Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Jos Burning Now! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Burning Now! (15722 Views)

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Burning Now! by Kenezi: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2011
In their Encyclopedia of Wars,[2]  authors Charles Phillips and Alan Axelrod attempt a comprehensive listing of wars in history. They document 1763 wars overall, of which 123 (7%) have been classified to involve a religious conflict. Of these 123, 66 wars have involved Islam.

Draw your own conclusions.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Stop preaching to these people, a lot of them had their mind made up. Allow the generalization to continue so that they can box themselves into a corner.

These people were always calling for the sack of Dambazzau the then COAS but now guess who they want sacked now - not the COAS! have you heard anybody calling for the sack of of Ihejirika?That should tell you what they want.

Some of them are not as ignorant as you think. People like EzeUche and some other biafrans are on a mission. they probably realised that fighting for Biafra is not realistic, so they'd use the christian/southern front. So division along religious lines is their strategy, they also are hoping to get the international support using this strategy. They probably are working on the idea that it won't be that hard to secede from the south since the yorubas are seen to be weak by the Igbos.

We muslims in the Yorubaland are watching closely, so you people should not get carried away with the southern bullshit. We know the real fight is religious.

Hypocrites! Anytime they report hausa/fulani being killed, they hardly comment but whenever Igbo or berom or christian is killed, you get hundred pages of comments.

Wise words. That is what I saw that was why I was against the generalisation of Islam as the "evil" one!!! undecided Sometimes, people need to step back and watch what is going on. The demonisation of Islam is uncalled for.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by nedra: 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2011
D BIGGEST PROBLEM ON EARTH IS ISLAM. THERE IS NEVER PEACE WHEREVER THEY ARE. HUMAN LIFE IS SO CHEAP IN THE ISLAMIC WORLD. IINOCENT PEOPLE NOT JUST IN JOS ALONE ARE KILLED EVERYDAY IN THE NAME OF THIS RELIGION. WHY IS THERE SO MUCH VIOLENCE AND HATRED ATTACHED TO THIS RELIGION?
I THINK IT IS TIME FOR MUSLIMS ACROSS THE WORLD TO ASK THEMSELVES CERTAIN QUESTIONS.

MY DEAR MUSLIM FRIENDS, KINDLY ASSIST TO SAVE OUR BELOVETH EARTH. IT IS THE ONLY PLANET WE HAVE TO OURSELVES.

NO MORE KILLINGS PLEASE
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Tsiya(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2011
calaway:

@ Tsiya: Who would think that disgrunted Hausa/fulani will attack students? on second thots u have a point this wicked people kill 3month old babies and helpless women without qualms so students will be a walk in the park 4 them, This attitude is not  barbaric but animalistic. How can you broker peace with animals that donot need provocation to unleash unthinkable carnage. You dont broker peace with this lot you simply punish them (no one is above the law or has the right to take laws into his hands). Ok I accpt that the Hausa/fulani are angry that indigenes of Plateau state dont want the continued Hausa domination any longer (like the rest of Nigeria) but this is not a reason to make Jos a hell or ungovernable!!
If the peace and reconciliation you ascribe to is centered around the restoration of the desired status quo of Hausa domination, then this is far fetched cos nobody will be happy to oblige the Hausa and so they must leave the scene. The fire of violence they fuel and fan will eventually consume them. If you really have love for them beseech them to respect the sactity of Human life for their own good.
Leave FED.Govt out of this talk to the Hausa people. Govt has deployed securty operatives which is the most they can do. Even though the operative inherited by the government are agents and pawns of the animals as they are also murderers of children and innocents. If Govt has failed it is in the area of FEDERAL CHARACTER REPRESENTATION in the SECURITY OUTFITS in Nigeria. Unless you mean the F.Govt is failed cos it is not headed by Hausa.
I can discern that you wish the electorate in Plateau to be disenfranchised so as to allow for the imposition of a governmt that is not the wish of the people but of the architects of all these wicked confusion that will present the the opportunity for this scenario.  

It is naivety to think that the only thing that Govt can do is to deploy security forces. The real issues and grievances have to be addressed. They have never being addressed. The crises didn't start today. They started 10 years ago and what did the government do? Just swept everything under the carpet and kept quite as if thousands of people were not killed.

The government has to provide some sense of justice, provide atmosphere where justice prevailed.

The idea that the somebody in Khaki and a gun will some all the crises in Jos is not going to work.

I didn't say by any means that peace and reconciliation should be about restoring the status core. The process will create what is justifiably the best for the people.

Look, in the real sense of things, most of these people in Plateau do not exactly know why they are killing themselves.

