Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage (47894 Views)

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Eileene(f): 6:56am On Jun 26, 2020
cmrendowed:

So on point only a simp will accept no sex till marriage when you are not a Virgin only virgins have the right and the remaining hoes should keep hoeing
You are a guy

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by ibkonekt(m): 7:00am On Jun 26, 2020
pretydiva:
Lost a potential relationship because of no 1. He doesn't want a no sex relationship

if you are not a virgin, what is the point of a no sex relationship. you have already been defiled by another man's dna and that stays in a woman biology forever
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Tobmich: 7:08am On Jun 26, 2020
The standard of God remains steadfast when it comes to marriage, you can't sublet the values of marriage for fleshy lust it does not work. No matter what you tag it with, the standard remains the same "SEX B4 MARRIAGE IS A SIN"... all we should pray for is to be bestowed with grace and also not take it for granted when given to us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by OkoAnike(m): 7:37am On Jun 26, 2020
Dudotessy21:
Am so proud of my virginity

So proud of you, pretty you...
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by pretydiva(f): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2020
ibkonekt:

if you are not a virgin, what is the point of a no sex relationship. you have already been defiled by another man's dna and that stays in a woman biology forever

So a non virgin can't decide to stay celibate? Smh

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2020
ume1000:
says a divorcee
lol,you were the one that divorced me abi smh
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:
This one does not add up, when you will not cut your cloth according to your size what then do you expect?Some of these men will lie and deceive a high class lady into marriage but began to rant everywhere when they get served.As a man you should know where you belong and as such pick your wife within your level so as to avoid stories that touch.
Please Aunty wic one is high class lady. Na only ashawo or slay queen I no say Dem be high class which is equal to longer throat
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by ibkonekt(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
pretydiva:

So a non virgin can't decide to stay celibate? Smh

she should have thought of that before sleeping around and giving up her virginity. beggers cannot be choosers
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by ibkonekt(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
show me were in the bible that virginity for men was emphasized on, unlike women...dont try and involve bible into this, cos u will fail woefully...back then virginity was the most important attribute that men look for in a woman..tell me how many women in the bible that married more than one man..ok now, we all knew great men in the bible that married thier first wife as virgin and went ahead to later marry thier second wife as a virgin..

the same bible that says the bride must be pure, the same bible that supports men to marry multiple women, the same bible that says women should submit, the same bible that condemns a woman's adultery but the man was not mentioned (only the woman stone). the bible is clear in its actions men can have multiple brides already says a man does not need to be a virgin, the only condition for man is to be able to provide and protect. women on the other hand must be pure and submissive aka virgin, good character and not Wh0res of babylon
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
psychologist:
(6) A Man that trully have plans for you will not pester you with sex

Read it again.
Wrong, some men may pester a lady for sex yet still have plans to wed her

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by RuggedSniper: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
pretydiva:
Lost a potential relationship because of no 1. He doesn't want a no sex relationship
^^^Dating is NOT for sex, but for asking questions! Check out top relationship expert...@Daniel Akpata on instagram, on MAX FM Lagos online and on radio from 10PM Mon-Fri for more. This will help you to weed out VERY FAST, all unserious people who just want to waste your time. It is good you spoke out in your post. Talk to you later. P.S. @pretydiva...via your NL profile: Are you an @Uduehi? A good friend of mine in the university back in Nigeria (called Igho), has the same surname... and he grew up and lived in Lagos.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by pretydiva(f): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
RuggedSniper:
^^^Dating is NOT for sex, but for asking questions! Check out top relationship expert...@Daniel Akpata on instagram, on MAX FM Lagos online and on radio from 10PM Mon-Fri for more. This will help you to weed out VERY FAST, all unserious people who just want to waste your time. It is good you spoke out in your post. Talk to you later. P.S. @pretydiva...via your NL profile: Are you an @Uduehi? A good friend of mine in the university back in Nigeria (called Igho), has the same surname... and he grew up and lived in Lagos.

Yes that's my surname. I don't know any igho

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Makschinchin: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
paulolee:
nice mr o.p... pls include
6..always try be supportive to him financially when courting and even married no matter how much he earns...that small support give him, do matters....
i remember female co worker telling us her story that she do send 10k airtime monthly to her richer fiancee that do work in an oil company,
said she remembers how the guy do complain that she should keep her "change" and use it on herself and that she should "stop disturbing his phone with such peanuts"
but she kept sending the airtime as soon as she gets her monthly alert,
and a year after the guy proposed to her with a sweet ride just last year,
and also told her that what won his heart isn't about the small money she do send, but its her CONSISTENCY AND her PERSEVERANCE that always kept him surprised whenever he gets that crazy alert
because he keeps playing down the airtime and telling her to stop but she kept sending,
saying that such wife would always be there even when he goes broke...

