Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? (67183 Views)

The Consequence Of Living Alone / What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? / Don't Help Her, Let Her Face The Consequence - Husband To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
osifred:
I came late to the party. If the Eze stood is not a first Class stood and can't guarantee a better life for you and your family, jettison it right now without thinking twice.

Again, there is a grand plot somewhere, in many African culture, it is almost a taboo for a man to be make an Eze (not a chief) when his father is still alive.

Discuss with your extended family, let them also inquire from the gods if indeed you were chosen by them.

Finally, don't delude yourself, being an Eze and a Christian doesn't go together.
Common òzò title. U must do for your dad before u do yours. Not to talk of king.
And he said his father is their leader.

I am thinking, they are looking for a way to kill his dad and lay blame on the deity.

The target is his dad using him.
What kind of town is this? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by boyjo: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Good morning folks. Sure we are all good and managing the effects of pandemic well?. To God be the glory.

This is going to be long because I will want us to read and understand it very well before commenting. Reason is because any decision taken is going to affect both myself,my immediate family members, extended and the entire community.

I have been thinking about the way forward since December last year.

It happened that we lost our king (Eze) 5years ago and the community has been in turmoil due to the inability of the elders to select a new king.

Reason is that it is rotational between my village and the other village.

My village is now supposed to bring out the next king and my compound has been told to bring out somebody to be crowned as a king.

I never envisaged or dreamt of becoming a king in my life because.
(1) My father is still alive.
(2)I'm not the most senior in the entire family.

But then,the elders met me last December and told me that the diety in the community has selected me to become the next king and that I have to pick another wife from the community before I will be crowned.

I told them point and blank that the oracle is mistaken due to the reasons I mentioned above but they are not taking it.

Now everyone in my village is against me for refusing the offer and saying I'm doing it be cause I don't want to hurt my wife which is true.

Now my question is,What do I do?
Should I damn the consequence and pick another wife and be crowned a king in other to make my community happy or should I forget about the whole idea entirely and allow the community sort themselves out?

I'm confused here. N B. My wife is aware of all this.

Thanks.

Please bring this to front page cause I'm no longer myself. So many sleepless nights and selfish advices from the elders in my community. I really need to hear the truth from people I don't know.

Do you believe in Christ Jesus?
Are you a follower of Christ Jesus?
Have you prayed?
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Just the respect they accord you.No financial gain. You might even be spending your own money but the government of the state will recognise you.
I had a friend in the university whose brother was chosen to become dibia by their deity. He was studying pharmacy and has healing hand. I can attest to that. If u are sick, mere looking at u, he will tell you what's wrong and the leaves or herbs to use. Mind you, they live in the city. His dad was summoned by the chief and elders that he is eze mmùò. That he should retire to the village asap
My guy is a charismatic renewal member. He refused and he is the only son. We all left school. I didn't hear from the sister till like 2 yrs after. I asked and was told he is doing his youth service. I have lost contact with them so I don't know how far now.

Did you see how his own was believable. There was a time he was so sick to the point of death and the sister said maybe it's the deity that caused it but this guy, I have never seen a stubborn person like him. He has been a healer from childhood the reason he went for pharmacy.
We call him small Dr. One short guy but when he talk, u will think he is an old man. And he hardly talk. He really talk like eze mmùò. I would have loved to know how he ended.
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by boyjo: 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Been doing this all this while and because of this,I ve not been to the village since December to see my parents. They all come over to my base now to see me.My wife has not said anything about it since and I can understand her.Even my Dad is confused cause such has never happened.

You can't crown me a king while my father is alive..My father and I feels there's a conspiracy against us.

Me sha, I just feel there is something good about you and your future that they want to ruin.

All these Kings, Na to dey drink blood and to dey chop concoction dem sabi.
Occults.

Once one don join, one go need to either sell one's soul and go deeper into occult or them kill the person throway.

Where is Jesus in your life right now?
You be Christian?

What is so hard in rejecting the Kingship and avoiding the village altogether?

