Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? (77003 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / Dating Going Wrong, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Dangrace01: 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Strange
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Baloranking(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin

I hope this space you booked will fetch you millions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Slynation(m): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Marriage is becoming scary this days

8 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by BOLDSTEP00(m): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ask your poliathiefian and their covid19
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Egoveen: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ok na now you know say marriage na scam.......biiig time scam.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by KopiteP(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Is it by force ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by oyeb15: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Moreover, husband materials are very scarce these days. All these useless artistes with countless shameless baby mamas are destroying marriage legacy.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by DenreleDave(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Check page 1
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Antichristus: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kaolaniyi:
I think for many are not financially buoyant while guess want to finish their education before they marry

Hello, who was your English teacher in school? Just asking. grin grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by cracky2(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
You aren't dreaming dear...wahala everywhere so people don't seem to care about some used to very crucial things again..people are managing to survive these days ...

Meanwhile light up house and get out of epileptic electricity ...For maximum office performance and home comfort, you need good electricity. Check out how Beacons Renewables can solve your electricity needs
https:///2Ay3Xsg

2 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by libertyfather(m): 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Forget marriage

5 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by iCauseTrouble: 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nobody is ready for marriage / relationship stress bro. I value my freedom for now. May opt for a baby mama when time comes

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Sniper101(m): 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Why worry to get married when one could still get almost everything, of what the married ones are getting, while one isn't married?

Fvck it!!!
Even the married ones most times wish they never married.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by DenreleDave(m): 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Baloranking:

grin grin grin grin

I hope this space you booked will fetch you millions

I don't need millions

But it will fetch me an ocean of money gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by chukwuibuipob: 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Where is d money
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by BizBayo: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nna men, marriage is really scary these days

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by JTCHI: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
My case now is that am the only boy, and as the Igbo culture demands am in for it. No denial I need money to run the affair seriously.....

3 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by tydi(m): 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
grin

Selfishness

Lies

Poverty

High body count

Infatuation / lust

Starting on the wrong foot( fornication, giving birth before marriage, forced marriage)

Not contacting God first.

I can go on and on but these are real causes of marriage failure and why people ain't entice by it any longer.

But these, like most people say its cus of our 21century females, truth be told that ain't so in the western world but in Africa and mostly with Nigerian women as the case may be.

20 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Yankee101: 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Why ki yaself?

When you can live longer, stay younger, invest more?

A babe will pretend, marry you and become Dracula

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by edoairways: 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Baloranking:
grin grin grin

Eye don tear, nobody wants to be committed to anything as they feel it's slavery.

Entitlement for Nigerian girls,they want the whole world but can't bring anything to the table.

Not to even talk about the amount of brideprice these days, plus the girl demanding an expensive wedding after giving her all that she start nagging 2years into the marriage grin

The rate of cheating this days is too much, someone knows someone that knows someone,that has bleeped your girlfriend or boyfriend.grin

Omo to marry for naija na suffer as a man it should be in your top 5 prayer points to leave this shit hole,get a life and a better wife so you can enjoy your future.
Probably that is why a lady by the name Omatshola sells love portion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by annayawchee: 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
The matter tie wrapper o cheesy

cry cry cry Las Las Shiloh go still full this year.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by placeforbakers(f): 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Build up yourself to be independent and self-sufficient. Learn cake baking and decorating online. Contact https:///2348176920180
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by gambia(m): 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Marriage has been bastardized lately, it doesn't worth it any longer.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by bigpicture001: 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
The cost of getting a wife is too much to bear on a dieing economy

1. You move away from one self con to a 2bedroom or rm ND palour self con

2. U start to furnish it
3.you get a car
4.you continue saving for bride prize and wedding and honey moon all at once...
While doing this you will renew your rent twice.
5.b4 life of man and wife begins with daily expenses on your head......

Guy! Load is too heavy

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Pavillon: 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
I noticed that also.
The prob is majorly the rate of divorce nowadays.
No one wants to spend money on marriage and thereafter the marriage ends just like that.

Everyone won open eyes now. No first and second for this marriage. Run ur race make I run mine

18 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
After you don marry finish, your brother inlaw wants to marry, they’ll now be giving you your own share of the marriage expenses. And if you ignore, your wife calls you ‘irresponsible’ man. Chai! This life no just balance

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by vicechancellor(m): 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
The feminism movement is doing more harm than good, this is really scary....

32 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by JBoss25(m): 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Nobody is ready for marriage / relationship stress bro. I value my freedom for now. May opt for a baby mama when time comes
lol
Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
You are telling pipu that are hustling to get married. Now that coro don spoil show, where you hear I am employed but on unpaid leave, do you think marriage is the solution.
Besides will getting married give able, educated but broke and unemployed singles automatic employment and money.

23 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by Malik1338(m): 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
0KNM:
After you don marry finish, you brother inlaw wants to marry, they’ll now be giving you your own share of the marriage expenses. And if you ignore, your wife calls you ‘irresponsible’ man. Chai! This life no just balance
Late night on max FM

3 Likes

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by kingxsamz(m): 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Marriage is not the main priority in life.
It's a thing of choice.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society? by jaxxy(m): 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Marriage is not compulsory. Neither is it a competition. It should only be considered when u find the right one and in the right situation and circumstances.

What is compulsory is being successful. That is non negotiable.

40 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.