lost its sacredness, and due to her experience in handling all sizes of p.enis, it may be hard to sexually satisfy her, which increases her chances to cheat.

Men are logical beings, they think through things from reasoning not emotions. I am sure most of the men on this thread that refuse to marry will do so if the girl is a virgin, in her prime, and is as wonderful and useful as their mothers. No man wants to get married to a woman who some of the wedding guest have slept with her. Thats a bad deal. Lots of our modern women will realise that you can not eat your cake and have it.

And because women prefer to "feel good", instead of truth, they will always be a victim of this culture thay lies to them to make them feel good, but when they find out about the truth, it would be a lonely existence and the beauty to attract a quality man would have depreciated.

Sir, transfer that oil weh deh head for me head. This oil strong like David oil oh!

9 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2020
A friend complained to me saying he is tiered of his marriage. He stated that his wife earns 250k monthly while he earns 300k but even for little things like maggi ₦20 to cook, she comes to him to collect the money. The house rent is on him, feeding, children school fees etc are all on him yet the wife has the effrontery to quarrel with him saying when last did he buy her gifts undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by MrBONE2(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2020
Xeeex:

Why buy the cow when the milk is free?
Why marry the girl when sex before marriage is available?
cheesy

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by vickydevoka(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2020
simplepee:
Irresponsible men everywhere. Tueh!

Fact is, after spilling rubbish on Nl, they still get married every sayurday abi all the suitors we are getting falls from heaven. undecided undecided
Rich Men can't do without marrying. Buh Women can
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by cooltola(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2020
Gerrard59:

Thank you so much. Most of these men are damn irresponsible but believe they are entitled to responsible ladies. Things don't work out in such ways. Irresponsible men will continue to attract irresponsible women and vice versa. Both parties deserve each other.

You are welcome
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by luminouz(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2020
purplecoco:
I guess I'm not so interesting no more grin

Lol...you could be....

You know what to do wink
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by luminouz(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
A friend complained to me saying he is tiered of his marriage. He stated that his wife earns 250k monthly but even for little things like maggi ₦20 to cook, she comes to him to collect the money.
That is a bad wife biko but I won't absolve him of blame too...he must have seen this character in her but felt he could manage her....
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by daewoorazer(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2020
purplecoco:
Who gives a rat ass if y'all buy a ring? Shit i can buy me my own ring and propose to myself undecided. Stop all these deluding bullcrap to keep me shut over my own opinion. If he don't match my grind, there's no reason to bring him to yankee. Lets keep that same energy over here

With this your “rachetness”, you’re only useful in the bedroom to scream “daddy destroy me” and wet our beds.

After which any guy(Even an homeless guy in this case) will run away, who wants to spend the rest of his life with an empty barrel?

Go and ask those big OSU aunties in the U.K, They are all married to an Army of dildos...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by wavylevel: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2020
Men, don't get married. It ain't worth the stress.

Let women enjoy the freedom they want.

Live and let live.

6 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by truthhurts2: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2020
FreeSpirited:
If no woman will prove to me beyond reasonable doubt that she's worth a longtime investment and that she will really make marriage worth it for me, forget it, I may not marry cos I can't see what's in it for me that I can't get without it

If I desperately need a child, I will impregnate a stable working class lady. If I needed food badly, I would employ a cook. If pvssy is my issue, I will get on short fvckmate dates..or FWB.

But for the stress of a nagging, fickle wife and the overwhelming responsibility of marriage, a woman has to convinced me it's worth it, that she will give me rest. otherwise, I will live my life as detailed above, and pursue my own personal ambition. I know what makes me happy at my present age. And I can't see marriage in the picture of my happiness until I'm proven wrong by a woman.
I think a FreeSpirited man needs a FreeSpirited woman grin
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2020
Karlifate:

Hmmm... Successful35

Your guess is right

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by bigpicture001: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2020
vickydevoka:

Cut ur cloth according to your coat

You shouldn't have gone to school cuz it's expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2020
Ajixegun:

During my undergraduate days, one of my friends told me he was surprised to see his name at number 21 on a list of those whom his so called girlfriend had slept in her dairy.

In today's Nigeria, life nor be like before. Na women sleep around and cheat pass now. I just pray and hope say those when dey their 20s go learn fast.

8 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Altimatic27: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2020
okoroemeka:
honestly I can say companionship but that could also be easily achieved by not getting married,social media has given women the freedom they needed for thousands of years to advertise themselves and meet various exotic men,i am now married for 20 years now but this days of social media has made me not to look too deeply into most things ,you just have to develop an open mind when staying with women of nowadays.

People wise ohh
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by purplecoco(f): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2020
daewoorazer:

With this your “rachetness”, you’re only useful in the bedroom to scream “daddy destroy me” and wet our beds.

After which any guy(Even an homeless guy in this case) will run away, who wants to spend the rest of his life with an empty barrel?

Go and ask those big OSU aunties in the U.K, They are all married to an Army of dildos...
What he talm cheesy man! Shut your mouth, you reek of senselessness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2020
crazyjean:
your right to some extent,I'm in my finals,and I can attest to this statement, uni girls dey Bleep like hell,God knows I don't see myself getting married, even if someone gives me one billion, God forbid, I'm 28 no girlfriend no problem, I cherish my peace,baby mama things :Dyour right to some extent,I'm in my finals,and I can attest to this statement, uni girls dey Bleep like hell,God knows I don't see myself getting married, even if someone gives me one billion, God forbid, I'm 28 no girlfriend no problem, I cherish my peace,baby mama things

All my married exes, na only 1 nai never fit sleep with another man because the guy when she marry, the guy use juju tie her during the marriage ceremony and they made it obvious to her.

Pastors, Politicians, top musicians, business men, Kings and Oba, all of them when you dey see when get successful marriage, there is a spiritual undertone to it oh, who nor go nor know.

You fit marry oh, but you must marry her physically and spiritually. By spiritually i hope you know what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2020
normal women no plenty again

2 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by khalids: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Well, if a poor guy like u marries Linda Ikeji, how won’t it benefit u??

Story...it will not benefit him...she will just turn him to an houseboy.....that what women like to do

That marriage will be torture ....he will be no more than a sperm donor

2 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by ImaIma1(f): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2020
The problem is people getting into marriage when they are not prepared to sacrifice. Marriage is for matured minds and it's not for selfish people. You are not thinking about yourself all the time but the other person more.

But we have too many selfish kids getting married and expecting the marriage to work itself or or waiting for the other person to do the sacrificing.

Even if it is just 2 out of every 20 marriages are doing well, do they have five heads? What are they doing right?
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2020
Yankee101:
Why ki yaself?

When you can live longer, stay younger, invest more?

A babe will pretend, marry you and become Dracula

grin grin grin
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by truthhurts2: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2020
purplecoco:
This is real life sad. grin Nobody is all into marriage no more, things are really happening.
Not really men's fault anyway, the few sensible, house materialistic ladies have been kobalized grin by the insensible and non iota of feminism ones cry
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2020
michaelpop50:

Catch 100 level girl, then stop her education. She nor need graduate. Of what use is the graduation for women when they graduate and still depend on men? Na university nai babes for dey fuucck pass. Them dey damage their lives there.

She go gain admission as a slim girl, from 200 level, she go come dey thick due to numerous pricks and waka waka. Boy dey lash madness comot for babes head for uni nor be small.

In today's Nigeria, it is not wise to marry graduate. Na why Davido stop chioma from schooling

Mad people everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by khalids: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2020
At the end of the day, life no get formula....

Just follow your creator's rules and live life to the best of your ability...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.