Wetin dey special about that your village?
Your friends? The ones wey fit stab person for back if not for God or...wetin?
Tell me I wan know o.
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Good morning folks. Sure we are all good and managing the effects of pandemic well?. To God be the glory.

This is going to be long because I will want us to read and understand it very well before commenting. Reason is because any decision taken is going to affect both myself,my immediate family members, extended and the entire community.

I have been thinking about the way forward since December last year.

It happened that we lost our king (Eze) 5years ago and the community has been in turmoil due to the inability of the elders to select a new king.

Reason is that it is rotational between my village and the other village.

My village is now supposed to bring out the next king and my compound has been told to bring out somebody to be crowned as a king.

I never envisaged or dreamt of becoming a king in my life because.
(1) My father is still alive.
(2)I'm not the most senior in the entire family.

But then,the elders met me last December and told me that the diety in the community has selected me to become the next king and that I have to pick another wife from the community before I will be crowned.

I told them point and blank that the oracle is mistaken due to the reasons I mentioned above but they are not taking it.

Now everyone in my village is against me for refusing the offer and saying I'm doing it be cause I don't want to hurt my wife which is true.

Now my question is,What do I do?
Should I damn the consequence and pick another wife and be crowned a king in other to make my community happy or should I forget about the whole idea entirely and allow the community sort themselves out?

I'm confused here. N B. My wife is aware of all this.

Thanks.

Please bring this to front page cause I'm no longer myself. So many sleepless nights and selfish advices from the elders in my community. I really need to hear the truth from people I don't know.
what's your wife saying about it?
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by boyjo: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
When it comes to oracle and deity matter, I no dey chook mouth. Those things can make life difficult for you if you refuse them.

Not true. This is how they always want to use fear to cause people to deny God.

JONNYSPUTE is safe now until he accepts the Kingship and cuts a blood oath.
Then, they and the devils ruling them can access him anytime.
For now, they can't until he gives his blood and swears.

They can do nothing.
Op, don't give them your blood o.

Let me tell you a short story.

A relative of mine is first son and he was told he was the heir of some traditional nonsense.
They know that he is a follower of Christ Jesus. They told him if he doesn't perform the traditional rites, he will be regarded as a nobody in the village. Say for meeting, if im talk, e no go dey get respect etc, in fact all many of things.

This relative gladly rejected all their offers.
He preferred to be a village nobody and chose to remain a chosen generation and a royal Priesthood of Christ.

The man is ageing gracefully.
With plenty children and grandchildren.
Na so so male grandchildren sef e get.
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by boyjo: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Palema007:
You can't be crowned until your dad is dead, you don't want a polygamus home. Why worry yourself? Sir, live in peace and let them not cause a problem in your family. When the time comes, I wouldn't be surprised if their Oracle chooses another on the accusations you killed your father to become King. I believe this is a conspiracy against your dad, be wise and stay out of it. This is what I would do if I'm in your shoes.

Guy you too sabi.
After im Dom marry second wife finish, scatter im home, when the time come to crown am King, them go tell am say he has been disqualified.

The JONNYSPUTE sef, the thought of Kingship e be like say e don dey enter e eye.

They devil is offering you the whole world, to bow to him.

But if you can remain a Christian, keep your faith, keep one wife and rule with godly wisdom then...pray sha.
God will lead you.
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
boyjo:

Not true. This is how they always want to use fear to cause people to deny God.

JONNYSPUTE is safe now until he accepts the Kingship and cuts a blood oath.
Then, they and the devils ruling them can access him anytime.
For now, they can't until he gives his blood and swears.

They can do nothing.
Op, don't give them your blood o.

Let me tell you a short story.

A relative of mine is first son and he was told he was the heir of some traditional nonsense.
They know that he is a gollower of Christ Jesus. They told him if he doesn't perform the traditional rites, he will be regarded as a nobody in the village.

This relative gladly rejected all their offers.
He preferred to be a village nobody and chose to remain a chosen generation and a royal Priesthood of Christ.

The man is ageing gracefully.
With plenty children and grandchildren.
Na so so male grandchildren sef e get.

