Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage (47885 Views)

Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Liposure: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
MustFindLove:
Keep quiet. angry
what did i say wrong
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
SirMichael1:
The embolden is correct and I wouldn't advice anyone to stray from that. Consequently, if two grown ups (adults) engage in sex, it doesn't make sense why one will be insulted and the other no insult, so I crossed that out. THE TWO ENJOYED IT WHILE IT LASTED UNTIL EITHER OF THEM SAW NO END IN SIGHT.

Then again, maybe your immediate society has clogged your reasoning ability and decision pattern, 'cause not all guys below 30 are unfit and not ready for marriage, just as not all men above 30 are fit and ready for marriage. Couple of years on here should have taught you that but well...

Most guys over here (NORTH) get married young and when I mean young, I mean, not 30yrs. Therefore, do not openly express your myopic (I meant no offence but that's what it is) ideas and enforce it on naive victims. You should advice that ladies get married to responsible and matured(emmotionally, logically and intellectually) men. FINALLY, It isn't about getting married to 'old-age' and dropping out of it but having an accommodating and respectful spouse leading to a successful marriage.

Peace.

Lol. Whatever mehn. I cannot read all that. grin
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by paulolee(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Crownstar01:
10k call card from a Nigerian lady? I don't believe that.
they exists even if they are few...av met one dt do send me 7k monthly..her dad was a branch manager in mtn back then and i remember her saying her dad do alert each of his 3 children 20k monthly..
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by backbone503(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Doesn't make them hypocrites. They learnt... and don't want others to make the mistakes they made.

Apart from those that were regrettably raped, I've never seen any girl that truly, as in truly, regretted having premarital sex. How can call what you willfully consented to and enjoyed a mistake?
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by backbone503(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
Hahaha
Ku sak o!
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
backbone503:

Apart from those that were regrettably raped, I've never seen any girl that truly, as in truly, regretted having premarital sex. How can call what you willfully consented to and enjoyed a mistake?

It may not always be regrettable per se, but people get wiser... or get more spiritual, and realise that if they had known what they knew at the time, they wouldn't have started having sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
omotola90:
and how long will one continue to test... Just curious
As for me no to pre-marital sex
LOL. Me I don't even know. The kind of fear that grips me when I think of marrying the wrong person makes me fear marriage even more.
What if he's those type that you can never please what if he's a bitter person that would like everyone around them to be sad, what if he beats me and doesn't have respect for women, what if he's sexually insatiable? It's really scary

2 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by backbone503(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

It may not always be regrettable per se, but people get wiser... or get more spiritual, and realise that if they had known what they knew at the time, they wouldn't have started having sex.

You're right. I don't preach nor support premarital shagging though, but as long as its not careless, I see nothing wrong in it.

I don't just align with how some sexually experienced ladies sometimes paint sex. In actual fact, the benefits of premarital sex might even outweigh its disadvantages.

2 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Angelacruz: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Yak nsak mbok ooo
backbone503:

Ku sak o!
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by backbone503(m): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
Some men with matches stick dick will be happy cos of no sex bfor marriage

That dick you're complaining that is small, is meant to arouse pleasure and deliver semen, and not to fill a septic tank. Its mission can be achieved with just about 50 to 80 mm (2 to 3 inches) penetration.

3 Likes

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by lilyheaven: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
psychologist:
(6) A Man that trully have plans for you will not pester you with sex

Read it again.
You are there my brother
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by earnit2: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Angelacruz: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
Eyaaa....i neva knew
backbone503:

That dick you're complaining that is small, is meant to arouse pleasure and deliver semen, and not to fill a septic tank. Its mission can be achieved with just about 50 to 80 mm (2 to 3 inches) penetration.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Godfullsam(m): 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
extol1:

what is your former moniker. how can you just tell us that you are a virgin when you just registered today

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Busted!

Just like one frustrated jobless saddist that usually quote me.

The idiot have more than 5 monikas grin, there is a Monika that he uses specifically for begging and another one he uses for online trolling.

You know yourself, if you are reading my post be rest assured that you will never do well in life .