If you think Im accusing the present government because he is not hausa then you are wrong. I do not care who is at the helm of affairs provided he can provide justice, security and economic empowerment to Nigerians. Voting alone will nota solve people problems. An atmosphere that is not conducive for registration, normal business activities and life, is not an atmosphere for election
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Missy85(f): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2011
i always thought this started & was always about resources - land, grazing rights & who contolled what. secondary in all of this.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2011
Missy85:

i always thought this started & was always about resources - land, grazing rights & who contolled what. secondary in all of this.
Apparently, people want to make it out to be a religious war sad undecided
Re: Jos Burning Now! by EzeUche2(m): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2011
I pray for a day to have a united Southern Nigerian Federation. Everyday, I hear news of our brothers and sisters who live in the North are being slaughtered in the name of religion.

These backwards Sharia fools need to be taught a lesson!
Re: Jos Burning Now! by seanet03: 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2011
Yet majority of you regard becomerich a Mad man. The same thing he talks about everytime. This jos issue sef na wa o.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2011
seanet03:

Yet majority of you regard becomerich a Mad man. The same thing he talks about everytime. This jos issue sef na wa o.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595283.0.html
Re: Jos Burning Now! by monkeyleg: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2011
When GEJ took over, I did point out that the, best thing he could ever do was call SNC. It is important for Nigerians to understand or agree how the plan to live with each other.

This is now paramount. Nigeria is not working as one country
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Onlytruth(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2011
Posted by: Akanbi_edu

Stop preaching to these people, a lot of them had their mind made up. Allow the generalization to continue so that they can box themselves into a corner.

These people were always calling for the sack of Dambazzau the then COAS but now guess who they want sacked now - not the COAS! have you heard anybody calling for the sack of of Ihejirika?That should tell you what they want.

Some of them are not as ignorant as you think. People like EzeUche and some other biafrans are on a mission. they probably realised that fighting for Biafra is not realistic, so they'd use the christian/southern front. So division along religious lines is their strategy, they also are hoping to get the international support using this strategy. They probably are working on the idea that it won't be that hard to secede from the south since the yorubas are seen to be weak by the Igbos.

We muslims in the Yorubaland are watching closely, so you people should not get carried away with the southern bullshit. We know the real fight is religious.

Hypocrites! Anytime they report hausa/fulani being killed, they hardly comment but whenever Igbo or berom or christian is killed, you get hundred pages of comments.

Let me help you understand some things.

I believe that the main job of the COAS is to protect or defend the state (not even the government) against enemies. In Nigeria, it is more like ensuring that there is no coup. If the COAS does that, his job is complete. cool
The army is not the police or the other security agencies whose job it is to keep law and order.
Gen Dambazau did not resign until Yar adua died because of this same reason.

Gen Ihejirika is not going anywhere because the life of the president, and the entire Nigerian state is in his hands. Gerrit now?

As for death of innocent folks in the middle belt, it is easy to see why it is happening. Nigeria's history is pretty young. Nemesis is a b&tch. But as a Christian, I would forgive them if they (as fellow Christians) ask us for forgiveness.
I would not offer forgiveness to anyone who does not ask, because the person would mistake it for weakness and foolishness. So the bloodbath continues.

As for your fears about a southern Nigeria where Muslims (like yourself) would be in the minority (hence your preference for the status quo), well, that is part of why Easterners may not want it either undecided undecided, because we may not want to continue having sizable number of Muslims in our new country. undecided For that to happen, they must gradually convert to Christianity or revert back to African religion. Both religions understand the sanctity of the human life.
There is something brutal and "Hobessian" about Islam.

There you have it.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Tsiya(m): 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2011
Missy85:

These are all secondary issues created later. Land and grazing rights are not even a problem in Jos. There is sufficient fertile land in Plateau for all the people.

The main issue is the hatred the people have for each other caused by religious difference, economic empowerment, political aspirations, lack of justice.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by MeGaStReEt: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2011
How can people be so heartless? Killing innocent citizens for nothing, aint they tired of blood? Why? Why is everything so wrong in this country? I saw some horrible pictures on fb, I couldnt click to see it clearly, it pains me deeply in my heart to see/read news of people being killed on daily basis for nothing, God please save this country, what wrong have we done to deserve this?
Re: Jos Burning Now! by ShangoThor(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2011
Jason123 is partly right, he is trying to remain objective amidst so many understandable emotions being vented, so please don't hang him

[size=20pt]The problem is not just to do with the Islam, but the brand of Islam that is being practiced in Northern Nigeria.[/size]
I refer to the puritanists, the Shariaists, those that distinguish themselves as being differnt because they follow
more superior laws than the laws of the State, those that have prevented Islam from evolving and being progressive
with regards to education, knowledge, scienceand culture; and those that discriminate.