It doesn't work that way for all.. It may have worked for your friend but that's not a proof it will work same way for all ladies
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by louiziana(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2020
Dudotessy21:
Am so proud of my virginity

Well from what I see, you deserve to be f****d. No offense
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by ArcToyin(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
chatinent:
All rights reserved.
(c) Chatinent
As a girl caught up in the circles of getting married, you must train yourself. Here are few things you should know and avoid.
1. Sex and sleeping over is not a marriage certification. Rather a sin because of what it begets. Engaging in pre-marital sex is like opening a surprise bag before it is being delivered to you. No matter how you sugarclothe it, whether you call it 'dating,' 'fianceship,' 'betrothedness' or all what not, it is wrong and it is very wrong to start living with the opposite sex before marriage; you pose yourself to be a toy to be played with then discarded when a new catch comes. By the way, whoever likes an old, overused stuff that came free! Dear singles, don't let anyone deceive you. Some married lady may be telling you to also do it, saying that's how she got hers. One question: with how many men was she this cheap before one unfortunate one was deceived?
2. Cooking, sweeping and laundry. You saw 'cooking' right? You must feel it's a misplaced priority, but I'll prove you wrong. The African man will always stress on this wife-to-be being a good cook who can bring out his best meals palatable. Come to think of it, do many of them not cheat after all and choose another girl -- probably sb who hasn't even cooked for him once? Whoever told you food restrain cheats! If you like, wash his dirty undies as well as his lineage's dump, mob the whole stair case from his house to the express, do the dishes, or sweep his house even to the next three streets, he'll marry the person he'll still marry. Sorry to poke your bubble. Many who did all these ended up in Titanic tears. In fact, I advise you to be you: let him know the boundaries of a wife and a girlfriend. As you yourself keep numerous male friends trying to sift the best option, guys also keep a handy of female friends till the 'heavenly' match is ascertained. Don't come and nanny another woman's husband for free!
3. Avoid the 'sex before marriage' crew.
I have little to say. Just realize that many perverts are finding the nearest gullible one to use this ancient trick on. What actually are they testing? If they don't believe you are the marriage type, why don't the choose another? Truth is if you accidentally get pregnant, there is still no guaranty of marriage. You have your permission to try it; it'll end in tears.
4. Take care of your body. Taking care does not mean you have to fix hawk feathers as eye-lashes, expose cleavages or wear mini-skirt, it actually means being responsible. Go easy on the make-up, it actually doesn't get anything positive, but sexually negative. Second, if you have a bump on your belly that protrudes, try treat it. Over 98% of guys alive will actually take it for what it commonly is: THAT YOU DON BORN BEFORE! Funnily, if that is the case, you cannot hide it, almost all guys are specially gifted in discovering this. You see why you shouldn't even have pre-marital sex in the first place, let alone an abortion?
5. Always say the truth about your details. Rather than lying, it's better you tell sb that a particular request is confidential. Remember, one lie must need more lies to keep the lie young. One thing is you can freely lie about your age, certification or any other thing and get married (a trophy you think) but believe you me, the day your partner discovers you fooled him all along, that is the day you pause the love, trust and peace forever, and start enjoy Buchi Emecheta's joy of motherhood.
Conclusion: It's not about looking beautiful or less beautiful that determines the speed, it's about discovering who you shouldn't be. It's about not following the worldly course of fashion. Most times, we are the reason why our relationSHIPS sail for the rift. Remember, not all engagement rings are an Alice-in-wonderland world, some are suffeRINGS.

Honestly, you spoke my mind. I have ever been ruminating on how ladies reach these level, demeaning themselves because they want the men to marry them. I pray that this write up minister to several and they have a rethink and thereby change their ways.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by chatinent: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
ArcToyin:

Honestly, you spoke my mind. I have ever been ruminating on how ladies reach these level, demeaning themselves because they want the men to marry them. I pray that this write up minister to several and they have a rethink and thereby change their ways.
It will reach people who wish to adhere bro. Some are naturally foolish.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by ArcToyin(m): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
paulolee:
nice mr o.p... pls include
6..always try be supportive to him financially when courting and even married no matter how much he earns...that small support give him, do matters....
i remember female co worker telling us her story that she do send 10k airtime monthly to her richer fiancee that do work in an oil company,
said she remembers how the guy do complain that she should keep her "change" and use it on herself and that she should "stop disturbing his phone with such peanuts"
but she kept sending the airtime as soon as she gets her monthly alert,
and a year after the guy proposed to her with a sweet ride just last year,
and also told her that what won his heart isn't about the small money she do send, but its her CONSISTENCY AND her PERSEVERANCE that always kept him surprised whenever he gets that crazy alert
because he keeps playing down the airtime and telling her to stop but she kept sending,
saying that such wife would always be there even when he goes broke...