Yes you are right.
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by boyjo: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Yes you are right.

Thank you o jare.

But be be like say Eze dey hungry this JONNYSPUTE for people to call am.
Because this matter Na simple matter.

They can do you nothing.
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by boyjo: 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
Champneys:

There is no such thing as a deity.

Its all a fraud.

Wake up and smell the coffee!
JONNYSPUTE Na true o.

There is only ONE.
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by boyjo: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bridget95:
The so called diety is interested in your soul.Embrace Jesus Christ and follow his will alone.

This is all they are after.
His soul and his future.
Them don go consult demons, see say e marry better wife wey go bring am better children and good fortune, them come sit-down for round table hatch their plan and beat their chest say, "who can refuse the temptation of being a king".

They are offering him the world for his soul.
And e come be like say e dey consider am.
Yeah, kpele JONNYSPUTE
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by boyjo: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
sholay2011:
Lol...nonsense.

@OP...Are you a Christian? If yes, go and read 2 Corinthians 6 and digest it like cabin biscuit. You are not considering the position, yet, you opened a thread on NL. If you were a part-time Christian before now, go full-time because you're dealing with full-time devil (in that deity or whatever).

No mind that JONNYSPUTE
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by boyjo: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Before you take the advise of any African deity remember they enslaved your forefathers to the point that Europeans came and overran us. They refused to advance us technologically while Jesus was advancing his followers. They couldn't tell us the value of crude oil or help us discover it but are demanding dues from crude oil proceeds. They are scam in wireless form. Run from African deity. They end up asking for peppersoup ingredients like goat, yam and salt. BEWARE!!

Ahahahaha why you dey make me laugh like this. You sabi this people finish o.
Scamgrin
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by boyjo: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
gnykelly:

it's a trap. stand up like a man and damn the consequences. don't go for it. let them keep their kingship. our creator will give you something better.

I don tell am tire.
JONNYSPUTE if you like sell your soul.
Shey your Village no survive all these years wey them no get king??
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by boyjo: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
ismoney:
You better run for your life. God does not tempt any man with evil. Marrying second wife is evil and against God’s commandment. God first. Family second. Before any other thing.

Run!!! Run!!! Run!!!

God bless you as you run for your life.

Yes you are so right.
God first. Family second.

1 Like

Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
boyjo:

Thank you o jare.

But be be like say Eze dey hungry this JONNYSPUTE for people to call am.
Because this matter Na simple matter.

They can do you nothing.
.... Hahahaha. You funny I swear. To be honest I don't need it.

Staying in the village and receiving peanuts from government as salary while my construction firm suffers?

Guy. Forget am.
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by boyjo: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

Staying in the village and receiving peanuts from government as salary while my construction firm suffers?

Guy. Forget am.

E dey hungry you jare.
I know of alot of people wey be Christian wey don receive this kain offer before.
Na once them take reject am.
Them no even think am twice.
Them no sleep on am.
So, wetin come dey hard you??

I don read almost three different people comment for this thread wey talk say, when you want want to reject the Kingship, just tell them that you don't want it.
DO NOT tell them you are rejecting because your father is alive or because of your wife.

They may think these are the obstacles you are facing and may want to help you get rid of them.

I think this advice should be noted by you.
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by boyjo: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
ninocia18:

Find any Dominion City Church around you and tell them about this. You will be glad you did.

Please would you mind expansiating on why he would be glad?
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
boyjo:

E dey hungry you jare.
I know of alot of people wey be Christian wey don receive this kain offer before.
Na once them take reject am.
Them no even think am twice.
Them no sleep on am.
So, wetin come dey hard you??

I don read almost three different people comment for this thread wey talk say, when you want want to reject the Kingship, just tell them that you don't want it.
DO NOT tell them you are rejecting because your father is alive or because of your wife.

They may think these are the obstacles you are facing and may want to help you get rid of them.