It is the same attitude or view that excluded Saraki from being presented as a potential presidential candidate
for the North when the issue of zoning was being discussed. Yes, I said it, the Islamic puritanism that serves to
discriminate which also has a tendency to being extremely violent. For instance, Yoruba muslims do not butcher
babies, neither do they perpetrate suicide bombings. They coexist peacefully with their kinsmen.

The problem with this is that the moderates lost the battle to control Islam ages ago, and hence the puritanists
run around and wreak havoc in modern times.

I learnt about the complexity of the issue in Nigeria about 10 years ago when a friends cousin, a Southern Yoruba
muslim was ranting  and raving about Northern Islamic political domination of the polity that he said he wished
that he had a "dirty bomb" so he could bomb Northern muslims. Obviously, I was so shocked about it, me being a
naive Pan-Africanist, thinking all muslims stick together.

The point now is to let our Northern countrymen to know is that the time is up. Enough is enough. The game is over

The country will split, you have no vision or strategy for our collective existence all you desire is a monopoly
on power and subjugating others.

There are two options

[size=14pt]a. The Northern States that adopted Sharia would be better served to combine forces and form a new Nation State,"you can't have your cake and eat it too".[/size]
or
[size=14pt]b. We will canvas and lobby the UN to sponsor a referendum in Southern Nigeria to split the country.[/size]

Nobody in Southern Nigeria will ever forget the pictures of butchered babies, the corrupt politicians might, but not I.

No amount of bombs, suicide bomebers and military coups will also terrorize us into submission neither. It's over.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2011
ShangoThor:

Jason123 is partly right, he is trying to remain objective amidst so many understandable emotions being vented, so please don't hang him

May they even hang "me" over the net, like I care! undecided

About southern Nigeria, it would not work. There is too many bad blood between yorubas and igbos.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by asha80(m): 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2011
Tsiya:

These are all secondary issues created later. Land and grazing rights are not even a problem in Jos. There is sufficient fertile land in Plateau for all the people.

The main issue is the hatred the people have for each other caused by religious difference, economic empowerment, political aspirations, lack of justice.

what do you mean economic empowerment?
Re: Jos Burning Now! by EzeUche2(m): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

About southern Nigeria, it would not work. There is too many bad blood between yorubas and igbos.

Wrong. We Igbos get along with the Yoruba. Do you see either group targeting each other in the name of religion?

Southern Nigeria is respectful of religious and ethnic differences. That is why it will work!
Re: Jos Burning Now! by ShangoThor(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

Jason123, this is now about strategy, If after forming a truely federated Southern Nigeria, and the Igbos still want to split, we will be able to do
so amicably, without any babies being butchered.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Ayowumie(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2011
EzeUche_:

I pray for a day to have a united Southern Nigerian Federation. Everyday, I hear news of our brothers and sisters who live in the North are being slaughtered in the name of religion.

These backwards Sharia fools need to be taught a lesson!
It is hell living in Jos. However, contrary to what u said, the problem is the aggressiveness of the Northern masses. They are more or less like tools in the hands of their rich elite, they are being brain washed into believing that what they are doing is 'JIHAD'. An average Hausa man would kill a whole nation in as much as he could be told by his 'mallam' that he is fighting for God. WHAT A MYSTERY!!!!!!!
The politician are now making use of this mentality to incite their people against other people in order to achiever their nefarious interest

jason123:

You simply do not understand. There are fundamental,incompatible and incorrigible differences between the us. Must we remain in ONE country? The three major tribes in Nigeria never liked the Nation or should I say "ONE Nigeria" ( from Ahamdu bello, to Awolowo and Ojukwu except from Nnamdi).
@jason123, blive u me, Nnamdi was no exception. They were all tribalistic. Nnamdi blived that Ibos were the superior tribe and were meant to rule. In wat way could dis believe be differentiated from the believe of Aryans prior 1943?
Although we are never compatible, there would not av been any independence in 1960 if you could look at the conditions for independence set by Britain in 1956. Hausa-fulani are part of Nigeria today becos the Western and Eastern leaders in 1958 were independence freak. They made the mistake. When in 1958, the Northern leaders brought a proposition that they either produced the first Nigerian Prime Minister or they seceded from the Union. Awo and Zik were on their knees begging the North not to seceded. Now the question, WHY ARE OUR LEADERS NEVER THINK OF THE FUTURE
The problem of Nigeria, according to one of my lecturers is Western unfaithfullness, Eastern aggressiveness and Northern domination.
The solution now is not for the North to secede (for they can never think abt that. They will fight to last drop of their blood to make sure they remain part of Nigeria, i wouldnt blame them though) but rather in the word of Ahmadu Bello 'WE SHOULD UNDERSTAND OUR DIFFERENCES AND FIND A WAY TO RESPECT THEM  WE CAN ALL LIVE IN HARMONY"

