Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories (2029 Views)

Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by oluwaseyi0: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
When I was in school my friend supported me for food throughout a semester (without nagging not even for a millisecond), the best of it all is that he's a programmer and through him I got into the cool world of programming, today I'm almost a senior programmer

2 Likes

Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
I'm not a friend person.......

I don't really classify my friends as friends....

But I think I'll say that my best friends have been strangers......

Many times when I'm dead and broke( not monetarily), she's always ready to sacrifice her time and life for me.....
We've never met, but she has done more for me than expected and believed......
She has always been a shoulder to lean on......
She has always shown me the good part of life......
She might not know but her good acts to me are the principles and foundation and pillars in which I stand on.... they're what propel my life.....
Even when I don't deserve her good nature, she doesn't mind.....
I can't really say all she has done for me, but she's the definition of excellence........an extraordinary being.....

I wish one day we'll meet .....

embarassed embarassed

Thank you for being who you are......

Also, Nairalanders have been very good friends to me........
Nairalanders have taught me.more than I've learnt all through my life.......
Nairalanders have helped grow faster and better

Through Nairalanders, I've become who I am and who I'm about to be......
Thanks you everyone who gave help......

I'll always provide my support and love and help to all who need it

3 Likes

Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by starbuck(f): 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
No friends has ever done anything for me not even an ordinary birthday gift, notwithstanding, I still cherish them because we never can tell what becomes of tomorrow..

But you see my parents, siblings and all my paternal cousins, God has blessed them for me and he will bless their generations unborn too... Chukwu gọzie ụnu
Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by lawrenzooo: 12:15am On Jun 25, 2020
It was in 2006 FGCKaduna, I collected my transport as the next day was vacation and somehow I went to some guys corner and dozed off. By the time I woke up and got to my corner I couldn't find my 2000 and by virtue of where I slept expecting to see the money is like expecting Buhari to sack Burutai, as most people believed all of them were thieves. so I just started crying thinking of how i would trek from Kaduna to Zamfara then one of them walked up to me and gave me my money that it fell down while I was sleeping in there corner.
I was speechless and my eyes filed with tear but I was very grateful and I learnt no matter how bad people tend to be once in a while they would surprise people by been nice.

2 Likes

Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by bob55dave(m): 12:25am On Jun 25, 2020
... It was my final year, i had so many things to do with money, i was broke. No food, nothing. Exam was coming, i had my project on ground. And then my supposed serious gf broke up with me Then i remeet a friend ayo. She let me stay in her place. She feed 3 times a day. She took care of me for over a month. I am very grateful to her.

1 Like

Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 25, 2020
Xavfra:
I'm not a friend person.......

I don't really classify my friends as friends....

But I think I'll say that my best friends have been strangers......

Many times when I'm dead and broke( not monetarily), she's always ready to sacrifice her time and life for me.....
We've never met, but she has done more for me than expected and believed......
She has always been a shoulder to lean on......
She has always shown me the good part of life......
She might not know but her good acts to me are the principles and foundation and pillars in which I stand on.... they're what propel my life.....
Even when I don't deserve her good nature, she doesn't mind.....
I can't really say all she has done for me, but she's the definition of excellence........an extraordinary being.....

I wish one day we'll meet .....

embarassed embarassed

Thank you for being who you are......

Also, Nairalanders have been very good friends to me........
Nairalanders have taught me.more than I've learnt all through my life.......
Nairalanders have helped grow faster and better

Through Nairalanders, I've become who I am and who I'm about to be......
Thanks you everyone who gave help......

I'll always provide my support and love and help to all who need it

You have deep emotions. You should try your hands on poetry.

1 Like

Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 25, 2020
starbuck:
No friends has ever done anything for me not even an ordinary birthday gift, notwithstanding, I still cherish them because we never can tell what becomes of tomorrow..

But you see my parents, siblings and all my paternal cousins, God has blessed them for me and he will bless their generations unborn too... Chukwu gọzie ụnu

That's why when I see people say they don't want to get married, I wonder if they have a family. Nobody can love or support you like your family.

2 Likes

Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 25, 2020
Nooil:

You have deep emotions. You should try your hands on poetry.

I don't why my emotions seems too strong......

Thank you..

Sometimes, I write poems. Probably, I'll work on it...
Thank you.
Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by Lamanii22(f): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2020
Liposure:
u dont look like a friendless person. am surprised

The only friend I had fought with me because of a guy.... She called me all sorts of names.... She said I was fat and doesn't even know what attracted her boyfriend to me.... Mind you, I never dated the guy, the guy simply enjoyed my company... I only took him as a friend nothing more.... I and my friend only greet each other from a distance now... I never had a friend ever since... I silently wished I had a best friend though but my wish never came through....

The ones I tried to make friends with are always envious of me idk why... Maybe I'm not destined to have a friend or friends....
Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by Liposure: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2020
Lamanii22:

The only friend I had fought with me because of a guy.... She called me all sorts of names.... She said I was fat and doesn't even know what attracted her boyfriend to me.... Mind you, I never dated the guy, the guy simply enjoyed my company... I only took him as a friend nothing more.... I and my friend only greet each other from a distance now... I never had a friend ever since... I silently wished I had a best friend though but my wish never came through....