I think this advice should be noted by you.
.....Thanks bro. Will do exactly that.
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by jehfu: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Discover How You Can Be Making Atleast ₦100,000 monthly With Your Phone And From Home Legitimately For more details, VISIT: www.wealthinfo.com.ng
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by boyjo: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
FBIspeaks:
This is a trap to limit you and scatter your family. You father is alive and you've got elder brothers. What deity will ask you to take a new wife just to be crowned king? I hope you know the spiritual implications of being a king? My candid advice is, leave them to sort themselves out. Let their deity choose any of their sons. Keep your cool and serve your God.

NB:: If you're a traditionalist or you delight and take part in traditional stuff, then, you've got no choice but to dance to their tune. But if you serve the God that created heaven and earth, call on Him now than ever before and incline not your ears to their calls.

JONNYSPUTE
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
what's your wife saying about it?
...... Honestly,she has not really said anything. She only told me she will.await for my decisions.

I know she is not happy about the whole stuff and I too is not going to yield to their games.

I will discuss with my wife and travel on Saturday this week to my village to let them know that I'm not interested in the kingship stuff unless they are ready to play by my own conditions.
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by jehfu: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
[url]https://wealthinfo.com.ng/discover-how-you-can-be-making-atleast-%e2%82%a6100k-monthly-with-your-phone-and-from-home-legitimately/[/url]
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by activity9(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
my community is facing the same issue now, our king is dead and the next king must come from my village(rotational kingship)
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by boyjo: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

Guy. Forget am.

This your laugh sweet my Belle.

Nothing dey Kingship.
Shey na politician money dey make the thing seem alluring?

Guy, world almost end during covid 19 o.
You prefer occultism to growing your wealth steadily by Christ?

It is well with you Bro.

Pray.

1 Like

Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...... Honestly,she has not really said anything. She only told me she will.await for my decisions.

I know she is not happy about the whole stuff and I too is not going to yield to their games.

I will discuss with my wife and travel on Saturday this week to my village to let them know that I'm not interested in the kingship stuff unless they are ready to play by my own conditions.
I support you. No matter what, stay true to yourself and your convictions. That's what defines a man. Pls pray as a family. It is always darkest before the dawn.

Your foundations are being tested. Stay strong. Victory is yours.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by boyjo: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Thanks bro. Will do exactly that.
Yes bro. If them say why, just keep telling them your FAITH forbids it. Say Jesus forbids it.
Jesus is The Way.
The Way out.
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by boyjo: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

Must you travel to tell them?
Your dad can do that on your behalf.

Anyways, I rest my case.
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
I support you. No matter what, stay true to yourself and your convictions. That's what defines a man. Pls pray as a family. It is always darkest before the dawn.

Your foundations are being tested. Stay strong. Victory is yours.
.....Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
boyjo:

This your laugh sweet my Belle.

Nothing dey Kingship.
Shey na politician money dey make the thing seem alluring?

Guy, world almost end during covid 19 o.
You prefer occultism to growing your wealth steadily by Christ?

It is well with you Bro.

Pray.
.....Thanks bro.Remain blessed
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
boyjo:

Must you travel to tell them?
Your dad can do that on your behalf.

Anyways, I rest my case.
.....Yes I know he can,but I want them to hear it from me.I'm not scared anymore and I have the conviction that they are all lieing.
Re: I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? by saasala(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Thank you for bringing this up.
(1) I'm not interested and have never thought or dreamt of being a king in my life.Even though I would have loved to but I can't due to my wife, my kids,never wanted a polygamous family because of its endless fight after my demise.

My wife simply told me to do what I wanted, though she herself doesn't buy the idea of me becoming a king.

This your third point is exactly where i and my father has talked extensively and he has assured me that nothing will happen if I refused and I believed him. He said traditionally it is very wrong for a father to bow for a son as the king and that is why he believed that there's a conspiracy against us because he is also the president General of my community.

I don't think they can stop me from achieving anything now except they will want to be at war with my entire family.

Your last question is the bone of contention. They said throughout the history,that every king must marry from the community and since my wife is from another state,that I should pick up a wife from our community.

You are foolish person.

With this your comment, you know deep down you don't need the kingship.

Fvck off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.