MeGaStReEt:

How can people be so heartless? Killing innocent citizens for nothing, aint they tired of blood? Why? Why is everything so wrong in this country? I saw some horrible pictures on fb, I couldnt click to see it clearly, it pains me deeply in my heart to see/read news of people being killed on daily basis for nothing, God please save this country, what wrong have we done to deserve this?
It is a sad situation. I had to resign my appointment in Jos. Now am back at writing application. So sad for this country.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by alex101(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2011
Onlytruth:

I believe that the main job of the COAS is to protect or defend the state (not even the government) against enemies. In Nigeria, it is more like ensuring that there is no coup. If the COAS does that, his job is complete. cool
The army is not the police or the other security agencies whose job it is to keep law and order.

Gen Ihejirika is not going anywhere because the life of the president, and the entire Nigerian state is in his hands. Gerrit now?

As for death of innocent folks in the middle belt, it is easy to see why it is happening. Nigeria's history is pretty young. Nemesis is a b&tch. But as a Christian, I would forgive them if they (as fellow Christians) ask us for forgiveness.
I would not offer forgiveness to anyone who does not ask, because the person would mistake it for weakness and foolishness.
So the bloodbath continues.

As for your fears about a southern Nigeria where Muslims (like yourself) would be in the minority (hence your preference for the status quo), well, that is part of why Easterners may not want it either undecided undecided, because we may not want to continue having sizable number of Muslims in our new country. undecided For that to happen, they must gradually convert to Christianity or revert back to African religion. Both religions understand the sanctity of the human life.
There is something brutal and "Hobessian" about Islam.

There you have it.
[b][/b]Gbam!!!!
Re: Jos Burning Now! by ayinba1(f): 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2011
Onlytruth:

I would not offer forgiveness to anyone who does not ask, because the person would mistake it for weakness and foolishness. So the bloodbath continues.

There is something brutal and "Hobessian" about Islam

There you have it.

Unbelievable! The height of insanity or shall I say IGNORANCE.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2011
EzeUche_:

Wrong. We Igbos get along with the Yoruba. Do you see either group targeting each other in the name of religion?

Southern Nigeria is respectful of religious and ethnic differences. That is why it will work!

I respect you comment but the truth is yorubas and igbos would ALWAYS be suspicious of eachother. We have fundamental differences both politically and culturally. For example, an igbo man likes the TOTAL de-centralisation of power while the yourbas like the the idea of a loose confederation (semi-decentralisation of power).
Secondly, how do you plan to eliminate tribalism You cannot have two kings in a palace, you know?

ShangoThor:

Jason123, this is now about strategy, If after forming a truely federated Southern Nigeria, and the Igbos still want to split, we will be able to do
so amicably
, without any babies being butchered.

That is a joke! I have followed your comments and I see your intentions (which are good) but its just not practicable. Okay, where do we draw the border? What defines who is igbo or who is qualified to be yoruba? For example, what if the ika man says he is not igbo and quite clearly to me, he is igbo. What would you do? The igbos are not willing to let their people go. Or what if the ijaws say they want to join Biafra? yet there are itsekiris between them and biafra . . .  It would be too complex and cumbersome to do.

Ayowumie:

t
@jason123, blive u me, Nnamdi was no exception. They were all tribalistic. Nnamdi blived that Ibos were the superior tribe and were meant to rule. In wat way could dis believe be differentiated from the believe of Aryans prior 1943?
Although we are never compatible, there would not av been any independence in 1960 if you could look at the conditions for independence set by Britain in 1956. Hausa-fulani are part of Nigeria today becos the Western and Eastern leaders in 1958 were independence freak. They made the mistake. When in 1958, the Northern leaders brought a proposition that they either produced the first Nigerian Prime Minister or they seceded from the Union. Awo and Zik were on their knees begging the North not to seceded. Now the question, WHY ARE OUR LEADERS NEVER THINK OF THE FUTURE
The problem of Nigeria, according to one of my lecturers is Western unfaithfullness, Eastern aggressiveness and Northern domination.
The solution now is not for the North to secede (for they can never think abt that. They will fight to last drop of their blood to make sure they remain part of Nigeria, i wouldnt blame them though) but rather in the word of Ahmadu Bello 'WE SHOULD UNDERSTAND OUR DIFFERENCES AND FIND A WAY TO RESPECT THEM  WE CAN ALL LIVE IN HARMONY"

