Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage (47883 Views)

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by alexola20(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Stevyne: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dudotessy21:
Am so proud of my virginity
Where in Ajah do you reside,
Let's hookup
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Alexaonfleek: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
hmmm
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by femo86(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mschewwwww undecided undecided undecided
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Avoid making friends with divorced and separated women

7 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Ezennwa(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dudotessy21:
Am so proud of my virginity
hmm!

congrats
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
He wasn't serious and didn't love you truly as you thought .Dont bother as the right person will stay with or without no 1

Only kids do no sex before marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Alexaonfleek: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
paulolee:
nice post...include
6..always try be supportive to him financially when dating or married no matter how much he earns...that small support you can offer do matters..
Support financially when dating ke......
So that it will end in tears later

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Avoid making friends with divorced and separated women
Do away with this mentality,some of these women were left with no choice than to leave.Most divorce and separation are caused by the men

4 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by DrNueLpureHoney: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nice one
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Ezennwa(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
tydi:
She must have sense
She must be working
She must be independent
She must have her own money
She must love and respect my mother
hmm!

Marriage Esika
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by GboyegaD(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
I love this write up. Every point for me is very reasonable and I hope our ladies will learn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by backbone503(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
You all preach "No to Pre-marital sex", but none of you marries as a virgin. You're just a bunch of hypocrites.

Well, I feel when of age, its ok to have sex if you feel you need it. But just be responsible.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Plead:

Only kids do no sex before marriage.
one of the lines they use,e no work again abi you want to try the stomach ache approach? lol

2 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Chicent(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
chatinent:

I read both the OP's post and your comment. I still stand with no pre-marital sex. Thank you and have a nice day.

And when a marriage crashes as a result of that??

Let me share a quick true life story with you... A woman met a man who later became her husband but the man suggested no sex before marriage and she joyful accepted, then years later they settled down after getting married legally and then it was time to do the bedroom things and she found out that her husband's manhood was very tiny.... like too tiny for sight, not to talk of satisfaction. She started calling for divorce because she couldn't deal.... Save your self from shame and embarrassment if you have to. My ²cent.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by tunary(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
psychologist:
(6) A Man that trully have plans for you will not pester you with sex

Read it again.
Even when he's sex starve eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by yomi007k(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
We should be teaching the men and not the women.

Women already have more than enough information at hand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
Do away with this mentality,some of these women were left with no choice than to leave.Most divorce and separation are caused by the men
any thread wey dem dae talk about men and marriage, u must dae der.. u sure say u get work so?

4 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by MVLOX(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
paulolee:
nice post...include
6..always try be supportive to him financially when dating or married no matter how much he earns...that small support you can offer do matters..

Tell dem oooo

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by tunary(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
All the married ladies in Nigeria and here especially, how many got married as a virgin? Na your conscience go tell you, argue with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by philEscobar(m): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
God deliver me, I am hungry o. I need help please
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Fuckalldmods(f): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
You spoiled everything with that no 4.

Few months to traditional marriage, there should be confirmation that my partner is fertile.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
patoski39:
any thread wey dem dae talk about men and marriage, u must dae der.. u sure say u get work so?
what were you doing in all those threads too,u sure say no be the same shoe we dy wear?
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Olarewaju89: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
what were you doing in all those threads too,u sure say no be the same shoe we dy wear?
lol,, yeye
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by abike12(f): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
I feel like giving women advice is easy, common and cheap. Children before wedlock can be prevented from both sides. There are many other issues affecting the stability of marriages that come from men. I would like to see you maintain this same energy and come up with a thread for men instead of this judgmental copy and paste you found on google.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by tunary(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
Na ashawo all the men go marry last last
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by ojuu4u(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
i know of two girls of less than 23yrs that have turned themselves to maids for their imaginaries mothers in laws

the most annoying part is that the two guys are yet to locate their bearings, if they will marry in next five years are still a mirage...........

someone daughters still in wilderness doing free labourer work......

women are funny!!!

7 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
patoski39:
lol,, yeye
now mention me on every interesting topic lol
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by tydi(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:

Shut up. Men don't easily give up or lack directions, women does.. Haven't you heard the saying that women don't know what they want?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad / A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.