The sight of GODFULLSAM will always give you BP.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Mandela27: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dudotessy21:
Am so proud of my virginity
Shutdafukk up! lipsrsealed
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
backbone503:

You're right. I don't preach nor support premarital shagging though, but as long as its not careless, I see nothing wrong in it.

I don't just align with how some sexually experienced ladies sometimes paint sex. In actual fact, the benefits of premarital sex might even outweigh its disadvantages.

The benefits can't outweigh the disadvantages.

For me, when I do bad things, I don't bother justifying it. I'll admit it's wrong and make an effort to do better... even if I want to continue in it, I still won't paint it white.

That's what we should all do. Premarital sex is wrong and wrong, with so many adverse consequences. That's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by backbone503(m): 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

The benefits can't outweigh the disadvantages.

For me, when I do bad things, I don't bother justifying it. I'll admit it's wrong and make an effort to do better... even if I want to continue in it, I still won't paint it white.

That's what we should all do. Premarital sex is wrong and wrong, with so many adverse consequences. That's all.

I wish to ask you a question. But before I do, I'll like to know if you're married. Are you?
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by highbee02: 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
paulolee:
nice mr o.p... pls include
6..always try be supportive to him financially when courting and even married no matter how much he earns...that small support give him, do matters....
i remember female co worker telling us her story that she do send 10k airtime monthly to her richer fiancee that do work in an oil company,
said she remembers how the guy do complain that she should keep her "change" and use it on herself and that she should "stop disturbing his phone with such peanuts"
but she kept sending the airtime as soon as she gets her monthly alert,
and a year after the guy proposed to her with a sweet ride just last year,
and also told her that what won his heart isn't about the small money she do send, but its her CONSISTENCY AND her PERSEVERANCE that always kept him surprised whenever he gets that crazy alert
because he keeps playing down the airtime and telling her to stop but she kept sending,
saying that such wife would always be there even when he goes broke...

Tiri gbosa for u
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by backbone503(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Angelacruz:
Eyaaa....i neva knew
Of course. You're too young and innocent to know such a thing.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by ume1000: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
pretydiva:
Lost a potential relationship because of no 1. He doesn't want a no sex relationship
why would a man wants to date a girl without sex, any girl when tell me that kind thing na MANIPULATOR
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by ume1000: 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Support financially when dating ke......
So that it will end in tears later
but even fit support you abi
Mumu girl
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by ume1000: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
Do away with this mentality,some of these women were left with no choice than to leave.Most divorce and separation are caused by the men
says a divorcee
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Angelacruz: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ohhhh
backbone503:

Of course. You're too young and innocent to know such a thing.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by petitejolie(f): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kraspo:
Ladies don't give another man's child to your fiance or husband
Don't try to use pregnancy to tie any man.
Be ready to forgive your husband countlessly
Don't try to control him even if your are more financially stable.
Never check his phone
Be loyal. Don't cheat. Don't make him suspect you
yes
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by sageb: 12:15am On Jun 26, 2020
Angelacruz:
Yak nsak mbok ooo
keep on laughing. After the laughter, you will become sober.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Angelacruz: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2020
No,i wnt
sageb:
keep on laughing. After the laughter, you will become sober.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by cihofo: 12:25am On Jun 26, 2020
also make sure mosquitos dont bite you.
carry this and you will be protected https://www.facebook.com/112348863672363/posts/170858151154767/
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by sageb: 12:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Angelacruz:
No,i wnt
Uyai ado Akpaniko
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by cmrendowed(f): 4:52am On Jun 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
so if there is no sex in tye relationship, whats in , for the guy?..u expect the poor guy to continue spending money on u without nothing in return, ...i still insist, that its only virgin gals that have the right to say no to sex in a relationship...
So on point only a simp will accept no sex till marriage when you are not a Virgin only virgins have the right and the remaining hoes should keep hoeing
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by danielistics(m): 5:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Desist from paternity fraud.
Re: Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage by Angelacruz: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2020
Okk
sageb:
Uyai ado Akpaniko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad / A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding Pictures With Ghanaian Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.