In relationship, nobody is obligated to finance the other. One can only do that as a support or voluntarily. Banking on a boyfriend for financial support is uncalled for, it is not yet marriage.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by ArcToyin(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Oluromantic:

It's not about you, it's about d woman

Bros, there is no problem without solution. One of the essence of marrying is to help solve the weakness of the other. Marriage is not a bed of rose that you expect all to go flamboyantly.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by ArcToyin(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
pretydiva:

It is not a lost but a gain. Believe me, he will respect you for this singular act.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Oluromantic: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
ArcToyin:

Bros, there is no problem without solution. One of the essence of marrying is to help solve the weakness of the other. Marriage is not a bed of rose that you expect all to go flamboyantly.
Your opinion is good for you
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by RuggedSniper: 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
pretydiva:

Yes that's my surname. I don't know any igho
@
pretydiva, OK dear... then I guess many folks have the same family name. This friend, Igho who is Esan now lives in the UK. Remember to check@DanielAkpata on IG... and he is The Love Doctor on MAX 102.3 FM Lagos which has strong signals as far as Abuja, Edo and Delta. I listen online from my location atimes and callers phone in from Italy, EU, etc. Any guy that displays anger and violence towards you or any lady he is dating is a RED FLAG and vice versa. This has led to spouses killing one another after marriage. Hope this helps. smiley Cheers.

1 Share

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by RuggedSniper: 12:24am On Jun 29, 2020
chatinent:
All rights reserved.
(c) Chatinent
As a girl caught up in the circles of getting married, you must train yourself. Here are few things you should know and avoid.
1. Sex and sleeping over is not a marriage certification. Rather a sin because of what it begets. Engaging in pre-marital sex is like opening a surprise bag before it is being delivered to you. No matter how you sugarclothe it, whether you call it 'dating,' 'fianceship,' 'betrothedness' or all what not, it is wrong and it is very wrong to start living with the opposite sex before marriage; you pose yourself to be a toy to be played with then discarded when a new catch comes. By the way, whoever likes an old, overused stuff that came free! Dear singles, don't let anyone deceive you. Some married lady may be telling you to also do it, saying that's how she got hers. One question: with how many men was she this cheap before one unfortunate one was deceived?
2. Cooking, sweeping and laundry. You saw 'cooking' right? You must feel it's a misplaced priority, but I'll prove you wrong. The African man will always stress on this wife-to-be being a good cook who can bring out his best meals palatable. Come to think of it, do many of them not cheat after all and choose another girl -- probably sb who hasn't even cooked for him once? Whoever told you food restrain cheats! If you like, wash his dirty undies as well as his lineage's dump, mob the whole stair case from his house to the express, do the dishes, or sweep his house even to the next three streets, he'll marry the person he'll still marry. Sorry to poke your bubble. Many who did all these ended up in Titanic tears. In fact, I advise you to be you: let him know the boundaries of a wife and a girlfriend. As you yourself keep numerous male friends trying to sift the best option, guys also keep a handy of female friends till the 'heavenly' match is ascertained. Don't come and nanny another woman's husband for free!
3. Avoid the 'sex before marriage' crew.
I have little to say. Just realize that many perverts are finding the nearest gullible one to use this ancient trick on. What actually are they testing? If they don't believe you are the marriage type, why don't the choose another? Truth is if you accidentally get pregnant, there is still no guaranty of marriage. You have your permission to try it; it'll end in tears.
4. Take care of your body. Taking care does not mean you have to fix hawk feathers as eye-lashes, expose cleavages or wear mini-skirt, it actually means being responsible. Go easy on the make-up, it actually doesn't get anything positive, but sexually negative. Second, if you have a bump on your belly that protrudes, try treat it. Over 98% of guys alive will actually take it for what it commonly is: THAT YOU DON BORN BEFORE! Funnily, if that is the case, you cannot hide it, almost all guys are specially gifted in discovering this. You see why you shouldn't even have pre-marital sex in the first place, let alone an abortion?
5. Always say the truth about your details. Rather than lying, it's better you tell sb that a particular request is confidential. Remember, one lie must need more lies to keep the lie young. One thing is you can freely lie about your age, certification or any other thing and get married (a trophy you think) but believe you me, the day your partner discovers you fooled him all along, that is the day you pause the love, trust and peace forever, and start enjoy Buchi Emecheta's joy of motherhood.
Conclusion: It's not about looking beautiful or less beautiful that determines the speed, it's about discovering who you shouldn't be. It's about not following the worldly course of fashion. Most times, we are the reason why our relationSHIPS sail for the rift. Remember, not all engagement rings are an Alice-in-wonderland world, some are suffeRINGS.

1 Share

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Deji07abcd5: 8:17am On Jan 17, 2022
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.