My sister, the country was founded on TRIBALISM AND IT WOULD END ON TRIBALISM. Btw, AWO never begged the north to stay.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by ShangoThor(m): 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2011
[size=20pt]@ FineCat, I plead with you to chill,[/size]
I know you are pissed off and so am I when I see the bodies of
innocent babies butchered by machettes, however you have to recognise that there is a time for diplomacy, and the main
objective of achieveing a separately formed State in Southern Nigeria (for now) is the ultimate (Objective) and solution
to this matter. We have our education, we have to be logical in our reasoning, and have an excellent strategy,
thus we should be able to achieve our goal which is a humongous task, considering all of our differences.

You have to understand that the British ruled the Nigerian polity via "divide and conquer". Us, Southerners were rowdy
but intelligent and directly ruled, but the Nothern colony were effectively allowed to portray the illusion that the
were ruling themselves, "indirect rule" because this is the only way they could succede over organised Islam.

The situation we have now is that the political vacuum of leadership that was left by the British has been usurped
by our Northern countrymen. They are using exactly the same methods to maintain their dominance over the South, and
believe it is their birthright to rule Nigeria, and are getting restless (as has been noticed recently) since they
realized that power seems to be slipping away from them.

[size=14pt]It was divine intervention, an act of God that threw a spanner in the works and revealed zoning to be unworkable and
installed a minority in the office of president, whether people like it or not.[/size]

We need to build a broad (multi faith and multi tribal)consensus across Nigeria in order to get the UN involved so they
can sponsor a referendum for separation. That is the objective,and it is more important than any individuals ego.

The status quo can only be maintained by divide and rule and divide and conquer, and this is why all over Southern Nigeria,
we have to join forces to end this arrangement.

[size=14pt]The Northern States that adopted Sharia would be better served to combine forces and form a new Nation State,"you can't have your cake and eat it too".[/size]
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2011
I askd fo prayers b4, i tnk we need it now! Heavy gunshots frm farin-gada area, nobody can sleep again!
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2011
Oladiran:

I askd fo prayers b4, i tnk we need it now! Heavy gunshots frm farin-gada area, nobody can sleep again!

sad sad sad sad. Brother, may the Lord Jesus be with you! May no evil befall you!! Amen!!!
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Ayowumie(m): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2011
Oladiran:

jason123:

sad sad sad sad. Brother, may the Lord Jesus be with you! May no evil befall you!! Amen!!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jos Burning Now! by asha80(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2011
Oladiran:

Oladiran from your name you are from western nigeria.my candid advice please try and go back to the west for you to have peace of mind. undecided
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2011
The gunshots has  reducd, the street is filled wt people wth men holdng sticks all over, I wonder if sticks can face guns!
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 12:00am On Jan 30, 2011
Oladiran:

The gunshots has  reducd, the street is filled wt people wth men holdng sticks all over, I wonder if sticks can face guns!

I would advise you to heed Asha's advise undecided
Re: Jos Burning Now! by EzeUche2(m): 12:02am On Jan 30, 2011
Oladiran:

May God be with you my friend! I am praying for the people of Jos.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 30, 2011
for those of u mocking the islamic mode of worship (prostrating to the ground) pls consider these evidences from the bible:

MOSES AND AARON:
 "then Moses and Aaron went away from the assaembly to the entrance of the tent and fell on their faces, "
(numbers 20:6)

ABRAHAM
"And Abram fell on his face, )
(Genesis 17:3)

JOSHUA
", and Joshua fell on his face to the earth and did worship, "
(Joshua 5:14)

JESUS
" and he went a little farther and fell on his and prayed,
(Matthew 26:39

gentlemen from the above it is very clear that  all the people mentioned above are muslims. Islam is the Religion of all the prophets of God from Adam to Muhammad (including Jesus as shown by Matthew 26 39 quoted above).
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 30, 2011
I canot go back this nite! I stil nid
grace of God to see tomorow!
No more sleep fo people in Laranto, Utan, Rock-haven, even Rukuba road. The Farin-gada suld not even tnk of blinking!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: Adeyeye, Olujimi, Others Ask Secondus To Stop Fayose / Yusuf Gagdi Tackles Melaye, Says Tinubu Is Healthy And Fit To Be President / Delta: APGA Governorship Candidate, Ogboru, Sues Omo-Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.