The ones I tried to make friends with are always envious of me idk why... Maybe I'm not destined to have a friend or friends....

its not like that. Maybe, u havent met the right friend. Regardless of that, U are not alone
Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2020
Lamanii22:

Rule no 1 of friendship: learn how to sacrifice. If you know you have a jealous friend, no matter how much her boyfriend enjoys your company, stay away from him. I've always maintained a distance from my friends' boyfriends. Sometimes they think I'm cold.

I remember hanging out with a guy who was choking my friend one night. I was just bored that night and went downstairs and saw him. We chatted all through the night, strolled up and down the street, went to a birthday party close to the lodge.

He even participated in an eating competition and won. He was asking why I didn't come out to cheer him when he won. I was like, I was cheering from behind, didn't you hear my voice?

He was so happy that night. When we got back from the party, we sat on the pavement and continued gisting.

At a point, he shouted to the sky, "I love you." and then asked if I will marry him. In order not to spoil the moment, I shouted, "Yes" and we laughed. This was someone my friend told me he only liked fair ladies o. And I'm a dark-skinned lady.

I remember going back to my friend's room around 12 am. She asked where I was, I told her I was with her friend o. I could see the jealousy in her eyes. No one told me to hands-off.

The next morning I was climbing down the stairs, the guy was calling me. I ran down as fast as I could. I ignored him from that day.

In the end, he didn't even date my friend. He carried one yellow pawpaw chick, lighter than my friend.

The point I'm trying to make is sometimes, the guy you're trying to be friends with might not even be worth it and you'll ruin a good friendship because of an inconsequential human being.

Being jealous is not healthy, but everyone has a bad trait. As long as the good outweighs the bad, you should be careful not to bring out the worst in them.

2 Likes

Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by Lamanii22(f): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2020
Nooil:

Rule no 1 of friendship: learn how to sacrifice. If you know you have a jealous friend, no matter how much her boyfriend enjoys your company, stay away from them. I've always maintained a distance from my friend's boyfriends. Sometimes they think I'm cold.

I remember hanging out with a guy who was chiking my friend one night. I was just bored that night and went downstairs and saw him. We chatted all through the night, strolled up and down the street, went to a birthday party close to the lodge.

He even participated in an eating competition and won. He was asking why I didn't come out to cheer him when he won. I was like, I was cheering from behind, didn't you hear my voice?

He was so happy that night. When we got back from the party, we sat on a pavement and continued gisting.

At a point, he shouted to the sky, "I love you." and then asked if I will marry him. In order not to spoil the moment, I shouted, "Yes" and we laughed. This was someone my friend told me he only liked fair ladies o. And I'm a dark-skinned lady.

I remember going back to my friend's room around 12 am. She asked where I was, I told her I was with her friend o. I could see the jealousy in her eyes. No one told me to hands-off.

The next morning I was climbing down the stairs, the guy was calling me. I ran down as fast as I could. I ignored him from that day.

In the end, he didn't even date my friend. He carried one yellow pawpaw chick, lighter than my friend.

The point I'm trying to make is sometimes, the guy you're trying to be friends with might not even be worth it and you'll ruin a good friendship because of an inconsequential human being.

Being jealous is not healthy, but everyone has a bad trait. As long as the good outweighs the bad, you should be careful not to bring out the worst in them.

Okay.... My mom told me about that rule.... So I asked him to stop coming.... She later insulted the boy's mom sha and he didn't take it likely, so he broke up with her.... Thank you though... I'd never forget your point(s)
Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by Lamanii22(f): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Liposure:
its not like that. Maybe, u havent met the right friend. Regardless of that, U are not alone

Oh okay.. Maybe.
Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by mbanefoeze(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Shout out to all my friends
Vk of FGC Ogbomosho
He wouldn't want to hear dat am broke
Cos of d favor I did him years back.

1 Like

Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
lawrenzooo:
It was in 2006 FGCKaduna, I collected my transport as the next day was vacation and somehow I went to some guys corner and dozed off. By the time I woke up and got to my corner I couldn't find my 2000 and by virtue of where I slept expecting to see the money is like expecting Buhari to sack Burutai, as most people believed all of them were thieves. so I just started crying thinking of how i would trek from Kaduna to Zamfara then one of them walked up to me and gave me my money that it fell down while I was sleeping in there corner.
I was speechless and my eyes filed with tear but I was very grateful and I learnt no matter how bad people tend to be once in a while they would surprise people by been nice.

They must have been touched by your tears. But they are not your friends na
Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by lawrenzooo: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nooil:

They must have been touched by your tears. But they are not your friends na
By the time I woke up they were not even around so they didn't see me cry. For me a friend is anyone who watches your back!!
Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by merieam16(f): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
Not yet, still waiting sha
Re: What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories by JONSYN7154: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
Towards my finale year in school, my food got finished I have nothing to eat apart from the gari I have.
So I drank gari for 2 weeks, morning, afternoon and night. My girlfriend then EKERE AKPABIO came for me to teach her thermodynamic and engineering drawing since we are both in the same department, chemical engineering.

After teaching her she went to my kitchen to get something to eat only to discovered that I have not touch my stove for long. She went to her place and came back with food.

EKERE AKPABIO, wherever you're God will BLESS YOU.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. / How True Is This About 9ja Ladies? / In Your Darkest Moments, Try Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.